Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 27: Three In A Bed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Three In A Bed - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked into the house, and while my father went to check the answering machine my mother turned and held up her hand. She had Vikki on her right and Madeleine on her left.

"Just you stop right there Justin Robertson." My mother faced me squarely, left hand on one hip and the index finger of her right hand wagging at me. "Now you told me all about how much you fantasised about Vikki here." She took my girlfriend's left hand, she was holding her supermarket uniform in her other hand, in her right. "You told me about how you followed this wonderful young lady and about your impossible dream that she could be the one to match the sort of lifestyle you wanted to live." My mother released Vikki's hand, put her arm around both girls' waists and pulled them to her. Well you've got the girl and--" she kissed Madeleine on cheek "--a very attractive bonus and yet all you can think about is that fucking bitch Julie Morris!"

Vikki handed her uniform to Madeleine, came up to me, climbed up my body and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and forced me to hold her - I needed a lot of forcing - by her naked arse. "Oh I don't think my Justin will be thinking about the bitch for long."

"I'll help," said Madeleine as she stepped forward and rubbed herself against me while her right hand joined mine in toying with Vikki's bottom.

"Uuhhmm," said Vikki sighing with pleasure. "I'll give you the rest of the night to stop that."

Just then my father came back as we were about to head up the stairs. I was still carrying Vikki who was rubbing herself against me while Madeleine was still gently rubbing her naked arse, which must have been clearly visible judging by my father's reaction.

"Fuck that's a lovely arse Vikki."

She looked at me and grinned lasciviously. "Yeah, and I think its time it lost its virgin status."

My father laughed. "Your joking right? With that monster!"

"And why not Louis, after all he's nothing if not gentle," said my mother.

He laughed. "Yes, and that coming from a woman who likes it up the arse almost as much as she likes to get cunt-fucked. S'pose that means you want it there too?"

"Good grief Louis I reckon a woman hasn't been buggered until she's had 11 thick inches like Justin's up her bum."

"As you say slut, as you say." He turned to me as his hand found it's way onto Madeleine's arse which was as naked as Vikki's. "Kim Carver left a message Justin. She's arranged a time tomorrow afternoon at five for you and Sarah Pendleberry to bowl your five game qualifying. Apparently just about every good bowler in the state and quite a few from interstate have heard about this competition and would like to be a part of it. So, she says that you'll be sharing one whole side with another twenty-seven couples including some very talented bowlers. She also said that if you can get there at four thirty you can practice for a half hour, and that if the time's not convenient make different arrangements and she'll fit you in."

"Oh I think that'll be right dad, thanks. Now if you don't mind we've got a three-way to get to."

He grinned. "Oh all right then, fuck off!"

I walked Vikki up the stairs with Madeleine following to the sound of my parent's laughter and headed to my bedroom, where I set Vikki down. She took her uniform from Madeleine, put it in my built in robes, moved to the end of my queen-sized bed and reached into the pocket of her skirt for her mobile. I saw her wait a few seconds until there was apparently an answer and then grin.

"Horny bitch, judging by all that noise you're making you're getting well and truly... Two at once!... Yeah right... I mean how dumb do you think I am Sarah, I mean you're talking to me aren't you?... Come on give, who does the other dick belong to?... Anton!... I'll bet he's the one who's up your arse... Yeah thought so... And where's Debbie?... Taking photos with her digital camera... You slut!

"Justin? I'm in his bedroom... Who else?... Now just what sort of a girl do you think I am?... Oh all right yes I do and yes I am, but I do have a little competition don't I?... You want to talk to him? Well that should be some kind of a conversation. Okay, okay, here he is. Oh and he has some very good news for the three of you... Yes it does, but I'll let my superstud tell you," and she handed me her phone while her and Madeleine moved over to my entertainment unit to check out my CD's and DVD's.

"Hey Jus'. So what's the... FUCK... what's the news about... FUCK ME BOYS... Mason?"

"G'day (an everyday Aussie greeting that can mean anything from hello and hi to good morning, afternoon or evening) Sarah. Well it was kind of like this..." and I told her the whole story from my original thoughts about what Mason was doing to the final showdown at 'Pot Black'.

"Are you fair dinkum?"

(Fair dinkum is an Aussie expression that means are you serious? Or, are you telling the truth? Or, you're not joking are you?)

I heard her take a breath and then tell Anton and Debbie. I assumed it was Debbie Hawkins. It was a few seconds after that I heard some whooping and hollering in the background.

"Justin?" Sarah was back on line.

"Yes Sarah."

"We've just decided that you're going to be the guest of honour on Friday night. Oh, you will be able to make it Justin?"

I grinned as Vikki and Madeleine moved either side of me and started to run their hands slowly up my thighs. "For the chance of making love to you, and after seeing your lovely naked body why wouldn't I? But that'll still depend because my 13-year-old sister is coming home on Friday."

"Bring her with you, and bring Madeleine as well. It is Madeleine who's in the bedroom with you and Vikki?"

"Er... yes it is."

"Well alright then, bring them both. But we can discuss that tomorrow afternoon; I mean that is if the time is right for you. After all that was the reason for phone call wasn't it?"

"True," I said. "And yes the time is fine." Vikki and Madeleine then both whispered in my ear that they wanted to come along to watch, and that's what I told Sarah.

"The more the merrier. Robin's going to be there, he said he wouldn't miss it for the world after what we heard about what happened on the first two days qualifying."

"W-W-What d-do y-you m-mean w-w-what happened on the f-first two days?"

"Tell you tomorrow. Four-o-clock in the restaurant for coffee, now fuck off, nicely, and give Vikki and Madeleine what they deserve while Robbo and Anton get back to doing what they stopped doing so that we could have a proper conversation."

Vikki took her phone back, turned it off and put it back in the pocket of her skirt before pointing to the headboard at the other end of my bed. "Go and sit there." She grinned lecherously. "I've discovered that we have some CD's in common, especially one. Though mine was ripped off of Anton's copy while yours is the original. Now my favourite song from this CD is one that I think describes very well how I feel about you. Now seeing as I don't mind a bit of karaoke I'm going to sing along to it while I strip off these two articles of clothing."

Madeleine shook her head at that point, waited until I moved my position on the bed and then said, "Oh no you're not Vikki. Oh you're gonna sing alright, but any stripping of your sexy body is going to be done by me!"

"Sounds good to me."

Madeleine followed Vikki over to the stereo and I watched as she put the CD on and set the song she wanted ready to play. Then I watched as she started a sexy sway of her hips to a bluesy piano intro that I instantly recognised, and she continued as she sang along with Katie Melua to the first line of the song 'My Aphrodisiac Is You' (Album 'Call Off The Search', song written by Mike Batt).

'Some people say that oysters make you come on strong
but I don't buy it I don't believe my diet turns me on...
Won't take no peas that's the last thing that I need to do
I can't deny it my aphrodisiac is you... '

At the first musical interlude Madeleine reached from behind Vikki and undid the button on her skirt as Vikki continued to move her hips in time to the bluesy beat.

Then when Katie Melua started to sing again and Vikki began to harmonise along Madeleine stopped.

'All right I could sniff some powder I know home and go to bed
in rubber gloves but I don't need stimulation; potion, balms or
embrocation I'm in love enough for words... '

Just a brief interlude this time, but it was enough for Madeleine to lower the zip on Vikki's skirt and for it to drop to the floor and reveal her hairless vagina.

'Don't need no grass or opium from old Hong Kong.
That hubble-bubble just makes me see double all night long...
Don't waste my time with Spanish fly and roots to chew
they cause me trouble because my aphrodisiac is you... '

Next Madeleine lowered Vikki's crop top to her hips exposing her firm breasts. She had obviously removed the skirt first so that she lower the very tight fitting top rather than pull it over her head and effect her singing.

'All right I could sniff some powder I know home and go to bed
in rubber gloves but I don't need stimulation, potion, balms or
embrocation I'm in love enough for words...

Madeleine pulled the top the rest of the way off, waited until Vikki stepped out of it leaving her totally naked, and kissed her pouting pussy lips.

Some people like to read the Kama Sutra first
but I don't need it I think if I should read it I'd be worse...
Don't ask me why because I ain't got a clue
because I just conceded my aphrodisiac is you.

As the song faded out Vikki quickly stripped Madeleine and then they came over to me, jumped on the bed and surrounded me with delicious naked female flesh until Vikki kissed me passionately on the lips, an act that Madeleine hurriedly duplicated.

Madeleine sat next to me while Vikki sat on my lap and hugged me, pressing her firm breasts into my chest.

"There couldn't be a more perfect song to describe how I feel about you Justin."

"But surely there are other guys..."

"That make me hot and horny? Sure, I mean I pretty much like to fuck at the best of times." She leant across and planted a hot kiss right on Madeleine's pouting lips as she gently squeezed one of her breasts in her left hand. "And that includes girls. But you," she kissed me as she continued to toy with Madeleine's breasts, "you make my cunt so hot I can hardly stand it and I just love you. Now--" she wiggled her bottom in my lap "--it's your turn to find a song for me, or for us if you'd prefer." She grinned. "Promise I won't get jealous of Madeleine."

Singing along to a song? That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, and despite all that had happened to me, and despite being with two naked girls I decided to try and put off what they were asking - I should have known better.

"What about Madeleine, doesn't she have to sing along to something?"

Vikki pushed me off the bed as she leaned back and pulled Madeleine onto her lap. "Oh didn't we tell you, Madeleine's song was the same as mine. After today and tonight her aphrodisiac is most definitely you. So come on Justin you can't put it off forever so you may as well do it now."

"But..."

I didn't get past that one word protest before Vikki and Madeleine began chanting.

(Over a number of years crowds at Australian cricket grounds would chant 'Come On Aussie Come On Come On'). Vikki and Madeleine decided to change Aussie to Justin making it...

"Come on Justin come on come on," they chanted getting louder and louder until my parents appeared in the doorway as nude as Vikki and Madeleine were.

My father whose penis was at full mast got more erect, if that were possible, when he saw Vikki and Madeleine lying next to one another naked with legs showing off a pair delicious, and very juicy, split peaches.

"All right girls," said my father as my mother reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock, "what's all the noise about?"

"He won't sing for us," said Vikki as she reached across and stroked Madeleine's pussy with the middle finger of her right hand. "After all we sang for him."

"I know love--" said my mother "--we heard. And delightful it was too. And it was one of his favourite songs off his favourite album. And I should think, judging by the way you obviously feel about our son, a very apt choice. Now," she turned to me, "I really do think you should respond with a song of your own, don't you Justin?" She turned to my father. "What do you think Louis?"

"Of course he should. And I think I know exactly the song he'll choose."

I shrugged my shoulders and watched as my parents moved to the bed to join Vikki and Madeleine and create a naked audience of four. Then I moved to the stereo and picked the CD my parents expected me to pick and lined up the song I knew they were talking about. It was a good song and one of my favourites from one of my favourite singers. The thoughts the song expressed may have been a trifle corny but they expressed most of what I wanted to say.

I pressed play and waited through the smooth, steady but all to brief interlude for the first line of the Tina Turner song 'The Best'... (written by Mike Chapman & Holly Knight).

'I call you, I need you, my hearts on fire...
You come to me, come to me, wild and wild...
You come to me, give me everything I need...
You give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams...
You speak a language of love like you know what it means...
It can't be wrong, take my heart and make it strong...
You're simply the best, better than all the rest,
better than anyone, anyone I've ever met...

And so the song went on. I undressed slowly and timed it perfectly with the five and a half minutes of the song, which was difficult considering I was still wearing my shorts, short-sleeved shirt and sandals.

When I was finally finished I took a closer look at my audience and saw a tear trickling down Vikki's face and two ready to drop from Madeleine's weepy eyes.

"Oh Justin," said Vikki jumping off the bed and running to me, "what can I say after that?"

"Er... how about, fuck me Justin, fuck me!"

"I think that's our cue to go," said my mother as she grabbed hold of my father's erection.

"Why?" my father asked. " I mean..."

Mum grinned as she began to slowly masturbate my father's penis. "Three's company tonight Louis. Besides we have some fucking of our own to do." And so she pulled him by his erection until they disappeared out of my bedroom.

Vikki turned me to face her. I had turned to watch my parents leave. "Fuck me Justin. Please!"

She raced back and got on my bed and slid back until her back rested against the headboard while she stretched her legs out, then she asked me to copy her position only facing her.

Once in position she asked me to shuffle forward until our genitals touched and she was resting her legs over mine. Then she leaned across and kissed Madeleine who had taken up a position next to her. "Stick it up me Maddy." Vikki looked at me. "Help her Justin, if that big thing is going to find it's way up my cunt you'll have to keep shuffling forward until as much of its up me as will fit."

And that's what I did. With Madeleine's hand on my cock, and with her pointing it straight at Vikki's vagina my penis slowly penetrated her. It wouldn't all fit in this position and we couldn't make love very easily, but that wasn't what Vikki wanted. Like Tina Turner at the start of 'Proud Mary' she wanted to do it 'nice and easy'! Otherwise how could she find out Madeleine's story?

Vikki turned to Madeleine as she gently squeezed her vaginal muscles around my cock. "So Maddy, tell us all about Madeleine Paulson."

"Well I guess the story really starts when my parents, or at least the two who were responsible for bringing me into the world, sent me to a boarding school. They never told me why, though I suspect it may have been because my only interest after a certain age was in anything to do with sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.