Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 37: The Coffee Bar Part One - Meeting Sean And Cindy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37: The Coffee Bar Part One - Meeting Sean And Cindy - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked into the coffee bar at ten fifteen, which meant of course that we were precisely fifteen minutes late, and were immediately greeted enthusiastically by Ian and Trish Matheson.

"You don't know how good it was to hear that you would be here tonight, that you were going to honour that promise you made yesterday," said Ian as he gave Vikki an enthusiastic hug and a more than friendly kiss. Then, when he realised she wasn't wearing panties beneath her short skirt, he moved his right hand between her welcoming thighs and fingered her vagina while his other hand moved behind her to toy with her bottom. "And remember Vikki darling," he said as he began to fuck her pussy with two fingers, you did promise that we'd make love."

"Fuck, Ian! We're going to fuck. I make love to Justin." She simply smiled as she took my hand while she squeezed her thighs around his hand and continued to look at him. "Everybody else I just fuck!"

Ian laughed. "As you say Vikki, as you say." He turned to me as he continued his digital assault on Vikki's sex. "You're quite a young man Justin, delivering as promised and in the process freeing this gorgeous thing of that prick was a real community service."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," said Trish Matheson as she hugged me to her and kissed me equally as passionately as her husband had kissed Vikki. "Now don't forget, you did promise to fuck me with your log of a cock while my husband was renewing sexual acquaintances with Vikki here."

I looked her up and down as we broke the kiss. "How could I forget Mrs... er... Trish. It will be my pleasure to have sex with a lady as beautiful as yourself."

"Sex Justin? Oh you are cute. And beautiful, me?" She laughed. "Vikki's beautiful." She pointed over to a booth where Sean and Cindy, were seated waiting patiently for us to join them. "And so is the young lady of that couple over there, that nice couple that have been waiting so patiently for you to arrive. Me I'm just..."

I interrupted her. "Nice try Trish." I smiled and allowed my hands to wander all over her lush figure. "But there was a certain painter by the name of Peter Paul Rubens who I think would disagree with you. And certainly the lady in the painting 'Earth and Water' would argue with you if she could. And so for that matter would the ladies who posed for Rubens masterpiece 'The Three Graces'."

"All right, all right," she said laughing as she pushed her well-rounded arse into my clutching hands, "who am I to argue when my bum is in your hands. Now," she pulled herself away and dragged her husband away from Vikki, "if you'll join your friends at the booth I'll bring your coffees over and by the time you drink them and get re-acquainted with your friends it should be ten-thirty."

"And time to take off our clothes," said Vikki as she grabbed my hand and walked towards the booth where Sean and Cindy were waiting.

"Well not before time," said Sean grinning.

"Yeah," said Cindy, "just what were you doing? Or shouldn't I ask?"

"We weren't fucking if that's what you think. At least not for a while," replied Vikki laughing as she pushed me into the booth opposite Cindy before sitting herself on the outside opposite Sean. "Though we did meet a couple of old friends of mine, and if we'd had a little more time," she raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders, "well you never know." She looked to each of them in turn. "I guess we're waiting to see what might be on the menu here."

"Well," said Sean, "judging by the reception you got from the owners I'm guessing that it might be something more than coffee." He looked up and suddenly flushed a dark shade of pink as he saw Trish Matheson standing there with two cups of coffee. He stood up and began to apologise. "Oh Mrs. Matheson I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Oh yes you did my lad, and my name is Trish." She took a close look at his solid six foot two frame. "And just what is your name?"

"Sean Middleton," he indicated his girlfriend, "and this is Cindy Morrison."

"Well Sean, if you and your girlfriend... She is your girlfriend?" He nodded his head. "Well as I was saying, if you and Cindy would like stay behind with Vikki and Justin when we close you might be able to avail yourselves of what our menu doesn't show." She turned to each of them in turn. "So, how about it?"

Sean looked at Cindy who was smiling, then he took in Vikki's figure and the voluptuous curves of Trish Matheson's statuesque beauty. "Well I..."

"You can't see it," said Cindy grinning as she interrupted him, "but my boyfriends tongue is hanging out. He wants to fuck you and Vikki so bad it hurts." She reached across and patted the bulge in his pants. "Or it will in a minute. And of course while he's availing himself of the delights you and Vikki have to offer, naturally I'll be helping myself to your husband and this guy here," she said indicating me.

"Well okay," said Trish putting the coffee down, "you have half an hour after the Marvin Gaye song starts to get naked and have some fun until eleven when the place closes and we go in the back for some serious fucking. Now if I was you I'd drink your coffee before 'Sexual Healing' starts," and then she was gone.

"Well, now that you've got that good and settled," said Vikki, "I guess we can relax and enjoy our drinks." She looked at her watch. "We've got just over eight minutes."

"Just enough time for you to tell us what happened after you left us this afternoon then," said Sean as he finished his cappuccino.

"I'll let you tell them," said Vikki as she picked up her latté. "After all you're responsible for what's happening tomorrow night."

"This sounds interesting," said Cindy. "So come on Justin, do tell. What happened?"

So as calmly and as lucidly as possible I gave them, in the space of eight minutes, as succinct account of the afternoon at the bowling alley as I could after deciding that the story of what happened at Caroline's could wait until I had more time.

"FUCK!" said Sean.

"yeah precisely. FUCK!" agreed Cindy.

And it was then that the familiar strands of 'Sexual Healing' began, then that Vikki jumped up and grabbed the hand of Sean and then that I realised why she had pushed me into the booth first.

Once her boyfriend and Vikki were out and headed to the dance floor, not quite so crowded on a week night compared to a Sunday night it seemed to me, Cindy was quickly on her feet and reaching for my hand as she pulled me to my feet and out onto the floor to join our respective boyfriend and girlfriend.

We looked across and saw that Sean had already removed Vikki's top and was admiring her naked breasts, and that was when Cindy looked at me. "Wanna undress me first?"

I didn't answer, instead I moved my hands to the blouse she was wearing and began to unbutton it as we looked across and saw that Vikki was now naked and beginning to undress Sean.

Suddenly a saucy expression appeared on Cindy's face. "You've wanted to do this for a long time haven't you Justin? See me naked I mean."

"I... I..." I looked at her unable to really say anything as I undid the bottom button of her blouse and took my hands away. "B-But it's n-not l-like..."

She leaned forward and kissed me. "Oh God I'm sorry Justin I didn't mean it like that, I meant that I kind of wished this had happened a while ago. Guess it didn't come our right huh." She tried to smile as she removed her blouse and placed it over her right arm. "Here," she pointed to the clasp at the front of her bra, "it undoes here."

I reached between a nice pair of breasts and undid the clasp. Then I slid the cups off exposing twin beauties capped by erect nipples that gave every indication she was turned on, before watching as she allowed the straps to slide off her shoulders and then pulled the lavender colored bra off her perfect bosom before placing it over her arm with her blouse.

As I knelt down to undo the button and zipper on Cindy's skirt a quick glance across showed that Sean's T-shirt had been removed and that Vikki was about to do the same to his trousers. His eyes I noticed were fixed on Vikki's bald pussy as she squatted with her legs spread for balance.

Just then Cindy tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to her and she said, "Sean likes them without hair, especially when they belong to someone as cute as your girlfriend. Now--" she said pointing to her skirt "--finish the job and you'll understand."

Taking a quick look up from my own squat position, I admired Cindy Morrison's breasts before I returned to the job in hand and undid the button and zipper and allowed her skirt to slide to the floor. Then I watched as she bent and picked her skirt giving me a quick kiss on the lips as she did so, a kiss similar to the one after school this afternoon.

She did a complete three-sixty wearing just her matching lavender G-string before placing my hand on the thin material at her hips. "Do it Justin, do it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.