Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 29: Julie Morris - The Usual Morning For a Slut!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Julie Morris - The Usual Morning For a Slut! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Julie didn't know anyone was in her room until she realised the covers were off her and she lying there stark naked in full view of her brothers and her mother. Not that being naked in front of her family and their 'friends' was at all unusual. After all she'd fucked them and fucked in front of them, bathed in front of them and pissed in front of them as well as having her father and both her brothers pissing on her and making her, not that they had to try hard, drink it.

Jane Morris, her mother, was looking down at her. "How about getting out of bed my sweet little slut of a daughter. I mean just because you spent half the night fucking that guy you were with last night."

Julie smiled for a split second before she thought, not about the pleasure gained, but the pleasure missed. "Yeah, unfortunately it was only half the night. Two fucks and a blowjob, and just when I thought he was going to dive down for a little muff the prick said he had to go to work. Considering the weekend I had I could've done with more. It turns out the cunt drives a bread van and starts work at three in the morning. Now fuck off, I need to sleep."

Julie wasn't nasty about it, the fact that she was able to say something like that after what had happened late last Saturday after bowling had been proof that her family quickly forgave and forgot and didn't hold anything she did against her for long. Also she had said it good-naturedly, because she knew full well what would happen and what might likely be waiting for her downstairs. And what she expected to happen did happen, the brothers went either side of the bed, slipped a hand under her thighs and put a hand behind her back forcing her to a sitting position before they lifted her up by putting a hand under her bottom and the other under her knee while she held onto each of her brother's shoulders for balance.

"Where to ma?" Asked the older brother Allan as he and his brother straightened up, squeezed her buttocks and spread her legs in a wide-open beaver.

"Where do you think son? There are two horny cocks waiting downstairs. Unless of course they're fucking those horny sluts you and your brother loosely call girlfriends."

"I think dad was about to fuck Karen when we walked out of the kitchen, but somehow I don't think your boyfriend will be fucking Allan's piece of pussy do you?" said the younger brother Evan. "After all didn't you tell him that if he wanted to continue to fuck all the available cunt in this house or that comes into this house then his cock had better be available when we come back downstairs with or without slut-cunt here."

"Hey," said Julie grinning as she reached down and stuck a finger in her slit, "I resemble that remark, and if I'm a slut-cunt then it's because of horny little pricks like you who fuck me as soon as I walk in the door and then keep on fucking me. I mean fuck, its no wonder I do my homework so conscientiously, apart from when I'm sleeping, and I don't think I'm necessarily safe then, it's the only chance I get to not have a cock fucking me in one hole or another."

"Oh yeah right," grinned her mother. "You're a slut just like me, and if your father and brothers weren't such horny little fuckers who like nothing better than being stuck up a cunt all day then we'd probably wear them out." She turned to her sons. "Come on boys bring her downstairs and let's see if she wants to slide that juicy cunt onto a hard cock before she goes to school."

Julie grinned as her brothers walked her out of the bedroom door. "God what a way to start the day. A good morning fuck with your family around to watch." She reached forward to her mum who was walking just in front of her and lifted up her dressing gown to reveal a naked arse. "Looks as though we're planning a good-morning fuck as well are we mum?"

"I don't know, if your father's going to be fucking Evan's slut before he takes her and Anna home on his way to the office. And with my boyfriend fucking you, and with your brothers going off to the garage I'm thinking that the best I'll be to do is a vacant mouth."

Julie looked at the table as her brothers walked her into the kitchen and grinned. "Fucking hell will you just look at that? Go daddy go! That's it stick it up the slut, pound the horny cunt!"

Noel Morris looked up and laughed as he thrust his cock into a 15-year-old redheaded girl's cunt with a series of savage animal like thrusts. "Isn't she a beauty?" He reached down and grabbed her breasts. "And she's got bigger tits than you too. And she has a tighter cunt as well," he added as an afterthought. Then he pointed at Allan's girlfriend, another 15-year-old with ash-blonde hair called Anna Wilson who was sitting astride Karen Hardcastle and facing him getting her pussy licked. "And what about this little beauty, same size tits and a cunt probably just as tight." He grinned. "I don't know where your brother's found these two. I guess they just must be slut magnets."

"Hey--" said Anna laughing "--you don't have to be sluts to go out with these boys," she looked at their father who was furiously fucking Karen Hardcastle, "but it helps."

Julie found herself laughing as well as she looked at Evan's girlfriend Karen flat on her back on the kitchen table, naked and holding her legs in the air while being fucked by her father. And at Allan's girlfriend Anna who was enthusiastically riding her friends face and probing tongue. "Yeah well I bet those juicy cunts won't be tight for too long if they hang around this fuck-pit any longer than the week they've been around here already. Unless of course they learn those exercises mum's been trying to teach me for tightening your pussy." Then Julie looked at her mother's boyfriend Ray Donaldson who was sitting in the chair with his 8-inch hard-on in one hand while he was beckoning her with the other. "Guess you're going to find out if they've been working Ray seeing as you're finally going to get to fuck me. Kenny certainly didn't complain, until the bastard had to leave."

"Yeah I know I heard him leave while I was fucking your mother and she was sucking your old man's cock," said her mother's boyfriend as he waggled his 8-inches at her.

"That cock is for little old me, isn't it?" asked Julie licking her lips lasciviously.

"Too fucking right it is, I've fucked the mum a whole bunch of times and now, as you say, I'm finally going to fuck the daughter." He moved his chair away from the table to allow one of the boys carrying Julie room to squeeze past. "Right boys," he said once in position, "I'll hold my cock up while you drop the little slut onto it."

Julie grinned at her two brothers and whooped with joy as she was lowered onto Ray Donaldson's waiting cock. "God I love this fucking town for letting me dress how I want and fuck who I want. But I love my fucking family more, and fucking family is right. Mum and I are such sluts, such horny cunts." She looked at the two girls. "And what about these slutfriends--" she always called her brothers girlfriends slutfriends because to her that's what they were, "--they certainly fit right in." She started to bounce up and down on Ray Donaldson's cock. "OH GOD YES RAY, FUCK ME, FUUCCCKKKK MEE. POUND MY FUCKING CUNT!" She squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock as he ploughed its very depths. "Oh yeah fuck my slutty cunt."

Ray Donaldson looked at Jane Morris and then down at where his cock was fucking this 17-year-old horny slut's pussy. "Hey those exercises must be working, this pussy is really tight. God I don't think I'm going to be able to last." He took one last look at Julie before he turned to her father. "God what a family you've got Noel old buddy. You know I thought Janey was joking when she said you wouldn't mind if I spent last Friday night and the whole weekend fucking her and the boy's girlfriends, and this morning fucking your daughter." He laughed. "But of course I know now that you don't. Hell the woman is fuck-crazy, a real fucking slut." He looked up at Julie, grinned and grabbed hold of her breasts. "Uummm, like mother, like daughter. Come on girl bounce on this cock let me feel it right up that sweet cunt of yours."

Just then Evan Morris came into the kitchen. "Allan's in the downstairs toilet and I can't be bothered going upstairs," he moved next to his sister, "Come on sis' lean this way and open your mouth."

Julie did as ordered causing Ray to say, "Hey this just gets better by the minute, I just gotta try that." He looked at Evan. "Just don't fucking miss."

"Don't worry Ray," said Julie grinning, "it's too valuable to waste and I never miss a drop. I'm like a walking breathing toilet in this house. I'll drink anyone's piss."

Anne Wilson looked across at the scene being played out in front of her and grinned. "Jesus aitch fucking Christ what a fucking family! Me and Karen have been coming here, or should that be cumming here, for over a week and this is the first time I've seen that."

Allan and her friends boyfriend, his brother Evan, had told her about their sister's liking for fucking, and that she didn't care whether it was her cunt, her arse or her face that was being fucked. But they hadn't told her about her liking for piss, and even though they'd been around the house for a week they hadn't seen her do something so utterly depraved and outrageous.

"I think I'm going to have try that," she said grinning.

She'd only intended to hang around for a couple of weeks, throw a few pre and post-school fucks to the family and then move on, but this promised to be fun and she liked things that were a little different, and besides she was really beginning to like Allan.

And then there was that league they were recruiting for at the local bowl, if Allan was prepared to shout her, she'd help where she could, she would like to try and get a hold of some of that big money on offer. And then she thought suddenly about that hunky young man that Julie had abused at every opportunity, it would worth it just to see him again, she had an unexplainable feeling that he was something quite special. And not just for his bowling either!

What was it Julie had against him? Why did she abuse him in such a fashion? According to Allan all he'd ever done was ask her out. Was it because he had at one time been a real fat boy according to Allan and his brother Evan? No that couldn't be it, after all any young man that could improve himself like that had to be something special. No there just had to be another reason, a reason that only Julie knew.

Her thoughts were brought back to the present by the thrusting tongue of her friend who was pushing it deep inside her pussy as she brought her to her third orgasm of the morning. "Oh God," she screamed, "I'm coming, I'M COMING. OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK!"

Karen Hardcastle, the girl responsible for Anne's blissful state lay back enthusiastically lapping up the juices dripping from her best friends pussy as she squeezed the muscles of her sex around the cock of her boyfriend's father. If she could have spoken she would have told the man to fuck her harder. Not that she really had to, he was pounding his cock in and out of her cunt with savage force as he used one hand to squeeze her breasts and the other to play with her erect clit as it rubbed against his throbbing cock.

Julie took hold of her brother Evan's cock and waited for the flow to start. When it did she directed the steaming flow into her mouth. Then with expertise born out of plenty of practice she swallowed every drop without a single spill as she watched her mother take off her dressing gown and climb naked onto the chair with her feet on either side of her boyfriend's legs and her naked arse in her face as she thrust her pussy into his face.

"Ah, that's better," said Julie's mother as Ray Donaldson's tongue slipped between her outer lips and began to probe at the inner depths of her pussy.

Julie looked at her mother's arse as she swallowed the last of her brother's tasty piss before cleaning him off. She thought about licking it and decided against it as she concentrated on fucking Ray Donaldson's sizeable cock.

While she looked around she saw that Allan was back and that he and Evan were planning to leave. She looked toward the table and saw that her father was still fucking Karen Hardcastle and that Anne Wilson was still pounding her pussy onto Karen's face. Then she felt the familiar sensations coming from her mum's boyfriend's cock. "Oh yeah, let it go Ray, fuck it up my cunt. I want feel you come in my cunt. Come on Ray fuck it, oh fuuccckkk it!" She pounded her pussy onto his cock. "OH FUCK, FUUCCKKK, OOHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKK. FUCK MY CUNT!" screamed Julie as she felt Ray Donaldson's cum flood her cunt. "OH YES, YEESSS, OH FUCKING YES!"

Evan And Allan Morris stood in the kitchen doorway waiting for their girlfriends (slutfriends?) to finish. "Attagirl," said Evan, "fuck him dry." Then he turned to his brother's girlfriend who of course was the only one of their slutfriends in a position to answer. "What are you two doing today?"

"Well," said Anna, "after your father drops each of us home and after we get changed and get to school I expect we'll go to classes in between fucking whatever boys take our fancy. Why?"

"Oh nothing, the boys and I are planning a long lunch-break at work and we were sort of wondering if... Seeing as you were just around the corner... ?" He left the question unfinished.

Anna watched her boyfriend's father shoot the last of his cum into her friend's pussy and step away. Then she moved off Karen's face and stood up allowing her friend to stand up too. "Why? She asked as she wrapped her naked body around Evan. "What's in it for us?"

Evan watched his girlfriend wrap her own naked body around his brother and grinned. "Well I guess you'll just have to come around and find out. But being as you're such a pair of sluts I'm guessing that you'll be kind of keen to meet some of our workmates."

Karen looked up as she ground her pussy onto Allan Morris's hand. "Uumm, we might. Guess you'll just have to wait and see."

Allan looked at Julie who, having been well and truly fucked, was now helping Ray Donaldson lick her mother's pussy. "What about you sis?"

Julie took her tongue from her mother's pussy, she'd turned around once her boyfriend had finished fucking her daughter. "Fuck you Allan, just when I was getting a taste of mum's cunt. Yes I think I just might." She turned to Anne and Karen as they continued press their naked bodies against each other's boyfriend. "As for you two, being you're as big a pair of sluts as mum and I you'd be fucking crazy if you didn't go." Then she returned to licking her mother's pussy.

"Okay," said Karen, "we'll take that into consideration.

Both girls returned to their own boyfriends and kissed them goodbye before heading off to shower and dress.

It was the signal for everyone to move. And as soon as Jane Morris climaxed on the mouth of her daughter Julie, they did.

Anna and Karen quickly showered in the downstairs bathroom while Noel Morris used the upstairs en-suite to freshen up before he took them home to get ready for school.

As for Ray Donaldson he just went out to the Ford Transit he used for his plumbing business and drove straight to the new estate he was working on.

With everyone gone except her mother and nothing to distract her Julie had just one thought on her mind, and it wasn't the mouthful she had given Justin Robertson all those times. No, all she could think about was that the formal was a fortnight from tomorrow and nobody apart from Robertson had asked her, and especially none of the boys she'd screwed, and she'd screwed plenty.

Now it seemed, at least according to her friends, all of who had dates except one who was thinking of going with her brother given the current climate and that he was at the same school a year ahead, that all of the eligible ones already had partners. Now she couldn't even go back to the one person who had asked her, if she wanted to, no she had well and truly burnt that bridge with her big mouth.

Knowing she had a few minutes before she needed to freshen up Julie poured herself a coffee from the percolator, added cream and three sugars, sat down at the kitchen table feeling thoroughly miserable and tried, failing mostly, to stop the tears running down her cheeks.

Jane Morris fingered herself as she showered, finished washing herself once she'd got off, dried, dressed and grinned as she licked some stray juices off her finger before she headed downstairs to check on her profligate daughter.

When she got to the kitchen she saw her daughter with her head in her hands and tears running unchecked and she wondered for the first time whether the plans she had made with Mary Robertson were a good idea. It hadn't taken as much trouble as she thought it would to get her daughter to go. The promise of all the cock she could fuck as well as one special cock was all it had taken.

She moved a chair next to her naked daughter and put her arm around her. "What's the matter baby?" She didn't like to see any of her children upset, especially Julie. Oh she might have a big mouth, and fuck any man with a cock. Except one apparently, she thought, thinking about Justin Robertson. But, all things considered, she was harmless except for that mouth and would do anything for anyone hence her willingness to spend all of her Good Fridays helping out with the Royal Children's Hospital Appeal. (A charity collection/telethon that takes place on a local television station and raises several million dollars annually). "Tell mum what's the matter."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.