Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 18: Vikki - Story Five

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Vikki - Story Five - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"What I'm going to tell you now, well part of it is second hand, as told to me by Mason and his friends. Anyway, it all started on Friday night after mum dropped me off..."


At the same time Vikki was getting into her mother's car for the lift to the party, her boyfriend was talking on his mobile to the man that she had shrugged off as not important.

"She did what... ? Naked... ! How old do you reckon they were?"

"The little pricks only looked to be eleven, and their was the old cunt who carried her naked into his house."

"What about those other cunts?"

"She was in their house for about an hour, I reckon she fucked both of them."

"Fucking little tramp, you wait till I get my hands on her."

For the first time since his mobile had rung Rick Mason looked around at the other teenagers that were regulars at the Friday night sex-fest. They were all either partly or fully undressed, and most were engaged in some form of sexual activity. But that didn't stop them from looking across in his direction.

"What the fuck's the matter with you lot?"

Mason knew that none of them liked him, none but the girl who had her legs wrapped around his waist and her cunt slotted onto his cock, and she had come with him. Oh he got to fuck some of the girls, but only because Vikki was happy to fuck any cock that was pointed in her direction. He knew perfectly well that none of them would have a bar of him if it weren't for his bitch.

"What's the big deal?" Asked a guy who was having his cock sucked by a girl who was getting fucked doggy-style. "She'll be here. And anyway you seem to have your hands full." He laughed. "Besides I reckon you've been fucking non-stop all day at that brothel you call a video games parlour."

"So fucking what, her cunt is mine until I say otherwise, and I didn't say that she could spend two hours after work fucking God knows how many cocks. She knows she's supposed to go straight home. And besides, the bitch is fucking late."

"Yeah, and your fucking lucky she puts up with all the grief you give her," said the girl on the receiving of the doggy fuck as she took her mouth off the previous speakers cock. "And I guess you know that we only put up with you because Vikki's such a sweet girl." She laughed bitterly. "And anyway it's not too much of a hardship getting fucked by you seeing as you can barely manage to make a fuck last five minutes. And then even when another girl is willing she has to give you a twenty minute blowjob so you can get it up enough to..."

"WHY DON'T YOU GO AND GET FUCKED!"

Mason was about to take a step towards Debbie Hawkins, the girl with the mouth when the guy who'd been on the receiving end of the blowjob, Anton Martin, began to approach him. "These are friendly get-togethers Mason and we intend to keep it that way, and besides this isn't your place."

Mason looked behind him and saw a tall skinny guy with black stringy hair who was well known for his karate expertise and his redheaded girlfriend approaching. They were both naked and seemed mildly irritated that he, as he often did, was about disturb the highly charged sensual atmosphere. Thinking better of making any more noise he was about to get back to the business of having sex with the girl who was still clinging to him for dear life when he heard the front door of the Martin residence indicating Vikki's arrival.

He watched her walk into the large lounge and greet all of the people she knew, then he watched as she just stood there clearly stunned at the sight of him naked with a naked girl clinging to him as he fucked her.

"Rick you didn't wait. Why didn't you wait? You know how it..."

"Yeah so do you slut. Well you were late and sweet-cheeks here couldn't wait for some good fucking. Guess you won't be late next time huh?"

Vikki began undressing, and he watched her turn her glance away from him towards Anton Martin who was still standing next to Debbie Hawkins who was still getting doggie-fucked. He watched as Vikki walked over to Anton Martin and took hold of his 7-inch erection.

Rick waited for several seconds trying desperately to control his temper, but he failed miserably as he lifted the girl off his cock, dumped her on the floor and took two steps towards Vikki as she was stepping out of her skirt and removing her crop-top. "You fucking bitch, you know our rules and now you're going to pay."

"What do you mean I know the rules, I was only... ?"

"Late, yeah right. I know exactly what you've been doing for the past two hours." He grabbed her bra with one hand and her G-string panties with the other and pulled with all of his considerable strength until they ripped apart and came off her naked body. "You've been fucking any cock you could get your hands on," he laughed, but it wasn't friendly, it was nasty, and evil, the laugh of an evil man who knew he was in complete control, "or rather your slutty cunt around."

"And just what have you been doing Rick?" Vikki was staring at the girl who was still lying on the floor hanging on every word of the exchange between them, as she stood with hands on hips, naked. "I suppose you've been spending all afternoon playing those machines in that video parlour of yours and not fucking any of those young girls who spend all afternoon in your back room haven't you?"

"Fuck you cunt, you know the rules. I mean you agreed to them." He grabbed Vikki's tits by their erect nipples and pulled hard. " AND UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS TO CHANGE THE DEAL WE'VE GOT GOING YOU'LL DO AS YOUR'E TOLD, GOT IT!"

Vikki looked down as her 'boyfriend' continued to pull on her tits. She was in pain but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of allowing it to show. And she didn't even show any emotion when he slapped her face. Instead she turned back to the girl on the floor, the girl from work named Naomi Johnson, the very girl who was planning to join her in putting on a show at work.

"Come on Vikki you don't have to put up with this, not from a cunt like him," said the tall thin guy with the long stringy hair and a thin cock that was erect and very much in the hands of his girlfriend.

"No," said the redheaded girl as she slowly stroked the cock. "Just give us the word and we'll all help you deal with this prick."

Vikki looked up briefly and smiled. "Thanks Robin, thanks Sarah. But I've made my bed and I guess I'll just have to learn to lie in it. Besides," she looked back down to her work colleague who had apparently gotten over the shock of seeing Vikki and was sitting up, "you just never know what might be around the corner."

Rick had expected Vikki to be scared but she wasn't even looking at him, she was staring at the girl he'd dumped on the floor, the one he had been fucking. It was clear to him that she knew her...


"Holy cow." I was sitting up now and hugging Vikki to my chest because talking about that incident had upset her. "That guy has some serious problems, the quicker we get you out of his hands the better." I gave her a peck on the cheek. "Do you think he'll want to fight or do you think he'd accept some form of competition?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.