Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 52: Madeleine's Story Continued - It's A Small World

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52: Madeleine's Story Continued - It's A Small World - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By the time we turned onto the West Gate Freeway, crossed over Southbank and headed towards Port Melbourne Dad and I were decent again, Vikki and Mum having accomplished the not so easy task of stuffing our erect cocks back into our respective pants.

However by the time we crossed over the West Gate Bridge and continued along the freeway through a whole bunch of western suburbs Madeleine began to get a might impatient. Not only did she want to take her turn at my cock she was also getting a might fed up with listening to the undoubted — Maddy remained unconvinced — brilliance of Ottmar Liebert, the second CD of the 2CD set 'Dreaming' being, at my estimate, about two thirds of the way through its sixty plus minutes.

Finally, as we at last turned onto the Western Ring Road, I turned to dad and asked, "Dad, I know this might be a silly question but why did we go all this way out when we could've gone through the city and taken Sydney Road?"

"It's simple really," answered dad as he encouraged mum to once again take his cock out of his pants, a signal, if Maddy needed one that she could take her turn at my erection, "Sydney Road means trams and bumper to bumper traffic. I'd sooner take the more roundabout route and get to the junction of the Hume Highway and the Western Ring Road at about the same time but with far less hassle. And besides," he grinned as he watched my mum swallow his cock almost to the root, "we wouldn't be able to do this travelling down Sydney Road."

"Good point," I said as I watched Vikki and Madeleine dexterously change seats.

Seconds after they changed seats my cock was once again exposed to the fresh air and not so many seconds after that about five inches of me was within the warm confines of Madeleine's mouth while she gently masturbated the remainder.

I happened to glance across at that point and saw Vikki looking at me. Her expression said it all, and then she blew me a kiss. I leaned to my left careful not to disturb Madeleine and Vikki leaned to her right. When eventually our lips met the kiss, gentle and loving, lasted a full minute before we broke for air.

After we settled back into our seats I watched as Vikki slid her right hand under Madeleine's top and wiggled around a little bit, presumably to get to the warm flesh beneath the bra.

Madeleine lifted her mouth off my cock as she felt Vikki's hand on her tit. "Ooh nice!" she sighed as she looked up at me. "Hey you know what?"

I looked at her as she continued to stroke my cock. "No what?"

Her smile was salacious, downright filthy. "I haven't had the pleasure of blowing this since Monday night." She looked back at Vikki as she pressed her tit down into her hand. "How many times have you had the pleasure?"

Vikki looked at her as she appeared to try and think, and then appeared to give up. "Buggered if I know, but I reckon I should be into double figures by now." She then nodded her head in my direction. "Maybe you should ask Justin, his friends say he has an uncanny ability with figures." She saw the smile spread across Maddy's face and laughed. "No, no, no. I don't mean those sort of figures you slut." The laugh changed to a smile. "Though heaven knows he's good with those as well."

Maddy licked the head of my cock with her tongue as she continued to slowly and rhythmically slide her hand up and down the length of my cock which was now well lubricated with her saliva. Then she looked up. "So stud do you keep count? Could you quote those sort of statistics, you know, how many times you've sucked and fucked, how many times us horny sluts have blown you, how many sixty-nines, that sort of thing?"

I placed my hand on the back of Madeleine's hand and with a gentle pressure indicated that I wanted her to suck my cock again. "I guess I never thought about it," I said looking between the two of them as I felt Madeleine's lips wrap themselves around the head of my cock. "On Sunday afternoon when I fucked for the first time, when Caroline took my virginity it was one of the most notable events in what up until then had been a most forgettable life. But I guess since then..."

"POPPYCOCK!!!"

I hadn't even been looking to the front. When I did I saw mum sitting up and looking my way with a fierce expression on her face. "Throughout your life, your behaviour has been exemplary, your schoolwork never contains anything less than an 'A' on every subject and your teachers have nothing but praise for you. And then there's the way you carried yourself with all of those problems concerning your personal..."

"Now that's enough Mary," said my father as he tapped her on the shoulder and indicated his erection. "We get the picture and we all agree. But I'm afraid my need is rather immediate and rather desperate." He pointed to where Maddy was happily sucking on my cock, bringing me ever closer to another climax.

I looked at mum. "Dad's right you know mum, and so are you. But this is now and that was then." I tapped Madeleine on the shoulder and she pulled her mouth off my cock and looked at me. "And as for your question, yes, yes I really think I could count up all of my sexual dalliances, of all descriptions. If I wanted to."

"Dalliances?" said Vikki.

"Flirtations, seductions," said my father thrusting up into mum's mouth as we crossed over the Western Highway (Ballarat Road) and as he kept his eyes studiously on the road and the traffic. "Though sometimes I wonder--" and I thought I detected a little humour in his voice "--who's doing the flirting and who's doing the seducing." It seemed to be more of a statement than a question.

"Thanks Daddy Louis," said Vikki before she turned Maddy and me. "Come on you two what's the hold up? There's a story waiting to be told, and besides," she removed her hand from Maddy's tit and slid it over her panties that were quite visible beneath her short skirt that had risen up over her bottom with her leaning over, "we have some cum to share! Oh and one more thing Justin."

"What's that Vikki love?"

"The guys at the fire station and Jodi all send you there best wishes, and they said to tell you to make sure you call in as soon as you can."

"Does that mean that you were... ?"

Madeleine pulled her mouth off my cock and grinned as she looked up at me. "We both were," she laughed, "and so was Mick Germann's girlfriend Christina Silverra! I seem to remember them saying that the doc' was going to be there tomorrow morning."

"In that case--" I said looking at Vikki and Madeleine in turn "--so will I."

"Isn't that a little too soon honey?" asked my mother her maternal instinct making her pull off dad's cock.

"Oh I don't think so mum. I think if anything exercising my ankle can only benefit me. And I promise that I won't do any running," I added quickly knowing what was coming next. "But I can put my crutch or a walking stick to good use."

"Okay love I'll accept that," said mum.

And that was when Vikki tapped Madeleine on the shoulder and pointed to my very erect cock while dad tapped mum and pointed to his own.

Neither Madeleine or mum needed no further encouragement. As a matter of fact they both hoovered mine and dad's cocks until we came almost simultaneously.

As soon as Maddy had taken all of my cum in her mouth, second time around it wasn't as much and she was able to hold it without swallowing, Vikki pulled her towards her and they locked lips in a kiss that looked as passionate and as mind-blowing as any she had given me.

I watched them, enjoyed watching them as they swapped my cum with each other until finally there was no more.

"Mmmm!" sighed Vikki happily as she licked her top lip in case there was any cum there she might have missed. She turned to Maddy. "Okay girl--" she pointed at my cock which was going soft, not because it was worn out but because I was willing it to do so "--tuck our toy away and continue with your story."

I looked outside then and noticed that we were coming up to and about to pass under the Calder Freeway. It was about then that I realised that Ottmar Liebert was finished and that another CD, probably Madeleine's was beginning to play. I had no idea what the music was and said as much. I thought Madeleine would tell me but Vikki got in before her.

"The group is Linkin Park, it's good stuff."

"And..."

Vikki smiled. "... and the album is 'Hybrid Theory', the song is 'Papercut'. So what do you think?"

I gave it some thought. "Well I have to say that we don't have anything like this..." I caught Madeleine's expression. "Or should I say, we didn't have anything like this in the house."

"Yeah I did notice. But you still haven't said what you think."

I smiled. "And I won't, not until I've heard the whole album a couple of times." I turned to Madeleine. "Do you have any more of their albums?"

"Yeah one 'Meteora'. It aint as good as this one, at least in my opinion, but it's not bad. Why would'ya like to listen to it sometime?"

Yes I think I might, after all some music needs to be listened to more than once to be appreciated. Now come on Madeleine, don't you have story to tell?"

"I certainly do, and it's a beauty." She picked up the dildo, still shiny with her juices, which she had put down before. "Does anybody mind if I use this?"

Dad laughed. "If it helps go for it."

Seconds later Madeleine was smiling, having this time removed her panties instead of hooking the crotch to one side, as she slowly and easily probed her cunt with the 10-inch dildo. She looked to everyone in turn before directing a question to anyone who could answer. "So where was I?"

"I think you were the very sexy filling of a cock sandwich," said my mother grinning as she sat back looking like the cat that swallowed the canary, except that in her case it was semen.

"Oh yes so I was. I guess they fucked me for a good ten minutes before they both came. Then we all got cleaned and it was time to go." Madeleine looked anxiously at Vikki at that point.

My Vikki of course realised immediately that Madeleine was worried about something. "Come on Maddy," she said with a smile, "what's eating you?"

"Well it's like... Well... you know that... er... you know when Caroline mentioned the possibility of a second girl working there?"

"Of course I do," she reached across and patted Madeleine on the knee. "She's going to ask Naomi isn't she?"

"Well she... er... did... actually, later on at Caroline's," responded Madeleine hesitantly. "So, how do you feel about that?"

"I think it's fantastic. Christ if anybody deserves a change in fortune it's you two. No, I think it's a fantastic idea."

"But what about you?"

By this stage I could see mum listening intently. And even though his concentration was on the road and the traffic I knew that dad was also listening as we crossed over the Tullamarine Freeway.

"Oh I've got my job at Aldi's for now." She looked at me then before glancing briefly at my parents and back to Madeleine before she looked down to her feet slightly apprehensively. "But there's something else, something I can't mention." She looked at me then. "It's the possibility of another job," she took my hand in hers. "It's only short term but if it goes ahead it'll be too lucrative to turn down."

"When will you... er... when will you know?"

"In a few days." She leaned across and kissed me. "Whatever happens I want you to remember one thing." I tried to keep my expression as neutral as I could. "If it happens it'll only be for a few short months and we've got the rest of our lives haven't we." It wasn't a question, the way Vikki said it, it was a statement of fact.

One thing and one thing only came to my mind, but I didn't plan to put my thoughts into words and one look at my mother told me instantly that she was thinking the same thing. And if we were both right then I simply couldn't deny Vikki the break of a lifetime, not with the opportunities that would be afforded me over the thirty six week duration of the league.

I managed a grin as I looked at her. "Vikki, a week ago I might have been devastated at the thought of what I think you're hinting at, but not now. Thanks to you, and mine and your families and some special friends--" I purposely looked at Madeleine who smiled gratefully "--in and out of school I have an army of supporters to look after me. And besides--" I grinned again "--modern technology allows us all sorts of ways to stay in contact. Plus if it comes down to it it'll give me a chance to practice my phone sex talents on you won't it?"

She simply looked at me her eyes filled with delight and amazement. "You mean..."

I took her hand in mine and turned to look directly in her eyes. "Now what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I denied you what, if I'm right, will be the chance of a lifetime?"

She undid her seatbelt momentarily and leaned across hugging and kissing me in between saying - "I love you, I love you" - over and over again.

When she finished she moved back and belted up again making absolutely no attempt to wipe away the tears of happiness in her eyes.

And that's when Maddy said, "So, do you wanna hear my fucking story or what?"

Mum looked at her and smiled, then she looked down at the dildo which was in her hand but not in her cunt. "Shouldn't you be doing something with that?" she asked indicating the fake cock.

"Oh yeah," said Maddy laughing, "I should shouldn't I." And within seconds she was fucking herself with the dildo.

Madeleine looked around to each of us in turn. " I guess the next part of the story really starts when we arrive at Caroline's house in Hawke Street."


Caroline led Madeleine inside and immediately headed to the kitchen where a chicken hotpot had been slow cooking all day. She saw her sister sitting on her boyfriend Terry Cox's lap with his brother Peter sitting next to them. She saw him massaging her 42DD tits through the blouse and bra she was wearing. She introduced Madeleine to the three of them and then asked where Naomi was.

"Oh she's outside Linny, something tells me she's gotten the attention of the old guy next door."

"Now let me guess," said Caroline laughing, "Naomi's out there sunbathing naked."

"Yeah, I was going to join her until Terry turned up and talked me into having sex."

Caroline laughed, and finding it contagious so did Madeleine.

"Talked you into having sex?" Caroline laughed as she turned to Madeleine. "I'm guessing that that would have been the shortest conversation on record."

"Three words I think it was Caroline." Peter Cox smiled. "Terry said 'do you?' and Valerie said 'yes' as she led him upstairs to the guest room.

Caroline turned to her sister. "I hope you cleaned up afterwards."

"Now what do you think we are sis' Philistines?" giggled Valerie.

"Hardly. I think your like the rest of my family." She pointed to the door leading to the Herschfeldt's backyard and Madeleine followed her as she headed outside.

When they got there they both saw Naomi stretched out in a lounger facing towards a middle-aged man who was leaning over the fence struggling to look Naomi in the eyes as they talked about the upcoming footy season and the chances of any of the Melbourne teams being able to match it with any of the six interstate sides.

Caroline walked back inside while Madeleine moved closer to where her friend was sunbathing. "Hey Naomi, looking good by the way," and she waved at the man who was still leaning over the fence.

"Why don't you join me Maddy?" suggested Naomi as she spread her legs wider than before to give the man a really good look at her pussy.


"So I did," grinned Madeleine. "And of course I couldn't let Naomi upstage me, now could I?"

I knew that wasn't the end of the story. "So what happened after you got undressed?" I had an inkling but I wanted Maddy to tell me.

"Well," said Maddy, "I could have used one of the other loungers." Now Madeleine's grin was a lecherous one. "But then if I had we wouldn't have been able to do what we did."

"And what exactly did you and Naomi do?" asked Vikki taking the dildo from Madeleine and fucking her with it.

"Sixty-nined right there on Caroline's back lawn in front of that man until his wife called him in for dinner. I think it was about that time that I heard a car pull into the driveway.

"So anyway Naomi and I looked at each other and Naomi said..."


"Well I reckon we've got two choices." Naomi looked towards the driveway. "If Caroline is right that should be her husband Bill. Now we can get dressed, walk inside and act as if we weren't doing anything, or we can do exactly what would be expected of sluts like us. In other words we can brazen this out and walk in the house naked. Your choice."

"Oh that's easy," responded Madeleine laughing. She picked her clothes up from where she had dropped them after getting undressed, placed them next to Naomi's on another lounger and waited until Naomi got up. "Let's go," said the dark haired girl with the slim figure and smallish breasts and they both moved to the door leading from the backyard into the kitchen.

As soon as they walked into the kitchen a male voice with a faintly English accent said, "Tell me dear do you always have naked..." and then he stopped dead as he stopped looking at the full figure of the redheaded Naomi and turned to Madeleine. "That is... er... why... er... are... ?" He was left speechless and was going redder and redder in the face as he stared, not, strangely, at Madeleine's naked body but at her smiling face.

His wife of course had no idea what was wrong and naturally neither did her sister and boyfriend, his brother or Naomi for that matter. So Caroline simply asked, "Honey what's wrong? Come on Bill you've seen plenty of naked women before. I mean you've seen all of my sisters naked plenty of times, so what's the big deal?" And she proceeded to introduce Madeleine and Naomi.

Naomi not knowing any better simply walked up and gave Bill Herschfeldt a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek. However when Madeleine went to do the same he took her hand and shook it as he said hello.

Madeleine took that moment to gaze in Caroline's direction and saw that she was troubled by her husband's reaction to her. Wise beyond her years thanks to her brief life as a photographic model and her time on the streets of Sydney and Melbourne Madeleine knew that unless this was brought into the open it would fester and their relationship would suffer. And, having seen Caroline in action at 'Pot Black' she knew that Caroline's reaction wouldn't be the negative one that her husband was expecting.

With her mind made up Madeleine moved forward, wrapped both her arms around his neck and pressed her naked body to his as she looked into his eyes and said, "Hi Bill, small world isn't it?" She then gave him a kiss and added, "Long time no see!"


"You are kidding right?" asked Vikki as she continued to fuck Madeleine's cunt with a gentle rhythm so as not to upset her storytelling.

"Hardly. You remember me telling you about that modelling studio where I used to pose naked and have sex with some of the girls?" She looked to each of us in turn.

Vikki nodded and so did I. "How could we forget."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.