Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 40: Just An Afternoon At The Beach!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40: Just An Afternoon At The Beach! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"You're sure that that's what will happen Mr. Barnet?"

"Please, call me Frank. And yes, if I know Vikki, and I think I do, that's exactly what I think she'll do."

"And you're sure I can't talk you into telling me what song she'll be doing Frank?"

"Sorry Justin, that's one part of her surprise it would be more than my life's worth to divulge. And unfortunately we don't have a copy of the song you mentioned, we are however big on Cliff Richard so we will have the song of his that you mentioned. Sorry again about the other song, I really wish I could help you there."

Suddenly I had a major brainwave. "Hey Frank, if I could somehow get a copy of that song, with the words, can you set it up for Karaoke?"

"Hell yes, especially these days. You get me a copy of the actual song and I'll set it up so that the crowd can join in. And I can promise you, from the sounds of song they will be joining in."

"Sounds terrific Frank." Now if I was to drop it by at lunchtime tomorrow would you still have enough time to set it up?"

"For this one Justin I'll make time."

We said our goodbyes and I ended the call I'd made to 'Pussy Galore' just in time to see Vikki walking towards me.

"And just who were you talking to Justin?" asked Vikki with a grin.

I thought for a second about not telling her but then thought what the hell. "Oh I was talking to a guy by the name of Frank Barnet. Runs a pub by the name of the 'Pussy Galore'. Seems that something a bit special is happening there tomorrow night, not that I hadn't already worked that out what with all the people you've been telling to make sure they're there."

"That son-of-a-bitch, he didn't tell you what I've... ?"

"No he didn't give away anything about what you plan to do, he simply confirmed what I'd long suspected, that you would be calling me up straight after you finished."

"Oh!" She looked at me curiously. "And you're planning something aren't you Justin Robertson?"

"Well you know what they say Vikki Thompson about how what's good for the goose etc, etc..."

"Sounds like a fun nights going to be had all round then."

"Yes indeed," I said as I took her hand. "Now what are the plans for the afternoon? I mean we have well over five hours to kill."

"How about going to the beach? I haven't been there since before, well, you know..."

We had started walking in the general direction of town. "Sounds good to me," I said. "But what about bathers, I mean I don't..."

Vikki's infectious laugh interrupted me. "Justin stop for a second and look at me." When I did she continued. "How well do you know me?"

I continued looking at her as I began to nod my head in recognition of the point she was making. I should indeed have known better. "I guess we're going to a nude beach then?"

"Oh not just any nude beach, we're going to Chelsea Beach."

That certainly got my attention. Chelsea Beach was infamous for stretching the letter of the Sexual Freedom Charter to its absolute limit. The only thing you couldn't do on that stretch of beach was have sex and people have apparently managed that on not infrequent occasions, usually thanks to the beach patrol turning a blind eye or, as is more likely the case, receiving sexual favors.

What else could I say except, "I should have known." When she nodded with a grin I added. "I guess all we need to do is to work out how to get there."

"Oh I've already worked that out." She smiled as we continued towards town. "I've got card for Taxi Combined. Mum and dad say I can keep it as long as I use it sparingly." She grinned. "Two weeks is sparing enough don't you think?"

"Oh I'd say so."

By this time we just about reached the rank in Lightfield Road. And wouldn't you know it at the front of the rank was a Taxi Combined Services taxi.

When we jumped in the back Vikki pulled the card out of her purse, gave it to the driver and told him not to disturb us until he got to Chelsea Beach.

He laughed as he went move off. "Sounds like you kids are planning to have some fun." He turned to look our way. "I tell ya, I wish this had been happening when I was your age I woulda really played up."

"Oh I don't know," said Vikki as the taxi driver moved into the stream of traffic, "I reckon you would have had your fair share. Now, if you happen to see anything happening in the back--" she laughed "--try your best to ignore, or, failing that, try to make sure we don't have an accident."

All we heard was the driver laughing as he made it through an intersection on an amber light.

Then suddenly Vikki's skirt and top were gone and she was naked in the back of the cab and was leaning across to undo the catch, the button and the zipper on my pants.

A minute later my cock was in her mouth but not her throat, the awkwardness of the seat belts it was compulsory to wear had made sure of that.

Still Vikki was able to work wonders with the four or five inches she had her mouth around, especially with the silky touch of her hand around the remaining length.

It soon became a battle, I wanted to hold out, Vikki wanted me to come and was using every trick in the book to make it happen. She ran her tongue around the head of my cock at the same time as she masturbated the shaft, then she moved off the head as she pushed her tongue into the piss-slit.

Time and again she used her hands, her tongue, her lips and her mouth as she tried her best to get me off. At first I was able to hold her off, but then with a very slight change of position she was able to get an inch of my cock into her throat. It was enough.

It had been a little over fifteen minutes and we were approaching a six-way intersection, one of the busiest in Melbourne, when I began pouring cum into her throat. With supreme willpower I managed not to cry out, which was probably good for the driver. However I couldn't stop people around us from getting a good look, and of course that started with the driver who had a grin as big as the split of a watermelon.

And as we pulled off the highway on to the slip road prior to turning left onto the six lane dual carriageway that was to take us all the way to Chelsea Beach it was our luck to pull up behind a coach full of schoolchildren.

And to add to the comic, almost bizarre situation the back seat, eight across, just happened to be full of the students all of who looked to be about 13 or 14, my sister's age. It seemed to me that they were either going on or coming from a school outing.

I pointed that fact out to Vikki, pointed out that she was out there for everyone to see. Indeed I even pointed out that every student on the bus was clamouring for a view out the back of the bus.

Of course that was like a red rag to a bull where Vikki was concerned. With the traffic on the road we were trying to enter having just started it's cycle, and with our lane - slip road - being, from memory, forth in line to go we were going to be there for a good two and a half to three minutes. So Vikki being Vikki did precisely as I would have expected, she knelt on the seat, right between the driver's seat and the front passenger seat and while still naked gave every student that could get a view through the back window of the bus a look at all her charms.

Now I don't know how loud the cheering would have been on the bus, I mean girls have been known to screech pretty loudly, but we could hear them from the back seat of the car.

And that was when I realised that Vikki was back on her side of the back seat and was tapping me on the leg while indicating the bus. She wanted me to kneel on the seat and show myself off in the same manner she had.

Then I took a proper look at the bus and saw that some of the girls had their skirts lifted, the crotch of their panties pulled aside and were showing themselves off. And then I took an even closer look and saw that there was a boy between three girls and that one of the girls had taken his erect penis out of his pants and was pointing down at it and then pointing at me.

"Come on Justin," said Vikki trying to get me to kneel on the seat, "we'll be going soon and the girls want to get a good look at your cock." Then she tapped the driver on the shoulder. "Driver, if he doesn't do it I want you to stay behind this bus until he does."

The driver grinned. "Only if you promise to stay the way you are until we reach the beach."

Vikki laughed. "That's easy, I was planning to anyway."

Defeated I shrugged my shoulders and knelt on the seat in full view of I don't know how many male and female students with Vikki masturbating me occasionally to keep me hard. Now I don't know if it was but to me the screams from the girls seemed to be even louder after seeing my hard cock.

Then suddenly I thought about traffic behind me so I turned side-on without giving it much thought and gave a middle-aged woman and her teenaged daughter in the passenger seat a perfect view of my cock. Now I thought they might have been upset but they weren't, both gave me the thumbs up.

Then suddenly Vikki was tapping me on my bottom. "Better buckle up my little show pony, we're about to go."

And that was that for a while, Vikki allowed me to straighten myself up, something about saving me up for the beach whatever that meant. She of course stayed naked as she had said she would.


Twenty minutes later, it was just after half past one, we arrived at the beach. Walking onto the sand I followed the naked Vikki to a hut that had been converted to a small general store that sold everything from soft drinks and ice creams to beach towels and suntan lotion.

I watched as Vikki picked up two burgundy colored beach towels, grabbed the strongest lotion she could find, pulled two 600ml bottles of Pepsi Max from the fridge, ordered two hot dogs with onions and mustard from the middle-aged man behind the counter and then pulled a card from her purse to pay for it.

She saw me looking at the guy making the hot dogs and said, "Well fuck it I'm hungry. I'll bet you had something to eat before you met me."

"Yeah," I said, "a salad sandwich."

She laughed. "Oh well, in that case if you're real nice to me I might let you have one of these."

"Oh yeah," I said looking at the guy who had just placed the hot dogs in a holder designed for that very purpose, "and just what does being nice entail?"

Vikki shrugged her shoulders as she swiped her card in the machine and punched in her pin number.

The guy looked over the counter and took in every centimetre of Vikki's figure before completing the transaction. "I think if I was you young man," he said grinning, "I'd be prepared to risk it."

We quickly found a spot to lay our towels out. Seconds after that Vikki was naked and lying face down on the towel having already handed me the lotion. Of course I hadn't undressed but right at that moment that seemed of secondary importance to Vikki, she needed my hands more urgently than she needed me to be undressed.

I started with her neck and shoulders and slowly eased my way down her back and sides using plenty of the lotion until finally I reached her sexy bottom.

I have to admit that I lingered a little longer on that portion of her anatomy than I had on her shoulders and back, but then it was a delightfully sensual experience to be rubbing suntan lotion into the naked arse of girl on a relatively crowded breach.

Oh there were plenty of other naked people on the beach, mother's with children - these days that meant any child under 13 - of all ages, even some fathers. And of course there were a lot of young people, teens and older.

And of course the beach was living right up - down? - to its reputation. Breasts and pussies were being freely massaged as guys, be they husbands, boyfriends, boys who were just friends, sons, brothers or even sisters, used the excuse of possible sunburn to get their hands on those parts of a woman or girl that aren't generally exposed to the world. But then of course the guys were getting much the same attention from girlfriends, girl who were just friends, even mothers and other family members such as sisters.

"So, want me to do your front now?"

Vikki turned her head and looked at me. "No I don't think so, I think I'll let my back tan for a little while." She blew me a kiss. "In the meantime why don't you go for a swim and show yourself off while I eat one of the hot dogs and keep an eye on our stuff."

I really didn't have much choice. If I wanted to swim, and I did, then I would have to go naked which, considering that a large percentage of the beach was already in that condition, and also considering that there was all shapes and sizes on the beach, wasn't going to be a real hardship. So as calmly as I could I stripped down and walked to the waters edge. The trip took me through several clusters of people, most of whom were naked, many of whom were either in receipt of or applying highly sexual massages to the male and female anatomy, with breasts, vagina and penises - almost always erect - being the main target areas. So under those circumstances my own semi-erect - and growing quickly - cock wouldn't have looked out of place, except for the obvious. And the gasps and sighs and improper comments from many of the opposite sex, young and old, quickly made me self-conscious.

Finally I reached the water and the cover it gave my very conspicuous appendage. I walked out until the water was at my waist and then went for a swim a hundred metres out and a hundred metres back and repeated it twice more before I returned to the beach and started to walk back grateful that my penis had softened.

"It's all right for the likes of you!"

I looked for the owner of the voice and saw a girl who would have made Trish's figure seem svelte by comparison. In fact if Rubens had been here now he would have been positively drooling at the mouth.

I moved a couple of steps forward and stood right in front of the girl who looked to be about my age. "And you have the right to say that because... ?" I left the rest unsaid as I shrugged my shoulders extravagantly.

She pointed down to where my penis was resting in preparation for later adventures. "I have the right to say that because of the way that thing was leading the way as you went for a swim and because of the way your little tramp..."

"Martha that will be quite enough, this young man has done nothing to you. And the fact that nature has been rather generous in its endowments doesn't give you the right to behave with such appalling manners. Honestly dear I really thought we had worked through this." The woman, obviously the girl's mother, looked into my eyes and smiled. "I'm really sorry young man I really thought it was safe to walk along this beach again with my daughter." She turned to her daughter who was busy looking around the beach checking out the lascivious behaviour that was the norm rather than the exception on this beach and didn't seem very happy about what was going on, then she turned back to me. "As you can see she takes offence to the behaviour most of these people are indulging in."

"So am I to presume that that's why she called my girlfriend a little tramp?" At this stage I was mildly annoyed, but at the rate this girl Martha appeared to be going that was going to accelerate to very annoyed rather quickly. "I mean what right does she have?" I turned to confront the girl. "What right do you have to insult my girlfriend in that fashion."

Her words were sharp enough to cut cloth. "I could say look around the beach, but I think you only have to look as far as your... er... girlfriend." And she pointed in the direction of where I knew Vikki was sunbathing.

I must admit what I saw when gazing in Vikki's direction was a little bit of a surprise, but I certainly wasn't upset and I certainly didn't show any reaction. Well why should I? I was used to Vikki by now, and quite honestly I loved her for it. Well how could I not, seeing Vikki stretched out on her back with her legs spread and four teenage guys of about 17 or 18 enjoying a breast each, different parts of her pussy or any other part of her naked body they could get there hands on was fun, and very stimulating.

I turned back to the girl. "And this makes her a tramp why? You know her friends and parents and even my parents call her a slut because she simply enjoys sex. I guess you could call her a nymphomaniac, but the word you used, 'tramp', makes my Vikki sound like a criminal when she is actually the most beautiful person in the world."

"Yes she certainly looks like a beautiful person doesn't she," responded Martha as indicated back towards where Vikki now had a cock in her mouth, one in each hand and the owner of the fourth one performing cunnilingus on her.

I stepped back and looked at her, she was dressed in jeans, runners and a baggy T-shirt. Even her mother, who was much the same build, was dressed more sexily with a thin cotton dress clinging tightly to her generous figure and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. "So is that why you're dressed the way you are?" I asked Martha.

"There's enough flesh on view without inflicting all of this on people," and she indicated herself by running her hands lightly over her torso.

It occurred to me then that this insulting manner she had adopted was a false front, a way of dealing with her physical problems. I took each of her hands in mine and held firm as she tried to pull away. "I think that maybe you should come with me... er... Martha is it?"

"Yes it is. But why the hell should I come with you?"

"Well let me see; one, you insulted my girlfriend, two, she deserves the right of reply and three, I don't think you're doing yourself justice."

"He has three very valid points Martha," said her mother. Then she grinned. "And besides I'd like to hear from the girl who could quite happily take on four boys like that in front of her boyfriend."

"Fine," said Martha, "but I promise you it won't change my mind."

And so with that settled we all walked back to where Vikki still had a cock in her throat and still had a cock in each hand. Only this time the fourth guy was trying to put his cock where his mouth had been.

As we approached Vikki she could be heard saying, "That's enough, now fun is one thing but I said no fucking. And anyway why would I want that puny thing in my cunt?"

"Because I can give you what your boyfriend obviously can't."

Vikki started laughing as she looked up and saw me placing a finger across my lips. Getting the message she looked at the guys who's cocks she had a hold of then she took hold of their balls instead. "If your friend sticks even the head of his cock in my cunt I'm going to squeeze so hard you'll never be able to father any children."

Then the mother of Martha did something that totally boggled my mind. She took my cock in hand and began to masturbate it until I was fully erect.

"MUM!" said Martha loudly, and that finally announced my arrival.

As they were all either sitting or kneeling the guys started at my feet and gradually worked their way up until the four pairs of eyes reached my groin.

"FUCK!!!" screamed the one whose cock was deep in Vikki's throat. "Will you fucking look at that."

"All right, fun's over guys. Vikki here needs a good fucking," I looked down at my jutting cock and then I looked at the four of them, "and I don't think you cut it do you?"

Seconds later they were off looking for other naked females to inflict their rather dubious charm on.

Vikki then chose to laugh. "Actually if you'd been any longer they might have done very nicely, but I wasn't about to tell them that." She looked at Martha and her mother. "So, who are your friends?"

The mother knelt on the sand and held out her hand. "My name is Gillian Vandella and this is my daughter Martha."

I nearly choked. You're kidding right? Now I don't suppose her middle name is Reeves."

"Uh!" Vikki looked confused. "Am I missing something?"

I laughed. "You've never heard of a song called 'Dancing in the Street'?"

"Yeah of course I have I've heard it played at a few of my folks parties, why?"

"Oh it's just that that song was by a girl group from the early to middle sixties called 'Martha and the Vandellas'."

"No I'm not kidding young man..."

"Justin. My name's Justin Robertson and this is oversexed young lady is my girlfriend Vikki Thompson."

"Hey," said Vikki sitting up, "that sounds like me."

"As I was saying," said Gillian Vandella, "I'm not kidding. It seemed a good idea at the time." She turned to Martha. "Now didn't you have something to say to this young lady?"

"I did." Martha knelt on the sand next to Vikki. "You don't know it but I owe you an apology." When the puzzled look appeared on Vikki's face Martha continued. "I'm afraid I was guilty of making a snap judgement based on what I saw you doing with those four guys, and for that I'm truly sorry."

Vikki took the hand that Martha was suddenly holding out. "Apology accepted Martha. Now would I be correct in assuming that you were calling me a slut of some kind?"

"Tramp! I called you a tramp and that's..."

"Not unexpected. Especially when you see a girl making good use of four nice cocks."

"Well that I think has solved the first two," the mother looked at me, "but you said something about my daughter not doing herself justice. Please explain."

I was about to say something when Vikki jumped in. "If I'm right in where Justin is coming from then I think he has a point." She turned to me. "Go ahead honey."

"Martha," I knelt down beside her and took her hand. However before I could continue I saw her glance at my groin and, I assumed with some relief, she saw that I was no longer hard. "Martha," I continued, "I think it would be reasonable for me to assume that the aggravation you show towards people like me on the beach has something to do with you, or rather the low opinion you seem to hold of yourself, am I right?"

"That's not fair." Martha bounced up, she certainly seemed light enough on her feet. "You don't have the right to say that."

"Oh I think if anyone has the right to say that Justin does," said Vikki sounding unusually serious. She looked at me. "Why don't you tell her Justin."

"I'll do better than that. Now of course you've seen me as I was Vikki. But Martha you haven't, but I have a photo to show you." I turned to Vikki. "This photo has been in my wallet since I first started my diet and fitness regime as a reminder of what I was like." I reached into my wallet and pulled out a tattered picture of a tubby young man dressed in shorts and a singlet and handed it to Martha.

"At the time that photo was taken I was on a diet of Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, Pizza and fish and chips and the like, you know, all the good stuff."

"Yeah," said Gillian quickly, "we know don't we Martha?"

"Oh that's all well and good," said Martha to me, "but you had Vikki here."

"But that's the point I'm making Martha, I didn't have Vikki, all I had was a whole heap of rejections from girls I'd asked out. And the girl I should have been asking out was Vikki here, a girl I began to follow every morning when starting jogging every morning. In other words I had totally lost confidence, though I guess really that I never had it in the first place." I knelt next to Martha. "I guess what I'm trying to say is don't make my mistake, live your life and enjoy it, then you'll probably find that people will begin to enjoy your company and suddenly your looks and how you perceive yourself won't matter."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.