Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 35: Caroline - The Second Session

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: Caroline - The Second Session - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brian Hacker grinned as he pulled up outside Caroline Herschfeldt's house and turned to Vikki and I in the back. "That was fun." He must have seen the doubt in my voice, the suspicion in my expression that I thought he was only being polite. "No I mean it Justin, you're quite a guy and don't let anybody tell you different." He reached for Vikki's right hand and when she held it out took it in his own as he smiled at her. "I know you know what I mean don't you?"

Vikki just smiled. "Yes I do." She took my right hand in her left and leaned across to kiss me. A long couple of seconds later she broke our passionate kiss and turned to Brian. "All it took was..."

"... The right person to bring him out of his shell." Carol looked Vikki up and down and after a throaty laugh, said with a lecherous lilt to her voice. "And girl are you ever the right person."

"Well I like to think so."

"You should know so. Anybody that sees the two of you together simply couldn't help but see the chemistry. Oh I know you each fuck around, obviously with our stage act so do Brian and I, but that's just sex, anyone with half a brain can see that you two love each other."

"Talking about sex," said Brian I don't suppose anything of the sort is on the menu here." He looked straight at the crotch of my trousers. "After all," he said as he looked up again, "you did have a frustrating afternoon, waving your sword around without a scabbard to slide it into."

"Th-thanks for noticing." I tried to grin. "Though Carol did help with a couple of blowjobs. But, yes there might be a little extra-curricular sex on the menu."

Carol laughed again. "Does that mean you're going to fuck someone besides Vikki the... er..."

She clearly wanted to call Vikki what she had said she was and of course Vikki was quick to jump in. "Slut Carol, S-L-U-T slut. There are good sluts and bad sluts. Now I'm a good slut and somebody else is..."

"VIKKI!"

She leaned across and kissed me again. "Sorry Justin." She looked at Brian. "Maybe another time, right now though we have some... er... modelling to do."

"Er... modelling is it?" He grinned. "Sounds decidedly decadent to me. Tell me, just who are you modelling for?"

"Caroline Herschfeldt."

"You're kidding!" Brian Hacker was in complete shock. "Tell me you're kidding."

"No." Now I was in shock at his reaction. "Y-you mean y-you know her?"

Carol opened her door and stepped out on the street before opening my door. "I think we'd better go to the door don't you, unless of course you know another Caroline Herschfeldt who paints pictures. She is painting your pictures, right?"

"Yes, but how do you... ? Where do you... ?"

"She's painting the cover for our next album. Matter-of-fact that's where we're headed when we leave here, to the recording studio to lay down a track while we're home in Melbourne."

"Small world," Vikki said smiling.

By this stage we were all out of the car and walking up the driveway to the front door.

I rang the bell just as soon as we reached the porch, and a matter of seconds later Caroline answered the door dressed in a paint covered apron and nothing else. The apron barely covered her breasts from the top and sides and lengthwise it just hid her pussy from view. Of course from the rear it was going to cover nothing.

She saw Vikki and I first because Brian and Carol were standing behind us. "Well you two it's about time, we need a little..."

It was at that moment she spotted Brian and Carol, at that moment that she screamed in delight and a few seconds after that moment that Valerie came running, uncaring about her nakedness, to the front door.

"Caroline what... ?" She started to say, "Oh I see the cavalry's..." she continued, referring of course to Vikki and myself before she stuttered to a stop again when she saw Brian Hacker and Carol Baker and realised that they were from 'Multitude Of Sins'. She looked down at her naked body, shrugged her shoulders and looked straight at Brian Hacker. "You're not the fucking cavalry!"

Brian Hacker, obviously impressed, looked Valerie up and down three times before he moved close, took her in his arms and gave her a hug and a long, passionate kiss before he stepped back. "Brian Hacker 'fucking band member' at your service." Then he looked at Caroline, first at her face, then at the plentiful flesh that was on show. "Sisters, I should have guessed." He turned to Caroline as we all stepped inside at her invitation. "Small world."

"Indeed." Caroline smiled, and then she looked at Vikki and me before turning her attention back to Brian and Carol. "Now I know there's a story here."

"Unfortunately we don't have time to tell it," said Brian as he took Carol's hand. "But I'm sure that Justin here will be only too happy to tell it for me." He turned to me. "Won't you?"

I nodded. "More than happy."

Brian then moved to Valerie and began to gently toy with her breasts with his right hand while he massaged her bottom with his left. "I do hope we can get intimately acquainted at a later date?"

She laughed heartily. "Are you kidding, I'll fuck the rest of the group, all the roadies, all the hangers-on and anyone else you tell me to just for a chance at this," and she reached down and massaged the growing bulge in his groin.

"Well I'm sorry we have to go," said Carol removing Brian Hacker's right hand, "it looks like there's some fun to be had here. But we really do need to be somewhere."

Caroline gave her a look that said 'yeah right!' then said, "Tell me that your group isn't going to be doing anything of a sexual nature after you've finished in that studio?"

Brian laughed as he moved his left from Valerie's bottom to her pussy and began to run his index finger up and down a decidedly wet slit until he stopped at her clit, which had already made its appearance, and began to tap it quickly but gently while he used another finger to stroke her pussy lips.

"Oh, oohhh, ooohhhh, OH FUCK!" Valerie Chesterton's command of the English language faltered under the attention Brian Hacker was paying to her pussy. "OH FUCK, OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK!" she screamed and she came on Brian's hand as it cupped her pussy mound.

When Valerie finished Brian took his hand from her pussy, held it to her lips and watched as she cleaned the palm of his hand of her pussy juice.

"Wow! Thanks Brian," said Valerie finally back in control of her senses, "I needed that. It should be enough to... er... satisfy me until I can--" here she grabbed my crotch in her right "--get this into me." She began to rub it tenderly.

Carol pulled Brian a step or two towards the front door. "Looks like you're going to have some fun tonight, but we really do have to go."

Caroline smiled. "Fair enough, but would you have a minute or two to spare to look at my studio." The smile turned to a laugh. "Besides there are three other people here who would never forgive me if I didn't at least introduce you to them."

I watched Brian Hacker turn to Carol Baker, saw the unspoken agreement and watched as they followed Caroline to the stairs.

Several seconds later we were walking into the studio, until the sight we saw there stopped us dead in our tracks. In the middle of the room, and directly in front of a giant canvas set up on an easel, was Naomi Johnson. She was suspended in midair between the respectably sized cocks of two young men. One had his hands on her bottom and her feet resting against his shoulders as he slowly and rhythmically fucked his cock in and out of her pussy. The other young man had his left hand in-between her shoulder blades and his right hand pushing her head down against the back of her neck as he fucked her face.

Nobody spoke at first, and when they did it was Carol Baker who could manage just one word. "FUCK!"

That was enough to make the two guys look up to see who was there. And the one fucking Naomi Johnson's face even pulled out so the she could lift her head and turn to look even as the young men continued to hold her in midair, even as the first young man continued to fuck her.

The two guys looked from Brian to Carol and back again, they were clearly puzzled by who they were. "Well I'm guessing from Caroline's descriptions," the one that was fucking Naomi said as he looked from Vikki to me, "that you two are Justin and Vikki," he turned to look at Brian and Carol in turn, "but I don't know..."

"What, not a big fan of local music Terry?" said Naomi as she reached a hand back and began to stroke the cock of the one who had been fucking her face. "These are members of the band 'Multitude Of Sins'." Then something suddenly occurred to her. She looked from me to Vikki before turning her attention back to me again. "Did they come back with... ?" she was unable to finish such was her state of confusion.

I simply nodded in answer to Naomi's unfinished question.

"Well we really do have to go," said Brian grinning, "you know songs to record, girls to fuck. But first," he looked from Caroline to Valerie, would somebody like to introduce us to the tableau here?"

Valerie it was who decided to make the introductions, she put her arms around the waist of Brian and Carol and walked them over to Naomi and the young men. "The one fucking this beautiful young cunt is Terry Cox my boyfriend. The owner of said 'beautiful young cunt' is Naomi Johnson and the young man fucking the face of the owner of the 'beautiful young cunt' is Peter Cox Terry's brother." She looked to each of them in turn. "Naomi," she bent forward and kissed her lovingly on the lips, "Terry, Peter, this incredible couple are Brian Hacker and Carol Baker of 'Multitude Of Sins'."

Recognition suddenly dawned on the face of Terry and he held still with his cock deeply embedded in Naomi's vagina. "Oh now I know," he went back to fucking his cock in and out of Naomi, "you're members of that highly-sexed, very talented group that fucks its fans on stage."

"That's us," said Brian Hacker, but now we really have to go." He shook my hand and the hands of the Cox brothers who, of course, still had the naked Naomi suspended between them and kissed all of the women including, and especially Naomi, not caring that she had had her mouth around Peter Cox's cock.

Carol of course kissed all of us before she left, taking the opportunity to handle the Cox brothers cocks and the Naomi Johnson vagina and breasts before they left.

"Well," said Caroline Herschfeldt turning to me while Valerie showed Brian and Carol to the door, "you are certainly full of surprises. Now, it appears, you have two stories to tell." She smiled. "But you can tell them later, I have preliminary sketch to finish." She turned to the tableau that was still in position bar for one important thing, which she was quick to point out. "Peter," she looked down to Naomi's mouth, to Peter's cock and up to him, "if you would care to put your erection back where it belongs." She laughed at Naomi. "At least for the moment."

When they were back in position Vikki and I moved cautiously back behind the easel to where Caroline was sketching. We were waiting for her to stop us, but she didn't and when we moved behind her, with a naked Valerie in tow after her return from seeing Brian and Carol off, we saw exactly how the canvas was going to shape up.

It was divided into three horizontal parts, the top and the centre rows took up exactly half and each row was divided into six small pictures. Each picture showed Naomi and both brothers being undressed, Naomi by the brothers of course, and naturally both brothers by Naomi until the final three pictures on the second row showed them fully naked, Naomi with erect nipples and spread and pouting pussy lips and Terry and Peter with full erections. The entire bottom half of course was devoted to the sketch she was doing now, a sketch that she had nearly finished by the look of things.

"Okay," said Caroline a couple of minutes later, "I'm finished that preliminary sketch. Now you can continue with what you doing, or you can stop, or you can change positions I don't care. But what I need you to do is move out of the way so that I can finish my preliminary sketch of the painting I'm doing of Justin, Vikki and Valerie."

They chose to move out of the way while continuing with what they were doing. It was a sight that really ticked our funny bones as we watched, giggling all the while, as Terry moved forward and Peter carefully backwards with the skewered Naomi Johnson balanced precariously between the two of them.

"Right," said Caroline as she looked to me and then Vikki before turning back to me, "are you two ready?" She briefly glanced at her sister before she looked down at the bulge in my pants. "My horny slut of a sister has been waiting on this since she came for dinner." She laughed as she patted my groin. "I must admit I'm pleased to see that you're up for the job."

"Very much so if what Brian Hacker tells me is true."

"Oh and what's that Valerie?" asked Caroline.

"Just that he hasn't fucked, has only had a couple of blowjobs and has been up for it most of the time, if you know what I mean."

"Oh and just what is that... ?"

"Apparently it's all part of a story about a certain event at the bowling centre this afternoon."

"Well," said Caroline, "I certainly know all about this big competition that's been happening at the bowl." She turned to me. "But I didn't know... Were you involved." I smiled and nodded my head. Then she turned to Vikki. "And were you his partner?"

Vikki laughed fit to bust. "Oh no, me I can't bowl for peanuts. No he bowled with a very good friend of mine."

"Well in that case," said Caroline that is a story we really will have to hear the story. "Now if you wouldn't mind taking your positions I have a sketch to finish."

I watched as Valerie moved over to a desk on the far side of the room, and then smiled as she came back with what looked to be the same dildo's we used yesterday afternoon. Yesterday afternoon, I thought to myself. A lot had happened since then, the Mason episode, the barbecue slash skinny dip slash orgy, in bed with two naked girls, the episode at the fire station, school and a lunch-break I will never forget and to top it all off the incredible qualifying at the bowling lanes. What could possibly top that? Well tonight hadn't finished yet, but somehow I doubted that anything left to do tonight could better anything that was going to happen at the concert tomorrow night.

"JUSTIN... JUSTIN!" The last very loud call of my name by Caroline brought me back from wherever I'd disappeared to. "Justin, if you and your erection are ready maybe we should get underway."

I looked either side of me and saw that Vikki had stripped, if you can call taking off two articles of clothing stripping, naked to join Valerie and that they were both closing on me. A matter of a minute later I was naked and at full attention as I knelt so that Vikki and Valerie could take their positions on my shoulders.

While I was organising placing the rubber cocks in the girls vaginas, and while each girl was positioning their foot on either side of my erection Caroline had moved to a stereo behind her and a minute or two later Michael Jackson's 'Stranger in Moscow' began to play. It was a strangely lilting tune, well written by himself and, along with 'Man in the Mirror', was one of the few songs of his I liked outside of the genius that was 'Thriller'.

Caroline saw my surprise and held my gaze as I slowly pushed the dildo's in and out of Vikki's and Valerie's pussies. "Yes Justin it surprised me when Valerie brought it over, I really am not a Michael Jackson fan, and no it has nothing to do with the current accusations against his moral fibre. The whole things smells of people using what could very well be innocent acts as a way of getting an unfair share of the Jackson estate. And that's all I'm going to say on that apart from the fact that he should at least be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt before people get their daggers out." She looked down at the easel for several seconds and added a few more strokes, some of which she brushed a thumb over as artists are wont to do. And that was how it went for the next twenty minutes as Caroline Herschfeldt finished her initial sketch.

"Okay you three," said Caroline as she looked over in the direction of Naomi and the Cox brothers, all of whom were laying on a sheet that had been placed on a rug on the floor and looking Momentarily sated, "you can shower in the bathroom next door." Just shower!" she grinned. "Then you can come downstairs and join me for coffee."

She looked at me still standing there with the girls on my shoulders, still pumping rubber into pussy, and then at the girls who were masturbating me with their feet. "I think you know what to do now. There'll be coffee waiting when you're done," then she pointed to a cupboard next to the desk as she went to pick up the soiled sheet from the rug. "You'll find a clean sheet..."

"Oh I think you can leave the sheet," said Vikki grinning lecherously. She turned to Valerie. "What say you?"

"Fucking oath! I can't think of anything better than rolling around in someone else's cum and cunt juice." She looked at me askance.

I shrugged my shoulders and tried my best to be flippant about it. "As long as there's two available pussies for my cock--" I said "--who am I to argue."

That settled we watched as Caroline led Naomi, Terry and Peter out of the room. And just as soon as they disappeared Vikki and Valerie each grabbed one of my hands, pulled back so that the dildos were removed, jumped off my shoulders and ran over to the soiled sheet dropping the dildos close handy as they did so.

It almost looked pre-ordained as Vikki lay down and spread her legs pulling Valerie's face into her pussy as she moved into position for a doggy-fuck. Not one to look a gift pussy in the cock, to paraphrase a well known cliché, I moved behind her, got to my knees and with a single smooth stroke filled her up.

Some thirty minutes later, after ten climaxes, two for me deep in the now well-fucked channel that was Valerie's pussy and four each for the girls, we heard some applause.

Vikki looked up from her position on her back while Valerie took her tongue from Vikki's pussy leaving her left hand where it was working between that pussy's pouting outer lips as she took her weight on her right arm and turned her head in the direction of the noise.

Of course I also looked in the direction of the noise knowing, like the other's, just who was there. Naturally, with my penis as erect as it had been when I first pushed it deep into Valerie's vagina, I kept up my fucking motion as I stared at the brothers Cox, Naomi, and of course Caroline who was now as naked as everyone else.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.