Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 3: A shower And Some Self-Gratification

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A shower And Some Self-Gratification - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A ten-minute cold shower was immediately refreshing and just what was needed to cure my rampant erection. I stepped out ready to dry myself. No towel! I checked the clothes on the stand by the sink. My shorts, sports socks and favourite Nike running shoes were all there along with my favourite Los Angeles Lakers T-shirt and a girly magazine, but there was definitely no towel.

I wondered if I should call out or use the small towel on the rack that would dry me enough so that I could put on my shorts and finish drying and dressing in the bedroom. I decided that there was no immediate hurry, and that other things, masturbation, should take priority. So I picked up the magazine, spread it out beside the sink and began to masturbate furiously making sure to rub my foreskin over the head of my cock for maximum stimulation. I'd chosen this particular magazine quite deliberately because of a centrespread of an older woman that looked a lot like my mother and a younger girl that had more than a passing resemblance to the girl I followed on my run.

"I couldn't help but notice that you forgot a... er... towel!"

I hadn't even heard the door, and "Oh fuck!" was all I could manage as my mother just stared; the smile appearing on her face as fast as my hand disappeared from my hard-on, and nearly as fast as said hard-on wilted.

I hadn't even heard the door, and "Oh fuck!" was all I could manage as my mother just stared; the smile appearing on her face as fast as my hand disappeared from my hard-on, and nearly as fast as the said hard-on wilted.

That she knew I masturbated wasn't in question. What was in question was whether she expected to see me doing it, whether she knew that there was a probability I would be doing it there in the bathroom as she walked in.

"Mum you didn't knock, why didn't you... ? Do you think that you could... ?" I started to say as my face reddened with embarrassment.

My mother kept smiling as she handed me a bright yellow beach towel and sat on the side of the bath. "Leave, why? Surely your not embarrassed by my seeing you masturbating are you? I mean how many times have your father and I admitted masturbating to you? How many times have we said that masturbation, wanking, any form of self-expression, is just a form of sex for someone that hasn't got a partner?"

I lowered my head and used the towel to cover my groin as the mention of my lack of a partner embarrassed me nearly as much as being caught naked and masturbating. "Quite a f-few times."

And it was true, my parents had said many times that a lad with my sexual desires who wasn't getting any and wouldn't join with them or attend their Saturday night soirées simply had to relieve himself somehow. They had told me that if you left out the criminal act of rape then the choices were either a prostitute or masturbation. And my parents had made it quite clear that prostitutes weren't an option, which left just one course of action. So there was never any doubt that they knew I did it. It was just that until this morning neither of them had seen me.

Finally I raised my head and looked into my mother's eyes. She was still smiling, but I saw in them only the unconditional love of a mother for her son. "I know you're right mum and I know it's only natural, but I guess it's still hard not to be embarrassed when you're caught."

Suddenly a glint appeared in mum's eye, a glint that turned into another smile. "Sometimes some things happen don't they Justin, things like seeing your son going into the bathroom with his clothes and a magazine, but no towel. And then of course when you hear the shower turn off and he doesn't come out and get a towel it's an opportunity too good to pass up. Of course other things happen too don't they, things that can fuel the imagination enough to warrant taking a magazine into the bathroom. I mean sometimes you get to see things purely by chance don't you? Sometimes doors are left open when they should've been closed." She looked me in the eye with a penetrating stare. "Aren't they Justin?"

To me the question of whether mum knew about this morning had been answered. But I decided to play ignorant, a role I'd managed to cultivate successfully for as long as I could remember. "I'm not sure that I know what you mean?" I looked down at the towel I was using to cover my groin and realized that a minor adjustment needed to be made because my penis, after the initial shock of discovery, had reverted to its previously erect state. Then I looked up at my mother. "And I want to... er... th-thank you mum, I guess I must have been in kind of a hurry to get to the shower."

Talk about being entirely the wrong thing to say, I could have bitten my tongue as soon as I'd said it. Naturally my mother couldn't let such an opportunity slip, not when she'd already seen the magazine. "Oh of course you were darling. And it's perfectly reasonable to forget such a trivial thing as towel for a shower while remembering to take a girly magazine in with you."

I began to dry myself, trying as best I could to keep my erection hidden from view while waiting for mum to say something, anything to make me feel better. Or maybe I was waiting for her to leave, which would have been even better. Not that I should've been embarrassed, but I couldn't help it, after all I'd never even been naked - really naked that is - In front of my mother since I was a young boy, let alone been caught masturbating. And besides that, my penis seemed to have grown to huge proportions.

My mother walked over to the sink and picked up the magazine. I guess she thought I would think about trying to stop her, and she would've been right, but she also knew, or, as was more likely I would think, correctly guessed, that I would resign myself to my fate.

She pointed to the woman on the two pages the magazine was opened up to, a woman who looked a little older than the usual type of model featured in this sort of girly magazine. "You know I reckon this woman would be about my age with my hair colouring and styled the same way, and she also has a figure not dissimilar to mine, so would it be fair to assume that you picked this one because the woman looks like me?"

She walked back to the bath opposite the sink and sat down on its side, magazine still in hand. "You know Justin, when you came back from your run you were trying your best to hide something. I saw what it was you were trying to hide when I walked into the bathroom." She looked down at my groin. "And your still trying to hide it, why?"

She flicked through the magazine for a few seconds before she smiled at me. "You take after both your father and I where your sexual urges are concerned, and one of these days you may just find out where those urges will take you. But right at this very moment I can see that you take after your father in one very prominent physical area.

"You know it clearly embarrassed you to have me see you masturbating and to see you with an erection didn't it Justin? But do you think it embarrasses me seeing my son with an erection bigger than any I have ever seen in my entire life, either in person or on film?"

I shook my head, when I thought about it the answer was obvious and my worries totally stupid. Now having decided that there was nothing for it but to begin drying my hair I did exactly that, a brave action for someone as shy as me that left a very erect penis exposed for my mother's inspection.

Mum's response was immediate and forthright. "FUCK ME! Justin, when I said what I said about taking after your father I thought you were similar in size and thickness, but you're not the same size you're a fucking sight bigger!"

As I've already said my parents are as fond of the use of profanity indoors amongst friends and family as they are of the use of civilised and refined language when out in public.

"And there was me thinking that your father's cock was big." Continued my mother still in a minor state of shock. "God Justin, I think any poor young thing you fuck with that will certainly enjoy the ride," she added giggling, "as long as she takes out some form of life insurance first!"

I saw mum look down at her legs as she continued to sit on the side of the bath with the hem of her short dressing gown hiked high on her thigh. It appeared she had noticed that they had attracted their share of my attention and given that fact had obviously decided it was time to talk.

Leaning forward, elbows on knees, hands clasped together and her chin tucked into her thumbs, which were pointing back towards her, she said, "Shades of this morning Justin. Want me to tell you why you picked this particular woman in this particular magazine?"

What else could I do? Speechless I simply nodded my head.

"Before I start what about your hard-on?" She asked pointing to my massive erection. "Does it embarrass you anymore?"

When I shook my head she got to her feet, took the towel from me and began to dry my back. "Did this," she continued pointing to my 11-inch long and nearly 11⁄2 inch thick erection, "and the fact that you were masturbating over a woman with a likeness of me have anything to do with what you might have seen this morning before you went off for your run? I mean we both know what you saw don't we?"

I nodded. Now I didn't know what to do, this was going far past anything I had expected to happen. "I... er... I..."

God it was one thing to be caught masturbating, and to be naked and excited in the presence of your mother but another thing entirely to have her touching you, even if it was just your back. I had the strangest feeling, a not unreasonable one I would've thought given the new incest by-laws in the Sexual Freedom Charter, that the relationship between my mother and I would never be the same again.

"You see Justin," said my mother drying the broad expanse of my back, "I woke this morning just before you went downstairs for your morning run. Now I knew that if our bedroom door was open that you would have to walk past. Now from that point on I naturally expected that human nature would take its course. That's when I decided to open the door and lie on my back with my legs spread knowing full well that not only would you be able to see my cunt but that you would also be able to see your father's dried up cum. I also correctly guessed that you would be too busy looking at me and the hand I was using to play with myself."

My expression was one of shock, while mum was simply smiling.

"You know Justin, for a second or two I actually thought you were going to take your cock out and masturbate, but you didn't. Instead you chose to push your hand down your shorts and play with yourself. Still," she grinned again, "who knows what would have happened if your father hadn't chosen that moment to turn over and put his arm across my chest just under my tits?"

That was when mum chose to take things a little further by covering her finger with a piece of the towel and running it up between the cheeks of my bottom before gently drying each buttock separately. Then she took the next logical a step, one that I had been waiting for with baited breath, one that was scaring me silly. She moved around to the front, knelt down and began to rub my erect penis along its full length with the towel before drying my chest.

Finally she scooped up some pre-cum dribbling slowly from the head of my hard-on with her thumb, sucked it into her mouth, looked me in the eyes and smiled lasciviously as she said, "The question is Justin did you like what you saw?"

"I... I... I'm sorry mum I really didn't..."

Mum stood up, put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "Justin, you sweet, sweet boy, after all this time and all of the accidental exposure thanks to the... er... revealing clothes I wear, don't you understand, haven't you worked it out yet? If you came to me and began to undress me I'd let you, because it thrills me to be naked. And I got a special thrill this morning knowing I was naked in front of my own son, just like I nearly am now, because I'm proud of my body and even prouder of my sexuality. Now answer my question, did you like what you see?"

There was no use denying it, especially here in the bathroom naked with an erection that was saluting her very presence. But how could I explain it to her when she was standing so close. How could I justify an erection that was rubbing against her lower stomach through her dressing gown? I decided to do the best I could. "First of all mum I have to tell you that, knowing full well that you'd be nude and lying on top of the bed, I really did intend to walk straight past without looking. But of course you were right. Once I turned my head and caught a glimpse of your beautiful naked body for the first time, how could I not stay and look. I mean wasn't it you who taught me that there isn't anything as beautiful as the human body. And there you were looking so gorgeous with a figure that any woman would be proud of, let alone the mother of two teenage children.

"But that didn't make it right though; I had to remember that you were my mother, that it was you, the woman who gave birth to me, but I didn't, instead I was having all of those lustful thoughts about..." I looked down between us to where my cock was pressing against her stomach through her dressing gown and leaving a stain of pre-cum as it did so. "And mum, you're not making things any easier by being in the bathroom and doing these things to me."

"And why should I Justin? You have to know it excites me to see you like this." Mum stepped away from me and posed seductively while feeling the sticky stain that my cock had left on her dressing gown. "And I can certainly see, and feel," she laughed gently with a sensuous lilt that told me she was thrilled rather than angry, "how much it excites you."

"You know," I said after several seconds, "despite what I said I'm... er... still just a little... er..."

I made a grab for my underwear but mum would have none of it and slapped my hand away. "No Justin. Not until you've finished what you're going to say." She reached for her dressing gown. "But maybe this will make things a little easier, maybe you'll be able to compare me with the woman in the magazine." She undid the sash. Slipped the dressing gown off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor revealing her naked beauty underneath.

FUCK! This was precisely what I was afraid would happen. The one thing I knew now was that any chance of my erection fading away was gone. "Er... this is a just little embarrassing mum."

"What is Justin? Us being here naked in the bathroom?" She sat down on the side of the bath again, stretched one leg right out and bent the other at the knee in a pose guaranteed to show off her vagina. "I know you saw me naked this morning, and I'm seeing you naked now. So what does it matter?"

Plenty of thoughts were racing around in my head but one and one alone kept recurring. My father had said mum was a nymphomaniac, if that was true and she had a constant need for sex then I had to wonder in just what direction we were heading.

Mum moved a hand between her legs as she saw me watching with almost hypnotic pleasure. Then she used a finger to idly tease her pubic hair as she spoke again. "Are you embarrassed because I handled your cock, that I caused your erection to grow even bigger than it already was, and that I seemed to enjoy it? If you are then why?"

I watched as my mother's finger shifted from the mass of pubic hair to the tender outer labia of her sex. I couldn't help it; my eyes were drawn to her vagina as if by a magnet. And I could see how much she loved it, that she clearly loved the way it was making me feel uncomfortable.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I wanted to walk out of the bathroom but I knew I couldn't do that either, just like I knew that I would keep looking at her as she slowly inserted the finger into her vagina. The finger moved in to the second knuckle between the flesh of her outer labia lips of her sex that had puffed up to indicate, at least that's what I had read, just how turned on she was becoming.

Mum must have sensed my moral dilemma because she said, "You don't have to worry Justin, your erection and all of that lovely pre-cum is only proof that you like what you see, that you appreciate my body. Just the same as this--" she pushed her finger deep inside the pouting lips of her vagina and worked it around before she pulled it out shiny and wet, "--is proof that I love your body and appreciate the work you've put into it, the effort and willpower it took to lose that twenty kilos. You see I'm not embarrassed at masturbating in front of you because I want you see that it can be a form of appreciation as well as a form of self-gratification." She placed her middle finger back in her vagina and began to move it slowly and rhythmically in and out while using her index finger and thumb to tease her clitoris out of its little hiding place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.