Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 45: 'Here She Comes Now Say Mony Mony!'

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45: 'Here She Comes Now Say Mony Mony!' - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first I knew of anything was when I looked up from the bed I was laying in and saw a pretty blue-eyed blonde checking some kind of strapping on my chest. By the restrictive breathing and the pain I felt every time I took a breath I was guessing that something was wrong with my ribs. Then I felt a tremendous itch in my right arm, took a look and saw the plaster and the sling.

And my first thought? 'Well fuck it there goes any chance to bowl with Sarah's team tonight. And that's when I realised how lucky I was, or at least I hoped I was. I decided that before I counted myself really lucky I'd better check out the blonde, purely in an observational sense of course.

She was dressed in a black and white check blouse and a short black skirt that decided me that she must have been a nurse. That of course and the fact that no white and no wings meant that she couldn't be an angel and that I had survived whatever those bastards did to me.

Then I took a closer look at the girl and saw that the blouse she was wearing had the top two buttons undone and that I could see her breasts right down to and including her nipples.

"Well that's two good things," I said unable to tear my eyes away from her breasts, "three if you count the fact that you're obviously a nurse and not an angel."

"Oh, oh, oohh!" she softly screamed as she jumped back in shock. "And you're awake," she added unnecessarily.

"And there's obviously nothing wrong with his eyesight either," added an educated voice from the other side of the bed.

I looked around and saw a redheaded woman with glasses wearing a white coat over a plain navy blue blouse and a knee-length burgundy coloured skirt.

She came closer and looked down at me. "Dr. Lois Mortenson," she said. "I'm to be your personal physician for the duration of your stay in this ward." She smiled. "Courtesy of one Julie Thompson, your girlfriends very influential mother."

I began to apologise on their behalf when she held up her hand. "Don't you even think about saying sorry. When I heard the details of what was done to you, and what they tried to do to your pretty little girlfriend I would have done anything to help."

"You mean you... You mean Vikki's all right? They didn't... ?"

"No they didn't and it was all thanks to you." Lois Mortenson smiled. "As for me I wasn't even meant to be working in the emergency department last night, I was helping out because of a shortage of staff." She then indicated the nurse on the other side of the bed. "And this sweetheart with the beautiful breasts is Simone Keighly."

I turned my head just in time to see her blush prettily. "Everyone calls me Mony," she said as she adjusted the bed before holding out a glass of water and a tablet which I quickly swallowed.

"Here she comes now say Mony Mony," I sang softly.

"Huh," said the nurse not understanding at all.

"Tommy James or Billy Idol," asked the doctor totally surprising me.

"Billy Idol," I said, "without a doubt. Oh I know that Tommy James wrote it and recorded it, and I know about the story of the hotel room and the New York billboard, but the Billy Idol version just rocks in a way that Tommy James just didn't capture."

"So I'm a song," said Simone smiling.

"And you rock," I said, "especially dressed like that." I looked around. "Now I don't suppose there are people here to see me?"

"Oh one or two," said Lois Mortenson very tongue-in-cheek. "They've been here since just after nine-o-clock.

I reached up with my left hand for the little watched that was pinned to the nurses blouse and held it steady so that I could read the time. It said 11:45 meaning that they'd been waiting a while.

"I think you'd better show them in Mony, don't you?"

She stood up, brushed a hand across my cheek and walked to the door. When she opened it they filed in one after the other. Mum and Vikki were first as they rushed to take a seat either side of the bed. Julie came next and sat next to her daughter while a very worried Madeleine Paulson stood at the end of the bed holding hands with my father and Julie's.

Vikki took my left hand and looked at the doctor. "Is he... ? Is there anything... ?"

I watched Dr. Lois Mortenson smile. "Yes and no. Yes he's as fine as you could expect him to be, and no there's nothing wrong above his neck and shoulders." She continued to smile. "And if you want proof just ask nurse Keighly."

They all looked at her, and so did I.

Mony went red but still she smiled as she said, "I was leaning over him making an adjustment to the strapping for his ribs when I saw him looking down my blouse at my breasts." She looked at the doctor. "That's when Dr. Mortenson said that she didn't think there was anything wrong with his eyesight."

"He does like tits... er... Mony. Mind you there's isn't a lot about the female sex that he doesn't like."

I watched as Lois Mortenson took the nurse by the arm. "Well we'll leave you to it." She grinned at Vikki. "Don't forget that this is a private room and that lunch won't be until twelve thirty and that the nursing staff," she grinned in Mony's direction before looking at everyone in turn, "Mony in particular, who are looking after him won't need to come back until after lunch." Then she turned back to Mony and laughed. "Isn't that when you have to give him a bed bath?"

"Ooh!" said Vikki. "Can I help?"

"I'm sorry Miss Thompson, Vikki, hospital policy doesn't..."

"It does now," said Lois Mortenson, "it changed last week remember? And anyway I'll clear it with the Num-in-charge."

"Maybe you should come back with the nurse and supervise, Lois. After all he is a very special patient."

Lois Mortenson was just about to go when Vikki called her back. I saw her look at my parents, then hers and finally Maddy. They all had silly grins on their faces; it was perfectly clear they know what she was about to say.

"Lois," Vikki's grin was wider than the split of a watermelon. "You have a sister by the name of Jodi don't you? Married, I believe, to a fireman named Joey, right?"

"Yes why?"

It was clear to me that the good doctor knew exactly where this was heading but was intent on playing it out to the end by making Vikki continue with the questions.

"She has an aerobics studio in Pakenham?"

"Yes." She seemed to be having a harder job keeping her face expressionless.

"And she goes to the fire station, cooks breakfast and takes part in a rather special game that happens there. A game that Maddy and I--" she indicated in Madeleine's direction "--also took part in this morning. What I'd like to know--" she asked tongue very much in cheek "--is if you've ever been there and have ever taken part?"

Everybody seemed to be in on the joke, everybody that is except nurse Keighly and I. My parents, Vikki's parents, and even Madeleine were trying there best not to break into hysterics, something would have definitely not gone too well in a hospital.

I looked at everyone before my gaze finished up on Lois Mortenson. "Doctor Mortenson, is there something that maybe Mony and I should know?"

She looked at me, looked at Mony and then finally at Vikki before she took a step back so that she could see us and all of us could see her. Apparently it was time to spill the beans as it were.

"What Young Miss Thompson here--" she tried for sarcasm and failed miserably simply making us laugh instead "--is talking about is a game at the fire station called musical cocks! And yes I have taken part, frequently."

Mony gasped and I just looked. "H-H-How... how m-many... how many cocks would there... ?" The question trailed away.

Lois Mortenson went on to explain the game in detail finishing up with "... and then you simply stay on the cock you're on when all the plates are empty and let him come inside you. The rest of the guys simply crowd around and give us women a cum facial.

"Now just before we go." The doctor took Mony's hand in her own as she looked at me. "After lunch and before Mony here does whatever she feels is necessary for Justin's all over wash," she looked at Vikki, "with Vikki's help of course, a detective Brewer will stop by to interview you about last night. Or I should say early this morning. Now I think it's time we left you alone for a while."

When they were gone Vikki looked at her watch, showed me that it said twelve-o-clock and said, "Now, I wonder what we can do for the next half hour?"

She started to pull the sheet down with the encouragement of both sets of parents and Maddy and saw that I was wearing pyjama bottoms. "Well these will have to go." She looked at me and grinned. "You know I told Daddy Louis when he was fucking me in the shower, that's my new name for your father by the way, that I was going to fuck you today or I wasn't the slut we all know I am. Because--" she leaned across and kissed me as she pulled my pyjama pants below my balls, took my limp cock in hand and began to gently jerk me off "--I just knew you were going to be all right."

"We're made of tough stuff," said Louis as he found a chair, pulled Madeleine onto his lap and began to toy with her breasts through the sky-blue T-shirt she was wearing while sliding his other hand under her short skirt. "It takes more than a couple of blows on the head to stop us."

I nodded in agreement. "That it does." Then I noticed that Vikki had slowed her wanking of my cock until she was almost stopped. "What's wrong Vikki?"

She tried a smile. "I'm just so glad you're all right. I mean they could've killed you, I should've..."

"Done exactly what you did." I responded as she began to masturbate me again. "I had to get you free, don't you see. If I hadn't we might both be dead. Now--" and I smiled to take any edge off what I was about to ask "--did you enjoy fucking all those cocks at the fire station?"

Realising that I wasn't mad, just curious, Vikki responded immediately. "Yes I did, but I enjoyed Daddy Louis more."

"I enjoyed the game too," said a laughing Maddy as she pulled her skirt all the way up to reveal that she was sans panties and that my father had two fingers in her pussy while he was stroking her clit with his thumb. "But I'm like Vikki, the best sex is at home. And this morning that just happened to be with Daddy John."

I saw Vikki's hand move to the side of her skirt, but that was the last thing I saw as Julie leaned across in front of me, being careful not to lean on my chest, and kissed me passionately on the lips.

When she finally broke the kiss she looked at me and with a tear in her eye said, "Do you know just how much we all love you. How much I'm... we're... proud of you."

When Vikki's mother pulled back I saw that Vikki was naked, that my pyjama pants had been removed courtesy of my mother and that Madeleine had my father's cock out and was ready to slide onto it.

Vikki moved close to me and began to rub her breasts all over my face before she too thanked me. "Justin, I love you, I love you, I love you." She moved carefully onto the bed and began to lower herself onto my cock which was now fully erect. "And now I'm going to show you exactly how much."

It was as she began to lower her pussy onto my cock without evening touching any part of me. As Madeleine began to fuck herself on my father's cock and as my mother began to undress with a view to fucking Vikki's father in another chair that the door opened and a man in a suit armed with a folder and policewoman entered the room.

"FUCK!" said a shocked Vikki who nevertheless didn't attempt to get off me.

"I think that about covers it," said the policewoman who couldn't help but smile.

The man in the suit, I assumed he was the detective, looked Vikki over from top to bottom before glancing briefly at where our genitals were joined. Then he looked me in the eye. "My name's Detective Brewer and I guess you're feeling better then?"


At about the time Vikki, both sets of parents and Madeleine were entering the private room at Dandenong hospital a Mercedes was crossing Springvale Road heading to Justin's school. Inside a couple were intent on delivering a package to the young man completely unaware of what had transpired overnight.

Fifteen minutes later they pulled up outside the school and searched around expecting to see Justin at the gate.

"That's funny," said Brian Hacker, "I would have thought he would have been out here just as soon as his lunch hour started."

"I know," said Carol package in hand, "it doesn't seem like Justin at all."

"Oh well there's only one thing to do," said Brian and he immediately stepped out of the car and with Carol Baker by his side and holding his hand began the long walk to the main entrance.

In the big front area of the school on the left was a basketball court. On the right was a grass area where a football was being kicked around enthusiastically by a bunch of boys and a couple of the more energetic girls. Meanwhile in the centre, set either side of the large main entrance were some benches and a number of weather-proofed tables and seats set into the ground with concrete.

Carol watched carefully with Brian as they moved quickly to the entrance. At first nobody moved, students were busy eating lunch, talking or playing some kind of sport. But it only took one scream of surprise from a girl for them to be surrounded by a number of students of both sexes.

The noise of the students prevented then from asking about Justin and they would have had no hope were it not for one of the teachers, a middle-aged male, who hadn't a clue who they or 'Multitude of Sins' were.

Soon they were being escorted into the school where they were met by principal Robinson. All it took then was a mention of Justin's name.

"I'd tell you what happened, but I think it might be better if I escorted you to the school canteen where his friends can fill you in."

About a minute later the noise level in the dining room, already at a high level, increased noticeably when the students suddenly realised Brian Hacker and Carol Baker were walking into the room.

If it hadn't been for principal Robinson and a couple of other teachers there would have been bedlam, as it was there was simply stunned amazement when the rest of the students realised to which table the rock stars were heading.

When Sean Middleton looked up and saw Brian Hacker and Carol Baker walking towards their table at first he couldn't believe it or understand it. But suddenly he thought about Justin being in hospital and remembered that he was going to be on stage with the band at the concert last night and then he knew that they were here about Justin.

Brian looked at them all in turn. "We came here to see Justin Robertson, principal Robinson here--" he indicated the headmaster "--says that all of you are his best friends. Would somebody be able to tell us where he is?"

"Yeah," said Carol Baker, "we have to deliver this--" she held up a package "--it's important."

By this time Sean and Mark had stood up to allow the stars to sit down.

Sean looked at the others but eventually nominated himself as the spokesman for the group. "He's in hospital, got bashed up last night."

"OH NO! Is he all right?" asked Carol Baker who was clearly in shock.

"We don't really know," said Cindy recovering from the shock of having Brian Hacker and Carol Baker at her table. She took a quick look around and saw the jealous expressions on practically every other student in the dining room, then she looked at the package Carol Baker was holding. "What's that?" she asked unable to contain her curiosity.

Carol looked at Cindy but it was Brian who answered. "Let's just say that it was for something he had planned for 'Pussy Galore' tonight."

Her eyes lit up and so did the others. "You mean he was going to do some Karaoke?"

"Something like that," Brian responded grinning. "And now that we know where he is we really do need to get going." They started heading for the door but didn't get very far before they were surrounded by students desperate for autographs.

The principal and a couple of the teachers went to shield them from the students but Carol Baker shrugged her shoulder and smiled. "I guess it won't hurt to sign a few autographs.

Ten minutes later they were walking out towards the gate accompanied by principal Robinson on one side and a leech-like Julie Morris on the other.

"Miss Morris," said the principal, "I think you should go back into school and leave these good people alone, don't you?"

"It's all right principal Robinson," said Brian Hacker, "I think that this young lady has something on her mind. We'll send her back in when she's got whatever it is off her--" he looked at her breasts and then turned his attention back to the principal "--rather ample chest."

"If you insist Mr. Hacker, but I would hope that Miss Morris doesn't become too much of a pest." He turned his attention to Julie. "Now I don't expect any trouble young lady." He turned back to the two rock stars. "Miss Morris here has had a lot of issues recently where Justin Robertson is concerned," and then he walked away without looking back.

Carol Baker looked at the girl. "Maybe it would be a good idea if you did what principal Robinson suggested and walked back into school. Justin has become a good friend of ours." She went to move off with Brian until she saw the shocked look on the girl's face. Then she remembered that one of Justin and Vikki's friends on stage went by the name of Allan Morris. "Hey you wouldn't happen to have a brother called Allan would you?"

Julie Morris sighed an exasperated yes. "And he told me all about what he was going to do last night. And then he told me all about what he did when he got home." She looked at both Carol and Brian in turn. "Funny though, he didn't say much about Justin." Hope sprang eternal in her mind. "Maybe he just wasn't up to it huh? If you know what I mean." She smiled hoping for the right response. She didn't know why but while she knew he didn't deserve to be beaten up the way he was she hoped beyond anything that he had failed to perform at last night's concert.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.