Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Oscar stood outside the college for ten minutes, his hand stroking the gold medallion on his chest. He decided that he couldn’t put off entering any longer. Fear warred with his curiosity about how people would react to him after the revelation he was a Druid. He was afraid it would distance him from his classmates, something he didn’t want to have happen.

Upon entering the building, his medallion dropped to the floor with a dull clang. Oscar froze and stared at it for almost a full minute before bending down to pick it up. It had been a comforting presence and its sudden absence was like a cold shower. In his hand, it felt cold and lifeless. He stared at the medallion.

“I was afraid of that,” commented Oliver startling Oscar from his trance. The Grand Druid took a couple of steps towards the red robed Druid. He looked down at the medallion in the younger man’s hand and shook his head in sympathy.

“I guess I knew that would happen,” said Oscar feeling empty. He looked up at the Grand Druid with a sad expression on his face. He knew the Grand Druid understood the feeling since he’d lost his medallion twice.

Oliver held out the wooden box in which Oscar had stored the medallion. Oscar accepted the box and laid the medallion into it with care. It was almost physically painful to shut the lid. With a sigh, he handed the box back to Oliver. Softly, he said, “Take care of it.”

“I’ll take your gun, too,” said Oliver nodding his agreement.

Fishing the gun out of his pocket, Oscar unloaded it and handed it over. With deft and competent motions, Oliver checked to make sure that the chamber was empty and then put the gun into his pocket. Seeing that Oscar was about to remove his robe, Oliver held up a hand to stop him and, once he had Oscar’s attention, said, “You’ll want to keep that for the moment. I suggest you go over to the house and get some rest before coming back to school.”

“Thanks,” replied Oscar. He was tired despite having napped on the flight back. A transport plane was not a particularly good place for sleeping. He had not slept for a significant amount of time since leaving the college four days earlier. The field was not the place to take naps.

“They are waiting for you,” said Oliver with a smile.

“Who?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Georgia and Debbie, of course,” retorted Oliver in surprise.

“Oh, yeah.” Oscar wondered what kind of reception he would receive from the two women. The relationship had been strained for a long time before he left on the mission. He hoped he wouldn’t have to choose between them since there wasn’t any way for him to do that. In a way, he wished Georgia waited for him without Debbie. He knew the two of them had a lot of things they had to discuss, one of which was Debbie.

Raising an eyebrow at the lack of enthusiasm, Oliver said, “Come back tomorrow for classes. You didn’t miss much. School wasn’t exactly suspended while you were gone, but most of the students and faculty were glued to the television watching what you were doing.”

“We made the news?” asked Oscar. For a half a moment he wondered if they had broadcast anything that included him. He almost hit his forehead with the palm of his hand when he recalled the trip through the bureaucracy of the Turkish government had included an entourage of reporters. Of course they had made the news.

“Made the news? You guys were the news for three days,” replied Oliver. The fourteen Druids, with the support of five governments, had removed over eighteen thousand terrorists in a single day of fighting. The third largest terrorist organization in the world had suddenly blinked out of existence. Syria who had been a major financial supporter of the organization was reeling from its destruction. Iran had been very subdued in its reaction, unwilling to admit that it had played a role in supporting it or in destroying it.

Iran was not the only country that denied involvement. The United States denied it had a role in the action despite the fact that it had supplied materials and transportation. Oliver, as a result of a request by Ed Biggers, had given a press release identifying it as a Druid Operation undertaken in support of the Fusion Foundation, an international humanitarian aid organization.

Middle Eastern countries did not accept that the Druids had acted on their own accord. It was almost universally believed that they had been used as pawns of the American government and the Israelis. The idea that the Fusion Foundation workers had never been taken hostage was mentioned quite frequently among a number of news agencies. European news agencies claimed it was a move to solidify American claims on oil in the Middle East.

Oscar felt his role in the entire operation was marginal. As far as he was concerned, he’d been a bodyguard for Ed. He didn’t mind that role, but he didn’t think it was significant enough to mention. He said, “Well, the others were much more involved than I.”

“Are you kidding? Both Turkey and Iraq mentioned it was the intimidating presence of the ‘devil woman’ and the ‘desert ghost’ that convinced them to support the operation. When Penny dispatched the man attempting to kill Ed, she sent a message across the whole middle east. Druids are to be respected.

“When you rose out of the tarmac to kill a suicide bomber, you reinforced that message. They recognize and respect strength. Both of you demonstrated exactly the kind of strength they admire the most. Don’t discount that contribution,” said Oliver. He was aware that Oscar had just cemented a reputation of strength throughout the Middle East and earned the respect of every warrior in that part of the world.

Oscar was surprised by the vehemence with which Oliver had delivered his explanation. Used to being a hands-on kind of operator, he was uncomfortable with the more subdued role in which he had been cast. He felt that his real contribution had been keeping Ed and Penny alive. Doubtfully, he said, “If you say so.”

“The rumors say you scared the Iranians into supporting the operation,” commented Oliver with a smile. Seeing the uncomfortable expression on Oscar’s face, he said, “Now go get some rest.”

“Thank you, I am a little tired,” said Oscar as he turned and left the building. It wasn’t a long walk to the Bigger House, but it took enough time to allow him to sort out some of his feelings about the mission. He hadn’t felt comfortable with fighting inside a city and his mind was working out ways in which he could have handled it better.

It didn’t take enough time for him to figure out what he was going to say to Georgia and Debbie. Oscar knocked on the door rather than walk into the house. Since the fight with Georgia and Debbie, he hadn’t felt comfortable intruding without an invitation.

He didn’t have to wait long before Debbie, wearing a blue robe, opened the door. His cock reacted immediately upon seeing her. It surprised him since he hadn’t had that reaction since the morning in the glade with the Two-Sided One. He groaned at the thought it was going to happen to him from then on.

“You’re that upset at seeing me,” asked Debbie surprised by his groan.

Looking down at his cock, Oscar said, “Nope. Just had an involuntary physical reaction to seeing you, I’m afraid.”

She glanced down and blushed when she realized what he meant. His interest in her was announcing itself in a most obscene manner. At least the time in the college enabled her to understand it for what it was -- an involuntary action of the body. Stepping back, she said, “Come in. We’ve been expecting you.”

“That’s good, I guess,” replied Oscar wondering if it was really such a good thing. He stepped into the house and looked around trying to get a feel for the reception he would get.

“She’s in the living room,” said Debbie thinking that he was searching for Georgia. She didn’t want to say that she was more than a little disappointed to learn that his thoughts went to Georgia first. She closed the door and took his hand in hers. Searching for a neutral topic, she said, “You look tired.”

“I am. There weren’t many chances to sleep,” said Oscar. “I’ve missed you.”

Debbie leaned over and kissed him. The kiss quickly escalated into a very passionate exchange. It took his breath away and left her flushed. He walked numbly as she led him to the living room. This was not the reception that he had been expecting and he wondered what was happening.

Georgia had risen from the couch and was waiting for him in the living room. She looked over at him seeing her warrior returning from battle. It reminded her of the man with whom she had fallen in love. She said, “Welcome home, my warrior.”

Seeing Georgia reminded Oscar how much he loved her. She was so beautiful in both body and spirit. There was an inner fierceness that resonated with his soul. He had to hold himself back from rushing to her. He smiled and said, “It is good to be home.”

“He’s tired and hungry,” said Debbie still holding onto his hand. She released his hand and took a step away so that he could greet Georgia in a proper fashion.

Georgia noticed the erection and smiled at seeing it. She stepped over to Oscar and kissed him. Her kiss was hard and demanding, fully consistent with her fundamental character. Still holding his hand, she turned to Debbie and suggested, “Why don’t you take him to get cleaned up while I make a soup and sandwich?”

“Good idea,” answered Debbie with a smile. She tugged on his arm to lead him away.

Oscar watched as the two women exchanged a glance that was filled with a meaning he couldn’t decipher. Still looking at Georgia, he allowed himself to be led away. With his body half turned to Georgia, he saw her wink at him and smile. Confused by her actions, he turned to Debbie in time to catch a very satisfied expression on her face.

Upon reaching the bathroom, Debbie removed his robe with quick easy movements. He couldn’t believe his eyes when she stripped as well. Her naked body was splendid and the sight of it made his cock throb. With Georgia nearby, he was worried about acting upon his desires. Moving to the controls of the shower, she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature.

Shocking Oscar, she gently pushed him into the shower. Pressing her body against his back, she proceeded to wash him. Her stiff nipples pressed into his back sending shivers of excitement through his body. Her soapy hands washed his chest before moving down to his erect cock. It wasn’t long before she was giving him the best handjob that he had ever received. He groaned as he asked, “What about Georgia?”

“It’s her turn after I’m done,” answered Debbie as she sped up her strokes on his cock. She enjoyed the reaction of his body to her touch.

“Her turn?” gasped Oscar as he processed her statement. Within seconds, his body shuddered and ropes of come shot onto the floor of the shower. His legs threatened to give out on him.

Once Oscar had come, Debbie turned her attention back to cleaning his body. Stunned by the turn of events, Oscar stood in place and allowed her to wash him. When she finished, she moved to stand in front of him. She posed with her legs spread and her hands cupping her breasts. In as seductive of a voice as she could manage, she said, “My turn.”

Hands trembling, Oscar started to wash her. She turned so that he could start by washing her back. His cock, soft for almost all of five minutes, returned to its erect state. The gentle caress of his hands on her legs threatened to take her to an orgasm. She wondered if the ease with which she achieved pleasure from his touch was a gift or a punishment from the Gods and Goddesses. No woman should find herself so weak at the hands of a man despite the overwhelming pleasure that it brought.

Oscar washed Debbie’s hair. She found the experience erotic and thrilling. It was a surprise to her when she actually moaned as his hands caressed her scalp. She wondered when the scalp had become an erogenous zone. She caught herself before her hand had made its way to between her legs. A small shudder shot through her body as if she were having a mini-orgasm. Based on the tingling in her body, she decided that he could wash her hair anytime.

Oscar rinsed her hair and said, “We had best get out of the shower before we turn into prunes.”

Kneeling down, she lifted his balls in her hands and replied, “Too late. You’re all wrinkled down here.”

Her hand gently lifting his balls felt good. Despite having just come, Oscar had already achieved another erection while washing her. Now it had swelled even larger and was becoming painful. He smiled and ran a hand across her breasts as he said, “Oh my, we better hurry up and get out. I’d hate for these precious treasures to get all wrinkled too.”

Debbie laughed and stepped up to him. Placing a passionate kiss on his lips, she savored the moment before stepping back. She couldn’t believe how aggressive she had been. With a sigh, she said, “You need to eat and get your strength back. I have a feeling you aren’t going to get much rest today. You have two women to satisfy and I’m feeling pretty insatiable.”

The comment nearly caused Oscar to drop a towel when he realized what she meant about satisfying two women. The pair dried each other off with large fluffy blue towels. The soft texture of the towels tickled and left them feeling excited. Holding hands, they left the bathroom without dressing and headed towards the bed. Debbie laid down on the bed and held out her arms for Oscar to join her.

Looking at the sight of Debbie open and waiting for him, was almost too much for Oscar. He paused and asked, “What about Georgia?”

From the door, Georgia answered, “I’ll be watching to make sure that you do it right. Once I’m convinced that you did it correctly, then it is my turn.”

Oscar spun and looked at Georgia. She was leaning against the doorframe enjoying the surprised look on his face. Unable to believe what he was hearing, he asked, “What are you telling me?”

“I’m telling you to get in bed and make love to Debbie,” answered Georgia watching him with a twinkle in her eyes. The two women had come to an agreement while Oscar was out of town. The idea that he had fully expected to die on that mission had made each re- evaluate their relationship with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.