Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 46: A Bed Bath With A Difference!

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46: A Bed Bath With A Difference! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mony looked at my cock which was still as hard as ever, looked down at the mix of my semen and her pussy juice that was dribbling out of her pussy and attempted a smile as she looked at me.

"I guess I should go and clean up before I start to wash you," she finally managed as she lifted off me and carefully moved off the bed.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that," said Vikki eying her lecherously. "If you wash my boyfriend I think I can take care of your little cleanup job." She smiled. "All you have to do is spread your legs a little."

"O-O-Okay!" Her eyes though were still on my erection. "But it looks like something else still needs taking care of." She looked at me, looked down at my erection and then turned to Vikki. "He did come twice didn't he?"

"Oh yeah," responded Vikki laughing, "but that just means that he's probably good for two more before he goes soft."

"FUCK!"

It was so sudden and so unexpected that I couldn't help but laugh which caused a sharp pain to shoot right through my chest. This resulted in a coughing fit, which sent Mony lunging for a glass of water and a straw which in turn left Vikki, who had been getting in position for an attack on Mony's pussy, sprawling in a rather ungainly position on the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry... er... Vikki, I didn't mean to..."

Her apology though was interrupted by Vikki laughing as she remained sprawled out on the floor while she began to finger herself.

I took the offered drink of water and then lay back, feeling as comfortable as was possible with my broken right arm and my ribs being the way they were. I was intending to enjoy the bath I was about to get from the naked nurse Keighly, and, I strongly suspected, Mony was going to enjoy the attention Vikki was about to give to her pussy.

I didn't know where Mony would start, but she started at my feet with the sponge and, after soaping it up, worked her way up my right leg and back down studiously avoiding, I noticed, my erection or, indeed, any of the surrounding genital area. After she had finished with the sponge she dipped a flannel in the second basin and wiped my leg down before drying it with one of the fluffy towels.

Satisfied that that leg was clean Mony moved to my left leg and repeated the procedure as I turned my attention to her naked body and the spread-legged position she was forced to take as Vikki began her own cleanup of the nurses vaginal secretions.

I looked at Vikki who was sitting on her bottom and leaning back on one straight arm between Nurse Keighly's legs as she pushed her face up into Mony's vagina and used a finger of her other hand to rub the nurse's clitoris. She saw me looking and smiled as she dropped her head momentarily, her nose, upper lip, mouth and chin were covered in the mixed secretions. It was a sight to prevent even the remotest possibility of my going soft, something that probably wouldn't have happened anyway.

"I... oh Jesus Vikki you are good... I guess I'd better... oh my... I'd better take care of... oh really, work just shouldn't be this much fun... take care of your not so little--" she looked up and smiled "--problem."

"Maybe you'd like a little help."

Vikki jumped up immediately. Of course she and I knew the voice immediately, but Nurse Keighly didn't. And until she looked up she didn't know who it was and was about to be paralysed with the fear of being seen giving a bed bath while naked. Then she saw just who it was and was immediately awestruck.

"Oh, oh, oh, you, you're..." Her voice trailed off as she looked into the eyes of Carol Baker.

"I see you recognise us," Carol said indicating Brian Hacker who was now standing next to her.

"We-We've, that is my boyfriend and I, we've got tickets to Saturday night's concert, couldn't get tickets for the 'Sin Pit' though. Not that I wanted to, you know... I don't think I could... Not in front of all those... I mean... Well you know what I mean..." She was rambling now thanks to the presence of the two rock stars.

Brian Hacker moved forward and took her naked body in his arms as though it was the most natural thing in the world, which of course to him it was. "Maybe we can fix that," he said before he looked at me. "Hey buddy, your friends at school told me what happened." He released Mony from the full body hug he was giving her and walked around to where he could shake my left hand. "Good to see that you're doing so well considering what happened. Now--" he took Vikki by the hand and led her to a chair "--suppose you tell me what happened, Vikki--" he said as he began to undress "--while Carol helps out Nurse... er... ?" He looked at her questioningly.

"Simone Keighly," she answered as she began to wash around my genital area.

"People call her Mony," I added suspecting what their response would be.

Of course it was inevitable.

"Here she comes now say Mony Mony."

"And did she?" asked Carol Baker as she began to undress.

"Just the once as Far as I know," said Vikki as prepared to take a seat on the cock poking out from Brian Hacker's now naked lap.

Nurse Keighly was looking on in astonishment as she turned from where Vikki, who had taken a seat facing away from Brian, was bouncing on and off his cock to where Carol Baker, also naked, had taken the second flannel and was making absolutely sure that my cock was clean. "Were Justin and Vikki here... ? Did they... ?"

"Yes and yes," responded Carol Baker before she removed the flannel and placed her mouth over my cock, swallowed half and masturbated the remainder before suddenly stopping, removing her mouth and place my cock in Mony's hand. "Yes they were in the sin pit and yes they went on stage." She looked on in satisfaction as Mony took the head of my cock in her mouth and began to stroke it smoothly all the while looking up into her eyes.

"We've done more than sixty of these concerts now and last nights was the best ever by a long, long way," said Carol as she moved close to my left hand and indicated between her legs.

At first I didn't see it but then on closer inspection of her outer labia and the slit between, both optically and digitally, I discovered the wire.

"Up inside," she whispered, "use two fingers."

At first I thought she just wanted me to fingerfuck her but when I slid the first two fingers of my left hand into her juicy pussy I came across what seemed like small gadget about the size and shape of an egg.

"Take it out," she whispered so that Mony wouldn't hear her, "I have another place to put it." She indicated the nurse and smiled.

"You wouldn't," I whispered back as I tried to get my fingers into position to retrieve the egg.

"Why not, she needs a couple more comes and a remote control egg is just the thing for multiples."

I was going to carefully ease it out but Mony was distracted enough with her mouth wrapped around my cock that she wouldn't have noticed what either Carol or I were doing which, considering what Carol had planned was probably a good thing.

I slid the egg out easily as I thrust up gently into Mony's mouth and then handed it to Carol who smiled and winked at me as she licked her juices off of the gadget.

Trying to distract Mony even further Carol moved behind the partially bent over body of the nurse and began to kiss her way down her naked back kneeling as she went until her face was in line with the firm cheeks of her naked arse.

At first I didn't know where to look, over at the chair where my naked girlfriend Vikki was bouncing vigorously on Brian Hacker's cock, or down to where Carol was about to give Simone Keighly the surprise if her life. It was decided when Brian whispered in Vikki's ear making her slow down her fucking of herself on his cock and when I saw him reach down and pull something small and round with a rocker switch and a dial out of his pocket. He held it up and grinned at me causing the penny to immediately drop.

Now I have only become sexually active and experience in these last seven days but an egg with a thin small wire hanging down and a device that looked like a remote control in Brian's hand could only mean one thing. And so it proved.

I watched Carol slide the egg into Simone's pussy, turned to Brian and watched as he pushed the rocker switch and continued to watch as he slid the dial about half way round. I turned back to check Mony's reaction but I didn't need to when I felt her mouth move off my cock. Her gasp and exaggerated sigh told me all I needed to know.

"FUCK!!! What... OH... did you just... OOHHH... put in my vagina? OH FUCK!!! OH, OOHHH, OOOHHHH!!! OOHHH FUUCCCKKK!!!"

Vikki laughed as she began to expend a little more energy bouncing on Brian Hacker's cock. "Vagina! Mony we don't got vaginas, we don't got pussies either, you me and Carol have got fully certified hot and horny cunts that always need big hard dicks fucking up into them."

Mony managed a smile. "All right then... OH GOD," she said as she turned to Carol Baker, "what did you... OH MY... just put into my cunt? OOHH!"

"It's called an egg," said Carol Baker laughing, "and next to non-stop sex with a big stiff cock is just about the best thing for women ever invented."

"UH, OH GOD!... you can say... FUCK! you can say that again. OH, OHH, OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK!!!"

Mony by now was finding it almost impossible to control herself and when I looked in the direction of Brian and Vikki I saw why. Brian had turned the dial all the way around.

When I looked back I saw that Mony was wriggling her arse almost uncontrollably as she orgasmed almost non-stop while struggling to resume her washing of my genital area with the flannel that Carol had put down.

Suddenly a voice came from the doorway. "Well somebody looks to be enjoying themselves." We all turned and saw the NUM in charge Miss White standing in the doorway next to Lois Mortenson. "Except that maybe you'll find you might do a better job with your mouth, as long as--" she laughed "--you don't bite it off while Carol here is doing whatever it is she's doing to you."

She watched and waited until Mony, in between sighs and gasps and orgasms and the occasional rude words, took me in her mouth again. "There that's better. Now young man," she turned to Brian, "that suggestion you made to me has been approved as long as I can settle one final detail. And if you can bring nurse Keighly here with you when you're both finished, that final request shouldn't be a problem."

"I shall certainly do that Estelle, and thank you very much for your trouble." He smiled as he kept pumping up into Vikki.

I watched her leave the room wondering exactly what this arrangement with the NUM Estelle White was all about, and then I watched with a degree of fascination as Dr. Mortenson walked in and closed the door.

"Anything I can do?" she asked with a grin.

"Taking your clothes off would be a start," said Vikki as she started to bounce in rhythm to Brian Hacker's upward thrusts.

"Oh I couldn't do that, I mean it's not very becoming for a doctor to behave in such a fashion," said Lois Mortenson with a wide smile.

"Just like it's not very professional for a trained nurse to give blowjobs in lieu of a bed wash?" asked Simone Keighly recovering somewhat from the initial onslaught of the egg.

"Touché Mony, Touché," said Lois Mortenson as she began to undo her knee length white coat.

What the rest of us saw next was remarkable. Underneath the white coat was skin, flawless, tanned all over, skin.

"My, my," said Brian massaging Vikki's breasts with his hands, "you look delicious Dr... er..."

"Mortenson, Lois Mortenson. Thank you for the compliment Brian," she grinned, "but I wish I was half as delicious as the young lady you're currently fucking! Or as delicious as Carol here who seems to be doing delightfully naughty things to my equally lovely nurse who is trying very hard, under difficult circumstances, to give Justin here a bed bath."

"Oh no, it's I who should be thanking you," he smiled. "After hearing what had happened to this remarkable young man I must admit that I was expecting the worse." He moved his right hand away from Vikki's breast and beckoned to her. When the doctor slipped into his outstretched arm he continued. "I think that you did a really fine job Lois."

Lois Mortenson turned in Brian Hacker's arm and rubbed her naked body against him rubbing her pussy against his naked body as she replied. "That's purely medical training over a number of years, I think the credit for Justin's lack of permanent damage goes to his constitution and his strength of character." Then, as she finished saying that, she reached down, placed two fingers onto the junction of Brian and Vikki's genitals and began to vigorously massage Vikki's clit.

Vikki looked at the doctor at that point. "And only Justin... oh God I love fucking rock cock... can take credit for that... God fuck me, pinch my clit doc, " said Vikki in between sighs as she bounced gently on Brian Hacker's cock.

I looked at her smiling as she continued to bounce on Brian's cock, as she began to enjoy the feel of Lois Mortenson's pinching fingers and enjoyed what I saw, but I was starting to feel tired, unable to accomplish anything. And if it wasn't for the fact I was laying down and simply on the receiving end of a blowjob I simply wouldn't have been able to take part.

That more than anything was what was upsetting. And, though I wasn't showing it, what was worrying me was that I wasn't going to be able to get to 'Pussy Galore' tonight. It also looked certain that I was going to miss tomorrow nights party where I was going to be introduced to the friends of Vikki I hadn't met. Of course it was also where my new gang of friends at school were also going to party and where, if it worked out, my sister Maria Anne would also be introduced.

More important than anything though was what was going to happen on Saturday night, the night that all that had happened was leading to. Also the night where my family and friends going to be introduced, or in some cases of course reintroduced, to 'Multitude of Sins'.

Thinking of what I could miss out on had taken my mind off what was happening, both to me and around me. I was quickly brought back when I felt my cock thicken and my balls tighten.

Simone obviously recognised the signs because she turned to Carol Baker and beckoned her while keeping the head of my cock in her mouth. She pointed to Carol and then pointed to my cock indicating that she should take my blood-filled 11-inches, or as much as she could manage, into her mouth and take me to completion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.