Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 38: Part Two - Another Two notches On Justin's Penis

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38: Part Two - Another Two notches On Justin's Penis - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That was all it took, Sean and I had both begun to droop a little but just the sight of Trish Matheson in all her naked glory was enough to have our cocks standing to full attention.

"Well come on then," she grinned, "get those arses into gear. My husband already has the couch out into a bed, and he's already on his back with young Cindy riding him for dear life, Vikki's on her back, legs spread just waiting for you, Sean." Then she turned to me as we approached the doorway. "And as for you young man," she grabbed hold of my erection as I got close enough, "I've been waiting since Sunday night for this."

"Sunday night?" queried Sean as we walked into the room.

Trish Matheson smiled. "The first time, I think, that this went public." She indicated my penis that she was still holding in her hand and was now gently masturbating. "Right Vikki?" she asked as she looked at my girlfriend who was on her back next to Ian Matheson on the bed with her legs in the air and widespread as she held an ankle in each hand.

"Yes," said Vikki, "it was indeed." She looked at Sean as she indicated in the direction of her pussy which looked to be wet with anticipation. "Come on lover, this pussy likes a good meaty sausage."

He didn't hesitate for a second, by the time Trish and I were headed to the couch Sean Middleton was ball deep in Vikki's vagina and was starting to work up a good head of steam.

As we reached the couch Trish reached for my cock but I shook my head. "Uh-uh. I've learned that you need to be properly prepared to take all of this," and I waggled my cock at her. "So if you'll just lie back on the couch and grip your ankles in much the same way as Vikki is doing I will endeavor to ready you for a later penile assault."

She laughed as she positioned herself on the couch as directed. "If that means you fucking my cunt with your cock then go for it."

So I did. I took it slowly at first as I knelt on the floor, moved Trish around slightly so that I didn't have to stretch to attend to her sex, which was beginning to weep with desire. First I spread my fingers down each side to open her and then I used my thumbs to spread her open for my tongue.

Trish had obviously gotten excited by the thought of what was going to happen here tonight, but it seemed to me that that excitement was increased tenfold with my first touch of her pussy. Then, when I ran my tongue between the spread of her labia and tapped her clit with it she exploded as orgasm number one ripped noisily through her body.

I gave her a couple of seconds to come back to earth and then, with my tongue still working her clit as I squeezed it gently with the thumb and index finger of my left hand, I took the index and middle finger of my right hand, turned my hand up and probed her vagina until I found her G-spot and began to tap it rapidly.

I thought I'd heard noisy women during sex but Trish Matheson had them all beat. She pulled her legs down and squeezed my head between her thighs as orgasms two, three and four all followed one after the other while she screamed, and screamed, and screamed.

I didn't wait for what I knew would be her request when she settled down. And besides, I wanted to keep her on the sexual high she was at. So I took her ankles in my hands, positioned myself on the couch, moved the head of my cock to the lips of her pussy and began to slowly ease forward until it disappeared. Then I stopped and allowed her to get used to its size.

Patiently I waited a full two minutes before I fucked a little more of my erection into her. Then I fucked her with just that small length of my penis for a good thirty seconds before I allowed another two or three inches to slide in meaning that I was about halfway in.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" She lifted her head up and looked to where I was beginning to fuck her with 5 or 6-inches of cock. "You're not all the way in." She grinned. "God I feel so full."

"Don't worry," said Vikki from the bed, "you'll love it when he's got it all the way up and he's fucking you for your benefit and not his. Just enjoy it... OH FUCK SEAN JAM THAT COCK UP ME, FUCK ME... just enjoy it because the pleasure you get will just double Justin's pleasure."

"In that case then," said Trish as she thrust her pussy against my cock to try and get more of it inside her, "FUCK ME! Stick it up me. NOW!"

I did exactly that, oh not in the manner Trish requested, but I did ease the rest of my hard-on inside her vagina in two smooth unhurried strokes and then, after allowing it to rest there for a minute, I began to fuck her well lubricated pussy with long, slow and very easy strokes.

"Here, grab your ankles again," I told Trish in a commanding voice, and she did so immediately sensing that I had another purpose for my hands.

With one hand I began to massage her breasts, occasionally taking each nipple between my thumb and index finger and squeezing, while with the other I squeezed stroked and pinched her clitoris until:

"OH GOD I'M COMING AGAIN!" she screamed. I'M COMING, I'M COMING, OH FUCK, OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK! Number five and he's still fucking me."

Not wanting to let up I began to fuck her harder, one long slow stroke out to the head and then one quick hard thrust all the way home until I was knocking on her cervix every time.

Trish couldn't do much with her feet and hands out of commission and her shoulders off the couch but with her upper arms and lower back she was able to thrust back at me a little. Not that I wanted or needed any help.

I don't know how much time passed but amid all the noisy climaxes, I counted four more and it could have been more, I finally built to my own and with Trish once more pushing herself against me pressed into her and held myself there as I pumped a heavy load of semen deep into her pussy.

"That was... That was... fucking awesome," said Trish as she relaxed back onto the couch and reaching behind her pulled out a... towel!

"Are you waiting for what I think you're waiting for?" asked Vikki.

It was then that we realised that we had an audience of four.

The penny dropped at that point. Trish looked down to where I was still hard and still fully housed in her vagina. "You mean he's... ? You mean you were serious when you said that..."

"... He'll fuck me out of commission?" said Cindy finishing Trish's question for her.

"That's my studly boyfriend for you," said Vikki grinning. "Tell you what," she turned to Trish, "if you let my Justin up so that he can initiate Cindy in the delights of a long thick and very hard cock I'll clean you up and then Sean here can have not so sloppy seconds, okay?"

Trish grinned and watched as I pulled my penis, still as hard as ever, out of her vagina. Then she went to hand over the towel as my cum began to drip out of her and received the shock of her life when Vikki, instead of taking the towel, crouched down between her legs and using her tongue began to clean her up.

Cindy looked at me as I moved close to her, she looked just a little nervous. I put my left arm around her shoulder and squeezed her gently as I used the index finger of my right hand under her chin to tilt her head up and towards me. "No pressure Cindy," I said. "This can happen when you're ready, or it doesn't have to happen at all. Believe me," I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips as I held her and hugged her, "I'm not the Justin of a week ago. We will still be friends sex or no sex."

"It's not that," said Cindy fighting back a single tear. "I know when we were dancing I said that fucking that--" she pointed at my erection "--would be an adventure. And I do want to fuck you, but, well, yes I am a little nervous because I've never been fucked by anything anywhere near as big. And also, I'm just a little scared that I'll be a let down for you after Trish's multi-orgasmic performance."

"Hey," said Vikki walking over and giving Cindy a cuddle alongside me, "you'll be fine Justin doesn't think like that and he won't hurt you, he's the nicest man and he simply cares too much."

"And believe me," said Trish walking over to join them, "my performance had nothing to do with me." She grinned as she took Cindy by the hand. "You do like having your pussy eaten?"

She smiled. "Oh yeah. Sean says he likes the taste of a good pussy before he fucks it."

Trish grinned and grabbed Sean's hand as she continued to look at Cindy. "Does he like them with a little fur?"

"Doesn't matter how much or how little Trish, Sean says any woman willing to gobble him deserves to have the favour returned."

I watched as Trish began to pull Sean towards the carpet as Ian was already heading towards the couch with a very enthusiastic Vikki in hand. "You're not homophobic are you Sean?" she asked as she lay down on the carpet, spread her legs and grabbed her ankles.

"Not in the least." He grinned. "It wouldn't be first burger I've tasted that's had somebody else's sauce in the mix. And anyway," he looked at Vikki as he knelt over the Trish Matheson vagina, "somebody's already cleaned up most of the leftover gravy." And then he moved closer, stuck his tongue out and took his first taste.

Seeing that the four of them were well and truly occupied, Ian on his back being ridden for dear life by my Vikki and Trish, also on her back, loudly proclaiming Sean's expertise at 'cunt licking' just prior to 'gobbling' his cock, I took Cindy's right hand in my left and led her to the bed.

She was still nervous, I could see it and I could feel it so I stopped near the bed, took her right hand in my right, placed my left arm around her shoulders as I squeezed gently while looking at her. "We'll just take things easy, no pressure, no fuss." I smiled as I turned her to face me. "We'll lie down together, let our hands do a little exploring for a while and then I'll do what I've grown to love and you just admitted you love having done to you."

"Sounds like a plan," she said. And then she mouthed, "Thank you."

I kissed her on the lips and lay her down on the bed before I joined her. Then as her left hand began a downward journey from my nipples I moved my right hand behind her and began to toy with the cheeks of her bottom as I began to massage her breasts with my left.

As we kissed Cindy's hand reached my erect penis and my hand found her vagina after she lifted her left leg slightly to facilitate my probing finger.

As she began to masturbate me I began to probe her pussy, filled as it was with Ian's semen. But, finding the position too awkward to locate her G-spot, I settled for fucking her with the first two fingers of my hand, managing occasionally to brush her clit with the backs of the fingers as I pushed up at the same time as I pushed in.

After a few minutes I heard a slight whimper as a small orgasm hit and I knew the time had come. So I changed positions, kneeling either side of her upper body so that she could still reach my cock and I was in position to lower my face between her thighs.

Then just as I was about to explore her most intimate place with my tongue she said, "Justin you don't have to do that, Ian's cum is still in there." She patted my back with her left hand as her right regained possession of my penis. "Why don't you just fuck me, I'm sure it'll be fine."

She couldn't hide the nervous tension in her voice so I looked back and smiled. "Cindy this is all for you. It's like I told Sean before we came in here, if the sex is fun and you enjoy it then you'll come back for more, if it's not and I treat you badly then you won't. Also, if I treat you with respect then you'll respect me." I looked at her seriously. "Sean doesn't appear to be homophobic, and I've just discovered that I'm not either. Now as for everything else, what happens here tonight stays between us no matter what. Now are you really ready for me to fuck you or would you like to be just a little more lubricated?"

She smiled bashfully. "Well I wouldn't mind, but are you sure?"

I didn't answer. I turned back, placed my hands under her arse, took a cheek in each hand and lifted up until her pussy was within reach. Then I attacked her with my tongue. Here and there my tongue found a little of Ian's semen but I wasn't about to let that upset me as Cindy began to react to my probing tongue, began to react as I spread my right hand out over her bottom and probed her vagina with the first two fingers of my left hand while using my thumb to tap and rub her clitoris.

When I found her spot nothing happened for a few seconds, and then:

"JESUS! Oh yeah," she cried as her juices began to flow. "ONE!" She screamed as her hand began to squeeze me and wank me with more purpose. "TWO! She screamed again as I replaced my thumb with my lips and sucked hard on the little bud of her clit. Then, when I forced a third finger in alongside the other two while still sucking on her clitoris, "THREE! OH FUCK, OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK!!!"

She tapped me on the back with the hand that wasn't holding onto my penis. "Do it now Justin, PLEASE!!! Justin fuck me, please fuck me!"

I'd already guessed she was ready, the juices flowing from her pussy told me as much but I wanted to hear it from her.

I quickly moved from astride her to in-between her outstretched legs, then I lifted and separated her legs, placed them in the crook of my elbows and reached forward to toy with her breasts changing the angle I was going to fuck her at as I did so.

I leaned forward to kiss her being careful not to squeeze her breasts too hard and in doing so I allowed the tip of my cock to brush against the puffy lips of her pussy. "You're sure you're ready Cindy?" I asked as I allowed my erect penis to brush continuously against her sex.

She smiled up at me as I leant back and eased the pressure on her breasts. "I'll never be as ready as I am now Justin. Now please, FUCK ME!!!"

I moved the head of my cock into position and slowly eased it home, stopping when the head of my cock disappeared until Cindy signalled for more. Only then did I push another couple of inches inside.

It must have taken me a good three minutes before every inch of my penis had disappeared into the Cindy Morrison vagina, and it was another two until she was ready for me to start fucking her. And I did, slowly. First I changed my position slightly so that as I fucked her I would contact her clitoris, so that resting on my strong left arm I could play with her breasts with my right as I leant down and kissed her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, OH YES!" she said as she thrust back against my probing cock. "FUCK ME, FUUCCCKKKK MEE, FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEE!!!" She screamed as her climax hit. "Pound my pussy!" she cried.

But I didn't, knowing what was best I continued to fuck her with long, slow strokes that would keep her climaxing which in turn would keep her well-lubricated and make the sex so much more enjoyable.

It must have been a good fifteen or twenty minutes later, I was sweating buckets, Cindy was stretched out with her eyes closed and covered with perspiration as she softly cried 'fuck me' over and over again, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey are you two going to finish up anytime soon?" asked Vikki as I looked up into her eyes. She was, I noted, showered and dressed, as was Sean who was standing next to her and grinning broadly.

"Yes," he said, "I would like it if my girlfriend could make it out of here on two legs." He looked at Vikki and then back to me, "Oh I know Vikki here said that if Cindy took you on I would have to carry her out but I'd rather you not prove her right."

All this time of course I had been continuously fucking Cindy while she continued to mumble incoherently in the midst of an almost continuous orgasm.

"You mean you'd like us to finish up?" I asked looking first at Vikki and then at Sean.

"Something like that," said Vikki as she slapped my arse hard. "And I know you Justin Robertson, you're holding back aren't you?"

I smiled. "Of course, I mean if she couldn't enjoy it what was the point?" Then suddenly I sniffed the air. "Is that coffee I can smell?"

They both smiled and nodded before Vikki said, "Coffee for us at least, Trish said she'd make a fresh pot when you and Cindy have freshened up."

"Well why didn't you say so," I said laughing as I began to thrust with more purpose.

Seconds later I knew I was close and one look at Vikki who had her eyes on where my testicles were bouncing against Cindy's bottom told me that she could see I was building to a climax.

I saw Vikki look at Sean. "Do you think he needs a little help?"

Sean simply smiled as I continued to fuck his girlfriend. "Couldn't hurt."

I saw Vikki take my balls in hand as she put the index finger of her other hand into her mouth and wet it. It seemed kind of obvious what was going to happen but I wasn't about to try and stop her.

And then I felt it. She forced her finger inside and massaged my prostate at the same time as she squeezed my balls. It was enough, I came instantly flooding Cindy's vagina with semen.

As I pulled out of Cindy, Vikki and Sean backed off.

It took Cindy a few seconds to come round properly, then she smiled at me. "That was... That was... special. Where's my big handsome footballer?" She looked around. "There you are Sean. Do you mind if Justin helps me shower?"

He smiled. "Why not, after all Vikki and I had some soapy fun in the shower."

Cindy jumped up quickly, a little too quickly. Her legs almost buckled from beneath her, and she would have fallen if Sean hadn't moved quickly to place one arm behind her knees and the around her waist as he lifted her off her feet.

"Here," grinning he passed her to me. "Be gentle with her in the shower when you wash her." He took Vikki's hand. "We'll have coffee waiting," and then they were gone.

"Well," said Cindy with her left arm around me and her head resting on my right shoulder and her left breast pressing gently into my chest, "to the bathroom with me."

By the time we reached the bathroom. And by the time I had the taps adjusted to a suitable temperature, with some difficulty because I had to lift Cindy up higher to be able to reach the taps, I was able set her down and she was actually able to stand on her own two feet.

"Wow," she said as I began to soap her stomach and sides using the perfumed shower gel that smelled of strawberries and cream, "I've always been able to walk away from a good fucking," she took both my hands and moved them to her breasts, "until tonight.

"Now come on," she said as she thrust her breasts into my soapy hands, "how many times had you done it before tonight?"

I pulled the hand held shower head from its holder, set it to needle spray and aimed it up between Cindy's legs as I prepared to answer her question. "I guess really it's not a question of how many, more a question of when it began and who my teachers have been." I held the shower head in one hand and poured some shower gel onto her shoulders at the back and as it began to dribble down her back began to turn it into a lather which I used to wash her back, her bottom and, while kneeling, her legs. "I guess it began on Friday morning..." and I catalogued every sexual adventure, not pulling any punches even when the story concerned mine and Vikki's parents.

"FUCK!" said Cindy. She was washing me by this stage. "No wonder every girl wants you to fuck them when they know all about your 'hidden talents'. No wonder us girls like it so much when you fuck us."

I looked at her anxiously as we stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, ourselves not each other. "You just like it for the fucking, right?"

"Oh Justin," she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me as she pressed her bald pussy against my hard-again cock, "How much do you and Vikki love each other?"

I smiled as we separated. "Words can't describe it. I think it was love at first sight." I laughed. "Except that it took us six months to realise it!"

"Same for me. Not the six months part," she grinned. "I mean the love at first sight part. All it took was the first five minutes of our first date and I knew Sean was the guy for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.