Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 47: Friendly Persuasion

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47: Friendly Persuasion - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"You do realise that I'm putting a deal of trust in you Mr. Hacker?" The change in tone from the friendly banter and the using of his Christian name to the more serious tone and the use of his surname said as much.

"Absolutely Estelle and I promise not to abuse it. After all I, we--" he turned to Carol and smiled "--count Justin, and his girlfriend Vikki, as very good friends. And," he smiled again, "it's not just for the sex."

"No, indeed it isn't just for the sex," said Carol smiling, "though heaven knows it would be almost worth it if it were. No--" she looked at the NUM and nurse Keighly "--they are special people. Rarely do you find people like Justin and Vikki, people who so many of their family and friends would go to such extraordinary lengths for."

"And that's why we want to do this Estelle," continued Brian Hacker. "Not just for Justin, not just for Vikki but for both of them." He laughed. "Estelle, what is going to happen tonight at 'Pussy Galore' will have to be seen and heard to be believed. Now Vikki took some convincing to still go and do what she has planned, especially as she still believes that Justin won't be there. And that's despite Justin doing all he could to convince her she should go, despite the fact that she agreed in principal that she would." He leaned forward on the chair, placed both elbows on the desk, clasped his fingers together and tucked his thumbs under his chin as he looked at the NUM in charge of the nurses. "That's why he has to be there, that's why I'm placing this vehicle at your disposal."

Estelle White leaned back in her leather bound chair, folder her arms underneath her bountiful breasts and looked at the young man. If you had asked her before today's meeting with these brash young rock stars she would have offered a less than favourable opinion of the relative humanity of such people and their ability to mix with the ordinary man and woman, boy and girl and teenager in the street. After all it was one thing to mix with the prettiest and the handsomest of them while in the protective atmosphere of a rock venue with its surfeit of security personnel. But these two had her bluffed. That they cared was obvious, that they were doing everything they could for that remarkable young man and his equally remarkable girlfriend was also obvious. It was also quite clear that this wasn't a stunt, after all what rock stars with such a high profile would walk unannounced into a school simply to find a young 17-year-old schoolboy with a view to supplying the help promised in the noisy, sexually charged atmosphere of a venue like the 'Palais' in St. Kilda?

"So how do I know that this vehicle will be adequate for the required movement of young Justin from this hospital to 'Pussy Galore' and back again?" asked Estelle White finally.

"You don't, you can't," responded Brian Hacker, "not until you see it for yourself." He looked the woman right in the eye, never blinking, never looking away. "But remember one thing. I spent the best part of twenty-five thousand dollars fixing up a Ford Transit similar to my fathers much loved one, the one which had to be consigned to the scrap heap after it had been T-boned by a drunk-driver who ran a red light with a blood alcohol content of .212. I fixed it up so that my father, who is confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life thanks to that drunken bastard, could have the freedom to go where he wanted to.

"He also has a permanent butler slash chauffeur, or general factotum I suppose you could say, to help out my mother and to take some of the burden.

"I guess what I'm trying to say, Estelle, is that I love my father and I would do anything for him, anything to make his final years more comfortable, and I most certainly would not risk his or my mother's safety in a vehicle that wasn't capable of doing the job. I've even gone as far as having the Transit certified, unofficially I have to add because it's not in their control at all times, by the Royal Ambulance Society of Victoria. So you tell me Estelle, under the circumstances do you think I can do any more. You see after I explained the situation to my parents, and to Ralph their..." He smiled. "I was going to say Chauffeur and Butler but that would be a trifle unfair to Ralph, he's almost like a member of the family now. Anyway as soon as I explained the situation they absolutely insisted that Ralph drive the Transit and that he pick up Justin and Mony here and take them to the pub for the show, stay for its duration and bring them back here.

'I guess all that's left is--" he walked behind Estelle White's chair, reached around and gently massaged her breasts through her heavily starched blouse and heavy cotton bra "--for you to add your official permission to Lois who has already given hers."

Estelle looked at him as he kissed her on the cheek. "You know I rarely if ever get a chance to meet such high-profile rock stars." She looked at Carol Baker who was sitting on a chair and now had Mony on her knee and one hand inside the nurses open black and white check blouse while her other hand was exploring beneath her black mini skirt that was a part of her sexy uniform. "So I think I might need a little more persuading before I add my permission to Dr. Mortenson's."

"Oh do you indeed." Brian took the NUMS right hand in his own and eased her out of the chair before sitting down and positioning her on his knee. "Well maybe I could start by paying some attention to these splendid mammaries that you seem to try so hard to imprison beneath such passion-killing material." And as she put her right arm around his shoulder he began to unbutton her blouse, not stopping until the final button was extracted from its button-hole.

He pulled the blouse out from the waistband of her skirt, eased it off her shoulders, down and off her arms and was about to throw it to the floor when the matronly NUM snatched it out of his hand.

"If you don't mind young man," said Estelle with a smile, "I'm not one of those little slips of things you get your hands and various... er... other parts of your anatomy on. I'm particular about where and in what state my clothes finish up." She indicated behind her. "You'll find four clips at the back, you can undo my bra while I fold my blouse."

As Estelle folded her blouse, and as she felt Brian Hacker begin to undo her blouse she looked across and saw an extraordinary sight. Her delightful nurse was naked again and was laying on her desk with her legs either side of Carol Baker's head while the rock star had her hands full of her naked arse and her tongue dipping into the sweet honey that seemed to be continuously leaking from the nurses pussy.

Then suddenly she felt her bra being removed and two hands on her now naked breasts. She looked down and was shocked to see that only one of them belonged to Brian Hacker. Further investigation revealed that the other hand, obviously since Carol Baker had her hands full of Simone Keighly's naked bottom, belonged to her nurse who was reaching out to toy with her left breast.

"Ohh, oohhh, ooohhhh! Oh Carol that is so... ooohhh... !" Mony looked up into her NUMS face from her upside down point of view. "Oh ma'am I... OH GOD... I didn't mean to..." She went to take her hand away but her immediate superior stopped her.

"Don't you dare Nurse Keighly, if you want to do the right thing you can massage my breasts and pinch my nipples." Estelle turned to Brian Hacker. "And as for you young man, I'll let you take your hands away long enough to remove my skirt and underwear." She stood up, turned away from the young rock star, leant over the desk and almost placed her voluptuous breasts into the clutching hands of her nurse.

Brian didn't know whether the middle-aged matron was expecting him to return his hands to her breasts but he had other ideas, and her current position, bent over the desk, offered him the ideal opportunity. Now he didn't know if the head nurse, having requested him to strip her naked, expected him to fuck her, and obviously he couldn't know when, or indeed if, Estelle had had the pleasure of an erect penis exercising itself within any of the available openings of her body, but somehow he knew that it would have been a while, if at all.

Carol couldn't see very much from her position with her head buried between the legs of the delectable Mony but she could hear, and she understood what she heard and what the woman wasn't asking for directly. Estelle White was hot for it, even if she didn't know it.

She ran her tongue up the length of Simone Keighly cunt enjoying her tasty juices as she did so. Then she fastened her lips around the erect bud of the nurses clit and sucked hard and continued sucking until the orgasm that Mony had been on the verge of arrive with the prerequisite screams and every 'dirty' word Simone Keighly could think of.

Carol also knew Brian, and as she continued to lick Simone Keighly's cunt taking her speedily to a second shattering orgasm she knew exactly what Brian would do, exactly how he would handle the sight of the tall, heavily built but voluptuously naked spinster Estelle White.

Carol wasn't Brian's long-time girlfriend, band member, fuck-partner and sexual confidante for nothing. She was very rarely if ever wrong about Brian and his sexual desires and this was to be no exception. Where the NUM Estelle White was concerned she had her boyfriend pegged perfectly.

Brian undid the knee-length skirt, slid it down her legs, knelt down after pushing the chair out of the way, waited for the woman to step out of it and then folded it carefully before placing it on top of the woman's blouse and bra.

After placing the skirt Brian stepped back and knelt down with the intention of sliding the NUMS underwear down her legs but he stopped, he was too stunned to do anything but look for several seconds. For the first time he understood that memorable scene in 'Bridget Jones's Diary' where Hugh Grant looked on in admiration at Renée Zellweger's panties.

"Oh Estelle they are exquisite." He ran his hands from the waistband down her hips on either side to the leg bands that clutched tightly to her upper thighs. "I just love them." He smiled as he fiddled with them. "I see so many thongs and G-strings, so many lacy French cut panties and so many little cotton nothings that I'm almost blasé about them. But these--" he moved one hand round to the front where it explored the elasticised material as it pulled tightly at her stomach and one hand to the back where he ran it up to where the panty-girdle provided a formidable barrier to her full and well-rounded bottom "--are gorgeous. No wonder Hugh Grant's character Daniel falls in love with them. However, be that as it may," he pushed his right hand between Estelle White's legs and pressed his index finger where he knew her sex would be even though he could barely feel it and ran his left up and down her firmly encased buttocks, "these marvellous panties will simply have to go." He moved his hands to the formfitting garments waistband and with a little struggle managed to slide his fingers inside. "This is a bottom I simply have to become better acquainted with."

"Oh God Brian are you really sure?" asked the NUM who was suddenly and unaccountably nervous, turned on though she was. "After all it's one thing to see it encased in a garment like this," she said as she reached a hand around and ran it up and down the side of her panty-girdle, "but it's another thing entirely to see this fat bum in the flesh as it were."

"Oh I wouldn't worry if I was you Estelle," said Carol Baker as she sat on the desk after having removed her own clothes and pushed Simone to her knees and brought her head in between her open thighs, "you'll quickly learn that my Brian has quite a liking for the... er... shall we say fuller-figured woman." She looked over her shoulder and grinned at Brian. "Isn't that right babe?"

"Carol's right you know Estelle," said Brian as he began to slide the panties over the broad expanse of the woman's bottom. "There's something about a big woman that makes my cock grow an extra inch." He slid the tight-fitting garment over her voluptuous bottom until it was hooked underneath the massive globes of flesh forcing them up and into hands that gripped each cheek as if magnetised "And I have to tell you, my cock has already grown that extra inch!"

Brian's hands didn't stay on Estelle White's bottom for long though, he needed to see the rest, needed to remove the garment completely so that his eyes could see all the fleshy delights in there natural glory. And that is exactly what he did. It took a while too because, while he had pulled the back below her broad buttocks, the front was still very much in place, not of course that that was going to stop him. And slowly but surely, inch by revealing inch he managed to ease the panty-girdle down until finally it was at her upper thighs all around. From there it was a matter of seconds until the garment was at the NUMS feet, she was stepping out of them and he was placing the underwear on the rest of her clothes.

Brian was in heaven. He stood behind Estelle White and looked at the huge expanse of lily-white bottom flesh and looked at the barely visible hairy pussy between her slightly spread legs.

It was time now he knew. He wasn't even sure how far he could take this adventure in sexual exploration, but he knew he had to give it a try. He slid his zipper down slowly and silently as he looked at his smiling girlfriend who seemed to be in heaven with the treatment she was receiving from the nurse Simone 'Mony' Keighly. Then as he pulled his erection out of his pants he looked at Estelle and saw that her eyes were riveted on the action between her nurse and his girlfriend. The decision was made.

He reached around Estelle with his right hand, felt between her legs and found to his delight that she was wet. Then while his left felt around both cheeks of her arse and up between he felt her push ever so slightly into his probing right hand and that more than anything decided him!

He moved his hand from her bottom up to the middle of her back and eased her slightly forward, then he used the same hand to ease her legs slightly further apart. There was now no turning back. He took his cock in his left hand as he continued toy with her pussy with his right and ran it up and down between the outer labia using her juices and his pre-cum to lubricate the entrance.

It was at that point that Estelle swung her head around and looked him in the eye, at the point where her eyes met his that the head of his cock slid past the outer lips and on into her tight vaginal entrance.

"Brian I... I've never... That is... I'm a..." She was looking at him blushing. "I don't know if I..."

She didn't finish, instead she just looked at him over her shoulder her face getting redder by the second. Eventually she said, "I... I've never had sexual intercourse before..."

Before she could say anything else Brian interrupted and tried injecting a little humour into the situation by saying, "Neither have I, I've had sex, made love and fucked but I've never had sexual intercourse."

"BRIAN!" said Carol having finished her sexual tryst with the nurse. "That's enough. Now did you ask Estelle if she wanted to have sex with you?" When he didn't answer immediately she added, "I think maybe you should pull out and ask..."

This time it was Estelle White's turn. Now that the head of his penis, she still found it hard (excuse the pun) to think of it as a cock or a dick, was in her vagina and now that he'd been still for a while she wasn't finding it too bad. "No, no, no I don't think he should pull out." Estelle was now looking at Carol Baker. "I think, now that Brian hasn't moved inside me for a while that it isn't too bad. And after all--" she managed a smile "--us NUMS can't expect our nurses to engage in therapeutic sex if we're not capable of supplying that kind of service ourselves." She turned back to Brian Hacker. "Now carry on young man," she said, "make love to me, but be gentle. My vagina is privileged, I know, to have a rock stars erect penis, but--" and she smiled at this "--you have to realise young man that your penis is equally privileged to be the first to have intimate knowledge of my vagina."

Brian was shocked. "You mean you weren't kidding? You're a... a... ?"

"Virgin, Master Hacker?" Estelle now had a smile on her face. "As far as erect penises are concerned I most certainly am. Fingers and tongues on the other hand are a different matter." She laughed at the shocked expression that had suddenly appeared on nurse Keighly's face. "What's the matter, Mony, didn't you think I was capable. I was young once after all. But sex with the male members, terrible pun I know, of the various educational establishments I attended would have been, in equal parts, messy, time-consuming and mentally detrimental to my studies, so I..."

"... Made do with the tongues, tender flesh and soft hands of your fellow female students?" asked Carol.

"I-I'm not s-sure what I-I thought," said Simone Keighly responding nervously as she continued to lean over the desk and continued to gaze on the junction of the Hacker-White genitalia. "I think it's just that... oooh... !" She jumped a little as she felt a finger, Carol Baker's of course, slide into her pussy. "I guess it's just kind of hard to look at your immediate..." She stopped suddenly as the first finger was joined by a second and they both started slow and steady in-out movements. "Oh God... oh my... Carol's finger-fucking me. I'm going to come again."

"Please do nurse Keighly, please do. A satisfied employee is a happy employee. And as for your immediate superiors being capable of enjoying sexual unions in such a manner, I have to remind you that under some circumstances I am a woman first and a NUM second. Now if you'll just reach across I'm sure that you'll be able to reciprocate with Miss Baker." Then she turned to Brian Hacker. "Now Mr. Superstar, Mr Superstud, Mr. Rock Star haven't you got some... er... fucking to do?"

"Indeed I do Miss White, indeed I do," and he began to slide his erect cock ever so slowly into the virgin-for-cock pussy of the magnificently full-bodied NUM.

In and out of her tight, never-fucked pussy his cock slid touching every inch of its interior as it did so. He moved his hands to her hips and adjusted his and Estelle's position slightly so that he could slide his cock against the erect bud of her clit that had popped out in all the excitement.

"Oh my! Oh I have to say, fingers and tongues never felt... OH!... never felt quite like... OH, OOHH!... quite like this." She turned her head and kissed his lips as he leant over her. "Now, young man--" she continued to look at him "--I think it's time you fucked me the same way you fuck all of your other sluts. Don't you?"

"Miss White," said nurse Keighly as she sighed from the two fingers that continued to probe her pussy, as she continued to do the same to Carol Baker, "are you saying that you're a... ?"

"SLUT?" She almost shouted, even as she grinned. "Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. If all of the good women, all of the young ladies and all of the sexy little teenyboppers can be sluts then so can I at times like this. BUT," and she continued to grin, "if you ever address me in such a manner outside of this office and during all of the times we are engaged in, quote-respectable-unquote, activities you and your horny little cunt will be out of this hospital and out of a job so fast that your head will spin. GOT IT!"

"Y-Y-Yes M-M-Miss W-White I... er... understand clearly."

"Good." She reached across and stroked the young woman's cheek to show that she wasn't upset with her in any way. "Now carry on, nurse Keighly." The NUM then turned to Brian Hacker. "Now then Brian, I thought that we agreed that you were going to fuck me?"

Brian grinned. "I was indeed wasn't I." And with that started to fuck Estelle White with long, hard quick strokes of his cock, speeding up with every stroke."

"OH GOD, YES, YES! OH GOD YES!! OH YEESSS!!!"

"I take it then--" said Brian Hacker slightly breathlessly as he continued to pound his cock in and out of Estelle White's tight and relentlessly squeezing pussy "--that you give your permission for Justin to go to 'Pussy Galore'?" asked Brian Hacker as he referred back to the question he had asked a while ago now.

"What, what... ?" asked the NUM momentarily puzzled before she suddenly remembered. "Oh that. Yes, yes I most certainly do." She laughed as she squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles. "In my mind I had already agreed to go along with Lois's opinion, I just wanted my first ever sexual experience to be with a piece of genuine rock-cock." She thrust back against Brian Hacker's cock and laughed again. "Yes Mr. Hacker young Master Robertson can make the journey to 'Pussy Galore' as long as Mony here agrees to accompany him."

"Oh I do Miss. White, I do."

"Good that's settled." She turned again to Brian Hacker. "Now, I think it's time you stopped treating this as a vagina--" she squeezed his cock extra hard causing him to groan "--and started treating it like a cunt, and me like a slut!"


Around about the time Brian Hacker was starting to get rougher with Estelle White's self-proclaimed cunt Maria Anne was in deep discussion about the number eleven and the band 'Multitude of Sins'.

"11-fucking-inches! Don't you lie to me Maria Anne Robertson."

"I'm not Josie, I'm not," insisted the bubbly, bouncy and attractive 13-year-old as she lay back on her bed. She was naked and in the arms of her equally naked friend Josephine Wilkinson. "Tell her 'Becca, tell her it was my mum told me all about Justin's big dick."

"Yeah, she did too. But that wasn't all she told us, fuck I was leaking like a tap by the time she finished telling all of what happened Mari's big brother since Friday."

Josie turned to Maria. "You mean your big brother is big all over. How in the name of all that's holy did your mother find that out?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.