Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 19: Vikki - Story Six

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Vikki - Story Six - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Well that was kind of the end of the party for me Justin. I decided I needed some fresh air so I graciously refused all the generous offers from my friends to give me a lift home and began to walk..."


Vikki walked into her house late on Friday night crying. She was alone and had been for the past three hours having spent most of that time in the coffee bar in First Avenue. It had taken three cups of coffee and a lot of coaxing from its proprietor George Papandraeous, a plump Greek with a balding head, a black moustache and a gentle nature, but he'd finally been able to convince the 17-year-old to go home.

Vikki walked upstairs in a dream, she just wanted to talk to her parents and of course she walked into their bedroom. Neither of them heard her because they were busy fucking themselves silly, and she was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't look up until she reached the bed. "Sorry mum-dad, I'll come back when you're finished," was all she could think of to say. Ordinarily of course she would've picked a spot and joined in thrusting her pussy wherever there was a space but after what had happened with Rick at the party she wasn't in the mood for sex.

Her mother told her she'd do no such thing when she saw Vikki standing in the room crying. Seeing her crying always upset them more than watching her having sex because they liked watching her getting fucked silly because she enjoyed it so much. Her mother then slapped her father on his naked arse and told him to hop off. He looked up at her but of course didn't withdraw, instead he continued to fuck her as he said, "I'm almost there hon', won't take but twenty or thirty seconds."

Vikki of course expected nothing less. It actually made her feel a little better seeing the way her father kept fucking her mother knowing that she was standing there. What else could she do but watch the big hairy arse of her father? What else could she do but move slightly to the side and focus on his dick as it speared in and out of her mother's pussy."

Vikki even offered to come back when her father had finished. She told them that what she wanted to talk about wasn't that important, because this was their time, and even though she'd fucked her father several times and had been sexually intimate with her mother night time was her parents private time.

Her mother though would have none of it. "You stay right where you are sweetheart." She put her hands on her husband's shoulders and pushed at the same as she looked him in the eye and thrust with her hips. "Come on you great elephant get off, stop thinking with your cock and get off."

Vikki watched incredulously as her mother pushed her hips off the bed with more strength than most people would give her credit for and succeeded in forcing her father to stop. She watched as he flopped back onto his side of the bed his dick all stiff and shiny from her mother's pussy juices, and watched as he looked up and asked her to tell them all about it?

"Was it the party or Rick?" Asked her mother as she tucked her arm beneath her father's neck, turned side on and pressed her breasts into his side while he pushed his arm under her waist and began to play with her bottom.

"You sure you wouldn't like me to go?" Vikki volunteered as she watched her mother's right hand negotiate its way through her father's pubic hair on its way to his cock, which was still fairly stiff.

"Fuck off Vikki," said her mother grinning broadly, "since when have you ever wanted to leave the room when we're having sex?"

"Touché, now where were we?"

Vikki's mother started to caress her husband's cock with slow rhythmic strokes. "You were going to tell us about the party."

"Oh yeah. Well the party was real cool when I got there. You know, it was the usual thing, plenty of people, lots of food and drink and some really groovy music. When I got there the first thing I saw was this girl Debbie getting it from both ends and Robin and Sarah, you know, that couple you like so much, were getting it on too; in other words situation normal. Then I saw Rick, and because I was late he couldn't wait to get his grubby paws on Naomi Johnson, that girl I told you about from work.

"They were fucking in the middle of the lounge, both of them naked and her with her legs wrapped around his waist. I don't know who was the more surprised, her that I was there or me that she was there with him."

Vikki's mother stopped her then, she was continuing her toying with her father's cock, which was as hard as ever. "Hold on Vikki love, remember what we taught you about the difference between sex and a strong relationship between two people. Now I know we don't like Mason but he does have the right to fuck whoever he wants at these parties."

"Yes peaches, just because he's fucking a naked girl before you even get there shouldn't make any difference."

"Of course, that's why I began taking my clothes off to get ready to fuck the boy that was getting the blowjob. I managed to get down to my bra and panties but I didn't get a chance to take them off because Rick dumped Naomi on the floor and ripped them off before he began pinching my nipples and before he gave me a slap around the face. It would've got even uglier if Robin and Anton hadn't stepped in."

"That fucking bastard!" said Vikki's mother raising her voice. "Doesn't he realise how special you are. If he was here now I'd stick a knife in him."

"No you wouldn't honey," said her husband as he reached across and patted her pussy. "That would drag us down to his level. No there's got to be a better way to get our daughter out of the clutches of that bastard."

At that moment Vikki felt just a little overdressed in her blue skirt and blue and white blouse so she began to take them off. She started with her blouse, undoing the buttons slowly because she had their attention and could see their sense of anticipation. There were five of them and it probably took her about ten or fifteen seconds per button.

Once finished she shrugged the blouse off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor exposing her breasts. Both their gazes remained riveted on them as Vikki undid the catch and the zipper of her skirt. When she allowed it to drop to the she stood there naked posing saucily for her parents.

"Guess your bra and panties weren't in a fit condition to put back on?" asked her father as he looked up and down her naked body.

"Yeah you got that right, they're in the rubbish bin at Anton's."

Both Vikki's parents gave her a friendly wolf-whistle as she did a three hundred and sixty degree turn before facing her mother who pointed out the effect she was having on her father. And was she ever, he had huge erection that finished just short of his belly button. He was quite unfazed by the whole thing and just lay there lapping up the attention when he saw where Vikki and her mother were looking.

They made some space as they helped Vikki up the bed until she was lying between them. When she was settled her mother turned onto her left side and put a hand on Vikki, "You're so pretty honey, no wonder your father gets so turned on. A man couldn't help but get an erection just looking at that sexy body of yours. And that's one thing about your father, he certainly is a man."

He turned onto his right side and also put a hand onto Vikki's stomach. "Carry on with what happened Vikki love," he told her.

"I didn't even get the chance to get it on with anyone right then, let alone Anton, and if it hadn't been for him and for Robin I reckon he would have hit me some more and nothing would have happened, I doubt I would have even got a drink."

"But you don't have to put up with that honey, I mean that's not a relationship it's a dictatorship," said her father as used his fingers to play with her pussy lips.

"That's the trouble, I got myself into this and it's like I told you this morning Rick's rules say another boy, one who isn't in a relationship has to get me out of it by beating him in some kind of a, I guess you could say duel. And I never got a chance at that threesome with Robin and Sarah." She grinned as she looked down enjoying the way her parents were still playing with her pussy. "But with any luck I reckon there'll be plenty of opportunity for that."

"Is that the reason for wanting to meet this young man tomorrow?" asked her mother.

"Oh mum I'm not that shallow, no I'm meeting him because I fancy him. Now if it just so happens that he wants to help out where Rick the prick is concerned then I'll be more than happy to accept his assistance after I tell him what he can expect."

"Fair enough, now I reckon I know what you did next," said Vikki's mother as her fingers joined her fathers in playing with her daughter's pussy.

Vikki waited for several seconds as both of them began to move a finger inside of her pussy. Eventually though she said, "Oh really mother, and what was that?" She was beginning to get a little excited as she felt her mother's right breast against her own right one her father's huge dick pressed into her thigh.

"You allowed this Anton to fuck you didn't you?"

"Yeah eventually I did get around to fucking him, but only thanks to Robin and Sarah and Anton himself. Eventually though Rick managed to drag me off Anton and that's when I told him to go fuck himself, got dressed and walked out." Vikki put her arms under both their heads, pulled them to her and asked them to give her a cuddle, which they did willingly as a few tears began to trickle down her face before she turned to each of her parents in turn. "Why does he have to be so horrible, can't the idiot see that if he was nicer that all of the girls in our group would love to fuck him simply because he's with me?"

Vikki sat up then and gave her parents each a cuddle in turn. With her mother it was the gentlest of hugs, but her father wasn't so tender, he crushed her against his body, mashing her tits into his chest as he kissed her on the lips. By that stage she was feeling a lot better, and told them so as she got up and headed to the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.