Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 5: After School - Mum Makes It Better!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: After School - Mum Makes It Better! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"How did it go today?" Mum looked up from the kitchen table where she was drinking a coffee.

"Well it certainly wasn't as exciting as the start to morning you gave me, in fact it would have been much the same as any other if it hadn't been for a blonde haired girl in the canteen at lunchtime."

"Who? What did she do, say?"

I told her word-for-word about the incident involving Julie Morris and waited for her reaction. She surprised me by laughing.

"It's okay Justin," said my mother in response to my inevitably puzzled expression, "I promise that if you can survive the week, and if you honour your promise to come to our little soirée next Saturday night that Julie Morris won't cause you any more trouble."

When I started to ask what she meant she put up her hand. "Patience Justin, patience. Now Julie Morris excepted how was your day?"

"Well if you must know I didn't exactly have a frustration free day. In fact if anything today was worse than any other."

"Oh why? I thought we had accomplished so much?"

It seemed to me that mum didn't realize just how much of what we did before I left for school in the morning would affect the rest of my day.

I looked at her as I dropped my school bag. Sometimes I wished she didn't dress the way she did. Every day it was the same, mini skirt with tight fitting blouse, often without a bra, though not today.

I sat at down at her request, waited while she poured me a coffee and looked at the great expanse of thigh on display. I had always been a bit of a legman, oh I knew mum's tits were pushing through her bra against the fabric of the blouse, but it was still her legs my eyes were drawn to in the faint hope that I would catch a glimpse of her panties, if indeed she was wearing any.

I watched mum sit across from me, and then I stirred some cream and a little sugar into my coffee as I began to explain how things were at school. "It's always the same thing mum. I can look at the girls and think about all the reasons why it should be easy to talk to them, easy to ask them out. But when it actually comes down to it I freeze up even when they call me over to give them a hand with whatever work they're doing. I mean I can't even ask them out because I'm too scared they'll say no. And then I worry about what would happen if I did manage to ask and they actually said yes! Would I be able to hold up my end of the conversation? And what would they think of me when they realised I couldn't even start one, couldn't even pick a subject that would be of interest to everyone? And besides all that how many of them would be thinking about what Julie Morris said?"

"Forget about that bitch, she's the least of your problems. Right now I think that you're being a little unfair to yourself Justin." Mum pulled me to my feet, stood up herself and hugged me tightly. "You are a very intelligent young man with a body that is now doing exactly what you're telling it to. You have a cock and a sexual ability that would make you the envy of just about every other male in this country. And, if they were to ever find out about it, and if I had my way they would, most women would spread their legs in a second just simply to know what it would be like to have a cock like yours fucking them. Now, aside from all that, the only reason you think like that is because the girls at school intimidate you."

"Come on mum, there's another reason too. Sex is a preoccupation with me, every waking moment outside of school hours and when I do my homework I think of nothing else. And I would have to own up to such thoughts when I asked any girl out. I would also have to tell her about every one of my fantasies, about the dreams of sex with two girls, or of sharing a girl with another guy, or of being involved in, and by association having her involved in, your orgies." Mum started to say something but I stopped her. "Oh I know you're going to bring up this business of sexual freedom, and about this dress code thing that always seems to be cropping up, but don't you understand that that just makes matters worse for someone like me.

"You know mum, I'm starting to have some serious doubts as to whether there's a young girl out there my age who's as sex mad as you and dad and all of those incredible people you know and seem to constantly have sex with. I mean I know things have changed sexually in this town, but for me to find a girl who likes sex as much as you and your lady friends do I still have to be able to get to know them and therein lies the crux of the problem."

"But you know you can..."

"MUM DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" I realized he was yelling and apologised immediately. "I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean to yell."

She leant forward and patted my shoulder indicating she understood.

"I mean I know you mean well with the invitations to your orgies and I do promise to attend tomorrow weeks one but what I really need to do is find my own way, find my own group of friends. Except that that is easier said than done, even in a town like this. So I guess I'd like to think that the answer to the question of whether there is a girl for me, a girl with the same beliefs and desires, is yes. But then even if there were a girl out there for me what chance would I have of finding her? What chance would there be that she would like me enough to... ?"

"Now I maybe biased because you're my son, but after this morning in the bathroom I think that you underestimate your attraction to the opposite sex Justin. I mean what I said before wasn't just a mum talking up her son, I meant it."

Mum pressed one hand against my backside to hold our hips together while she gripped my chin in the other. "I don't think there's any doubt that some of the girls in your class would find you handsome and your body a real turn-on. I mean they must all have seen just how much you've improved yourself over the last six months, and surely they must know just how much strength of character that takes. And I'll just bet that some of the girls when they asked you for help in class would jump at the chance if you volunteered to help with their homework. I know I would. But you have to be honest with them after you ask them out and things look as though they might have a chance of developing further."

She forced her hand between our hips and rubbed it against the outside of my shorts. "Just don't be brutally frank, that would be bound to drive her away. All you have to do is make sure that she knows how you feel, the kind of relationship that you're looking for. I guarantee that she'll thank you for being honest even if she says no. And don't worry about what she thinks, about whether she'll tell any of the other girls. Heaven knows your only searching for a girl with like tastes to yours, and surely there must be some girls who would love a chance at something special like this."

My mother seemed deep in thought for a while before she finally spoke again. "Your father was the first and only man I ever wanted to marry, and I knew that after a mutually passionate kiss at the end of the first date, knew it after he said there was something I ought to know about him and his extraordinary sex-drive. That's when we realised that we had the same beliefs about sex being fun, something to enjoy like a game of cards, a book or a good film." She gripped my erection between her thumb and index finger. "If I said I loved your cock, loved playing with it, does that mean I don't love your father?" She was rubbing my prick up and down as she looked at me and smiled. "Hey I've got an idea Justin. It's something I did with your father and I'm going to do it with you. Plus I'll kill two birds with one stone." She pointed at my schoolbag. "Bring your ruler. It does have inches doesn't it?"

I nodded too puzzled to do anything but follow her. When she headed upstairs I was almost sure I knew what was on her mind. Then when she pulled me into her bedroom I was certain.

"When I said that you underestimate your attraction Justin I meant it." She began to undo the buttons of her blouse. "Do you know I've thought of practically nothing else except your incredible body? All I've thought about all day is seeing it again. Please undress for me Justin, if only to help me prove something I've been suspicious of all day." She allowed the blouse to slip off her shoulders and drop in a pile of silk on the floor before pushing the waistband of her skirt off her hips and kicking it onto the same pile.

"Ooohhhh! Oh Jesus!" was all I could manage as mum posed legs apart hands on hips. "Oh Jesus... oh fuck!"

Mum was wearing a birthday present bought for her last year by my father. It was a scarlet red bra and G-string set, the bra was almost see-through and made her breasts look even sexier. The G-string was so sheer that I could quite clearly see her bald, totally hairless vagina. Just the sight of her sex, semi covered as it was with that transparent material sent a shiver of excitement through my whole body. The thought of how and when she must have shaved off that little diamond patch of pubic hair made me want to fuck her. And that made me feel wicked and sexually perverted, even though I sensed that a part of her subconscious wanted me to. Oh what am I talking about, I know she wanted me to fuck her, and I know that she knew I wanted to fuck her.

Well anyway there was one thing I could do, and that was look. My mother presented a highly erotic sight - maybe more so than when she was completely naked - dressed the way she was and it had the obvious effect.

I watched as she walked over to me. "You were supposed to undress for me Justin." She reached for my shirt and began to pull it over my head. "You remember when your father bought this for me don't you?"

I shook my head. "No, only that dad bought it at one of them parties that you held. I was in my room watching TV if you remember."

"That's not strictly true though is it Justin." She pressed her firm breasts into my chest and rubbed those delicious nipples up and down my upper body until they were as stiff and as unyielding as could be. "You saw a little of that party didn't you?"

I waited as she gripped the waistband of my shorts and began to push them down along with my underpants.

"Sneaking downstairs like you did. You got a nice little view from the back, of me and a couple of girlfriends didn't you sweetheart?" She held the waistband of my shorts and Y-fronts against the head of my cock before pulling them away and allowing the throbbing knob to spring against my stomach. "Oooh, so beautiful." She rubbed the huge length of it with the palm of her hand.

"No I... er..." I started to stammer a denial but one look at the way she was smiling changed my mind. "Yes I did. I couldn't help it, knowing that you were all trying some of these sort of... er... clothes." I watched her kneel down and take my cock in both hands.

"It wasn't just clothes was it Justin?" She began to wank it gently with first one hand then the other before reaching for the ruler. "You saw us trying on underwear. You even saw these didn't you? But you didn't see them on me though did you? You saw them on my girlfriend Jane." She placed the ruler along the length of my throbbing member and took a deep breath before smiling broadly. "Magnificent! Just as I figured, but on a lad your age, how can you possibly have 11-inches like that?" she said confirming what I'd already known. "You're a dream come true for any woman and certainly a dream come true for me. I'll tell you something Justin--" she took a lick of my cock "--Jane and my other girlfriends would appreciate a lad with your physical attributes. And whether or not you've got a girlfriend by next Saturday, whether or not you've had sex by then I'm going to show you off. You're going to make your debut at that night's party!"

"B-But what about the Julie Morris thing?"

"Fuck Julie she's nothing but a slut with a cunt almost as big as her mouth. And trust me when I say she won't be a problem after the party, as long as you do keep your promise and attend. That's all I need to know, whether or not you are going to come to the party?"

"I er... did sort of promise didn't I?"

"In that case I'm going to make a phone call in a little while and you can listen in on the phone in the kitchen if you'd like."

"Well if that's okay." Of course I wanted to listen, I was interested in what, if anything, she could do about Julie Morris. "So I... er... I think I might... er... can I take your underwear off?" I asked reaching for the clasp on her bra.

I already knew of course that the answer would be yes but I had to ask. Then before I started taking it off I watched as my mother took my penis into her mouth for the second time today. I had to hold myself to attention as mum attacked it with relish. "Oh Jesus H. Christ, how can you mum? I mean I thought that this morning was just one of those things but again this afternoon are you sure that this is... are you sure you should be doing... ?"

She shut me up completely as she masturbated my cock with both hands while she ran her tongue along its massive length. Then she took the head into her mouth and pushed her tongue against the piss-slit before she swallowed another couple of inches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.