Runaway
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Meet Mike, a good man in a bad position who must now make a choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

The dazzling surroundings I found myself in after the blue shimmering light faded away were unlike any I'd ever seen before. The floor and walls were inlaid with unusual patterns and symbols made of some shiny red metal. The ceiling of the enormous chamber appeared to be several hundred feet above us and sparkled as if it were overlaid with millions of diamonds. At one end of the chamber was a raised dais with a throne that seemed to be carved from a single piece of rock. Beyond the throne I saw what appeared to be a dazzling image of space. Brilliant star clusters and colorful nebula drew the eye leading the viewer to ponder just where in the universe the Wizard's palace was located.

Between the throne and my position were a hundred or so Romanesque couches covered with pillows and cushions. Hundreds of beautiful and practically naked women moved about the room leading each of the Wizard's guests to a sofa. Their costumes hid the most intimate of their charms but left much for the eyes to feast upon.

Coming towards me was a face I recognized, the beautiful Moon Blossom. "I'm so happy you're here Master Telford!" she said in a delighted voice as she linked an arm in mine and led me to one of the sofas.

"I'm very happy to be here Moon Blossom. I've been looking forward to meeting the Wizard, and having you here as well adds further to the splendor of the moment," I said leaning down to kiss her.

"Greetings Ezra!" she said smiling towards my large feline companion.

"Greetings to you Moon Blossom, you are as always the fairest of flowers," Ezra replied.

As captivating as her beauty was, I forced myself to turn away and look further at my surroundings. So far I had been facing in the general direction of the throne but now I turned to look in the opposite direction, in the distance I saw what appeared to be an underwater scene straight from the reef in some tropical ocean. I could see no hint of glass, yet it looked as if the colorful fish could swim right into the room with us. I hoped that I'd have an opportunity to further explore this marvelous place!

"It's fascinating here isn't it?" Moon Blossom said.

"Yes it is! I certainly hope there'll be some time to see more of it."

"There will be. Either on this visit or some other," Ezra commented. "Master Telford, I leave you in the capable and caring hands of Moon Blossom. I'm going to go back and keep Gil and the others company. I will check in with you sometime later today. Goodbye for now."

"Goodbye and thank you Ezra," I said just before the blue shimmering light whisked him away.

I noticed that more shimmering blue light was depositing other men in the throne room. Each man was accompanied by some magnificent creature just as I had been accompanied by Ezra, a talking black mountain lion. The variety of creatures was astounding! Each man was also attended to by a beautiful woman just as I was attended by Moon Blossom. The variety of women was incredible each with a fantastic beauty all their own!

The sounds of conversation, laughing, and the occasional exclamations of astonishment filled the room. All became quite when an enormous silver grey wolf bound into the room via one of the many passages opening off the massive chamber. He loped up to the base of the dais and turned as if to address the assembled throng.

"Gentlemen, thank you for accepting the Wizard's invitation and coming to this meeting. Please be seated. The Wizard bids you make yourselves comfortable while a meal is served. Eat and enjoy the company of the companion he has provided for your pleasure. The Wizard will be with you shortly."

The whole situation up to this point had seemed somewhat surreal. If I hadn't met Ezra before in a one on one situation, I'm not sure my mind could have accepted the things I was seeing. There were so many new and exotic sights in addition to intelligent and talking animals, that even with the advance introduction to Ezra it almost seemed like a waking dream; that is until the food came. There's just something about eating a good meal, well in this instance more like a fantastic meal, that makes you realize you're very much alive and the things around you are actually as real as you are.

Troupes of exotically dressed servants moved through the room carrying enormous platters of fruits, breads, meats, eggs, potatoes, and sweet breads piled so high it made you wonder that they weren't staggering under the load. Others carried trays filled with crystal goblets filled with the juice of some type of fruit I had never before tasted. The flavor of the unusual beverage was wonderful and it seemed to invigorate and enhance the senses and raise the body's level of energy.

I was so carried away with the flavor of the juice and the surrounding sights that I didn't really notice much about the rest of the preparations until a tray of some sort was set beside me. As different platters of foods were brought past us Moon Blossom would select items and place them on our tray. As it began to fill up I looked more closely at it and was astounded! The tray was sitting there as solidly as if it were on a granite countertop; but there was nothing underneath it to hold it up!

"Moon Blossom, what's holding the tray up?" I asked with astonishment.

"I don't know Master Telford. All I know is that the Wizard has willed it and asked his servants to accept it."

"Is that how the other servants are carrying those enormous and heavily loaded platters? Do they float as well?"

"Yes they do. I guess we have just grown accustomed to them," she answered with a gentle smile.

"I can see I'm going to have a lot of things to become accustomed to myself but so far they've all been quite enjoyable."

Holding my goblet up I said, in a voice that was heard by many around me, "To the Wizard!" and drank it down. I heard the toast repeated by many voices around the room.

Moon Blossom fed me one tasty morsel of food after another until my hunger for food was satisfied, but just watching the sway of her breasts as she moved back and forth had kindled another kind of hunger. Seeing the bulge in my pants Moon Blossom unfastened my belt, opened the fastener on my pants, lowered the zipper and reached into my briefs to free my cock. She leaned over my crotch as she brought my prick out into the open air with her long and flowing hair screening her actions from the view of others.

Even with the view of her loving ministrations to my cock blocked from the sight of others, the rising and falling motion of her head as she gently bobbed up and down on my prick told any who cared to look what was happening. I looked around in some panic until I realized that most of the other men were similarly occupied in some dalliance with their beautiful companions. I realized that no one would think ill of me for enjoying the service of the gorgeous creature worshiping my manhood and just lay back and enjoyed the experience.

The pleasant release the intoxicating beauty coaxed out of my heavily loaded balls was just the perfect end to a wonderful meal and just what I needed to ease the raging hormones her loveliness had induced.

Having both hunger and lust sated for the time being I turned my attention to my bacchanalian surroundings once again. The signs of a meal were being competently whisked away in silence by the Wizard's servants. I looked towards the throne just in time to see a blue shimmer of light deposit the Wizard on the dais. He was dressed in a voluminous sable robe covered with symbols that seemed to be written in either molten gold or liquid fire.

I watched as the alert eyes of the Wizard seemed to take in all of his surroundings in one quick pass over the room. Then for just a second it seemed as if his eyes locked on mine and I heard a masculine voice in my mind say "Welcome Michael Telford!" A look of astonishment must have passed over my face since I know that I could see similar looks on the faces of the other men close to me.

The Wizard spoke for several hours telling us about the changes in the world brought about by the tragic plague, identifying the source of the terrible scourge, and laying out his part in saving the human race from extinction. He told us what actions his servants were taking even now on our behalf; actions which would ensure that power remained on, the threat of nuclear disaster would forever be eliminated, and that disease would be wiped out.

Over the course of the day I learned that the threat posed by domesticated animals running wild was also being addressed by the Wizard's servants - at least in part. We were still cautioned to be observant and prepared to defend ourselves and protect our charges. When he started talking about protecting our charges the Wizard began to talk about the gift he had given to each man present and why. He eased us into an understanding of our new role in life.

I say eased because though probably all of us enjoyed the sexual aspects the gifts of the Wizard seemed to bring, many of us were uneasy with the concept of having rule over others. Manix logically explained the loosely knit structure of his proposed government, what he felt our part in it should be, and how this in fact was necessary for both the preservation of life and in fact human freedoms. It was impossible to listen to the Wizard and not be aware of the fact that he had given the whole situation a great deal of thought and had used his power to secure a future for an otherwise doomed race. I was honestly moved with admiration for the man - or maybe I should say the Wizard. It was easy to see why President Hatcher, a man many had thought highly of, had befriended the Wizard in spite of the political backlash predicted by so many. Manix was a genuine friend to humanity!

Ezra's words a few days earlier came to mind: "I willingly serve the Wizard and certainly do not shun the title of servant. I have seen nothing to lead me to believe that the Wizard is anything less than honorable, so pledging service to him is not demeaning in the slightest sense." Ezra was right. No one who served the Wizard had anything to be ashamed and in fact they could be proud to do so since serving the Wizard actually meant caring for and preserving the future of humanity.


After the Wizard had concluded the main part of the day's business he sat upon his throne and called each of us individually to come and talk with him for just a few minutes. When it was my turn he asked "Michael Telford, do you accept service to me knowing the responsibilities it demands to both myself and your many subjects?"

Well there it was - a really monumental question! Yet with all of the information he had freely shared with us and the many experiences I'd gone through with the plague and my growing community, I now felt prepared to answer. In fact I didn't hesitate for a moment. "Yes. I pledge myself to your service and the service of the subjects who pledge themselves to my care."

"Ah, one who truly understands what it is I am seeking. I'm very pleased at your answer and the fact that your thoughts are of caring for your charges. It isn't so hard to live under the rule of someone who truly cares about you. Even in the past of this world's monarchies a king who cared for his subjects was truly loved and appreciated by them; however I'm not out to recreate that day and age. Human freedom is of far my import than gathering power to ones self."

"Please wear this always Michael Telford. It is far more than a symbol, for with it we will always be able to communicate," the Wizard said as he handed what looked like a necklace to me. The chain appeared to be made of the same unusual red metal the symbols inlaid in the stone of the palace were made of and from the chain hung an exquisite blue crystal.

"Please, put it on now and wear it always. It is a communications crystal that will allow you to talk with myself or anyone else who has one as well as many of my servants who you will come to meet over time. It is impervious to damage and can only be taken off by your conscious decision. You can wear it as a necklace, a bracelet, or an arm band."

I put it on my wrist and was amazed to see it transform itself into a solid metal bracelet complete with a setting for the blue crystal.

"The bracelet will allow you to communicate with me the same way I am now communicating with you. Just picture me in your mind and think of what you would like to tell me. I'll hear it just as you are hearing me now. Try it," I heard the Wizard's voice within my mind.

I tried to do as he asked "Is this right?"

"Yes, that's perfect! This crystal is yours alone Michael. It is designed to bond with you mentally over time; once you begin to use it no one else will be able to. It will not transfer your private or random thoughts either; however with it you can transmit words, images, and even emotions. This is how you and I will stay in touch.

Now I'm going to tell you a great deal of things in just a short period of time which is another benefit of the crystal. You will find that you remember these details with amazing clarity and will have no difficulty remembering each word of our conversation."

Manix turned to a servant who stood just next to the throne. The servant was holding what looked like a small treasure chest made entirely of the strange red metal. The lid was embossed with a stunning image of dragons in flight.

"Michael, this chest and its contents are a gift to you. Please use them wisely - but do use them since that is why they are being gifted to you."

Raising the lid, the Wizard began to explain the contents of the chest. He picked up a short red metallic rod, handed it to me and said "The rod you now hold in your hand has many functions and is known by the name of 'Gladius per Rector' or ruler's sword. It is keyed only to you Jim and no other can use it. With this single weapon you can immobilize an attacker or group of attackers, stun them, or kill them. A wise friend of mine said 'use the least amount of force necessary to get the job done since we can take life easily but have no way to give it back if we are in error'. Put that in your pocket for now. You'll learn how to use the ruler's sword shortly."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.