Runaway
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Meet Mike, a good man in a bad position who must now make a choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

We had retired to the privacy of our suite. I wanted to share the special occasion of our mating nights with no one I wasn't willing to take as a mate. This was our time and I needed to share some things with these women who were beautiful in both form and mind that I wouldn't feel comfortable telling anyone else.

"My lovely ladies, each one of you holds a special place in my heart. I want anyone who meets you to know that you are mine and I adore you; but only if that is what you truly want as well. My desire is that we live together in love and harmony, caring for each other and sharing the joys and hardships of life together without allowing jealousy or callousness to gain a foothold in our hearts.

The first love of my life was a beautiful woman named Sarah. The love that bound us together was strong. We fulfilled each other and with her I felt complete. Then she was taken from my arms by cancer and it felt as if my very heart had been ripped in two. At that dark time in my life I felt as if I would never know true love again."

The inevitable tears began to come as I spoke from my heart and my tears were not shed alone. First Maureen and Becky, and as I continued to speak, the other women as well were moved by the intensity of our emotions.

"I felt as if my life was in shambles; but even in my darkest moments of grief Sarah's gifts kept revealing themselves to me. Through her I had gained a family once more. You see my mother and father had died and I was an only child. I had grown close to Sarah's family and when she was taken from us I learned what Family truly meant. Her brother Rob had become my closest friend and confidant and his lovely wife Sally was always there for me as well.

I remember the night that I was feeling at my lowest, the funeral was behind me and now I was sitting all alone in an empty house. I had dreamed of filling that house with the joyous sounds of children at play - children that I would now never have. I intended to grow old with my beloved Sarah - but now I would be growing old alone. All of the preparations that we had made together meant nothing now. It seemed as if they mocked me and I felt that my life was altogether without meaning and purpose.

I had begun to drink a lot as if I could drown my sorrows in a glass; but that night there was something next to the glass on coffee table in my living room. I can't tell you exactly what one thing drove me to the point I was at that evening. Was it seeing the rocking chair that I had built for Sarah so that when parenthood finally blessed us she could nurse our children and rock them to sleep? Was it seeing the picture she had painted of our cabin in the woods? There were so many touches of her in the place and I couldn't stand to be reminded of my loss all of the time; but I also couldn't tear myself away either.

That night, just as I was contemplating using the gun I had loaded and placed next to my glass on the table, Rob walked in with a Pizza for us to enjoy as we watched the game. His eyes took everything in and he grew angry and upset that I would even think of ending my life. With tears in his eyes Rob told me that he'd already lost his sister and that no one could have prevented that; but to lose me too and to have to tell his wife, his mother and father, and his baby sister that I was gone as well would just kill him. Rob told me that if I was going to use the gun on myself, he wanted me to use it on him first so he wouldn't have to be the one to tell the others of their great loss."

Maureen and Becky had never before heard this story and were following it closely with both mind and heart.

"That night Rob saved my life by showing me just how deep the love of family can be. He showed me that while I had suffered one kind of loss there were still those who cared deeply for me. I needed that love of family like a drowning sailor needs a lifeboat. That was a turning point for me. I quit the heavy drinking and cleaned my act up as best I could. I focused on the joys that remained in my life and most of these came from my family: my strong friendship with Rob and Sally, the wonderful relationship I'd had with Sarah's mom and dad, and the joy and energy that Sarah's sister pursued life with. All of these things became the important things in my life - my anchor.

Then Rob and Sally were taken away from us. Cancer had taken Sarah and there was no one at which I could direct the incredible anger and rage that it caused to see her beautiful life snuffed out. When Rob and Sally were taken away, it was different. The papers were filled with the propaganda from a corrupt district attorney and police chief. They had told everyone that there had been a gas leak and subsequent explosion, but that was just a cover-up for their crimes. I learned this because of a package I'd received from Rob. As fate had it I didn't get the package until after they were buried, but when I opened it and read his letter and then watched the video tape he had enclosed I understood. He and Sally had accidentally videotaped an assassin leaving the scene of his crime."

"What?" Maureen exclaimed.

"Yes. The mob had ordered a hit on a judge and Rob and Sally had been videotaping the architecture and landscaping on his street when the assassin was driving away. They had caught the man's face on camera showing both his departure from the Judge's residence and the vehicle he had used to leave the scene of the crime.

The next day, when the story of the Judge's assassination was all over the news, Rob recognized the pictures of the street and house. He and Sally watched their tape and realized they might have some evidence that the police needed. When they called the district attorney's office to turn over the tape, something about the questions the man asked spooked Rob a bit - so he copied the tape and sent it to me. The next morning he and Sally were on the front page after supposedly dying in a gas explosion.

After I received the tape, I realized that the District Attorney must be corrupt. I wondered how far the whole thing extended and I started to find out. What I learned was that the D.A., the Police Chief, and quite a few of the department's detectives were all under the pay of Dominick Torricelli."

"The mobster who was gunned down in the forest preserve?" Becky asked.

"Yes. In any case, I found out just who was on his payroll and how far the corruption extended. Then I cleaned house."

Stephanie looked at me and said "You took down the Torricelli mob by yourself?"

"Yes. They had spilled innocent blood and I could see that no one would deal with this in any kind of decisive way - so I dealt with the situation myself. After it was all said and done I discovered that there were two innocent witnesses to the scene in the forest preserve."

"But no one told! No one ever came forward!" Jordan exclaimed.

"No and why would we?" Patty jumped in. "The Torch and the rest of those bastards were pure dirt!" she said with such vehemence that some of the other women backed away from her.

Dawn decided to add her two cents. "What Patty means is that they were killers, rapists, drug runners, and sadists. The worst of the worst and we both know what we are talking about. We were in the back of one of the cars at the forest preserve waiting for our first 'breaking-in session'."

"What's that?" Anjali asked.

"That's where you are shot up with drugs you don't want to take and gang raped until you are bleeding out all of your holes and covered with bruises and bite marks. Then they keep you drugged up until you've healed and are addicted to the drugs. After that you're just 'Street Meat' that they sell to whoever wants a slice," she answered.

Maureen and Becky locked eyes with me. Then Maureen said "And you were just taking out the garbage like any good man would have."

"That's right," Dawn said. "And when he realized that there were innocents who could have identified him he took a chance on us and spared our lives."

Patty threw her arms around me and sobbed into my chest, "He gave us a chance that no one else would. He treated us like we were special and didn't ask for anything in return."

A new understanding dawned in Becky's eyes and she said "And then after finding out just how special he is you fell for him head over heels."

"Yes," Dawn said as she lovingly stroked my face with her hand.

"And I thank you for that love. I don't know that I deserve it or the love that any of you beautiful and kind women have for me; but I'm happy to accept it!"

It took a while for emotions to calm down a bit. I hugged Dawn and Patty and then Becky and Maureen. As I looked at Maureen and Becky, I continued:

"I've wanted to share that for sometime now, but somehow the moment was just never right. Even now it is hard. I didn't want you to misunderstand my motive or think that I was trying to play God with those men; but I just couldn't bear the thought that they were going to continue to hurt people.

When I thought about what the news that Rob and Sally were murdered would have done to Pops, I just couldn't tell him. Then we lost him during the plague and after we got over the anguish of that, we've been in survival mode pretty much since."

Maureen raised her hands up and gently held my head in both of her hands. She leaned forwards and kissed me on the lips and asked "Why tell us now?"

"Because I don't want to hold anything back from my mates. I want us to be able to share anything together and I can't ask you to share in that way with me if I can't do it with you as well. Like it or not, there is a savage beast within me that will fight to save and preserve its own. That's a part of who I am. I'm not being honest with you if I can't share it with you."

"I always knew you were a good man," Maureen said as she and Becky both hugged and kissed me. A huge wave of relief swept over me. I'd not intentionally tried to keep secrets from them and now I wasn't - and they still loved me!

"Tonight is the first of our mating nights," I started to say.

"I don't know stud! I felt pretty 'mated' those other nights when you plowed your big cock up my little pussy!" Tara said to the sound of many supporting giggles.

"Alright! You win! May I be allowed to finish my thought though?" I asked with a grin.

I just got a satisfied smirk in response and silence.

"The Wizard has gifted me with many gifts. I have a mating crystal for each of you who desire a deeper and fuller bond with me. The presence of the crystal will let others now that you are mine and we belong to each other. It may have other beneficial properties as well - most of his gifts seem to.

Tonight I want to complete the ceremony the mating crystal requires with the five women who have already told me that they want to be with me for life. I hope that all of you feel that way, but it is an unusual set of circumstances that has brought us together and I want us to have a chance to talk things out before we make that commitment. Also, I want you to understand that your commitment isn't just to me but to each other as well and to the offspring our union will bring.

It was hard in some ways to chose who to start with - and all in all, the order in which we perform the ceremony, the who goes first part, isn't really that important. It is the commitment we make that is important and I hope to make that commitment with each of you if you'll have me."

Standing up I undid the sash on my robe and shrugged it off of my shoulders. We had been lounging on pillows in the harem style room my lovelies had decorated, but now I needed to be sitting. They had placed an almost throne like chair in one corner of the room and I sat down on it. I extracted one of the beautiful little blue mating crystals from a small leather pouch I had hidden in the fabric of the chair and called Maureen to me.

"I love you darling with all of my heart and want you with me forever. You told me you wanted us to be together always. Please accept this mating crystal as a symbol of my love," I sent so all of those present could receive it. The words were accompanied with all my love and I knew that Maureen could feel it.

"Kneel and accept my gift and the gift of my seed."

Maureen knelt on the cushion at my feet and lovingly took my prick within her mouth. The sight of her beautiful lips wrapped around my hardened dick, her breasts bouncing as she bobbed up and down my staff were delightful. I ran my fingers through her gorgeous hair as she continued her milking of my cock. As I felt the orgasm come upon me I pulled her face towards my crotch and as my cock entered the tight confines of her throat I placed the mating crystal in the center of her forehead.

The moment my seed burst out of my cock and into her hungry gullet, the crystal began to glow with an intense light of its own. Without causing her any pain it seemed to meld into her forehead. At the same moment I could feel her within me and I within her as if our minds were entwined in a lover's embrace. I knew that she was experiencing the intense love that I bore for her. Looking down into her face I could see the deep sense of love and acceptance I felt for her echoed back at me and I could feel it inside of my very mind!

"Forever we are one my lovely flower!"

"Forever we are one, my lover, my lord, my master!"

The experience was no less wonderful, intense, or special with Becky, Dawn, Patty, and finally Moon Blossom; but it was quite different with each of them in some ways. When I withdrew my cock from Maureen's loving mouth, the intensity of our mental embrace dimmed a bit - but the embrace didn't cease! Our link remained in place and when Becky's crystal was activated I knew that in addition to the love and acceptance she felt from me, she also felt Maureen's love and acceptance for her! With each new mate, the cords of love intertwined and bound us all together!

The link seemed to share the beauty and goodness we saw in each other and the love we felt. It didn't seem to focus or amplify any minor differences or petty thoughts we might occasionally feel - instead it was like what my granny used to describe as 'Rose Colored Glasses'. She had said that you needed to look at those you love through rose colored glasses. It was best to see their beauty and value and ignore their little quirks and faults. The link seemed to work this way as well. It was designed to draw you closer still - not drive you away.

The link also let me feel, in a thankfully somewhat subdued manner, the orgasmic pleasure of my partners. I didn't know if I could take the combined impact of multiple multi-orgasmic partners exploding in orgasm at once over and over throughout the evening if it hadn't been muted somewhat!

I still made sweet love to the other women as well that night. As I plunged my cock deep within the beautiful bodies of the as yet 'unmated' women, I told them that they too were desired by me and that I hoped that soon they would be mated to me as well! It was kind of neat to see the pleasure I was feeling, the wonderful and intense orgasmic tingling, echoed in the faces of those I was linked to with the mating crystals.


As usual, I woke up before the rest and prepared to start my day. I traveled through the mirror up to TT1's top deck to begin my morning run. It wasn't yet dawn, but from three miles up I could see the sun was thinking about heading my way soon. I wasn't sure where we were really considering the instructions I'd given to TT1, when I asked I learned that we were back above Charlotte once more. TT1 had apparently completed his survey task already! I was quite impressed by the speed and precision of his work.

I had completed my fourth lap when I sensed one of my mates awakening. Though no words had been exchanged I just knew that my sweet Moon Blossom was up for the day and quite happy. A few minutes later she arrived in one of her miniscule costumes bringing a goblet of the Golden Nectar to me as she graced me with a smile.

"Good morning my Mate and Master!" she sent.

"Good morning to you my sweet Moon Blossom!" I replied as I sipped the delicious beverage.

Moon Blossom's exotic beauty was now graced by a brilliant blue star shaped gem in the center of her forehead. From time to time it the gem would sparkle in the sunlight when it caught the light just right. Instead of marring her gorgeous face, the gem seemed to add to her astounding beauty if that were possible.

"Would you care to join me for my morning bath?"

"Yes Master! I would love to!" Moon Blossom replied as she grabbed my hand and led me towards the mirror. I was focused on her and didn't really notice what location she had tuned the mirror to. When we stepped through I found myself in a new place I didn't recall ever seeing before.

"Where are we?"

"In the bath chambers Master."

"What bath chambers? I didn't know we had any?"

"We are still on Telford's Terrace. These bath chambers are a gift from the Wizard to the members of his conclave."

"Wow!" I said as I looked around and saw the ornate décor of the bathing facility.

I was willingly led by Moon Blossom into the steaming pool of water before me. At one end of the rather large pool a waterfall tumbled down from above and into the water below causing it to move in an endless series of waves and currents. When I visually traced the water back up I saw that it poured forth from the mouth of a large statue in the form of a red dragon. The golden light in the room seemed to pour forth from the fist sized gems that served as the eyes of the statue just as the water poured out of its open mouth.

I luxuriated in the pool as I kissed Moon Blossom passionately. She returned my kisses with equal ardor until she stopped and insisted upon bathing me. I could sense my other mates beginning to wake and as they did Moon Blossom sent each a mental picture of the place we were in and asked them to come to us.

One after another they stepped through the mirror and into our midst: Maureen, Dawn, Becky, and then Patty. We greeted them with open arms as they stepped into the invigorating pool of water. First they washed me being careful to soap every square inch of skin they could find. Then they rinsed me off. Patty gave me a blow job to die for and then shared my cum with her co-wives in a series of very hot kisses!

When I went to wash them they gently refused saying "You'd never get anything else done if you get into the habit of washing all of your mates - there are too many of us for that." They did let me dry them off though and even run a brush gently through their hair. I don't know exactly what it is about brushing a woman's hair, but somehow it makes me feel even closer to them and gives me a special feeling inside.

From the bathing chambers we transported into the hotel suite. The others were just starting to wake up so Maureen herded my already bathed mates down to the kitchen to get breakfast underway.

Tara, my sweet heavily armed goddess, came up to me and asked "Did you clean your gun before you put it away soldier!" in her best sergeant's voice.

"Yes Sergeant!" I snapped back.

"If you don't mind, I'll just take a look at it then and see for myself," the sultry woman said as she dropped down on all fours to perform her inspection. I let myself fall back into a nearby chair while she continued her loving ministrations to my cock. Tara just took her time pleasuring my rod until it sent it's offering to the young goddess bursting out the tip and into her waiting mouth. Backing off of it a bit until just the end of my dick was resting on her tongue, the cum hungry vixen used both of her hands to milk my prick for whatever cream might be left inside. After she had it all, she used her tongue to give it one more swipe just to be certain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.