Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Oscar woke up in his dorm room and stretched. It was his birthday and he wondered what the women were going to do to celebrate it. He didn’t really enjoy his birthday and just hoped that he’d get through it. He glanced over at Sandy. She was awake and watching him.

Holding up an MRE, Sandy asked, “Not going to wait around for breakfast in bed?”

Oscar groaned at the sight of the MRE. Nearly every woman in the school had heard about his attempt to serve Debbie breakfast in bed for her birthday. Of course, that was nothing to his surprise breakfast in bed for Georgia on her birthday. He had given her an MRE that had been complete with toilet paper. Shaking his head at the obvious teasing, Oscar replied, “I’m never going to be able to have a birthday again without someone mentioning Debbie’s breakfast in bed.”

“I heard that Georgia insisted that it be disposed of as if it was toxic waste,” Sandy said. She smiled as she thought about the stories that Debbie and Georgia had told about his attempt to make breakfast in bed for Debbie. Personally, she felt that it had been a very nice gesture on his part and his failure just made him seem a little more human.

Oscar slipped on his robe. He said, “In case you’re wondering, I’m ordering cold cereal for breakfast this morning.”

Oscar watched Sandy climb out of her bed. Her laughter filled the room with joy. She was a very attractive woman. The majority of her hair was now black with just a small stripe of blond at the ends. She went over to her shelf and pulled down her blue robe. Noticing that he was watching her, she winked and asked, “Would you like a birthday blowjob?”

Tempted despite the fullness in his bladder, he answered, “Sounds good.”

Knowing what was in store for Oscar, she said, “Tonight, if you’re up for it.”

“Huh?” Oscar asked wondering why he wouldn’t be up to it that evening.

Having lived with Oscar for nine months, she knew how he was in the morning. She could practically see him dancing with his need to get to the bathroom. Smiling at him, she said, “Run along and potty.”

“Okay,” he replied as he headed towards the door.

Sandy watched him leave with a smile on her face. She shook his head knowing that everyone he met on the way would ask why he wasn’t in bed waiting for breakfast. She rushed to get to the dining room before Oscar reached it.

Oscar walked into the dining room and looked around. The normal crowd of students was present and busy eating. No one looked in his direction, but he had a feeling something was odd. He made his way to his normal table to wait for Debbie. As he passed one of the tables he stared at the people seated there. Everyone at the table had an MRE and was eating it.

From their seats at the table, Debbie watched Oscar’s reaction with a grin. Georgia had handed out MREs to all of the students the previous evening declaring they were the new birthday breakfast meal. She had told him that she was going to do it, but he had not believed her. He’d take her threats a little more seriously from now on.

Not believing his eyes, Oscar turned around and saw that everyone was eating MREs. Dismayed, he said, “I don’t believe it.”

Debbie rapped on the table three times and everyone shouted, “Happy Birthday Oscar!”

Laughing, he said, “I don’t believe it! Thanks everyone.”

He made his way over to where Debbie and Georgia were waiting for him. The smile on his face went from ear to ear. He couldn’t believe they had gone to so much trouble for his birthday. Sitting down he said, “You got me. I really can’t believe you did that.”

Handing him an MRE, Georgia smiled and said, “Bon Appetite.”

Examining the MRE, he groaned when he read the title on it. It was scrambled eggs. Opening the package, he followed the directions for heating the breakfast. The small plastic fusion well heater quickly warmed the eggs and toast before it melted. The water in the container was poured into the cup containing instant coffee.

Using the little plastic spork that came with the meal, he dug into the eggs. He sprinkled a little of the hot sauce onto the eggs. Looking up, he said, “This is good.”

“Don’t forget the little can of fruit and the instant juice,” Debbie said watching him. He ate his meal with enthusiasm.

“They’ve really improved the MREs,” Oscar commented. Winking at Georgia, he added, “They almost taste like my eggs.”

Debbie broke out in laughter and said, “They’re better than that.”

“They’re the private sector version rather than the military version. No toilet paper,” Georgia said. She took a bite out of the pancake that was in her MRE.

Debbie was surprised to find that her French toast MRe was actually rather tasty. After swallowing, she said, “This is pretty good.”

“Yes, it is,” agreed Oscar. He made short work of his meal.

When he sat back in his chair, Debbie handed him a small package wrapped in plain paper. At the surprised look on his face, she said, “It’s all I could afford.”

Oscar reached out and accepted the present. He looked at the little box with a sad expression on his face. In a soft voice, he said, “This is the first birthday present that I’ve ever gotten from someone other than my parents.”

Saddened by the admission, Debbie rubbed her eyes to keep from crying. Glancing over at Georgia for support, she said, “Open it.”

Oscar unwrapped the present and examined the Swiss Army knife within the box. It wasn’t the high-end version, but the Classic Red Knife with the white cross that had been around forever. It had the basic blade, scissors, file, toothpick, and tweezers. He had never had one and had always wanted one. Looking up at Debbie with a huge grin, he said, “This is wonderful. I love it.”

“I’m so glad. We have to keep it at the house until the sixth year,” Debbie said. She could tell that he loved the knife and approached the gift with the same emotions that she had approached the car he had given her for her birthday. She watched as he examined each feature of the knife with childlike interest.

Georgia watched Oscar as he caressed the shiny metal of the knife. She could see that he was really touched by the gift. It was with a shaking hand that he handed her the knife and said, “Take it to the house.”

She accepted the knife and handed him her gift. Surprised, he said, “That wasn’t from both of you?”

The comment surprised Debbie and she said, “No. We each got you something.”

“Wow,” Oscar said as he accepted the second gift. He unwrapped the gift. Looking inside the box, he examined the compact Bushnell binoculars. Reverently, he held them up and looked across the room to see how well they worked.

Georgia had been worried that he wouldn’t like his present. She realized that she shouldn’t have been concerned about his reaction. She said, “I can tell you like it.”

“This is a great birthday present,” Oscar said. He put the binoculars back in the box and closed it. He handed the box back to Georgia and said, “Take it to the house.”

“Of course.”

Relaxing now that his birthday was over, he took a sip of his coffee and added, “That’s the best birthday I’ve ever had. It’s almost a shame to get on with the rest of the day.”

“Do you think we’re done celebrating your birthday?” Debbie asked staring at Oscar in shock.

“Sure. What else is there to do?” Oscar asked surprised.

“Uh, we’ve made arrangements to leave campus for a couple of hours,” Georgia said glancing over at Debbie.

“Do you mean there is more?”

“Uh, don’t you remember all of the things you did for us on our birthdays?” Debbie asked.

Grinning, he answered, “Well, no one is going to let me forget the breakfasts in bed.”

“Don’t forget the car, the day at the spa, and then dinner out.”

“Don’t forget the hang glider, the day at the paintball range, and then dinner out.”

Oscar shrugged his shoulders and said, “Well, I could afford it.”

Debbie and Georgia exchanged glances. Suddenly nervous, Debbie said, “Let’s go over to the house.”

Not suspecting what they had planned for him, he followed them through the campus towards the exit. As he walked, his fellow students wished him a happy birthday. He thanked everyone for their good wishes, touched that they would take a minute out of their time for him. It was a simple thing, but it meant a lot to him.

This was the first time in his entire life that his birthday had been more than a special breakfast cooked by his mother and a gift of cash from his father. It wasn’t that they didn’t want to buy him presents, but none of the presents lasted beyond unwrapping them. On more than one occasion, special birthday activities had ended up in catastrophe.

He didn’t think that Debbie or Georgia realized how much the presents meant to him. Years as a klutz had convinced him that he would never get a knife or a fragile item as a present. He tried to remember the last time he had been given a present that would break if dropped and couldn’t.

The women entered the house and turned to look at Oscar. He stopped and looked at them. They appeared to be nervous. Each woman shifted her weight from foot to foot and rubbed her hands together. Curious about the sudden change in behavior, he asked, “What’s up?”

Debbie licked her lips and looked at Georgia as butterflies flitted around in her stomach. The red head looked down at the ground and mumbled, “Okay.”

Oscar watched the pair of women confused by their behavior. He didn’t understand why they would be so nervous around him all of a sudden. Debbie’s hands actually shook as she reached up to remove her robe. Georgia hastily removed her clothes as if she was afraid that she’d back down. Puzzled, Oscar wanted to ask what was happening, but could see that if he said a word they’d lose their nerve.

Once both women were naked, they looked at each other. Taking a deep breath, Georgia asked, “Are you ready?”

Oscar didn’t know if she was asking the question of him or Debbie. A shudder went through Debbie’s body and she answered, “I guess.”

Georgia stepped closer to Debbie while Oscar watched in confusion. It dawned on him what they were going to do. Everything was fine until Georgia touched Debbie’s breast. The red head jumped back and then ran from the living room while holding a hand over her mouth. She hit the door frame with her shoulder as she ran into the bedroom. Oscar, based on years of experience, said, “Oh, that’s going to bruise.”

He missed seeing Georgia turn, but noticed when she ran out the back door. Left alone in the room, Oscar looked around wondering what he was supposed to do. He went to the back door and looked out at Georgia sitting on a chair. She was crying. That concerned him since he had never seen her cry before.

Stepping out the door, he knelt beside her and put a hand on her back. In a soft voice, he asked, “What happened?”

“We wanted to surprise you. I knew it wasn’t going to work, but we really wanted to surprise you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.