Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Several days later, the Rabbi glanced at the clock and said, “It is almost dinner time. Go while I think about your questions.”

Oscar rose and left the Rabbi Teitelbaum to his thoughts. The elderly man considered Oscar while stroking his Star of David. He knew that Oscar wasn’t trying to convince himself to believe in God and he wasn’t trying to disprove the existence of God. Not once had Oscar even suggested that the Jewish God didn’t exist. It went further than that. Oscar wasn’t willing to accept the proposition that the ancient Egyptian Gods didn’t exist. It made sense that he interpreted the text assuming that they did.

Oscar beat the other students to the dining room and took a table in the corner. He considered the material that he had read that day. Moses was a servant of his God and, as far as he could tell, Moses had served well.

“How’s it going?”

Looking up at the interruption to his thoughts, Oscar said, “Oh, it’s you. I’m doing as well as can be expected.”

“You don’t look that happy to see me,” said the Grand Druid.

Oscar sighed before answering, “It’s tough reading about others who served their Gods. It is worse knowing that I am without my medallion at the moment.”

“I know what you mean. Each time I lost my medallion, it was like a part of me had died. The longest I went without it was three months. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you to have gone for so long without yours.”

Flippantly, Oscar said, “You could loan me yours and I’ll get it back to you in a year or so.”

Oliver laughed and replied, “I’m half tempted to do just that. I could use a vacation away from fellows like you.”

“Me? What did I ever do to you?”

“There are times when this job is worse than herding cats.”

Oscar laughed and commented, “I like that - Oliver Brown, cat herder. It has a ring to it.”

Glaring at the Red Robed Druid, Oliver said, “Definitely worse than herding cats.”

“Thanks for cheering me up.”

“Thanks for dragging me down.”

Grinning, Oscar said, “Glad to be of service.”

Oliver threw his hands up in the air and left the table. Although he might have sounded as though he was upset, there was a grin on his face. Still laughing as the Grand Druid worked his way around the room, Oscar waited for Sandy to arrive. They’d have dinner together, just like every night.

It was a few minutes before Sandy arrived at the table. She sat down while shaking her head. In a low growl of frustration, she said, “I was looking at some of the work on semiotics and I thought my brain was going to fry.”

{Editor’s note: “Fried brains” is NOT an exaggeration : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotics }

“You’re studying semiotics already?”

She sighed before she answered, “No, but I will. It will be a couple of years before I have to deal with that material.”

“How are your other classes going?”

“Finally got past Socrates, so I’ve only got another two thousand four hundred years of philosophy to cover,” she answered with a laugh.

“I fear that what I’m learning predates Socrates. At the time of Moses, asking questions wasn’t questioning the world. It was questioning the Gods and that wasn’t viewed as a healthy activity.”

Sandy was silent for a moment and said, “For a lot of people, that hasn’t changed.”

“Right. There are a lot of people who believe that asking certain questions about our existence on this planet verges on questioning God. If evolution is correct then does that mean God doesn’t exist? If we accept that God still exists and evolution is correct then does that mean he isn’t all-powerful? So many people want to avoid the questions that call their God into question that they want to create laws that make asking the question illegal. If they can’t make the questions illegal, then they want to enforce their answers through law.”

“You serve the God. What do you think about questions of our origins?”

Oscar sat back and thought about it for a minute. When Sandy was about to give up on getting an answer, he said, “I can’t think of a better way to serve the Gods and Goddesses then by trying to understand them. How else are we to understand them if we don’t try to understand their past works? I’d say that our service demands that we ask such questions and work hard to answer them.”

“What if the answers we come up with erode our belief in the Gods and Goddesses?”

Oscar laughed and said, “I’ve met the God. It is rather hard for any answer a man can generate to undermine that experience. From what I’ve observed, people would rather limit the powers-that-be rather than accept that they can’t understand their actions.

“Trying to put the Gods and Goddesses into a cute little box that can be easily packaged and sold to a populace is like trying to control an earthquake. You can’t control an earthquake. The Gods and Goddesses are just too powerful for us to really understand. I think people fear the idea of all powerful Gods more than the idea of not having Gods.”

Sandy was quiet for a minute as she thought about it. Finally, she asked, “What do you think of the proposition that attempting to expand our knowledge is really an attempt to steal the power of Gods?”

“You’re making reference to Frankenstein’s monster as the result of man treading in the footsteps of God?”

“Exactly.”

“It’s a question, but perhaps not the right question.”

Sandy looked at Oscar for a moment while considering his non-answer. She changed tack and asked, “What restrictions are there on how we go about answering questions?”

“We have the two rules to guide us,” answered Oscar. Looking at Sandy, Oscar said, “I think that it is important to understand the full consequences of how we go about answering questions and validating our answers to them. The moral way to answer a question is to assure that we will not harm others during the pursuit of the answer. Once we get the answers, it is up to us to assure that they are not used to against the weak.”

“And you know this to be true?”

“No I don’t know it is true, but that is my opinion. I’m just one little Druid who serves his God and may one day serve the Two-sided One,” answered Oscar with a shrug of his shoulders. He wondered if it was ever possible to convey just how small and insignificant an individual was in the grand scheme of the universe. There were times when he wondered why the Gods and Goddesses even worried about the world of man. As far as he was concerned, that was the real mystery.

Changing the subject, Sandy asked, “What are you studying this evening?”

“Golems,” answered Oscar amused at the irony. His evening class was on the legends of the Hebrews. The topic of Golems suggested that there was a time when the servants of the Hebrew God were given special powers in the same manner as the Druids. He was curious how the Rabbi would react to his thoughts on the matter.

She smiled and said, “We return to the topic of Frankenstein’s monster.”

“Constructs of mud created to serve men,” Oscar said, “although creating a Golem didn’t usually work out the way it was intended by their creator.”

“Sounds like an ancient version of robots,” said Sandy.

“Golems and robots are ancient and modern versions of the same story,” said Oscar thinking about it. Nodding his head, he said, “It is a story that resonates with people.”

“Why do we like those stories so much?” asked Sandy.

In a soft voice, he said, “Golems and robots are attempts to create slaves in a manner that does not involve the strong taking advantage of the weak. I think that there is some desire in people to be served without guilt. Robots are not alive; hence there is no guilt in making them work for us.”

“So you think we enjoy those stories because we want slaves?”

Nodding, Oscar said, “Exactly. We can imagine much more than we can do as an individual. It takes a lot of time and effort to create something great.”

“I know that we have industrial robots. Why do you think that a Druid hasn’t created a humanoid robot yet?”

Oscar laughed and said, “We’re not ready for a humanoid robot. The first thing we’d do is try to have sex with it.”

“Speaking of trying to have sex, here comes Debbie,” Sandy said with a twinkle in her eye. She hoped that Debbie wanted to swap rooms for the night.

Debbie sat down on Oscar’s lap and wriggled. Trying to sound very prim and proper, she said, “Hello, Oscar.”

“Hello, Debbie,” said Oscar even as his hand slipped between her legs to let her know how much he missed her.

She wriggled against his hardening cock and turned to Sandy. Smiling at his roommate, she asked, “Would you mind swapping rooms tonight?”

“No problem. I was hoping you were going to ask that,” answered Sandy. The fact was that she enjoyed sleeping with Robert, Debbie’s roommate. The two of them were in the midst of developing a very nice relationship.

“Don’t I have any say in the matter?” asked Oscar pretending to be hurt. His cock throbbing against her bottom told a very different story than his mouth.

“No,” answered Debbie with a grin. She wriggled on his cock and, winking at Sharon, added, “Little Oscar has already spoken and he is asking why we should wait until later.”

Sharon laughed and said, “I’ll have to go and ask Little Robert if I can spend the night, too.”

“No need. Big Robert sent me over here to ask if we could swap rooms. It seems that there is a little romantic interest developing between you and him. Am I right?” Debbie asked.

“Maybe,” Sharon answered drawing the word out and speaking in a little girl voice. She placed her hands between her legs and twisted from side to side as if she was trying to hide something. There was definitely a cat ate the canary smile on her face.

“Maybe there’s a lot of romantic interest developing between you and him.”

“Maybe...”

Laughing at the innocent little girl pose Sharon had taken, Oscar said, “So I guess it is safe to say there might be something there.”

“Maybe...”

Debbie leaned over and kissed Oscar. It wasn’t a little peck on the cheek or a killer tongue down the throat type of kiss. It was just passionate enough to let him know that she couldn’t wait to visit with him later that evening. Straightening, she said, “I’ve got to get back to the group before they get suspicious that there is something between you and me.”

“Ah, we wouldn’t want them to get suspicious,” agreed Oscar with a grin. There wasn’t a person anywhere on campus who didn’t know about their relationship.

After Debbie left, Sandy sighed and asked, “Are you sure that she’s not bi?”

“Positive,” Oscar answered.

“God, I just love that long red hair, pale skin, and killer body.”

Grinning, Oscar said, “That’s odd. I might say the same thing.”

“Oh, you’re horrible. Here I am pining away for the sexiest woman on campus and you’re sleeping with her,” Sandy said watching Debbie walk across the room. The red head had turned and blown a kiss to Oscar even as Sandy had mentioned that he was sleeping with her. She sighed and stared wistfully at Debbie.

Returning to his room after classes, Oscar was met by Debbie outside his door. She greeted him with a kiss and then said, “I think your roommate has a crush on me.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I’ve caught her looking at me a couple of times,” Debbie answered.

“Well, there are times when I wonder if she’d rather sleep with you, than me.”

“Ugh,” replied Debbie with a shiver. The whole idea of having sex with a woman disgusted her.

Smiling at her reaction to the other woman’s attention to her, Oscar said, “Come on in my room and let’s have a little heterosexual joining to chase away your disgust.”

“Don’t be disgusting,” teased Debbie. She wrapped an arm around his and pushed him with her hip.

Oscar opened the door and he followed her into the room. She looked around and saw the small pile of books on his desk. It was practically nothing compared to the stack on her desk. She lifted her robe over her head. With that action, she was naked. The sight of her naked body had its usual effect on Oscar.

Oscar pulled off his robe and approached her with his erection leading the way. Smiling at the effect she had on him, Debbie said, “I see you’re happy to see me.”

Without responding, Oscar took her into his arms and kissed her. It was a long gentle kiss filled with passion and backed by a total focus on her. She melted into his arms and settled into the kiss with a sigh. Leading her to the bed, they laid down on the narrow surface.

As always with Debbie, it was a soft and gentle session of lovemaking. Debbie was warm, giving, and gentle. Even her body was soft and yielding to his touch. She enveloped him with her pussy, arms and legs as he penetrated her. Even her orgasms were soft; announced with little squeaks of pleasure rather than loud screams.

His thrusts were slow and gentle. He lasted a long time at the reduced pace, backing off when he came close to coming. When he would stop, Debbie would gently rub her hands up and down his back while staring deeply into his eyes. It was a totally different kind of experience being with her than with Georgia and Oscar enjoyed his times alone with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.