Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 57: Vikki's Special Gift

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 57: Vikki's Special Gift - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Vikki and Maria and Madeleine and Gerry and I were halfway through the thirty minute walk home I phoned my parents to tell them we were on our way. It was mum that answered.

Once she had satisfied herself that my ankle was just about as good as new and that I wouldn't have any trouble with the walk home mum said, "Of course it's entirely up to the five of you what you decide to do and how you deal with Gerry and whether he stays," said mum with more than a hint of mischief in her voice.

"Oh Vikki and I already know what we're doing." I said. "The question is..."

"Pass the phone to Maria," said my mother in a tone that said she already made some kind of a decision.

"Mum wants to talk to you," I said handing my phone to my sister.

She took the phone, looked at Vikki and grinned. "Nice photo future sis'," she said, your cunt looks hot and wet."

She turned her attention to the phone as we began to walk through the park. "Well it does mum, Vikki's cunt looks hot... Would I what... ? With you and dad... ! Are you kidding, fucking oath I would... Sorry mum... Am I allowed to ask if daddy's going to fuck me... ? He is... ! Wow, awesome... Yeah, okay mum." She handed the phone back to me.

"Justin?"

"Yes mum I'm here."

"Justin ask Madeleine if she would like Gerry to spend the night, then if Maddy says yes ask Gerry if he wants to and if he needs to contact his parents."

I did. Of course good old bashful Gerry didn't know what to say, even after a night when he'd had some kind of sexual contact with six different girls he was still tongue-tied. Madeleine however had no such problems.

"You'll be staying Gerry," she said. "We'll phone your parents and tell them you're staying overnight. There, that's all settled."

"But, but..." he started to say.

"No buts Gerry Connolly, no buts. If you think I'm going to put up with these two fucking in one room," she indicated me and Vikki, "and this little slut--" she indicated Maria "--and her parents in another room having noisy sex all by myself you are out of your mind."

We were just approaching the tennis courts as I handed Gerry my phone to call home, and we were leaving them behind as he got his parents approval about him spending the night with a girl. Then he handed the phone back looking slightly goggle-eyed. Apparently it was one thing to see Vikki and eight other girls naked all evening but quite another to see a picture of my naked girlfriend on my phone.

A short time later we were walking into the house and mum was calling out "we're in here" rather unnecessarily as I heard the sounds of the Jacques Loussier Trio coming from the lounge room.

As we walked into the room Vikki and Maria laughed while Madeleine and I simply grinned. Gerry however simply didn't know where to look and tried to back out past Vikki and I.

Mum was lying on the couch which was angled partly towards the doorway and partly towards the TV, and she was naked! Her head was on dads lap, he was wearing shorts, and as she lay stretched out on the couch dad was playing with her tits while she was running a finger between her labia.

"And just where do you think you're going Gerry Connolly?" asked mum with a grin. "You've spent all evening fucking and having fun with any amount of gorgeous naked girls, you're going to spend the night in Madeleine's room fucking her and yet you're embarrassed by seeing me naked. Now, COME HERE!"

I watched Gerry walk over a little tentatively and stand just close enough for mum to be able to reach. It was enough. She reached up, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down until her tits were pressing into his chest.

"Welcome to the house of sex!" she said laughing as she let him go and watched him straighten up immediately. "Now before you go breakfast will be at eight tomorrow morning. Apart from your appetite young Gerald, all you need to bring is your naked body."

"Huh!" he said as Madeleine took his hand.

"You heard the lady," said my father grinning and speaking for the first time. "And don't worry, all the ladies will be naked too."

"Even me daddy," said Maria grinning. When he nodded she continued. "Oh goody. Daddy can I sit on a cock and fuck it while I have breakfast?"

"Could I stop you?" he asked with a laugh.

"No."

That's what I thought. Now come her sweetheart, your mum and I have a special welcome home planned for you when we go to bed."

"Oh cool."

Mum looked up from where she was still fingering herself. She moved her hands to Maria's skirt as she said, "Okay you four go forth and fornicate!"

"Do I gather you're telling us to fuck off?" asked Vikki as she tried not to laugh.

Mum didn't laugh she just grinned as between them her and dad stripped Maria naked before mum moved so that Maria could remove his shorts. The last thing we saw before we left the room was my sister wrapping her hand around my father's cock.

"Okay," said Vikki after we watched Gerry and Madeleine disappear into Maria's room, "I think it's time I presented you with something very special, something I promised several days ago." She took my hand and turned to face me as we entered my bedroom. Then she got down on one knee. "Justin I'm no longer a virgin either vaginally or orally, but I have one remaining that I wish to gift to you tonight. Darling," she wrapped her arms around my middle and kissed my clothed groin, "would you do me the honour of taking my anal virginity?"

I knew it was coming of course, but even so it was something of a shock. Of course after the week I'd had I rallied. "Oh my darling of course I will. As you honour the giver so I shall honour the receiver." I stood her up and kissed her passionately. "But you have to promise to tell me if it's too much, promise to tell me if I'm hurting you." I kissed her again. "Because nothing, not even the privilege of fucking your lovely arse, is worth any pain it might inflict."

"Now just you listen to me baby," said Vikki as she began removing her two articles of clothing, "I've seen women and girls getting fucked up the arse and I've seen how much they enjoyed it once they'd taken all of it and once the guy started fucking them. I saw Sarah getting her first threeway gangbang tonight, saw how much she enjoyed Anton fucking her up the arse. So, Justin Robertson, there is no way in the wide, wide world you are going to deprive me of the privilege of taking your 11-inches up my arse!"

"Okay, okay," I said with a smile. "Now knowing you you've come prepared."

Already naked she dived for her handbag. That was a sensual event in itself because when her body moved her breasts seemed to catch up a split second later. Then suddenly my eyes were filled with the vision, the stunning vision of what I would be fucking later.

Seconds later that awesome sight disappeared to be replace by the equally breath-taking front view as she handed me a tube of KY-Gel. I put the tube to one side and indicated for her to lay on her back.

"What are you... ?"

I smiled as I gazed at her luscious nakedness. "Well you don't honestly expect me to go straight into fucking you up the arse do you?"

She shook her head no. "God," she said smiling, "and there was me thinking that I was the crude one."

"You are," I said laughing. "I was simply following your lead. Now if you'll lay still I'll begin my exploration of your body," and I moved to her left side and began with little kisses on her lips before I moved up and kissed the tip of her nose. Then I followed her cheekbone across to her left ear which I kissed and nibbled before I ran my tongue up behind it, an action that brought a stifled gasp. I repeated the kiss, nibble and tongue action which brought an even greater response.

I thought I already knew most of Vikki's erogenous zones, but apparently not. It appeared this was going to be as much a voyage of discovery for me as it was a night of pleasure for my gorgeous girlfriend.

Naturally I had to find my way across to her other ear. And of course that little trip meant more lip to lip kisses, more tongue and another peck on the tip of her nose which this time brought the tiniest of reactions which, to me, meant that as she got hornier and hornier, if that were possible, the number of erogenous zones increased proportionately.

After kissing the tip of Vikki's nose, which brought the tiniest of sighs, I kissed my way across her right cheek to that sides ear and repeated the kissing, nibbling and tongue action on and behind her right ear.

"Oh, oohhh, ooohhhh!" she sighed, a little louder this time. "Are you going to..." I kissed my way back to her delicious lips. "Oh my..." I interrupted her with the most passionate kiss yet as our open lips connected and our tongues danced together.

With my strong left hand holding me firmly in position and very much out of commission as far as massaging and stroking her naked flesh was concerned I decided it was time to bring my right hand into play. After all, I thought, my arm was broken not my hand, and it was protected by the plaster cast.

I placed my hand gently on her rib cage underneath her left breast and with a spider-like action began to move my fingers towards her breast while I angled myself slightly so that I didn't put any undue pressure on that arm.

Vikki looked down and saw my right hand close around the warm tender flesh of her breast, then she unnecessarily looked across to where I was holding myself up with my left hand. "Justin," she said with a smile, "Your, your hand, you're playing with my tit with your right hand."

"Well my left is a little out of commission," I said simply as I kissed my way down over her chin and onto her neck where I immediately found another erogenous zone.

"Well just be..." she started to say. And then, "OH FUCK, FUUCCCKKKK!!"

Gratified at her response I kissed her neck on both sides of her Adam's apple and...

"Oh yes Justin, yes," and she pressed her breast up into my hand.

... then I kissed my down over her sternum until my lips were between her breasts. And as I continued to stroke and massage her left tit and pinch her taut nipple between thumb and index finger I kissed my way across to her right tit. Taking the nipple into my mouth I suckled on it gently before I nipped it with my teeth and then ran my tongue around the areola.

"That's it Justin suck my tits."

I did.

"Oh my God, I love feeling a mouth on my tits, especially yours love." She looked up and sighed as I continued to run my tongue around her areola and over her nipple. "It's just a pity I can't feel you sucking my other tit." She pressed her right tit into my hungry mouth and I continued to suckle as I felt rather than saw her look at me.

I backed away and looked at her as I continued to massage her other breast. "You have a request madam?" I asked grinning.

"Not really," she replied sounding very unconvincing as she looked at her left breast. "Except..." she didn't say anything else and I just continued to look at the beautiful mound of flesh.

"Maybe I can," I said. "But that depends if you can hold me up by my right shoulder.

"But couldn't that be dangerous. What about your arm?"

I took another lick of her right breast as I gave her left one a little extra squeeze. Then I said, "Well most of my weight will be held on my left arm, I guess all I really need is for you to hold me steady."

She managed a grin. "Well if you're sure," and she reached out and gingerly pressed her open hand against my right shoulder.

Taking As much weight as I could I eased myself into Vikki's hand and to my surprise found her handling the pressure I put on her fairly comfortably. Settled, I went to work on her left tit, first sucking as much of her breast as I could suck into my mouth, then I suckled on her nipple before nipping it with my teeth.

I smiled to myself as I continued to move from one tit to the other, as I continued to run my tongue around her areola and over each erect nipple until I decided it was time to move lower towards her bellybutton and points further south. The problem was it was going to be difficult for Vikki to hold me as I moved lower and that having to concentrate more on holding myself up with my strong left arm would take the edge off the delights I wanted to help my darling experience.

And then I had an idea. "Honey, lift up that cute bottom of yours."

Vikki looked at me but she didn't ask why, instead she pressed her shoulders into the bed, bent her knees until her feet were flat on the bed and lifted. Then as soon as her bottom was high enough I slid my left arm under and pressed into the mattress so that it was taking my weight as began to light little fires all over Vikki's tender flesh as I moved slowly towards her navel. Then I got double the pleasure as I felt each cheek of her mouth-watering arse land on my forearm.

"Ooh, oooh, ooooh," sighed Vikki as she wiggled her buttocks around on my arm, "I like that. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as the tip of my tongue reached her bellybutton and dipped in at the same time as I carefully massage her shaved pussy mound while my thumb of that same right hand massaged her clit. "OH MY GOD!!" she cried as I carefully twisted my right hand around and slipped two fingers in her cunt.

There was a twofold reason for doing this. I wanted to have my fingers in position when I moved my mouth down and sucked and tongued her clitoris and I also wanted to see if I could move my right hand in that way without causing any, or at least too much, pain to my broken right arm. To my, and also of course Vikki's, delight I discovered that I could. And of course I did exactly that. I latched onto her clit with my lips and flicked the bud from left to right which caused her to lift her bottom off my arm and cry out in delight.

This positioned my fingers perfectly, and as the cast of my arm brushed her left thigh, causing her to cry just a little more, my fingers found that spot and tapped it quickly.

The reaction of the multi-orgasmic Vikki was not unexpected and she cried, "Oh fuck, oh yes. "I'M COMING, I'M COOMMMIIIING! FUCK ME JUSTIN, FUUCCCKKK MEE!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" She looked down at me and begged as I gripped her left hip with my hand and continued to brush her clit with my tongue, as I continued to massage and tap her G-spot with my two fingers. "Justin please angel, fuck my cunt with your big cock before you stick it up my arse!"

I looked up at her as I took my mouth from her cunt. I grinned. "Did I hear a pretty please?"

She didn't say anything for a number of seconds and then with the briefest of smiles said, "Oh for fucks sake. Justin, pretty please, will you fuck my horny, wet cunt with your big cock."

I answered her request with the briefest nod of the head, then I looked at her. "Grab your ankles and hold them." It was a demand not a request.

"Ooh yes Master Justin," she said in her best teasing voice.

I watched her do exactly that and lift her legs until her knees were just about either side of her head and her cunt and the star shaped opening of her arse were totally exposed and available.

Happy that my ankle was fully recovered I knee-walked to her thighs as I looked at Vikki. "Lower you legs slightly Vikki," I said. When she did I added, "Now grab my cock and point it at your sweet slit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.