Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 6: The Phone Call And The Plan

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Phone Call And The Plan - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I waited the required ten minutes before picking up the phone. I heard the phone ringing on the other end of the line and wondered just who was going to pick up the phone at the other end. I don't know why but I hoped it wasn't Julie Morris. Oh I knew the call was about her, I'm not that silly, but I just hoped that mum didn't have to talk directly to the bitch.

"Hello," came the breathless voice on the other end of the phone, "Jane Morris."

Now I understood. It seemed obvious that Jane Morris was Julie's mother and the same Jane that was a regular visitor to mum and dad's orgies. If that was the case then I reckon it was a fair bet that Julie Morris would somehow find herself coming to next Saturday night's party.

"Hi lover," said my mother, "you sound more than a little out of breath, what have you been up to?"

"Oooh, nothing yet Mary, but I'm hoping. I've got the lawnmower man here, he cums very highly recommended if you'll pardon the... OH YES THAT'S NICE... !"

"So what were you doing before I phoned you dirty bitch."

"Sunbathing of course, after all I'd caught up on all the housework so I decided to work on my tan. I undid the straps to avoid all those horrid tan lines and I kind of... er... forgot to do them up and I was naked when I walked into the house, still am. I kind of like told him I would be inside answering the phone if he, you know, wanted anything."

"You slut! And what's nice? It's that lawnmower man isn't it? Come on spill, what's he doing? Is he fucking you yet, has he got his big cock pounding your cunt yet?"

"Not yet, but he's got those big hands on my tits."

I could hear a kissing sound; it was obviously Jane Morris was kissing this lawnmower man whoever he was. Well whoever he was he was one lucky man. I mean I can't even get a girl to go on a date with me and here's this guy going around mowing lawns and servicing the lady of the house as an added bonus.

"But judging by what I can feel down there--"

God now she had him in her hand. Was there no end to what I had to put up with?

"--It shouldn't be long.

"Uuhhmm Mary, he's undressing."

Then I heard the sound of a kiss, not two people kissing but the sound a person makes when they blow a kiss to somebody.

"Oh he's... he's big! God I reckon he's bigger than Noel and just about as big as Ray and Louis."

I heard the sound of a stall being kicked away. It wasn't hard to guess what that meant. At least to me it wasn't.

"Come on lover," continued Jane Morris from the other end of the phone line, "put that gorgeous thing where it belongs."

"You horny bitch!" responded my mother in typically forthright manner, "You know you've got a cheek getting some guy to fuck you while we're talking on the phone."

"Oh you can talk bitch, what about that time you fucked the pizza guy in front of Louis while we were talking on the phone?"

WOW! Now that was something I'd never heard about. Even with all the things I know they got up to, and all of the things they spoke about, I never knew about stuff like that.

"That was different it was Louis idea."

"Yeah right, like you wouldn't... OH GOD FUCK ME TERRY... wouldn't have... OH YEAH STICK IT UP ME... wouldn't have fucked... COME ON BABY FUCK MY CUNT... fucked him anyway!"

"Probably." Replied mum giggling. "Anyway I reckon the fact that I went to the front door nude might have had a little to do with it don't you?"

"Yeah maybe, but why do I think... OH PLAY WITH MY TITS HONEY... why do I think you would have... OH GOD... why do I think you would have fucked him anyway? And by the way why have you called? It can't be... OH GOD COUNT THEM BABY, HERE'S NUMBER ONE BABY, I'M COMING... because of... OH GOD YEAH FUCK ME MR. LAWNMOWER MAN FUUCCCKKKK MEE... tomorrow night. I mean you know... OH FASTER TERRY FASTER, FUCK ME HARDER I CAN FEEL NUMBER TWO... how I wouldn't miss having Louis cock pounding my... OH GOD IT'S COMING, I'M COMMMIIIINNNNNG, OH FUUUCCCCKKKK! God Mary you know I wouldn't miss having your Louis fuck me, just like... OH FUCK... Just like my Noel wouldn't miss fucking you and... OH FUCK HIS COCK IS POUNDING MY PUSSY... getting his hands on and his dick between those gorgeous 36C tits of yours."

"I know that's not why I rang. I..."

"Hang on sweetie, this sounds serious. If you can wait a second I think my man is about to give up the goods. I'll just finish him off then we can..."

Jane Morris came to a sudden stop as I heard a faint but familiar, and obviously raised voice say, "Well you certainly couldn't accuse him of slacking off on the job could you?" I knew immediately to whom the voice belonged to.

"Julie just walked in the door Mary, gave the poor guy a fucking heart attack." Then I heard Jane Morris obviously talking to the lawnmower man. "Now don't you fucking dare stop Terry. Oh by the way I'd like you meet my daughter Julie. Julie meet our new lawnmower man Terry, Terry I'd like you to meet my daughter Julie; she's a slut too. Been one ever since they pulled her out of her mother's horny cunt."

I guess it all happened quickly after that. Terry evidently orgasmed deep inside Jane Morris vagina and then, after Julie apparently, well that's what her mother said she did, knelt down and cleaned him with her mouth, allowed himself to be led up to the girl's bedroom.

Then Jane Morris returned to her conversation with mum. "Back again babe. Well that's made my afternoon. Now, do you mind telling me the real reason you called?"

"Of course, first where's Julie and has she got access to an extension?"

"No. And anyway she's upstairs with my lawnmower man and his thick 9-inches, I mean that's only a guess cos I didn't exactly measure it, but I did measure Rays and his was 8-inches and I reckon this guys has to be at least an inch longer and maybe a half an inch thicker. Anyway, she'll want to fuck him and get her homework done before her brothers get home and fuck her senseless. Now come on Mary what's this all about and what has it got to do with Julie?"

God I wanted to kill the bitch. There was her saying all of those nasty things to me calling me fat and perverted and whatever else and she not only does it with just about any guy with a penis, including just about half of the boys at school, but also has sex with her brothers and probably her father and that Ray guy as well. Oh I know incest is legal now but she was probably doing it with them before they legalised it.

Mum responded to Jane Morris question with, "I'll get to that. First of all you know how I've been saying that I was going to try and get to know my son better and that Louis had been encouraging me?"

Oh my God she's going to tell all about what we did. Though thinking about it did I really expect anything else, after all mum has never been anything but straightforward and up front about anything she did or what she thought.

"Of course I do, I mean sex is fun, and fun starts at home, right?"

"Absolutely, and this morning I found out just how much fun it's going to be."

"You mean you..."

"No I didn't fuck him, but God I wanted to. No I just gave him a hand-job and a blowjob. Then this afternoon I gave him another blowjob before we sixty-nined, twice I deep-throated him by the way, and before I made him masturbate and blow his load all over my stomach, tits and face. Oh and that's another thing, he blows just as much... But I'll get to that later."

"Oh no you don't bitch, tell me now, you can't..."

"Oh yes I can, anyway first things first. My Justin came home very upset with something that somebody said to him at lunchtime. This person called him a... Hang on let's see if I can remember the quote. Oh yes, this person said, and I quote it word for word as he told it to me, 'Had a good fucking look jerk?'

"Mary, you're talking about..."

Oh no! Mum was planning to tell her the whole incident word for word. This was going to be totally embarrassing, and yet I couldn't say anything. I mean what would she think knowing that I couldn't stick up for myself and needed my mother to do it for me?

Mum interrupted her. "Hang on Jane let me finish. "My son said her voice was angry, but that she was grinning broadly and enjoying his embarrassment. Then Justin said that she said, 'What's the matter Robertson you fat fuck, never seen a pair of tits before?' And that was apparently when she lifted the hem of her skirt and pulled it up as she turned around so that he could see. And then satisfied that she had my son's and the entire canteen's attention she continued her abuse by saying, 'Then again you like looking at our legs too, don't you, you disgusting fucking pervert?' By this time of course this girl's navy blue skirt was high enough on her thigh to reveal a very brief pair of light blue cotton panties. Then the girl said, 'Go on have a good look you perverted fat fuck, because it'll be your last. I'm going to make sure everybody knows what sort of a man; no... ' at which point she apparently started laughing when she realised she had the attention of the whole canteen. And that's when she changed it to say, and I'm still quoting here. 'I mean I'm going to make sure everybody knows what a fucking retard you are'. And she hadn't finished even then Jane. When my son asked this girl what he'd done she said, and still I'm quoting. 'What did you do to me? Do you know how embarrassing it was to be asked out on a date by someone like you? And then you had the temerity to ask me to the formal'. She then, according to Justin, looked him up and down with that expression of repugnance she is apparently able to adopt at will and said. 'Oh I can see what you've done with your physique, but to me you still look fat. Anyway, having done all that and being the school brain doesn't stop you from being a sleazy little creep who makes my blood run cold'. I think it was at that point that this girl walked out of the canteen."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.