One Night Stand - Cover

One Night Stand

Copyright© 2004 by Mr Freeze

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Two people with a rocky past meet on a one night stand and make a connection. Will their rocky past keep them from finding each other, or will true love prevail? Winner of the October 2004 Silver Clitoride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

One Year Later

Kevin took in the last of the champagne in his glass with a satisfying gulp and looked at one of his best friends in the world, Avery Lyndon. Avery was dressed the same as Kevin, in a black tuxedo with tapered tails. Only their vest differed. Avery's vest was a deep red, while Kevin's was pure white, matching the dress that Stacia was wearing that day.

"I'm glad you two waited," said Avery after taking a pull from his glass of champagne.

"You threatened to fire me," said Kevin with a chuckle.

"I wasn't going to fire you," said Avery, clapping his hand on Kevin's shoulder. "We ended up making you a partner, didn't we?"

Kevin nodded.

"Giving you the time off to properly court Stacia was the best thing I've ever done for the firm," said Avery. "With her making you so happy, you've been more productive with less time put in."

"I'm the big winner, though," said Kevin. "I've got Stacia. That means more to me than the firm ever will."

"I know it does," said Avery, turning serious. "I'm just glad you could finally put the pain of Melissa behind you. I was so worried about you for a while there. I figured you were going to work yourself to death and there would be no way to stop you."

"I guess I kinda had a blowout before that happened," said Kevin with a chuckle.

"I'd say it was a good blowout," said Avery.

"I want to thank you for giving Stacia away today," said Kevin, his eyes moistening. "That meant a lot to both of us."

"It meant a lot for her to ask me," said Avery. "I've always considered you like a son to me."

A tear ran down Kevin's cheek. He'd heard Avery refer to him as his son once before, but it still choked him up.

"And you are like a father to me," said Kevin.

"Not to mention the fact that the Missus is really attached to Stacia. She really is like the daughter we never had according to Wendy."

"Yeah, those two have been inseparable since I first introduced Stacia to the two of you," said Kevin with a reminiscing smile.

"Stacia's a great woman," said Avery. "She's going to make you happy for the rest of your life."

"I have no doubt about it," said Kevin. "The woman's just insatiable."

"I know," said Avery with a wry grin. "She not one that's shy about letting people know that she's... um... horny. Then again, it's rubbed off on Wendy and made my life a lot better."

Both men chuckled. Kevin was startled when a white gloved hand clapped his shoulder.

"What's so funny?" asked Stacia, a look of mischief on her face.

"Just discussing your... precociousness," said Kevin with a smile.

Stacia giggled. "My... precociousness... seems to make a lot of people happy."

Avery blushed at the comment, but he was all smiles when the bride gave him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I want to thank you, Avery," said Stacia. "For everything. You and Wendy really made this a special day for the two of us. Most of all, I want to thank you for making us wait."

"You were really resistant a year ago," said Avery. "I remember how mad you got at Kevin when he suggested you two wait."

"I thought he was trying to dump me," said Stacia with a reminiscing smile.

"I'm guessing you two have a much better chance at staying together because you waited," said Avery.

"Anyways," said Stacia. "I hate to interrupt your male pow-wow, but the limo is here."

"Time to go," said Kevin with a cheesy smile.

"Don't wear him out on the honeymoon," said Avery. "We need him when he gets back."

"Oh, I intend on wearing him out," argued Stacia. "You'll get him back how I see fit to return him to you."

Avery chuckled and then gave Kevin a firm hug with a back slap. He then hugged Stacia again and chocked back some tears as he left the happy couple.

"Good luck, you two," said Becca as she bounced up to the newlyweds, wearing a fancy, off the shoulder, dark-red dress.

"Thank you for being my maid-of-honor, Becca," said Stacia, now crying.

"You get to return the favor in two months, girlfriend," said Becca, also crying.

"You and Tom are going to have an awesome wedding," gushed Stacia. Tom was one of the paralegals that worked for Kevin. Kevin wasn't too hot on the two of them dating at first, but when he saw how happy Becca was, he changed his mind.

The two girls hugged and cried some more until Stacia felt a tugging at the bottom of her dress.

"Stacia?" called Ryan.

Stacia released Becca and then kneeled down in front of Ryan.

"What's up, Ryan?"

"Now that you and Daddy are married, can I call you Mommy now?"

Stacia fought with every ounce of will she had not to cry. "Of course you can, sweetie."

Stacia threw her arms around the tiny boy and embraced him as if her life depended on it.

"You gonna be good for Grandma while we're gone?" asked Stacia after releasing him from her embrace.

"Yes, Mommy. You won't be gone too long, will you?"

"Just a week," said Stacia. "We're gonna call you every day."

"I don't want you to go," sobbed Ryan. He latched back onto Stacia. Tears streamed down Stacia's face as she held her new step-son.

"Come on, Ryan," said Kevin's mother as she approached the couple. "You're parents gotta go now."

Kevin's mom scooped up Ryan in her arms and smiled at the newlyweds.

"Thanks, Mrs. Nash, for taking care of Ryan for us," said Stacia.

"It's no problem," said Kevin's mom. "And you can call me Mom if you like."

"I'd love to call you Mom," sobbed Stacia.

"You two have fun on your honeymoon," said Kevin's mom. She gave Stacia and Kevin a kiss on the cheek and then took Ryan back into the reception so that the newlyweds could leave.

"You ready to go, Mrs. Nash?" asked Kevin.

"God, I love the sound of that," gushed Stacia.

"You won't when you have to change all your identification when we get back," chuckled Kevin.

"Oh, I'll enjoy that," said Stacia. "I'll enjoy it because I'm so proud to be your wife."

"Let's go before we get accosted by anyone else," said Kevin in a stage whisper.

Kevin and Stacia snuck out the door and disappeared into the waiting limo. Before the driver closed the door, Kevin handed him a few one hundred dollar bills.

"Drive around for a few hours before taking us to the hotel," said Kevin.

"Not a problem, Mr. Nash," said the driver as he closed the door.

Stacia leaned in and kissed her new husband with an evident desire.

"I'm guessing someone's been horny all day," said Kevin with a chuckle.

"Uh, huh. Now help me out of this dress!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.