Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 20: Justin and Vikki - Now For the Sex!

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Justin and Vikki - Now For the Sex! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Before I start do you really mean what you said, about me I mean?"

Vikki moved over and lay her naked body right on top of my own. "Oh you goose Justin." She pressed her breasts into my chest and rubbed her pussy against my cock. "Mum saw it the instant I started talking about you, she knows I love you." She smiled and kissed me. "Now I reckon I know how you feel about me." She laughed this time. "You know mum was worried that you might have been some kind of a pervert following me the way you did, but I knew that you just fancied me and so do mum and dad now."

I gripped the cheeks of her arse and pulled her against me. "Not just fancy Vikki, love. I'll do anything for you, and like I told you, I won't rest until I sort Mason out once and for all."

Vikki lay back and began to toy with herself again while I slowly began to caress my cock with long leisurely strokes that ran its full 11-inches. "So Justin what do you think about me and mum and dad, about the Binghams and the Tanners and all of that incest?"

"I think it's awesome. Right up until this moment, even though it was legal, I was scared about what you might have thought about some things that happened between mum and me, but I reckon the story about you and your parents' sounds something similar to what happened to me on Friday, and even more so yesterday morning. Though I have to say you have taken things a step or two farther than me."

I was barely touching my hard-on; I was still on a hair-trigger and desperately wanted the excitement to last. I watched as Vikki used two fingers - the middle one's this time while she pinched her clit with her thumb and index finger - on her vagina, watched as she began stroking herself in earnest.

"So come on lover tell me all about it. And don't leave out a single detail."

I settled back, put one arm behind my head and began rub my cock even slower. "I gather from the way you describe the events with your parents that you don't think there's anything wrong with masturbation?"

"I haven't discovered anything about sex that's wrong, why, do you practice masturbation?"

Well there was nothing for it but to tell the whole story. And that's just what I did, starting from my mother catching me masturbating and ending with my mother's mouth wrapped around my erect penis while she was being shafted by my father.

"Oh wow! And now you want to fuck her don't you."

It wasn't a question it was a statement, and Vikki made it as she continued to thrust her fingers in and out of her vagina while she watched my hand make long slow movements up and down the length of my erection.

"I... er... I..."

"Don't be silly Justin of course you do. Dad has sex with me every chance he gets, and you'll hear all about one of those episodes later on or maybe after we've spent half the night fucking. Now admit it Justin, tell me you want to stick that great fucking cock of yours all the way up your mum's cunt, that you want to fuck her 'til she begs for mercy." She grinned as she took a hand away from her pussy and licked her juice soaked fingers. "And you may as well admit that you want to fuck my mum as well because she sure as hell wants to fuck you."

I took my hand away my cock, reached across for her hand brought it to my lips and licked away the remainder of her pussy juice. "Of course I want to have sex with my mum, maybe not until she 'begs for mercy' though." I stopped masturbating for a second and looked at Vikki, a half-smile on my face. "Yes I want to fuck my mum, your mum, those two girls I saw yesterday morning, their mum Susan, Linda Tanner, Sarah and any other woman or girl I can get my hands on and my cock into. But I also want you to fuck my father, because once he heard about you he's thought of practically nothing else but fucking you. And, I want to see you fucking while I'm fucking all of these wonderful women and girls because that would turn me on so much, because that's been my fantasy life, the life I've always wanted to live with the girl of my dreams, the life--" I took the hand I was holding and brought it to my heart "--that's coming true. Vikki darling I don't know what else to say, I love... I... er... there's just so much I..." My voice trailed off, I didn't know how to put the way I felt into words.

There were tears in her eye, which I knew were tears of happiness. Then suddenly she sprang up and sat facing me with her legs either side of my chest. "You don't need to say anything, my tears and your silly grin say all there is to say. Now enough of that romantic nonsense, let's concentrate on us." She looked at me and grinned. "Do you think I'm more amazing than Caroline Herschfeldt?"

I didn't answer, instead I just nodded my head enthusiastically like a little boy being asked if he wanted first pick from a box of chocolates.

Vikki just looked at me then and licked her lips. "I think that when you get to know me better you'll realise just how amazing knowing me can be. I don't think though--" she looked at me as she reached back and grabbed hold of the imposing length and hardness of my massive erection "--that you realise just how phenomenally popular you're going to be, just how many girls, or women come to that, will be willing to spread their legs for you!"

I moved Vikki off my chest, onto the bed and went to lay her down because I knew that pleasing Vikki first was the right thing to do. That much I had learnt from the yesterday morning with my parents and this afternoon at Caroline's.

Vikki though would have none of it; she put her hands on my shoulders and indicated for me to lie flat on the bed. "This is my show Justin. " She kissed me gently on the lips, but not for long as she kissed her way down to my neck and upper chest. Then she ran her tongue in small circles close enough to but never touching my nipples, while she was doing that her right hand began sneaking down in the direction of my groin. "This is called 'around the world'."

She maintained the two-pronged attack on my highly aroused body by continuing to tease me in both ways. With her tongue she would circle and occasionally brush my nipples so lightly I could barely feel it. With her fingers she teased the flesh at the top of my thighs, the area near my testicles and my pubic hair very near but not touching my throbbing and painfully erect member.

"Oh V-Vikki your making me feel things I've never felt before. Awakening a part of me I never thought existed until I met you."

I went to touch her breasts and her vagina with my fingers but she wouldn't allow it so I simply allowed Vikki a free reign with my body. I was hoping it wasn't possible to have my second climax happen without any sort of physical contact with my cock, but I was beginning to have my doubts such was the effect Vikki was having on me. Her tongue which was working it's way down towards the side of my body at an agonisingly slow pace and the fingers of her right hand which had brought me to fever pitch without so much as touching my shaft seemed close to succeeding.

No words were necessary as I watched Vikki turn the sexual screws. I felt her fingers fondle my testicles, her thumbs in my pubic hair either side of my penis and still she didn't touch it. I felt her tongue slip down by the side of my belly-button as she skilfully avoided touching my erection with it as well, felt her right breast brush against my left thigh as she continued her journey down the outside of my right leg.

Their was a kind of perverse enjoyment for me in the torment she inflicted and the sexual electricity she created as she continued to favour the area of my groin with the lightest of caresses without ever touching my monstrous erection. I watched for an anxious couple of seconds as she took her hands from my genital area, watched as she began her upward journey. Then I waited in hope as she inched her way up the inside of my right leg with the lightest touch of her tongue, felt the renewed feel of her fingertips on the base of my testicles and the frustration grow again as she began her journey down my left leg.

I wanted her to stop, wanted to get down to some serious sex because my cock was still at fever pitch and one touch could light the fuse that would explode the sexual bomb. Hell, maybe that would be the best thing, get another climax out of the way, satisfy Vikki and then we could make love with me being able to do justice to her exquisite body. Not that it wasn't going to happen at that moment though; my heart was racing as she reached my ankles with her tongue, the fingernails of her left hand barely touching my scrotum.

She looked up before she began the upward journey on the outside of my leg, licked her top lip and smiled. "My but I do believe that you're getting a little impatient." Then she kept looking up as she began her trip up the outside of my left leg carefully brushing the nipple of her left breast against my skin. "How patient can you be?" said Vikki in a breathless whisper that made me even hornier.

Such was the strength of my erection I went to grab it as if in answer to her question, but she slapped my hand away.

"No! It's mine until I say otherwise." She was near to my left hip, her fingers were back lightly caressing my testicles while her thumbs scratched gently at my pubic hair, and still she didn't go near my penis. "Not long now." She smiled as she inched her way up over my stomach and ribs towards my left nipple; her left breast brushed gently against my stomach but still nothing of her touched my hard-on.

I had to believe it was close now as she licked me from in between my nipples, straight down over my navel until she stopped within lapping distance of my erection. She looked back at me then, took a deep breath, released it with a long sensuous lick of her top lip and finally took my massive erection in her tiny left hand. She was facing away from me now, but she was closer to my left side, her bottom within reach, and because it looked so cute I went to feel one of her soft round cheeks. I managed the barest of touches before Vikki slapped my hand away.

"Not yet! You'll get all the time in the world to do the same to me as I'm doing to you, right now though all you need to do is relax and let me finish you off."

Her thumb and fingers encircled me as she began to move her left hand up and down; she maintained a slow rhythm at first as she nursed it and me through the crisis, and then with increasing speed as she touched my cock's purple head with her tongue.

"Oh my, oh heavens above. I'm beginning to realise just how much my education has been lacking." I watched as Vikki took the head into her mouth and began to move down its length as she masturbated it with her left hand. "Oh Vicki this feels so good, but I feel I should warn you that unless you... er..."

"Let it go Justin, I liked the taste of your cum before. You know there's nothing quite like the taste of cock juice, and I've tasted plenty in my time." Then as if to prove that she wanted me to climax she began to rub my penis harder and take more of it into her mouth, giving my balls a gentle squeeze at the same time.

I couldn't stop it now if I wanted to, it was like a dam about to burst its banks as my semen flooded up from my testicles ready to burst from my cock and explode into her waiting mouth. "Ohh, oohhh, ooohhhh God that feels sooo fuucckkking good!" I watched her hold my penis in both hands, watched as she held it near to her open lips from side on and allowed the spunk to shoot into her mouth. Clearly she wanted me to see it flooding into her as she swallowed for all she was worth. "Oh God I didn't think I could produce this much cum, that was incredible Vikki, you're incredible." I said as I watched her lick the last of the semen from the head of my penis.

"You know Justin every girl, and woman, I know will want to be fucked by you when they hear about your not so secret weapon, particularly if it continues to behave like this." She had both hands on it and was leaning forward paying it closer attention. "Fucking amazing, I've always had to work so fucking hard to make some of the boys, because that's all they are when compared against you, get it up again. However, I'll guarantee you one thing Justin Robertson." She lifted her bottom, pushed herself back and positioned her cunt directly over my mouth. "If my pussy doesn't get any attention soon we may have to rethink this whole deal." That said she hopped off me in a flash and spread herself out next to me.

I took charge immediately, fully intent on doing the same to her that she had to me. I pushed her legs back over her shoulders, spread them apart and with all the authority I could muster said, "Now grab your ankles and hold them!"

"Ooohhhh, I like a man who knows what he wants." She smiled. "As long as he's not too dominant like some bastard I know." I frowned and she looked at me. "Whoops, sorry baby, promise we won't talk about him anymore. Now come on lover, all that work on your body has made me horny; I want you to extract some pussy juice from me with that tongue of yours. I want you to make me so hot for it I'll be begging you to fuck me."

I placed both hands on her slim waist and moved with slow tantalising touches up over her rib-cage towards the firm thrusting mounds of flesh that were waiting to be teased, stroked, squeezed and pinched. My fingers gripped the sides of each breast and my thumbs slowly moved up towards her erect nipples. I was kneeling, the inside of my thighs brushing against her hips as my thumbs began to stroke the firm little buds. I felt small tremors run through her body as I moved my hands from her breasts, down the hardness of her ribs and over the soft flesh of her stomach. As I reached the junction of each thigh I ran both index fingers around to the back, barely touching her skin. With the lightest of touches each fingernail paused at the entrance to her rectum before travelling the short, sensuous journey to their destination.

By this time she was beginning to demand a little more direct attention. "Oh come on Justin please, you've barely touched me and I'm wet already. Won't you put that ever-hard cock of yours to good use? Come on Justin, fuck me, please!"

"Just a little of the same medicine Vikki."

I moved my hands as slow as I dared. Oh I wanted to go straight to the heart of the matter, wanted to feed on her special brand of nectar, wanted to take my penis and slide it all the way into her vagina until its head met her cervix, but I intended to make her beg like she never had before. My hands moved a little closer until her vagina and my fingers were practically touching. I teased her for a few moments, barely touching the swollen flesh of her labia with the very tip of my fingers. I gave it the gentlest of touches, running first a finger then a thumb over each distended lip. When they opened slightly, I ran each of my fingers between the outer lips until the index finger and thumb were able to grasp her swollen clitoris and give it a gentle rub.

She tried to grab my hands, I moved them; she tried to finger herself, I slapped her hand away.

"Justin please, I can't take any more, my pussy can't take any more, I want your tongue or your cock. Oh Justin please, please!"

"Do you remember saying 'This is my show now', do you?"

I watched her nod her head, watched her move her hips as if trying to influence how much or little I touched her. I used my fingers to grip the outside of her rump, rested the palms of my hands against the cheeks of her bottom and ran my thumbs up between them. Barely touching her sweet slit with my fingers I ventured there with my tongue as I held the outer lips apart with my thumbs, it was just the lightest of touches but it seemed to send Vikki into ecstasy.

"Oh baby yes, yeesss. Fuck me with your tongue." She bounced her hips thrusting herself against my mouth. But it wasn't there, after the fleeting touch I withdrew making her push against thin air. "Justin!" She cried. "You're making me horny, angry and very, very fucking frustrated."

I circled my fingers around the pink flesh of her labia taking great care to avoid anything but the barest of touches.

"Oh I get it, Justin!" She spat the name out. "You want me to beg some more, that's it isn't it?" She looked at me through her spread thighs as I looked up, barely an inch from her dripping sex.

I smiled as I began kneading the stretched cheeks of her bottom. "I will promise you one thing Vikki, when my tongue begins its work I'll make you beg for mercy."

She gave me an old-fashioned look, then smiled. "All I want is for you to please fuck me with your tongue or your cock. I am begging you like I have never begged anybody before, will you please, please, please have pity on a very, very horny girl! Oh come on Justin please, I'm pleading with you, fuck me, fuuccckkkk mee, FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEE!!!"

As my tongue slid hungrily between her outer lips and lapped at her vaginal entrance I lost myself in the delicious scent of her. I ran my tongue along her vagina's length pushing it between the outer lips and forcing it's tip into the inner entrance before I took her clitoris between finger and thumb and gently squeezed the little erection.

"Does that feel nice?" I whispered spreading her outer lips as wide as they would go before pushing farther in until I was literally fucking her with my tongue. "And that?" I asked as I replaced my tongue with two fingers and moved it down to her bottom.

"Oh fuck yes. God you're driving crazy. Oh but it's worth it when I feel you there." She was taking short sharp jerky breaths, her tongue working overtime between her lips. "Ooohhhh, oooohhhhh, ooooohhhhhh Justin how could you have learnt so much so quickly? You animal, you prick, you fucking bastard, I've never ever felt as horny as this. I think that if you don't fuck me now I'm gonna die."

I decided to take pity on her, so I moved back slightly, positioned my penis and with one savage thrust speared it into her.

"OH FUUCCCKKKK, EEOOOWWW! Stop Justin, STOP, STOP. Just for a second please. Arrggghhhh, ouch that hurt."

"Jesus, sorry Vikki, sorry, sorry, sorry!" Now I was panicking, I'd done the last thing in the world I wanted to do. "I'll take it out, I'll... I'll..." I could think of nothing else to say as I started to pull out of her pussy. All I could think of was that I'd blown my one chance with the perfect girl.

Oh I couldn't think of a thing to say but Vikki sure could. "You'll do no such thing Justin Robertson." She clamped her vaginal muscles around my cock and held me in place. "Just you leave your cock where it is. I didn't say I didn't like it did I?"

I relaxed again leaving my cock where it had finished when Vikki clamped down on it, half in and half out of her vagina. "Well... er... no."

"Exactly. Now put it back in, it just hurt a little that's all. Don't forget I've never been fucked by anything this big."

And that's what I did; only slower until my pubic hair pressed into her bald pubic mound, almost unbelievably she had taken it all.

"Aahhh, that's better. Tell me Justin how the fuck did Caroline Herschfeldt manage to take this thing the first time you shoved it up her?"

"I guess she took control from the start, you see she told me to fuck her, so from the standing position I picked her up, and when she had my cock positioned at her pussy I lowered her until six inches of my cock was in her. That was when she took over and lowered herself at her own pace until she had all 11-inches."

"Uuhhhmmm! No wonder she didn't hurt, guess I'll have to remember that. Now Justin I think it's safe to assume that my pussy has gotten used to it. So come on big boy fuck me. Come on Justin, fuck my cunt with that tree-trunk you call a cock!"

And I did, I held her hips and began a sensual rhythm as I explored every inch of her sweet pussy with my huge organ. She started to move with me but I slapped her gently on the buttocks. "You wanted me to fuck you, if you'll hold yourself still I will attempt to do just that."

I slowed my movements down until I was barely moving and rested on the soft cushions of her arse cheeks, then while my hands were free I reached down between her legs and put a hand on each glorious breast before withdrawing just as Vikki got used to the slow rhythms of my lovemaking.

"Oh Justin don't do this to me, where are you taking my precious cock."

She begged me to put it in her again, but I didn't, instead I moved down to her vagina with my tongue. I lapped her steadily with it, cleaned up her juices, made her come again and again, even reamed out her bottom once more until she was begging so much I decided I had to make love to her again. Then just as I was about to do exactly that Vikki dropped her legs and caught me by surprise as she pushed me onto my back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.