Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meet Mike, a good man in a bad position who must now make a choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

Looking at Becky I asked, "Maureen? You're saying your Mom has the hots for me?"

"Don't look so stunned stud. I didn't say she was going to jump your bones or anything. I just said you get her motor going," Becky replied with a laugh.

I have to confess that my thoughts about Maureen haven't always been entirely pure. The woman had her children young and hadn't seemed to age enough to account for the time that had passed since she'd left her own childhood behind. Maureen was beautiful in face, figure, and form. Every move exuded grace and just a hint of sensuality. On top of all that she was really stacked! Even so, all of the time I've known her, I was so struck by the love that she showed to her family that I made certain not to let Dicky's thoughts about her effect the way I treated her. To find that she felt the same way about me was pretty staggering.

Thinking about what effect such news might have on Pops I looked at Becky and said "I think we'd better forget we had this conversation. I don't want Pops hurt Becky and I don't want Maureen to feel rejected either - so it'd probably be better if she never learns that you told me this."

"Maybe your right about mom and dad, but what about us?" Becky asked looking first at me and then at Patty and Dawn who were sitting on either side of me.

"I think you might be right about that being a little easier for him to swallow," I replied.

Reaching down and giving my prick a gentle squeeze Patty laughed and said "Becky, you are the one who is going to have a difficult time swallowing something!"

"Maybe so but it will be fun trying!"

Dicky was a bit miffed at me when I didn't immediately ravish Becky right then and there. I felt that Becky deserved to know that she was very special to me and my feelings for her weren't all based on hormonal urges; though she certainly caused plenty of those as well.

I stood up from my chair, wrapped her sweet young body in my arms, and gave her a long and thorough kiss. After telling her that she'd always been special to me and that I too felt the attraction between us I probably stunned her when I gently pushed her away and suggested that we go out to celebrate. I think she was expecting things to get a lot more intimate right then and there; but Dawn figured out what was going on pretty quick.

Dawn said "Ah! The old TPD!"

"What's that?" Patty wanted to know.

"Titty Play and then Delay," Dawn replied. "Patty haven't you noticed that Mr. Telford likes to get your juices flowing until your pussy is all slicked up and raring to go - and then he keeps you that way for hours on end until your ready to climb the wall?"

"Yeah! Now that you mention it I have noticed it a time or two; but every time I've been ready to take him to task for it he pushes that telephone pole he carries in his pants right up my little pussy and just shuts me right up!"

"I wouldn't exactly call making you squeal like a stuck pig the same as shutting you up!" I said adding my two cents worth.


Later, after the long and drawn out process of finding just the 'right' outfit to wear, the three beauties I'd invited to dine with me were finally ready. When I saw them coming towards me I just knew that I'd be getting the evil eye from a lot of jealous bastards this evening! Of course I guess I wouldn't blame them too much for feeling that way towards me since I hardly felt that I'd done anything to deserve the attentions of three such glorious creatures.

"Ladies, you look truly ravishing!"

"Well ravish us then!" Becky said with a smile as she spun around causing her skirt to rise and reveal that she'd decided to go without any panties.

"You don't know how much you are tempting me."

"No? Well I'm just playing the CPD game."

"Huh? What's that?" I had to ask.

"That would be Cock Play and then Delay," she said with a chuckle. "Just a little revenge for the TPD you started earlier."


After wining and dining my three lovelies, I let them talk me into taking them dancing. I had been right about getting the evil eye from a few jealous men while we were eating at the restaurant; but that was nothing compared to the near hateful expressions I received when three beautiful women were getting hot and heavy with me out on the dance floor!

When we'd been working off the carbs for about an hour or so we headed to the bar to get something to drink. The bartender looked at me and smiled as she said "Hey stud, I think you better get a room quick. If things get any hotter out there on the dance floor the bouncer's gonna have to ask you to leave so the police don't close us down!" Her smile and the twinkle of her eyes let me know that there was no anger or animosity behind her words; but there probably was a bit of truth. Oh well! We can't stay but Dicky gets to play! What a life!


When I got the girls back to my place that evening my eyes hardly knew where to look. Becky was beautiful and I'd only seen her marvelous body naked once the entire time we'd known each other; but Patty and Dawn were also beautiful and wonderful to look at. The girls had to have done some planning before we'd gone out. I heard a CD come on with a song from Lords of Acid called "Pussy". The hard and driving techno beat was thrumming throughout the house when they began to strip in time to the pulsing beat. I guess my mouth must have been open for quite a while when Becky finally said "Why don't you close your mouth and let Dicky handle the drooling for a while Mike?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.