Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 49: Karaoke Night - 'Pussy Galore'!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49: Karaoke Night - 'Pussy Galore'! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It didn't take long to get to 'Pussy Galore'. But we didn't go to the front entrance we pulled to the rear service entrance where there was a ramp for a wheelchair.

Once down and on the approach to the ramp Lois came up to me and patted my arm. "I'll see you inside Justin, a little later." She looked back to where the van was reversing into a spot next to a large rubbish skip. "When Chris has parked the van we'll be going in the front way."

When we were on our way inside I turned to Mony. "What did she mean a little later? Aren't I going in straight away?"

She smiled and shook her head. "I'm told you're going to be positioned in the staff room behind the bar where you'll have a good view of the little stage and some kind of a special screen that has been set up for whatever it is that you've got planned. But you won't be going into the bar until Vikki has started her first number."

I turned to look in the bar, I was about to turn back and speak to Simone when I did a double take. Two topless waitresses wearing very, very brief thong underwear were assisting Frank Barnet in setting up four tables in a line close to the stage.

I watched with some fascination as the tables and chairs were positioned and place cards put onto each table. "Seems as if there's going to be quite a crowd there," I said to Mony. "I wonder who... ?"

Mony couldn't help but laugh. "Oh come on Justin, you're an intelligent young man." She looked at me. "Now just who do you think could be performing here tonight that could attract a large crowd of supporters?"

The penny dropped. I looked out to where Frank Barnet and the topless waitresses were still setting up the tables and chairs before turning back to Mony. "You mean that that table is for people who are here for Vikki and I?"

"I think at the last count there was room for twenty people."

"TWENTY!!!" I raised my voice, but not loud enough apparently to disturb anybody in the bar.

Mony moved around in front of me and carefully took a seat on my lap. Then she looked down at my left ankle before she put her right arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Is that okay on your ankle, Justin?" she asked.

I nodded before looking down at my right arm. I realised that if I leant forward slightly and pushed my right hand through the open jacket I could reach both the crop top and the hip-hugging skirt Mony was wearing. Of course I had to try so I carefully leant forward as much as Mony's position on my lap allowed, pushed my right hand carefully through my open jacket and reached for the bottom of the three buttons on Simone's top. I hesitated as my finger and thumb gripped the first button in case there was any pain, there wasn't. Satisfied I continued with my attempt to undo the buttons on her top. It was awkward at first but after two or three attempts I managed to slide the first button through its hole.

Mony looked down to where I was now tackling her second button, then she looked up at me and smiled as she wiggled her arse on my hardening cock. "This is very presumptuous of you young man," she said even as she was turning her upper body towards me to make my removal of her top easier.

Two buttons later my left hand came into play as I slid first her left arm and then her right arm out of their appropriate short sleeve before pulling the crop top away from her body.

"Would you like me to take that Justin?" offered a voice from behind us.

I turned my head to see Frank Barnet and one of the young topless waitresses whose likeness to him had to be more than a coincidence. A thought that was confirmed when, after taking Mony's blouse, he said:

"Justin Robertson, I'd like you to meet my daughter Patricia."

I held out my left hand and took her proffered right in mine and kissed it as I said with more savoir-faire than I would have thought possible, "A pleasure indeed Patricia. And this very pretty young lady that I am in the process of reducing to a state of nudity that would be more than a match for your own delightful near-nakedness is Simone Keighly, known though as Mony to her friends."

"Here she comes now say Mony Mony," responded Patricia with a grin that said she was quite pleased with herself.

Simone managed a smile as she looked at Frank Barnet and his daughter. "Does everybody know that fucking song?"

"It would appear so," said Frank, "don't they darling," he continued as he tweaked the nipples on his blonde-haired daughter's nicely sized firm breasts.

"Yes they do daddy," responded his daughter with a lecherous lilt to her voice.

It was then that I noticed a strange smile of understanding appear on both father and daughter. It was a look that Mony missed as she was watching Frank's hands move from his daughter's breasts to the zipper and button of the tan coloured skirt Simone was wearing.

"Allow me young lady," he said as he deftly unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt at the same time as I was utilising my newfound single-handed bra-removal expertise to free Mony's breasts of all encumbrances. There," he added as Simone lifted her bottom to assist in the removal of her skirt.

"Oh wow!" said Patricia as she looked down to wear the skirt had previously been. "No panties! You must be expecting to get fucked tonight Mony huh?" She looked at me, looked at her father and then looked on in the direction of the group of tables. "The question is with whom."

I followed Patricia Barnet's gaze and saw that eight people had already taken seats at the table. Of course I recognised mine and Vikki's parents, Ian and Trish Matheson and, of course, Lois Mortenson and Chris Marsh.

"Does that mean that you're not then Patricia?"

She looked down at her gold coloured thong. "Oh these things." She fingered the waistband. "They're just uniform, I have to wear them at the start. I can pretty much guarantee that they'll be gone and that someone's cock'll be up me before the night is over."

It was then that I noticed a signal come from the stage. Frank noticed it too and, turning to Simone and I, said, "It's time for the karaoke to start." Then he looked at me. "I'll leave my lecherous daughter and your randy looking nurse in your capable hands young Justin." Finally he turned to his daughter. "You've got twenty minutes Patty if you feel like taking the edge off any urges you might have."

Patty laughed fit to bust. "You mean if I want to fuck Justin daddy?"

He looked in the general direction of the table. "Something like that. A little birdie told me hidden treasures might await a girl willing to take a chance."

I looked at the set of tables and saw that the number had grown from eight to thirteen with the arrival of my school friends Mark, Lynn, Sean, Cindy and Penny. That left a possible seven more and I was just about to try and think of who they could be when Simone jumped off my lap and Patty began attacking the button and zipper of my trousers.

I went to try and stop her with my left hand but Mony stopped me. "Uh-uh Justin. I've gotten to know Vikki well enough to know that she thinks that you're a treat that all women, and girls for that matter, should have a taste of." She smiled, first at me and then at Patricia. "And I certainly don't plan on denying this beautiful young lady the best fuck she'll ever have in her life."

"That sounds like the voice of experience," said Patricia Barnet as she lowered my trousers to my ankles carefully and reached to the waistband of my underwear.

"It is," said Simone winking at me as the publican's daughter slid my underpants over the hips I managed to raise off the wheelchair.

"Jackpot!!!" said Patty laughing as she began to stroke my cock. "Hidden treasure indeed. Fuck am I going to enjoy fucking this!"

"As indeed you should Patty my love," came the voice of my mother as she moved alongside us. She looked down at Patty's gold thong. "But it would be a lot easier without these," and before Patty could say or do anything she reached out with both hands and slid them quickly to her ankles at which point the publican's daughter stepped out of them. Then she held out her hand. "We haven't been formally introduced, I'm Mary Robertson, I'm Justin's mother."

Patty held out her hand as she stood there naked and unabashed at my mother's frank appraisal of her sexy body. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mary, I'm Patricia Barnett, Frank the publican's daughter."

They shook hands and hugged before mum said, "Believe me the pleasure is all mine and--" she looked at me "--is soon going to be my sons by the seems of things."

Frank's daughter looked at my penis, which was standing proud and erect. "Well here goes nothing," and she prepared to take up a position on my lap, until I stopped her.

"Hold on Patty," I said reaching for the half-crutch, "I think I'm ready to try something out." I looked around and saw a table against a side wall. "There," I pointed. "If we could get that table over here maybe you could bend over it and maybe I could fuck you from behind."

"Are you sure that's wise Justin?" asked my mother.

"Yes," added Mony. "Isn't it a bit soon?"

"Never know unless we try," I said looking up and down Patricia Barnet's delicious naked body. "And besides--" I said as I stroked my left hand up and down and around the cheeks of her glorious arse "--being on the bottom is getting boring."

"Listen to him," said mum laughing. "A weeks experience with sex and it's boring already." She looked behind her before she turned back to Patty. "He sounds just like his father."

"Indeed he does," said my father walking up as Patricia leant over the table. He turned to the naked Simone after he had introduced himself to Patricia. "Feel free to take up a similar position if..."

He didn't even get a chance to finish before the nurse joined Patty Barnet in bending over the table.

Dad could only laugh. "I guess I'll take that as a yes." And seconds later he was balls deep in Mony's vagina.

Naturally it took me a little longer. First I had to fasten the crutch to my forearm and clip it to my wrist so that I could comfortably grip the handhold, then with help, and after mum had removed my shoes and socks I got out of the chair, stepped out of my trousers and underwear and moved forward until I was standing behind Patty.

At first it had been awkward and even a little painful. However once I got used to it, and once I began to rest more of my weight on my right leg it was fairly easy to start sliding my cock into the welcoming warmth of Patty's pussy.

It was slow going at first, not because of my injuries but because of my size. Slowly but surely though I began to slide my cock deeper and deeper into the welcoming depths of her vagina. At first I only fucked her with about six inches of my cock but gradually, with the help of my mother who was sitting on the floor diddling both Mony and Patty on the clit, Patty Barnet's pussy became juicier and juicier and I was able to slide the whole of my 11-inches into the sheath of her pussy.

Both Mony and Patty were noisily enjoying the fucking they were getting. Thankfully though, they weren't too noisy which helped us to hear the words of an Elvis song that more than any other was sung by Elvis impersonators, 'Suspicious Minds'.

He wasn't that good, but the energy he was putting into it, I could see from my position behind Patty's naked body, was apparently enough for the crowd to enjoy it.

The sounds of the singer, he was dressed in a makeshift jump suit that struggled to fit a body that looked even bigger than Elvis during his final days, soon faded into the background and I began to concentrate on something much more important, and much closer to hand. The fucking of Patricia Barnet!

It didn't take long, how could it take long when you were fucking a girl like Patty Barnet, before I was matching dad as he climaxed into Mony's clutching, squeezing pussy, albeit a little less aggressively.

"Mmm!" said mum with a grin. "I've always held the philosophy that if family makes a mess then family should clean up."

Mony and Patty both looked round in surprise, but it was Patricia Barnet who spoke. "You mean you're going to..." She didn't finish as she looked across at Simone's vagina and then glanced in the general direction of her own.

"And why shouldn't she?" laughed my father as I eased myself back into the wheelchair feeling thoroughly pleased with myself. "After all the slut does like the taste of cum, especially the home-grown variety!"

"If you say so," grinned Patty as she watched my mother sit on her arse, squeeze between Mony's spread thighs and begin the oral clean-up of Mony's pussy. "Just don't take too long Mary," she laughed, "my cunt's flooding with cum and pussy juice."

"Maybe I could help out," said Vikki's mother as she walked in, leant over and kissed me passionately on the mouth with more than a little tongue. "I'm Julie Thompson, Vikki's mother," she added as she held out her hand for Patty to take.

"It is indeed a pleasure Julie," she said as she took the woman's hand before giving her a hug and a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Okay girl--" said Vikki's mother "--formalities are over now, you've got a cunt to clean and--" she poked out her tongue for a split-second "--I've got just the tool to clean it with. So, if you'll hop on the table, lay back and spread those pins I'll get to it so you can get out there and get back to waitressing."

Patty didn't even answer she just hopped onto the table, positioned herself as requested and began to enjoy Julie Thompson's oral assault on her pussy and probably would have screamed her pleasure had not my father given her the mouth-to-mouth silencing treatment.

It looked for a moment as though mum would finish first but the more open, more available position of Patty Barnet's naked body gave Julie an advantage she made full use of as she finished cleaning Patty and bringing her to orgasm seconds before mum did the same to Mony.

My father moved away and Patty hopped off the table grinning as she took her panties from my father's outstretched hand. "That, was fucking awesome!" was all she said as she slipped her panties on and came over to me. "And--" she put her hand on my penis which was still sticky with my spunk and her pussy juice "--that is not going to be the last time I get some of this."

"Hey," said Vikki's mother laughing, "get in the fucking queue!"

"Don't worry," said Patty over her shoulder as she headed to the bar, "I will."

"As for you young man," said my mother, "we need to make you respectable for your appearance, and make sure that you're ready for your performance."

I looked at my mother, at Vikki's mother and then at my father. "Does Vikki know I'll be here?"

"No," said my father, "she thinks that somebody is filming her performance and that you'll be seeing it sometime tomorrow."

"But everyone else knows I'm here?"

"Absolutely, but no one has given anything away to Vikki. As a matter of fact they've been... er... going out of their way to comfort her!"

"That's good," I laughed carefully because of my ribs, "Vikki needs a lot of comforting."

"And she has certainly been getting it," said Julie. "And if anything--" she smiled "--her appetite for comfort has increased with your hospitalisation rather than decreased."

I watched as my mother knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and then her throat as she laved my cock up and down to begin its clean-up. Time and again she brought her mouth off my cock before sliding back down to kiss my pubic hair.

I looked at my father. "Does anybody know what I have planned?"

"Only Frank," he said, "and he has steadfastly refused to give us even one clue. All we know is that you had some rather special help from Brian Hacker and Carol Baker."

"Oh, oohhh, oh my God I'm coming again. This shouldn't... couldn't be..."

My mother looked at me grinning as she held the head of my cock in her mouth and began to masturbate me.

I watched Vikki's mother kneel down and gently squeeze my testicles as she looked up at me. "And why not? You're a healthy young man with a prodigious cock and an even more prodigious appetite."

I watched as mum finished swallowing my semen, watched as she licked up and down and all around its length, watched as she wiped it dry with a towel that had suddenly appeared from somewhere. And it was at that point that Simone took charge, she had apparently found time to get dressed after my mother had finished cleaning her up, and proceeded to get me dressed with some assistance from my mother.

My attention was suddenly diverted to the stage where Frank was thanking a sexy woman dressed in an evening gown with slits in some discreet and some not so discreet places. She had been doing a version of Shirley Bassey's 'Hey Big Spender' that had apparently had even more bump and grind than the tigress from Tiger Bay had ever been able to manage (which if you've ever seen the music video of her performance is a considerable achievement).

The applause for the woman was deafening and Frank had to wait for several minutes before he was able to continue.

"Well, you obviously enjoyed that." Another round of applause. "I think I can safely say that the best is yet to come." He looked to his left and then turned back to the crowd. "Coming up next is a young lady by the name of Pamela Mitchell. She tells me she has been an Elvis fan since the age of 3 when she first discovered that her parents and both sets of grandparents were members of the Elvis fan club and that the house she was living in was decked out with Elvis memorabilia." He looked around the crowd in the bar, looking down at the long group of tables where my family, Vikki's family and our friends would all be sitting and then he looked up at me before he glanced to his left again. "So with that sort of background I guess it's natural that she would want to do an Elvis song." He held out his arm in the general direction of where he had been looking. "Pamela Mitchell."

A round of applause greeted a young woman of about 22 or 23 who stepped onto the stage clad in a wraparound that hid everything but her white three-inch heels. Her hair was jet black and cut to just above shoulder length and, much to the delight of everyone, featured a bob-curl that went left to right along the middle of her forehead.

She didn't announce the song straight away, instead she began to fiddle with a zipper at the side of her wraparound.

"I love Elvis," said my mother as she turned to me. "Sorry son but I just have to go out and watch this."

My father and Vikki's mother both agreed and they all followed my mother out after saying they'd see me shortly.

Once they left my gaze was drawn immediately back to the singer who had finished unzipping the wrap and was sliding her way out of it with all of sensuality of a five thousand dollar a night stripper.

The audience gasped and cheered and clapped when they saw what she was wearing underneath. Me, I was just sitting there in stunned silence. She was wearing a tight-fitting white jump suit that was unzipped to the waist and completely exposed a pair of perfect breasts.

"I'd tell you what the song is," she grinned, "but the title is the first line and it starts before any musical intro." She waited for a middle-aged man and woman, obviously her parents, to join her on the stage and then she began to sing.

'Don't leave me now... (backing vocals mum and dad - Don't leave me now)...

She moved as if she was making love to an invisible Elvis. Her hips were swaying with a sensuality that almost defied description. I watched her eyes as they roved around the audience, watched as her mother moved behind her and slid the top of the jump suit down until it was hanging from her waist leaving her gorgeous breasts in full view. And kept watching as the climax of the song coincided with a fake climax of her own or at least I simply had to assume that it was fake. God, imagine if it wasn't, this would be a woman to get to know better.

"Well," said a grinning Frank Barnet as he joined Pam Mitchell on the stage and hugged her to him, "what about that." He began to clap and the crowd joined until the noise was deafening.

He waited while Pam, leaving the top of the jump suit in the same position, took the hands of her parents and walked off the stage. Then he looked around the audience. "Ordinarily I'd say that would be a hard act to follow but this next young lady is more than capable. Would you please put your hands together for Vanessa Whatmore who is going to delight us with her own special rendition of Kylie Minogue's 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head'."

How right Frank was. If my penis was hard by the time Pam Mitchell had finished it was threatening to split my trousers at the finish of Vanessa Whatmore's effort because while Kylie used double-sided 'Hollywood' tape to hold her brief garment in position Vanessa did no such thing. The result was that delightful bits and pieces of Vanessa popped in and out of view as she danced around the stage before moving off the stage and cavorting among the groping hands, male and female, of the customers including, and especially, the group at my table.

When she eventually made it back to the stage to the raucous cheers of the crowd Vanessa's garment was covering nothing and she was doing nothing about it. Indeed she was grinning broadly as she enjoyed the intimate attentions of Frank Barnet who had joined her and was busy patting her on her naked bottom with his left hand while his right hand rubbed up and over her vagina and toyed with her pubic hair.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK HER!!!" yelled a comedian from the crowd when the noise had abated somewhat.

"I'd love to," replied Frank grinning, "but somehow I think her boyfriend Tony--" he waved towards someone in the bar that I couldn't see "--might want that job tonight. What about it Tony?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.