Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 36: Vikki Visits An Old Friend - Dinner At McDonalds!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36: Vikki Visits An Old Friend - Dinner At McDonalds! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By stopping at Maccas we were going to be late meeting Sean and Cindy but neither of us had eaten since lunchtime. Besides which McDonalds was on the way, and yes I did want to see what changes had been made at the home of the 'Big Mac' in the light of the liberalisation of the laws to do with sex and the female dress code.

We had been talking about nothing of any consequence, music and TV and films and the like. Just basically enjoying each other's company until suddenly Vikki took my hand and stopped me before turning to face me.

"Justin darling, do you mind if I call in somewhere first, there's someone I really do have to see."

I took her other hand in mine and kissed her. "Of course not. When you've finished I'll meet you at the coffee bar, I'm sure that..."

"No silly," said Vikki laughing gently and obviously sensing what I was thinking, "it's nothing to do with sex I want you to come with me. And then we can grab a bite to eat."

We had already turned into High Street and it was only a couple of minutes later that we were walking in through the front door of an old and homely looking coffee shop in First Avenue. A middle-aged and balding man looked up from behind the counter. He had been reading a paper that was spread out on the counter between glazed donuts and a big jar of chocolate chip cookies. The instant I saw his black moustache I remembered him from one of Vikki's stories.

"Miss Vikki," said the man as he stepped out from behind the counter. "I thought maybe you forget me," he said with difficulty as he struggled with the English language.

Vikki ran to him and threw herself into his arms. "Forget you," she replied, "how could I forget you, you beautiful man?" She kissed him on the cheek as he folded his arms underneath her bottom and lifted her off her feet, and then she turned to me. "Justin Robertson this is..."

I moved up and held out my hand. "George Papandraeous unless I'm very much mistaken."

He allowed Vikki to slide until her feet touched the floor, but as he did his hands were suddenly on the cheeks of her naked bottom and he was blushing furiously. "Oh M-Miss V-Vikki!" he stammered stepping away from her and taking my hand and shaking it as he looked at what she was, or rather wasn't, wearing. "You, you're..." he faltered as he looked Vikki over from head to toe. "Your skirt it... Oh me straighten," and he went to grab the hem of Vikki's skirt, which was bunched around her waist, when he realised that she was naked beneath it. And then he panicked. "I... Miss you not wear..." He faltered again and looked at his wife who had appeared from the back. "Helena I not do this." He indicated Vikki's vagina which was still very much on display and which she showed no signs of wanting to take out of public view.

"Me know," she said kissing him on the cheek as she moved next to him. Then she grinned as she pinched Vikki's left cheek with her right hand. "Me think that Miss Vikki she like show off." She laughed. "But that not bad thing," and she patted the bulge in her husbands groin, "if this for me."

George then laughed with her. "Maybe we make with the sex tonight." He turned to Vikki. "You bad girl, you give George and Helena naughty ideas." Then suddenly the laughter disappeared to be replaced by the most gentle of expressions as he reached forward to tug her skirt down to a respectable level, well at least far enough to hide her vagina. "Me serious now." He took her hand and held it in both his big hairy ones. "You look happy now, look good." And suddenly he blushed. "Oh me not mean..." he made a general indication of her sexy figure.

"I know George, I know," said Vikki and I watched as she leant across and kissed him on the cheek making him blush even more.

George then looked at me and grinned. "And just maybe this young man responsible, Miss Vikki?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Oh you'd better believe it George."

George moved across and shook me by the hand while his wife Helena gave me a motherly hug. Then George spoke on their behalf. "Mr. Justin you making Miss Vikki smile again." He moved next to his wife and put his arm around her. "We think maybe not see Miss Vikki smile for long time." Then he looked at Vikki again and his expression was like one a father would give a daughter. "That smile, it worth at least a free cup of coffee." He looked at both of us in turn. "You sit we bring."

Then once we'd established the order, they of course knew about Vikki's latté so George simply took my order for a long black, we sat at a table close to the counter with Vikki sitting across from me.

I reached across and took Vikki's hand. "They're a very sweet couple, it's easy to see how much they care for you."

Vikki smiled, it was heartfelt and genuine. "They are like second parents." She squeezed my hand. "Two of the nicest people I know."

I smiled in return. "Vikki, over the last few days I've learned that there are a lot of nice people in the world. Sometimes it just needs the right circumstances and the right people to lead us to them." I looked her in the eyes and held her expression. "You know of course that you're the nicest, and that you've done most of the leading," and I stood up and leant across the table, waited until she leant forward and then kissed her on the lips with all the love I felt for her at that moment.

We broke the kiss and looked up to see George standing next to the table with our coffee and his wife standing next to him.

"That nice," said Helena as George put our coffee on the table. "I see love in that kiss." She turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. "You nice young man, not like that horrible person who so bad to Miss Vikki." Then she kissed Vikki on the cheek as well. "We leave you now." She took my left hand in her right and Vikki's right in her left. "But you promise come back soon."

So we did. And five minutes later we had finished our coffee and were on our way and walking the block and a bit to Maccas.

As we walked we passed a number of people young and old. Singles, couples and groups. A lot of the women and girls were dressed to show themselves off but none were exhibiting their wares in quite the same way Vikki was. And when she pulled me to a stop and pushed me into a shop doorway I knew exactly why.

She moved forward and pushed herself full-length against my body so that her front was rubbing up against me and her back was pointed out to the street. Then she started to rub her lower stomach against my genitals causing my cock to begin to rise to the occasion. Then she moved her mouth to my ear.

"Have we attracted an audience yet?"

I took a surreptitious look and made a quick count before whispering back. "Eight. Three guys and two girls about our age or a bit younger. But there's also an older couple with a young boy who looks to be about eight or nine."

Vikki grinned. "Good. Now lift up my skirt and grab my arse, then kiss me." And she put her arms around my neck and tilted her head up.

I reached down, lifted her skirt up and held it in place with my arms as I took a cheek of her naked bottom in each hand. Then I kissed her.

I closed my eyes as I kissed her as, I think, did Vikki. Then I placed my right hand in the small of her back, holding her skirt up as I did so, and my left in her silky brown hair as our kiss became more passionate.

Then came the slap followed a split-second later by her scream and the reverberation as that slap, which seemed to push us even closer together, seemed to echo in the semi-confined space of the doorway.

"You slut. YOU SLUT! YOU FILTHY WHORE!" Screamed a female voice. It was adult enough that it could only be the woman's.

I looked up in time to see Vikki's head pulled away from mine as the woman grabbed her hair in both hands and tugged with all of her strength causing me to let go and Vikki to stumble two or three steps backwards.

The five young people were nowhere to be seen and the husband and young boy were standing several paces back as if trying to make themselves invisible. I looked first at the young boy who had clasped his hands together in front of him. His gaze was constantly darting between his mother and Vikki, who was trying without success to stop the woman from pulling her hair, and he looked totally confused by the whole episode, which was understandable considering he had a McDonalds bag in his hand. Then I looked at the man who, with the appearance of a browbeaten husband, simply shrugged his shoulders.

I moved the couple of steps to where Vikki was still trying to remove her hair from the woman's strong grasp and turned to the woman and with as much command as I could muster said, "LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND. NOW!!!"

Something in my voice must have had an effect because she dropped Vikki's hair as if it was burning her hands.

"Now step back," I said as I pulled Vikki back to me, stood on her right, reached across and took her right hand in my own right as I gently stroked her hair with my left.

The woman did as I asked but she was looking daggers at me as she said, "I've a good mind to call the police and see what they make of the way both of you behaved."

I reached into the pocket of Vikki's skirt where I knew she kept her mobile (cell phone), took it out and dialed 000 (Australian equivalent of 911) before handing it to the woman as I pointed to the button she should push for the call to go ahead. "But before you make the call--" I said "--I should remind you of the Sexual Freedom Charter that the federal government introduced."

I could almost see the steam blowing from her nostrils. "BUT THAT DOESN'T ALLOW THE LIKES..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish as I raised my voice to match hers. "MA'AM," I said, "THE SEXUAL FREEDOM CHARTER THAT HAS BEEN INTRODUCED BY OUR LONG SERVING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ALLOWS FOR PUBLIC BEHAVIOUR OF THE TYPE WE WERE ENGAGING IN..." And I went on to quote the charter chapter and verse.

I held her stare in my unblinking eyes as she tried to look me down. Then I took the phone out of her hand and held my finger over the button I had pointed out to her. "Maybe I should phone the police and see if I can't get you charged with assault."

"B-B-But you can't I... we..." She turned to her husband who offered no help at all simply holding his arms out to each side with has hands opened out palm up.

"Tell you what," I said sensing the sort of control of a situation I had never felt before, "if you apologise to my girlfriend I won't call the police."

"I'LL DO NO... !"

Just then her husband took her hand in his own. "Come on darling why don't you just say sorry, and then maybe we should leave them be."

She stuttered and stammered but finally relented and under coaxing from her husband managed a stilted apology before she began to walk away.

"Excuse me ma'am," said Vikki to the back of the woman, and maintaining admiral calm under the circumstances, "but did you go into the McDonalds restaurant when your son got his food?"

She looked at her son and then gave her husband a furious stare before she turned back to Vikki. "Actually no. My husband thought it would be better if I remained outside while he took our son inside."

She smiled. "That's what I thought. You know, don't you, that if you had you would have seen young girls wearing next to nothing as they served the customers, some of whom would have even been waiting on the tables."

"And while you were being served," I added putting in my two cents worth, "you would also have seen a lot of young, and some not so young people enjoying the delights, both food and otherwise."

That seemed to end the conversation and we watched with some satisfaction as the woman dragged her husband and son away.

Vikki didn't waste any time as soon as they were gone. She pushed me back into the doorway and smothered me with kisses.

"Oh Justin that was so cool." Her expression was one of amazement. "Where did that come from, that was... OH WOW!" She pressed against me and put my hands back under her skirt and exactly where they were before and French kissed me with all of her considerable passion before she stepped back and looked at me. "I don't know how you did it--" she grinned "--but after just five days you were able to take on a woman who obviously scares the shit out of her husband and make her back down."

"Oh I simply had the law on my side." I looked at Vikki as I saw the five teenagers return from wherever they had disappeared to when the woman had started her verbal tirade. "And besides, nobody abuses my girlfriend physically or verbally. All she had to do was ask and we would have taken it somewhere else, wouldn't we."

She laughed. "Absolutely." She turned her head to the teenagers. "Hey guys my arse still hurts," she lifted her skirt at the back, "does it show?"

"Yeah," said one of the guys, "want me to rub it better?"

Vikki just grinned. "Maybe another time, right now I think my boyfriend has dibs on that job." She turned to me as she left the back of her skirt around her hips. "Hey sweetheart I just realised, I'm hungry."


As soon as we walked in through the open electronic doors I stopped dead. It was a mistake, I knew it.

My mind drifted back to the bad days when I would frequent McDonalds, KFC and Burger King three, four and sometimes even five nights a week. And I wouldn't be satisfied with a regular meal. At Maccas it would be a large 'Big Mac' meal with a chocolate shake and an extra burger, at KFC it would be a three-piece feed upsized with sometimes a burger thrown in for good measure while at Burger King it was always a large 'Bacon Deluxe' meal with a side of onion rings to go with the chips, and of course a chocolate shake.

All these I would have for dinner or supper before or after a trip to the pictures, the pinball parlour or the bowling alley. Of course it was more often an excuse to stay out and not go home knowing what was be confronting me if I walked in the door too early.

Now here I was with the smell of the burgers and chips and the general ambience of the place making me want things that I hadn't had in over six months. It was greasy, it was fat-laden and it was bad for me, but it smelled so good and seemed so enticing.

I turned to Vikki. "I'm not so sure this is a good idea, my parents were such a big help with my fast diet that I don't know if..."

She reached up and put her arms around me. "Of course you can, and don't forget I'm here to help. Besides," she kissed me on the lips, "they have salads and bottled water. Now is..."

"Hey look at the arse on that chick," came a male voice from the table next to where we were standing, "maybe she'll let us have some of it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.