Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 17: Vikki - Story Four

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Vikki - Story Four - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I'd tell you about every fuck and every blowjob but I don't think you need every single detail. Suffice to say that in the space of about three-quarters of an hour both of those gorgeous boys had their fair share of Susan and me. And then after I cleaned up I walked out of the Bingham house and...


Fifty minutes later Vikki was walking down the driveway of the Bingham house intent on walking out onto the street and along to the Tanner residence next door. She did it this way because it was still daylight and she knew that with such a busy street there was a good chance that there would be people passing by as she made her way next door.

As she walked onto her street she pressed the speed dial on her mobile for her home phone number, pressed the button with the picture of a little green phone and waited for her mother to answer.

"Hello, Julie Thompson."

Vikki stood at the fence next to the Bingham's driveway and watched as a couple and their young son and daughter approached from the other side of the Tanner's front yard. "Mum it's Vikki, I need you to do me a favour."

"Of course honey, but where are you, what are you doing? I thought you would have been home."

"Yeah sorry, I've been kind of distracted."

"Yeah honey, your father and I know what sort of distraction it probably was. But you still haven't told me where you are and what you're doing."

Vikki started to move towards the Tanner's driveway and acknowledged the couple that were clearly in a state of shock at her naked state as they hurried their children past her. "I'm about to turn into the driveway of the house next to Tara and Teresa's. With Susan's help I've just finished taking on their two cousins, most of the time it was singly," she started to walk down their driveway, "but occasionally they took us on two at a time. And before you ask, the reason I have to go next door is to reclaim my dress from either the father or one of the two boys."

But that means that you're topless!"

"No, it means I'm naked, Susan kept my panties this morning. I've been naked for almost two hours and I reckon apart from giving an 11 and a 12-year-old boy a big thrill I also upset a couple and their two kids as they walked passed me just as soon as I stepped out of the Bingham's driveway."

"Well I guess that's par for the course. And I'm also guessing that what you need has something to do with the party tonight."

Vikki was at the Tanner's front door by the time she answered. "Yeah like some clothes, maybe my blue mini-skirt, my blue and white patterned crop-top and my electric blue G-string and matching bra. I'm getting some help getting dressed. I think the father, Keith, is going to dress most of me with a little help from the boys."

"Oh I think I'd like to see that."

"You're going to, and don't wear panties. Or if you do wear a G-string, these little cuties fancy the idea of feeling up a naked arse, and once they've felt up mine I might throw out a hint that you're not averse to having hands all over yours. Oh and I might need a lift to the party so that I'm not any later than I'm going to be already."

Okay honey see you in ten."

Just as Vikki ended the conversation the front door opened and a strong looking six foot two man with a shock of dark hair and a handsome clean-shaven face stood there eying her up and down. "WOW! Linda didn't do you justice and neither did the kids, you are a wet dream of the highest order." He leant forward put his left arm behind her knees and his right arm around her back, under her right armpit close to her breast and picked her up. "I believe there are two very horny young boys who would probably still be able to get it up in spite of what they've been doing with their mother for the past hour."

Vikki squeezed herself against him, pressed her breasts into his chest and kissed him passionately on the lips before she looked up at him as he kicked the front door shut and walked into the lounge. "Going to enjoy dressing me? Mum should be here in ten minutes with my clothes, and she's going to stay and watch, and..." Vikki looked in Billy and Joey's direction, they were dressed and sitting on the couch "... she likes feeling soft hands on her naked arse!"

"So do I." Linda Tanner's voice came from one of the two armchairs on either side of the couch and Vikki saw that she was naked. "And my boys and this dirty fucker here," she indicated her husband, "have been having a fine old time playing with mine, as well as my tits and pussy. You know I never thought this could be so much fun, and so harmless."

"Yeah it was fun all right," said Keith Tanner as he sat down in the other armchair with Vikki in his lap and began to play with her breasts. "Just like it's fun playing these gorgeous titties."

"Can we play with her daddy?" asked Billy.

Their father looked across at the boys. "If it's all right with Vikki," he tweaked her nipples and squeezed her breasts gently, "and somehow I think it might be." He turned and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Is it?"

Vikki returned Keith Tanner's kiss, sat back in his arms and spread her legs giving everyone a consummate view of her charms. "Come and get 'em kids, but be gentle with me please."

She watched the kids dive off the couch and move over to her, and she waited until Joey was playing with her tits and Billy her pussy before she took a deep breath and spoke to their mother as she wiggled her bottom on the father's hard-on, which was still growing in his pants. "So what did you and the boys do after I left?"

"Well they wouldn't leave me alone until I got undressed, completely. And then they wouldn't leave me in peace until they were able to stick their fingers in my pussy."

"Wow that's... STICK A COUPLE OF FINGERS INSIDE MY CUNT BILLY... cool, and did you masturbate the boys... FUCK YOU'VE GOT A NICE TOUCH ON MY TITS JOEY... Linda?"

"Wanked them and sucked them, the only thing I haven't done is fuck them!"

"And when are you going to get around to doing that?"

The voice came from the doorway, and they all looked up to see Vikki's mother standing at the entrance to the lounge.

Julie Thompson walked over and introduced herself. "Julie Thompson Vikki's mother."

Linda Tanner stood up not self-conscious about her nudity anymore. "Linda Tanner, I'm very pleased to meet you." She introduced her husband and both of her sons before she put her arms around the waist of Vikki's mother and squeezed. "Vikki tells us you might not be wearing much under this dress." She put both hands on its hem as if she was about to lift it up and looked at Julie. "May I?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.