Thunder and Lightening - Cover

Thunder and Lightening

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 21

Jenny looked over to her left at the sight of Jerry driving the pickup truck. She wanted to slide over on the seat to sit closer to him, but that was impossible. On the seat between them was the trophy that had been won by the truck. He was so proud of the trophy and rightfully so. It represented the culmination of a lot of work.

She knew that Jerry tended to think of this truck as an extension of him. Rebuilding the truck had been therapy, with each improvement of the truck representing an improvement in him. She had witnessed his anger once and it had scared her, but she had seen him come to peace with his strength. The differences between the man that she had met that first day in her restaurant and the one sitting next to her now were very subtle.

At a stoplight, she looked out her window at a car stopped next to them. It was obvious to her the guy was jealous. The envy with which the driver was looking at the truck was written all over his face. A woman in another car was really looking it over as though trying to appraise the owner. It almost made her laugh as she remembered thinking at one time that she was embarrassed at being in the truck because it looked so bad. Now she could see half the men would have traded cars with them in a second. She turned to Jerry and said, “This truck is causing quite a stir.”

“I noticed that,” he replied with a very happy smile. He had seen more to the truck than anyone else had when he had first gotten it. Now people could see his vision and they liked it. He knew that they liked it and had awarded his vision with a trophy. “Quite a few people have been pointing at us.”

“It was nice of Woody’s parents to take Bill to the movies and dinner this evening,” said Jenny. That had been the luckiest thing that had happened to her and a plan had immediately come to mind when Bill asked if he could go with Woody. Jerry was going to take her home and then she was going to take him to bed, at least that was her plan.

Unaware of her plans for him, Jerry asked, “What do you want to do for dinner?”

Her plans hadn’t included dinner and she scrambled to update them to take that into account. Grasping for straws, she decided that they could stop by the grocery store and get the fixings for a simple meal to cook at her house. She asked, “How about I cook some pork chops, baked potatoes, and corn?”

“Sounds good,” he answered, “but I don’t want to make you go through all that trouble.”

“It’s no trouble,” she countered, “we can stop by the store and pick up the ingredients. I’ll start the potatoes and we can relax for a while.”

It seemed very reasonable to Jerry and he said, “Sounds good to me. I just don’t want you to go to all of that trouble on my behalf.”

Exasperated that his consideration was going to foil her plans, she replied, “It’s no problem.”

Jerry pulled into a shopping center that she pointed out to him and parked the car. He took the time to park a good distance away from all other cars in the lot. The last thing he wanted was for the truck to get dented the first day he was driving it around. He apologized, “I’m sorry about parking so far from the door.”

“I understand,” she replied with a smile. She understood that it would be shame for the truck to get dented on its maiden day in public. She wasn’t about to admit that it killed some of the time that she wanted to use for other purposes.

Together, they went into the store and walked through the aisles, holding hands and looking for the ingredients for the meal. Jerry carried the basket as Jenny dragged him straight to the aisles where the items she wanted were stocked. It didn’t take long to locate the pork chops, the potatoes, and a large can of kernel sweet corn. She didn’t run, but she did move at a fast pace. In fact, it took longer to pay for the goods than it took to locate them.

The drive back to the house took five minutes and Jenny was very relieved to see that they had made it in such good time. On entering, she turned on the lights despite the fact that it was still light outside and closed the curtains to the living room. She didn’t want the neighbors to see what she was going to be doing in the house this evening.

Jerry stood just inside the door holding the bag of groceries, shifting from foot to foot, uncomfortable at her actions. He recalled the hand job that she had given him the other night. Looking at the closed windows, he wondered if she didn’t want the neighbors to see him and felt hurt at the thought that she might be ashamed of him.

Ignoring his discomfort, Jenny said, “Okay, let’s put those groceries in the kitchen. I’ll start the baked potatoes.”

Jerry put the bag down and handed her the two potatoes from the bag. Grabbing them, she went over to the sink and scrubbed them with fast staccato motions. Jerry noticed her rapid nervous motions and said, “Hey, relax. We have plenty of time to eat before I have to go pick up Bill.”

Searching for an excuse, she said, “I usually work fast when I’m preparing food. Remember that I own a restaurant.”

“Oh, okay.” Jerry looked around the kitchen impressed with its layout. Compared to his kitchen, it was crammed with stuff. He went over and examined the blender wondering what use it was to her.

He turned in time to see Jenny put the potatoes, wrapped in foil, into the oven. Twisting a knob, she turned on the oven by selecting the baking temperature. She smiled and said, “They have to stay there for forty-five minutes or more before they are done. Why don’t you go in the living room while I get into something more comfortable?”

“Sure,” replied Jerry although he was confused about what could be more comfortable than blue jeans and a blouse. Returning to the living room, he looked at the closed curtains feeling certain that she was embarrassed that the neighbors would see them together. Trying to put the thought out of his mind, he sat down on one side of the couch, taking up almost half of it despite the fact that it was intended for three people.

When Jenny returned, his mind shut down at the sight of her. All thoughts that she was ashamed of him to the point that she didn’t want the neighbors to see him fled his mind. She didn’t want the neighbors to see what she was wearing. The robe she wore came down to the middle of her thighs, and it was clear that she wasn’t wearing much, if anything, underneath it. He sat up straight and tried to say something, but his mouth didn’t seem to obey the signals from his brain. All that came out of his mouth was, “ah.”

She smiled at him, enjoying his reaction to her, and asked, “Do you like?”

“Uh.”

“You don’t like?” She teased him by turning in place, giving a view of her from all angles. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide. He rubbed his hands on his pant legs to remove the sweat from his palms. His face was flushed, not from anger but from desire.

“Uh,” answered Jerry with his heart beating, the pulses of blood pounding in his ears. His mouth still wasn’t working correctly. It was amazing how difficult it was for him to say yes. His cock tried to stand up at attention, but his jeans were in the way.

“Is it too much?” She lifted the hem of the robe up a couple of inches.

“Uh,” replied the big man having to bend a little to accommodate his erection. It was getting painful and he wanted to adjust himself, but was afraid to do so.

“Do you think I should take it off?” asked Jenny enjoying his reaction. She had never had such an effect on a man before.

“Ah,” he squeaked. His forehead broke out in a sweat as his lips went numb and throat dried up.

“You do think I should take it off?” She played with the small tie that held the robe closed.

“Please...” It took some effort, but he was able to get out the first word of his response. He wasn’t able to get out the rest of the sentence. He had wanted to say, ‘Please, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want.’ What he had said reflected what he desired more than what he had intended to say.

As she dropped the robe, revealing her naked body, she turned in place slowly allowing him to take in her whole body. She watched his hands shake and could see that he was in pain from his erection. She suggested, “You might want to get out of your clothes.”

With his mind on idle, he stood and started to remove his clothes knowing that he would do anything that she asked. She watched him strip amazed at his body. It was almost completely covered by a coat of hair. She could see the muscles moving under the skin, particularly on his back where he was tense. When he finally dropped his briefs, she came over and rubbed her hands along his body. His erect cock was already leaking pre-come just at the sight of her.

She took his hand and kissed his calluses, knowing the effect that her actions had on him. He hated his hands and to accept his hands was to accept the worst about him. She smiled and said, “Follow me to my bedroom.”

Walking with stiff movements, as though he were a robot, he followed her to the bedroom. His cock bobbed as he moved. She lay down on the bed and looked up at him with obvious nervousness. In a whispered voice, she pleaded, “Make love to me.”

In spite of his initial desire to jump on her and start thrusting his cock into her, he held himself back. There was no way that he was going to touch her with his sandpaper hands. That left him with his lips and tongue. Moving with surprising slowness, he climbed onto the bed and kissed her while supporting his body with his arms. The kiss, tentative at first, developed into a passionate expression of his need for her that left her breathless.

He kissed his way down to her neck, covering every inch of skin encountered on the way. It was time consuming, but the pleasures that both received were overwhelming. Jerry had never had the opportunity to make love to a woman when he was able to see her in the light of day. He reveled in every detail, wanting to kiss it and capture it with all of his senses.

For Jenny, this was heavenly, and long past due. She had never had anyone pay that much attention to her body. It seemed as though he was worshiping every square inch of her body.

When he reached her nipples, she was ready to scream out that it was time for him to take her. She resisted the urge to scream, but not the urge to get his lips on her nipples as fast as possible. Her hands were roaming across her body, then his, and then hers again. One of her hands snaked down so that she could finger her clit. After just a minute of touching herself, she came. As she moaned her pleasure, he continued to suck her nipples. She felt it in her cunt.

He worked his way down her body, kissing the flat expanse of her stomach without missing any of it. When he finally reached that mysterious triangle, he wondered if she would freak out if he kissed her there. As he inhaled that private scent of a woman, he took the moment to look at her cunt. The lips were swollen and her passage open in readiness for his cock. When she forced his head down, he gave her cunt a lick with his tongue. It was his first experience with tasting a woman’s juices from their source and his whole body shuddered in recognition that this was what he had waited for his whole life.

As his tongue danced around her clit, she came again. She grabbed his head and shouted, “Oh, God! Fuck me! Now! Shove your cock in my cunt!”

Amazed at her dirty language and convinced of her real desire, he positioned his cock between the lips of her cunt. Slowly, afraid of hurting her, he worked his cock into her. Her legs wrapped around his body drawing him in closer. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him in her desire to envelop his entire being and not just his cock. As her desire was transmitted to him through her actions, tears started forming in his eyes.

She continued to murmur encouragement to him as she said, “Yeah! Fill me just like that. Oh, God! That’s so good.”

Her words as much as her actions touched him far deeper than he could ever express. He thrust into her not wanting the moment to end and yet desiring the release his body demanded. His body won out as he shot jet after jet of come into her. If asked, he wouldn’t know if he had been on her for a minute or an hour. All time had stopped for him.

Jenny knew the moment he came by the sudden rigidity of his body and the low deep-throated groan that he emitted. She didn’t come from the penetration, but then again she hadn’t expected to come at all and didn’t need it. The raw strength of his flexed muscles was enough for her. The act hadn’t lasted as long as she hoped, but that was understandable considering how much time he spent leading up to it.

He collapsed on the bed beside her, knowing that his weight would crush her if he were to do otherwise. Pulling her close, he held her as though he never wanted to let go. She enjoyed the cuddle. She could tell that he wanted to run his hands over her body, but resisted the urge. In a way it was good as she didn’t think she could take his rough hands at the moment. It did make her wonder if she would ever feel him caress her body. Looking up at his face, afraid that she would find that he had gone to sleep, she saw tears were running down his cheeks. Never had she seen such a reaction from a man in bed before.

Jerry felt like a thirty-five year old virgin. He had never experienced sex like that before in his life. She actually spoke to him, encouraged him, and moved with him in bed. That was nothing he had ever experienced before. In a soft voice, he said, “I can die happy now. I never experienced such bliss in my life before this moment.”

‘Wow!’ His words ripped through her mind like a miniature tornado. She had wondered what he would say and hoped with desperation that it wouldn’t be to ask if he was good in bed. Instead, he had given her the best after sex complement that she had ever heard delivered anywhere, including the movies. She purred, “That’s the nicest thing I’ve ever heard anyone say.”

He held her wondering how he had been so lucky to find a woman that actually liked sex. As far as he knew, it was unheard of for a woman to enjoy it. His ex-wife had never allowed him to see her body and she would lie on the bed motionless complaining the entire time that he was on top of her. Her idea of encouragement was to ask if he was done yet. He hugged Jenny again and said, “How was I so lucky to find you?”

Jenny loved being held in his embrace. His strength reassured her and made her feel protected, comforted, and secure. She answered, “I’m the lucky one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.