Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 28: Twin Delights!

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Twin Delights! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up just before the alarm and made as if to reach over Madeleine, but she wasn't there so I moved the button to off and was thinking of going in search when I felt movement on my left.

"She went about a couple of hours ago she wanted to spend some time with your parents. Now are we going for a run?" Then she must have thought about something because she added, "Hey I think we missed out on something, didn't we?"

I turned the other way and stretched out to kiss my girlfriend good morning. How good was this waking up in bed with a beautiful nude girl, and not just a nude girl but also a nude girl that was in love with me. Then satisfied that I'd greeted her properly I said, "Well in the end it doesn't really matter does it."

"Smart-arse," she said as she laughed.

"Good morning by the way darling, and yes we are going for a run. Lets dress and head downstairs and see if mum has put a couple of bottles of water in the fridge."

I watched Vikki jump out of bed as though she'd had eight hours sleep and not less than half that, and watched the delicious sight of her bum as she wiggled her way enticingly over to my built in robes. She reached in and pulled out that same navy blue skirt she'd worn on Saturday, a day that will forever live in my memory, and a pair of Nikes. And while I was out of bed and putting on a pair of shorts, some regulation y-fronts and a plain white T-shirt I watched her slip the skirt on before she sat down on the bed and put on her sports shoes. Then she moved to the dresser and reached down, bending from the waist naturally, to the bottom drawer where she'd placed her underwear knowing she was giving a clear view of her vagina.

She smiled as she pulled out a black sports bra. "Better get used to that Justin honey, I plan on showing it to you a lot. She put the bra on and continued smiling. Right I'm ready."

I could only look. When she'd worn the skirt on Saturday morning she'd worn a pair of matching bloomers, this time she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt. "V-V-Vikki y-your n-not..."

"I told you I like to show off Justin." She had that lecherous expression on her face that I had come to love. "I'm allowed, the law says I can and I really do like people to look, and I know that you like to look. Ooh... !" her lecherous expression turned to one of concern. "I never thought, maybe you don't want me to."

I moved across and hurriedly took her in my arms and hugged her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Then I slipped my hands under her skirt, I didn't have to reach up very far, and took a naked buttock in each hand. "Oh I do, I do." I kissed her, not with passion and tongue but with tenderness and love. And when we broke I added, "You can't imagine how proud I'm going to be running with you knowing that people are going to be looking at me and thinking as they catch a glimpse of your naked bottom or maybe even a view of your vagina from the..."

"Pussy Justin, pussy. You don't have to call it cunt if you don't want to but please don't be so clinical and call it vagina."

I smiled. "Fair enough, pussy it is. Anyway, as I was saying, I think I'd be proud to have people see you almost naked like that and know that you're my girlfriend. So yes I think I'd like people getting a glimpse of my girlfriends bottom or pussy." I kissed her. "Oh how I like that word."

"What pussy?"

"No silly." I kissed her again. "Girlfriend. You know I think I might never stop saying it. Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girl..."

"All right, all right." This time Vikki kissed me. "Boyfriend sounds good to me. Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend." She poked her tongue out and grinned again. "And flashing my naughty bits to people and having them know I'm yours does sound good."

I had a sudden thought that maybe there was somebody special that Vikki was thinking of when she was talking who she was flashing her naughty bits too. "Hey," I said as we walked to the door, "I think I know who you're keen to show off for."

"Oh." Her expression said she knew of whom I was talking about and that I was right, but she asked anyway. "And just who would that be?"

"Oh a couple of men who witnessed a certain young man make a fool of himself on Friday morning when he was following this certain very attractive young lady."

"Lady huh. I think I prefer slut." She did a quick twirl on the spot showing her naked bottom and pussy off for my benefit. "What do you think?"

"I think if it's possible you could be both. But if you insist slut it is, but not in public. I refuse to call you a slut in front of those two firemen you want to show off for."

"Fair enough. And yes you're right I do want to show off for them. You do know that they've been outside almost very morning when we've run past."

"And you plan to put on a show for there benefit?"

"Well yeah of course. And we're going to be holding hands so that they know we're a couple now."

We walked out of my room, down the hallway and past my parent's bedroom. At least we nearly made it past. A quick look in their room showed Madeleine lying on her back in between my parents with my father's mark, dried semen, in and around her pussy. She had her right hand on his limp penis and her left hand sleepily exploring between my mother's legs. She of course had my father's mark all around her groin as well.

This time of course with Vikki for company I didn't stay. After a quick visit to the bathroom for some relief we went down to the kitchen, found that my mother had indeed filled a couple of water bottles even taking the trouble to label them.

We ran up the hill into the park and headed towards May Close and Station Street. When we got to Station Street we headed towards the fire station with much anticipation, holding hands as we did so.

The firemen didn't let us down, it seemed they were awaiting our arrival. When they saw us about to run past holding hands they cheered so loudly they brought the remaining half-dozen firemen out of the station. Indeed so much noise were they making we simply had to stop. I didn't know whether it was because of Vikki's lack of panties or that we were together. Either way it didn't seem to matter to Vikki, which, I guess, meant it didn't matter to me. Anyway she had no hesitation in running into the station yard dragging me with her with her right hand and waving madly with her left.

Now I knew what I could see from a half step behind her, a naked backside, so I had no doubt that they could see her stubbly pussy, it was in need of a shave and she'd made me promise to shave her when we showered on our return home.

One of the two firemen who always seemed to be outside smiled as he held out his hand and introduced himself. "Name's Joey Quinton, and you really are a pleasant sight this early in the morning."

"Vikki looked down at her skirt and grinned as she lifted it up giving all eight men a close up look at her pussy. "Huuhhmm, I thought I would be. Name's Vikki Thompson, but I don't shake hands with men." She insinuated herself into his grasp and wrapped herself around him as she gripped him by the waist and looked at his hands. "Feel free to touch, I don't break and nothing's out of bounds."

Justin watched as Joey the fireman placed his hands on Vikki's naked backside and knew just what he was feeling.

Joey Quinton looked at me as he squeezed her naked bottom. "Hey man I hope you're all right with this I don't want to..."

Vikki interrupted him with a quick peck on the lips. "He is and you're not. We have an open relationship but my heart is out of bounds, Justin, his name is Justin Robertson by the way, has captured that for all time."

Vikki moved to each man in turn and introduced herself the same way. In doing so she allowed the same liberties to each of them.

We were about to go when Joey placed a hand on each of our shoulders. "We have to know. Seeing as you're officially a couple," he looked at me, "and by the way it took you long enough man, when was your first official date?"

I was going to be honest and tell them that us being together was entirely due to Vikki but she must have anticipated me and gave the very slightest shake of her head as she said in response to his question, "Sunday night, why?"

"Oh it's nothing really," said Joey in response. "It's just that we had a sweep between all the shifts about when you two would finally get around to what should have happened months ago. He turned to his mate the second fireman. "You lucky fucker Mick." His name was Mick Germann. Joey turned to Vikki. "Ooh sorry miss I didn't mean to swear."

"Oh I wouldn't sweat it Joey," said Vikki leaning forward and giving him a full open-mouthed kiss, "after all I've just let you get your hands all over my naked arse and I did show you my cunt didn't I, I mean that hardly makes me a fucking lady!"

He laughed as he reached around and patted her bottom again. "Touché. Er... I don't suppose you'd favour us with... ?" He left the rest unsaid.

Vikki though, knowing what the request was, didn't disappoint. She held up her skirt for a full twenty seconds allowing them all to gaze closely on and briefly pat her sweet pussy. She smiled and said, "And if you want to see it some more come to the supermarket, me and some of the girls are wearing almost nothing at the checkout and when we're bending or climbing a three up three down ladder to stock the shelves."

He smiled in return. "We might just do that."

We left then and Vikki ran ahead giving us all a good sight of her naked bottom until we reached Station Street. She stopped as soon as we were out of sight of the fire station and turned to me a worried expression her face. "Too much?"

I laughed, grabbed her around the waist, lifted her off her feet and swung her around allowing any people in the street, and there were a few both in cars and on foot a good glimpse of her naked backside. "Hell no! That was the most wild, the most erotic, the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me, sex excluded of course." I kissed her. "You could be naked and I'd love it, but it's much more fun like this, you know, playing peekaboo."

She grinned as much in relief as in joy. "Phew, that's a relief. So you won't mind if I do this sort of thing on a regular basis?"

"Are you kidding?" I held her hand as we started jogging again. "With what Sarah and I are going to be getting up to at the bowl why would I complain?" I quickly added just in case there was a misunderstanding, "Even if I wanted to."

"Well that's okay then." Vikki grinned lecherously. "In that case you might just have earned yourself a special reward."

"Oh, and what rewards that?"

"Oh that would be telling," and she let go of my hand and took off at a pace. "But I promise you a morning before school that you've never experienced before."


We arrived back home about thirty minutes later. We were just in time to greet my father. I waved while Vikki rushed to greet him with a hug and a kiss through the window he quickly lowered down.

Mum and Madeleine, both dressed in identical dressing gowns, smiled as they saw Vikki's naked bottom as she leaned into the car.

"And just how many people have seen that this morning?" asked my mother.

"Oh a few," and I told her about the episode at the fire station on what was going to become our regular morning run. I turned and saw some of our neighbours pointedly looking at Vikki's bare bottom. "And a few more now I would think."

One of the teenage boys, his name was Ross McLelland, who lived in the house next to ours up the hill was grinning hugely as he gave me the thumbs up.

When my father departed and Vikki came back she turned to the young fellow and waved. When he waved back she went over and introduced herself to him and his mother, her name was Jill, who was stood next to him. I saw her hug the mother who seemed more than willing to return the hug and then cuddle into the boy in the same fashion she had with the firemen.

She came running back to us her skirt swirling around her hips as she did so. "I think they like me," she said breathlessly.

"What's not to like, slut," said Madeleine.

We grinned and after waving in the direction of my father's departing Mercedes walked inside and headed for the shower with Madeleine for company while my mother began breakfast.

Once we were naked and in the shower I went to grab for Vikki's naked body while Madeleine made a grab for mine. Vikki however had different ideas and she slapped our hands away. "If we're going to have time for what I have planned for this morning we have to get going, and that means doing what you do in the shower," she grinned, "getting clean," she looked down at her stubble, "and shaved. Oh I know I promised you could shave me but next time for sure."

When we were dressed, if dressed was the word for Vikki when she wore her 'work uniform' of see-through crop-top and the equally translucent skirt that was just as short as the skirt she'd worn on our run this morning, we headed down for breakfast.

Oh I'd known about the uniform from the story she'd told but hearing and seeing were two different things. I'd enjoyed hearing about the uniform and the shave she'd been given at work but seeing it on her and seeing all of her, you had to be close up to get a good look and even then you had to look hard, made it worth it.

Breakfast was two slices of lean grilled bacon, a poached egg and toast and orange juice. It was quickly demolished and once we'd helped mum stack the dishwasher we were ready to go.

Vikki turned to Madeleine. "Are you coming with us?"

Madeleine turned to my mother. She clearly had a question she wanted to ask but seeing as this was her first full day in our house she was plainly too scared to ask.

Mum, naturally, knew the question on her mind and had the answer. "Maybe another day Vikki my love. This morning I'm taking Madeleine shopping. If she's going to be living with us she needs some clothes and some girly things of her own."

Madeleine wrapped herself around my mother and kissed her as she took a cheek of my mother's bottom in each hand and squeezed gently. "How can I thank you? You've all been so kind."

My mother of course had the perfect answer. "Just stay as sexy and as available as you are."

She laughed. "Oh that won't be hard. But I'm still going to pay you back. Maybe I'll go back to 'Shoot Em Up' and see if they might still have a job for me."

I had a sudden thought, a brainwave, or at least I hoped it was. "Are you coming with us to Caroline's place tonight?"

She smiled. "That sounds good to me. Maybe I'll get properly acquainted with Naomi. I think that an evening of posing and playing might be a helluva way to pass the time."

"Yes well, if Caroline's sister Valerie brings along her boyfriend like she said she might, you might just have more than one penis..." I caught Vikki's glare "... cock to enjoy as well as plenty of pussy." Vikki's glare changed to a smile. "But I was also thinking of having a word with Caroline, maybe there'll be a job for you at Pot Black."

"But I couldn't ask. She did so much... you've all done so much." She turned in my mother's arms. "Still are."

My mother continued to cuddle her. "And if we couldn't help someone as nice and as gorgeous and sexy as you, who would we help? But I think Justin is right, I think Caroline is just waiting for the opportunity to bring Pot Black up with the times and I think you may just be her ticket to that change."

"Ooh I hope so. I'm an expert with a coffee machine and I know how to flip a mean burger thanks to working at Shoot Em Up. And in my years... er... on the street I learned how to pull a beer."

"So," said Vikki, "I guess all we need to know is, are you going to be outside the school with me to meet Justin or are you going to meet us at bowl?"

She laughed. "Oh at the school of course, I mean it would be fun to drape ourselves all over Justin and give his friends and other acquaintances something to talk about. Especially that girl you mentioned, that Julie Morris."

So that was settled. We hugged and kissed Madeleine and my mother, taking several liberties in the process, and then we were out the door.


"So where are we going?" We had gone back through the park and had gone part of the way in the direction of the supermarket and my school when we had suddenly turned down a street that led into a relatively new estate.

"Oh you'll see." And she continued to lead me up the street until she stopped at a particular driveway.

I thought nothing of it until suddenly I saw two young boys waving madly from the house on the other side.

"VIKKI!" One was screaming. "Hey Vikki are you going to... ?"

I didn't hear the rest as last nights story of the orgy came back to me. I knew then that we were at the house of the Bingham twins, those two beautiful girls who used their good looks and tight white panties to distract me and facilitate my meeting with Vikki. Then suddenly I realised that Vikki, who had continued to drag me up the driveway to the house, was answering their question.

"... you can," she was saying to the boys who had jumped the fence and were about to join us at the Bingham's front door, "after all I do need to keep myself amused while my Justin is fucking the twins."

Vikki was about to press the button when the door suddenly opened and a panty-clad woman stood there. She had to be Susan Bingham the twin's mother and here she was standing in the doorway wearing the flimsiest of G-strings and nothing else happily showing off to anybody walking past, and there were plenty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.