Oscar Meyers
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Riding in the limousine from the airport was a first for David Bear Claw. He couldn’t believe the luxury afforded students of the Druid College. Even Ohola U Tiwahe was quiet during the drive. Oscar, Georgia, and Debbie were watching the reactions of the guests. Oscar and Debbie found their reactions understandable while Georgia was amused. Finally, Oscar said, “They sent the limousine because Ohola U Tiwahe is an honored guest.”

David asked, “Do you mean that they don’t normally have a limousine pick up students?”

“It depends on what cars are available. Sometimes they send out a van, a sedan, or a limousine,” Georgia answered.

“Oh,” David said. He looked out the window at the passing scenery. The trees were the same kind as back home, but they were different as well. For some reason, the bark was just a lighter color, the leaves a little smaller, and the shape different. They passed a field with cows. He smiled and said, “Cows are the same everywhere you go.”

Surprised, Georgia asked, “Did you say cars or cows?”

“Cows. I was just thinking that although we were driving past oaks, they were different from the oaks back home. When I saw the cows, I couldn’t help commenting that cows look the same everywhere,” David Bear Claw answered.

Ten minutes later the limousine pulled into the drive in front of the college. Once it stopped, Oscar got out and held the door for everyone else making an exaggerated bow. Debbie looked around and said, “It is good be to home.”

“Will you be spending the night here or at my place?” Georgia asked.

Looking at the two women, Oscar wiggled his eyebrows in the manner of Groucho Marx. Moving his fingers as if he were flicking the ashes off a cigar, he said, “I’d like to spend it with you.”

“That was a horrible imitation of Groucho Marx,” Debbie said.

“That wasn’t Groucho Marx. It was his evil twin brother, Grouchy Marx,” Oscar said receiving groans from his two girlfriends. Even David Bear Claw looked at him in dismay.

Oliver came out of the administration building and greeted the guests. “Hello, Ohola U Tiwahe. It is an honor to have one of the members of the board for the Native American College come to visit us. I see you brought a student of yours with you.”

“Yes. This is David Bear Claw,” Ohola U Tiwahe said.

“Nice to meet you David Bear Claw. I see that you brought two of your classmates with you. He must be the famous Broken Horse and, of course, the young lady with him is the ever lovely Debbie,” Oliver said.

David Bear Claw laughed on hearing Oliver make reference to Oscar’s nickname. He said, “And don’t forget the warrior woman, Georgia.”

“The warrior woman. I like the sound of that,” Georgia said with a wink at Oscar. He made a little gesture as though he were firing a three inch long bow.

Debbie laughed and said, “Warrior woman rides a broken horse; it kind of sounds like the title of a song.”

Georgia sang, “I’m a Warrior, on a broken horse I ride. I’m ready nude and spread wide. Ready nude and spread wide.”

“That was awful,” Oscar said with a groan despite the fact that having her ready, nude, and spread wide sounded very good.

“Wait until I’m riding you tonight, Broken Horse,” Georgia quipped while giving him a threatening leer.

Debbie laughed at the twinkle in Georgia’s eye and said, “I might join you in song tonight. Maybe we should consider going cowgirl style tonight.”

Turning to Oliver, Oscar asked, “Why do I have a feeling that I’m going to be ridden hard and put up wet?”

“Let’s get our guests settled,” Oliver said shaking his head. Somehow it seemed to him that Oscar, despite his protests, was much more relaxed than usual.


Several days later, Oscar was in the first year dining room watching a very embarrassed David Bear Claw walk to a table holding his books in front of his crotch and his notepad behind his ass. He waited for the red-faced man to take his seat before he said, “Hello, David Bear Claw. Your blush gives a whole new meaning to the term ‘red man.’”

“Shut up,” the young man griped. He couldn’t believe that he was walking around naked like that.

Oscar laughed and asked, “What’s the matter?”

“I’m walking around here with everything hanging out for anyone to see. This is wrong,” David Bear Claw growled. Although many people might not believe it, Native Americans, as a group, were much more reserved about showing emotions than others. Hugging, kissing, and other forms of affection were seldom demonstrated publicly. Walking around naked was too far from acceptable behavior for David to accept without feeling ashamed.

“It is not that bad. At least you aren’t the only one naked,” Oscar said waving a hand to include the other students walking around in the same condition.

“You’re one to talk. You’re still wearing your clothes,” David said pointing at the red robe.

Oscar stood up and pulled the robe over his head. He dropped it on the chair beside him and sat down. Grinning at David, he asked, “Satisfied now?”

“Not really. I’m still naked,” David said. He was impressed with how easily Oscar had stripped.

“How are your classes?”

“Much harder than I thought they would be. It seems that I don’t have much time to do anything except study,” David answered. He had been shocked when asked to leave his class when he had arrived late.

“Yes, it is rather intense here,” Oscar said. He looked around the first year dining room remembering his first year. David was at a disadvantage having arrived in the middle of the school year. The rest of the students had already become accustomed to being naked all of the time. They were also much further along in coming to understand the two rules. He said, “Lots of changes.”

David Bear Claw was silent for a minute and then said, “Yes. There have been lots of changes and not all of them have to do with being here.”

“What do you mean?” Oscar asked.

“You’ve heard that Talks with Animals removed the curse that hung over our people. I imagine that it doesn’t mean much to you,” David Bear Claw said in answer to the question.

“I haven’t thought about it much, although I know that it is an important event for you and your people,” Oscar said. During his entire time at the Native American College, people made reference to William’s actions. He didn’t understand why it was such a big deal, but it was obvious by the way the others spoke that it was important.

David Bear Claw looked at the table while trying to frame his next few words. He wasn’t a storyteller and didn’t know how to convey the importance of what he wanted to tell Oscar. For some reason though, he felt that Oscar needed to know the full story. Taking a deep breath, he said, “Before the curse was lifted, my people were miserable. We didn’t seem to have the strength or will to change our situation. Poverty, particularly on the reservations, was the norm. We had the highest rate of alcoholism of any minority in America. Many of our people were abusive to each other. We lived in a spiritual swamp. We were basically beggars, asking for every government handout that was possible.

“When William lifted the curse, things changed almost overnight. Our thoughts cleared up. We regained the strength and will to improve ourselves without asking for handouts. Alcohol no longer had the ability to enslave us. Men and women began treating each other without abuse. Suddenly, we found that we had goals in life and the energy to pursue those goals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.