Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 13: The Good, The Bad And The... !

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Good, The Bad And The... ! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked out of the square hand in hand, turned right and were crossing over a small laneway when a hand pulled me into the small dead-end street. A knee to my groin doubled me up and one to my head put me flat on my back. Then I heard Vikki scream as I was kicked twice in the ribs in quick succession. Then lastly I heard a slap in the face and an angry voice apparently talking to Vikki.

"Somebody has to remind you cunt! Your still Rick Mason's girl until he says otherwise."

Just then there was a blur of movement from the corner of my eye, and while I was able to avoid too much damage I still received a kick in the area of the nose and mouth that drew blood but didn't seem to break anything. Then I was able to grab the foot of the kicker, pull hard and bring him to the ground. It was then that I saw a blur of black hit the wall and fall to the floor.

All I could think about was Vikki, as the one I'd brought to the ground began to attack me again. Somehow I managed to get on top of him, but only after copping a kick and something sharp near the area of my groin.

As I knelt astride the thug and began raining blows to his face I felt another grab my arms, knee me in the back and pull me off the first one. Then try as I might from that point I could do nothing against those two youths and a third one who joined in. Neither could I do anything for Vikki who was being slapped senseless by the one who called himself Rick Mason. His name that seemed familiar, and his face certainly was. In fact he, and the three thugs, each armed with a knife, would have seriously injured both Vikki and myself if a crowd of youths hadn't heard the commotion and decided to investigate.

Though they managed to stop the fight none of the crowd were able to stop the four of them from getting away. One of them, a slightly older man asked if we wanted the police, and Vikki who had struggled to her feet was about to say yes when I interrupted. "I heard one of them call himself Rick Mason, was he the one Robin and Sarah were talking about?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, why?"

"Well I know of him because of that snooker video game place he manages. Now I can live with what the other three did to me because they were only taking orders. But I think that I'd like to get some revenge of my own on this one called Rick, and I'd like to do it when the timing is right. Right now though I think a trip in a cab back to your place would be the best thing."

Several of the crowd, most of whom were either friendly with or acquainted with Vikki, waited around with us and then walked with Vikki and I the fifty or sixty yards to the taxi rank. The driver of the cab took a fair amount of convincing not to take us to the hospital, especially when he saw the state we were in. Our clothes were torn and bloody, my nose and mouth were still bleeding, I had bloodstains around my chest and groin and was still in a state of shock. Vikki who had a number of areas that were badly grazed or severely bruised was crying softly on my shoulder.

The trip though it was short was long enough. With a few comforting words and some gentle hugs and kisses I managed to calm Vikki down by the time we reached her place.

"Pay him off Justin, my mother will fix us up, she's a registered nurse, and besides," she reached up, she was obviously in considerable pain, and kissed me, "we haven't exchanged stories yet."

The taxi driver patted my arm as he took the money and the tip. "She's quite a girl buddy, and spunky too. Now you make sure you look after her, 'cause unless I mistook that expression, and I've had enough couples in the back of this cab to consider myself some sort of an expert, she's in love with you."

"I will don't worry."

I had to smile even though it was a little painful. I knew Vikki was in love with me, and of course I knew how much I loved her. I also knew that that would never change because we both shared the same ideals. Oh maybe Vikki practiced her beliefs a little more, or maybe she'd had that much more experience. Whatever it was it didn't matter much because the mere thought of being involved in any form of sexual games with Vikki and or her friends excited me. So did the thought of introducing her to Caroline Herschfeldt and maybe even some of her family. Yes indeed, I thought to myself as I walked from the cab to the front door, life promised to be different from now on.

As soon as we walked into the house Vikki was a changed person; gone was the tearful, hurt and upset little girl; in her place was a young woman who was in control of her feelings and the situation. "Sit there Justin I'll go and get my mother."

I did precisely that, sitting at the table in the meals area with a handkerchief held to my nose and mouth. I didn't have to wait for long, in no more than two minutes a very concerned but calm looking Julie Thompson walked through the door with Vikki, she was carrying with her a very large first-aid kit. It was all I could do to stop my jaw from dropping open, Vikki's mother was wearing a silk nightgown and the neckline was low enough to show a considerable amount of cleavage that she was making no attempt to hide.

"Vikki tells me that all this had something to do with that horrible Rick Mason and that you didn't want to involve the police even though there were witnesses. Now I don't understand that and I'm not going to try, you can discuss that with Vikki's father who will be down in a minute. Right now all I want the pair of you to do is strip down to your underwear and give me your clothes!"

Is... is th-that... is th-that really n-necessary Mrs. Thompson?" I protested while watching in amazement at the matter-of-fact way Vikki took off her skirt, jacket and blouse.

All I could do was stare at Vikki packaged so beautifully in the lacy black bra and panty set. Memories of the time on the dance floor came flooding back as I returned my gaze back to her mother. "Gee Vikki I can see where you... where your..."

Then I saw her mother smile for the first time, she was laughing at my confusion as she walked over to me. "Now come on young man we have to fix up those clothes and check you out for any more cuts and bruises." She began to slip my leather jacket off my shoulders as Vikki's father walked into the room dressed as casually as his wife.

"I'm sure that the young man can manage to do that for himself Julie, and while he's doing that he can explain to me why he doesn't want to call the police." John Thompson turned to me and watched as I placed the jacket on a chair and began to undo my shirt. "So come on son explain to me why we shouldn't go round to the cop shop now and get this madman arrested."

I sat down on the same chair and looked into his eyes as I began to undo the laces of my shoes. "It seems to me that an episode like this wouldn't put him in prison and would only serve to make it worse. I just think that he considers this to be personal and that going to the police won't provide a long term solution to his perceived ownership of Vikki."

"Oh, and what do you think will?

I slipped my socks off and lifted my backside off the chair quickly so that I could remove my trousers without revealing the bulge in my underpants. "A one-on-one winner take all contest that would settle it once and for all."

Julie took my hand, stood me up and indicated that I should get up on the table.

"He's a tough guy Mr. Thompson, it seems to me that jail time or any other kind of sentence won't solve the ownership problem. You see I think he considers Vikki to be his property and won't relinquish his rights until he's beaten in some kind of a fight."

I felt myself pushed down as Vikki who had disappeared from the room momentarily came back with a couple of cushions and put them under my head. I was waiting for some kind of reaction to my erection from Vikki's parents but they seemed to be treating it as perfectly normal. Hell, maybe in their house it was!

Vikki's father finally decided to offer an opinion. "That seems to make some sort of sense, from what little I know of him it seems to be the sort of perverse code of honour that Mason would understand. However I do think that we should have Vikki's opinion." He turned to her. "How about it sweetheart?"

"He's always been a little possessive about material things and he's always considered me to be his personal property while he's allowed to do pretty much what he likes, but I didn't think that it would go this far. As to whether I think that he would give up if he was beaten in some sort of a contest over me, yes I think it would appeal to his contrary sense of logic." She looked at me. "This is going to sound a little strange Justin, but I think it's the way it's going to have to be. "When you have this fight or contest or whatever, the prize is going to have to be a night with his current girlfriend and me. Now if you win that I think it will be an end to it and you'll have the pleasure of two girls for the night. But if you lose then you'll know that he'll keep me. Not only that but you'll still have to win me back, when he's ready."

My physical excitement was mounting as Vikki's mother who was leaning over to clean and dress the wounds showed a fair amount of breast at the same time. And she was also quick to add her opinion. "Surely your not condoning such an idea John, I mean the very thought of it is barbaric. The very thought that he might have another chance to get his grubby paws on our beautiful daughter." She looked down at me. "Surely you don't want to challenge this brute in whatever type of contest you decide, and if it's a fist fight can you be sure that you won't get beaten up yourself."

I was trying his best to ignore the enormous erection that was unmistakably prominent in my briefs. "In all my life Mrs. Thompson I've never had a girlfriend, I've always given up rather than fight, taken no as the answer rather than asking why and I've always taken a backward step rather stick up for my rights. No Mrs. Thompson I intend to confront this Rick Mason at the appropriate time and settle this once and for all."

I then watched as she finished tending to my nose and mouth before bathing a couple of small grazes on my shoulder and upper chest. After that she checked for any other wounds before looking at a couple of large bloody marks on my briefs either side of my massive hard-on. Then I watched as she gripped my underwear and went to stop her.

A pair of hands grasped mine, pushed them up and held them against my chest. They were Vikki's and she was facing me and leaning with her right breast against my stomach. "It's okay Justin, nobody ever gets embarrassed in this family and neither will you." She leaned forward and mashed her breasts into my chest while kissing me passionately.

When she broke away I saw that my underwear had been removed, and that both Vikki's parents were staring at my monumental erection and that Vikki's eyes were also turning in its direction.

The silence seemed to last forever as all of them stared in amazement. Finally it was Vikki's mother who broke the quiet. "Vikki I know his cock is nice to just look at but if I'm going to bathe those cuts and scratches then your going to have to hold it out of the way." Then she looked at me while she continued to talk to Vikki. "It seems to me that the poor man just can't exercise enough control the way it keeps bouncing around his groin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.