Oscar Meyers - Cover

Oscar Meyers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Sunday morning started slowly. Oscar woke pressed against Georgia, enjoying the feel of his love in his arms. His erect cock was nestled between the cheeks of her ass. The silk of her pajamas felt smooth against his bare skin. He ran his right hand up the front of her body, pausing to caress her silk clad breasts. His erection throbbed, rubbing against the silk. He sighed in contentment.

Georgia, waking from his touches, pressed back against him and said, “Good morning.”

“Good morning, my love,” he replied.

She wiggled her butt and asked, “Feeling a little horny?”

“Yes and no. I’m always horny around you, but my erection is because I need to get to the bathroom,” answered Oscar. He didn’t make a move despite the pressure against his bladder.

“Oh, a morning piss-on?”

The phrase struck Oscar as odd. He understood what she meant, but he hadn’t ever heard of it put in that manner before. He answered, “I guess so.”

“Why aren’t you heading to the bathroom?”

Oscar snuggled closer enjoying the feel of her silk pajamas against his skin. After kissing her on the back of her neck, he replied, “Too comfortable.”

“Hmm, that feels good.”

“I don’t want to move.”

Georgia giggled and said, “So don’t move.”

“I’ve got to,” he said as the pressure in his bladder started to become painful.

She didn’t bother to answer. Instead, she just pressed her body against his a little harder. His cock throbbed between her buttocks. The pressure grew in his bladder.

“Darn it,” he cried as he pulled away and sat up. Getting out of the bed, he walked to the bathroom saying, “I’ll be back.”

Georgia settled in the bed pulling the covers tighter, missing the warmth of his body. She wondered how her guest in the other bedroom was doing. It would make her a bad hostess if she didn’t get up before Debbie and make some coffee. She yawned and decided to lay her head on the pillow for another minute. At the end of that minute, she was asleep.

Oscar stepped out of the bathroom and saw that Georgia was asleep in bed. Not bothering to get dressed, he wandered out of the bedroom heading towards the kitchen. Oscar had never been particularly good in the kitchen, but he did have the theoretical knowledge about how to make coffee, eggs, bacon, and toast. Entering the kitchen, he looked around to see where everything was stored.

Opening the coffee maker, he filled the basket with ground coffee. He decided that they needed a full pot, so he filled the basket to the top. He added the water, put the pot in the appropriate spot, and turned on the machine. For about thirty seconds, everything went smoothly. Suddenly, water started pouring out of the wrong place carrying with it the ground coffee. The mess spread over the counter and ran onto the floor as he hopped around trying to wipe it up with paper towels while avoiding getting the hot water on his unprotected body.

He turned at the sound of giggling behind him. Debbie, dressed in her blue robe, was watching him with a hand held over her mouth to hold back her laughter. His cock reacted in the predictable fashion, coming erect despite the fact that he was still trying to deal with the coffee. Her eyes glanced down, watching the immediate reaction to her presence. It shocked her in terms of how fast it rose in her presence.

She pushed him out of the way as she said, “Get out of here. You need to unplug it.

Even as she spoke, she went to work in the kitchen. Quick as a flash, she had unplugged the coffee pot. The water still spilled forth for several more seconds, but the flow was soon stopped. As she swept the water on the counter into the sink with a sponge, she asked, “What did you do?”

“Nothing. The machine is busted,” answered Oscar defensively. He hadn’t done anything strange. He had put the water in the area where the water was supposed to go and filled the area for coffee with ground coffee.

She looked around at the brewer and replied, “You didn’t put the lid on the coffee pot. That didn’t allow the coffee to flow into the pot.”

After replacing the lid on the pot, she plugged in the machine and turned it on. Water started pouring out onto the counter almost immediately. Oscar grinned, feeling as though his error was excused by the fact that the brewer wasn’t working correctly. She unplugged the machine and waited for the water to stop running. A few swipes with a sponge cleared the water and coffee grounds off the counter. Puzzled, she said, “I don’t understand.”

Looking over at Oscar, she noticed that his cock was still erect. Shaking her head, she returned to figuring out what was the matter. Removing the brewing basket, she saw that he had filled it to the top with coffee grounds. In an exasperated tone of voice, she asked, “Did you ever make coffee before?”

“Not in one of those machines,” answered Oscar. He realized that while he might be graceful when moving around, he was still a klutz in the kitchen.

“You overfilled the brewing basket and left out the paper filter. That kept the water from running through and it spilled out,” she said as she started disassembling the coffee maker. Debbie went to work in the kitchen cleaning the coffee maker and then making coffee. She hummed while working, looking completely at ease in the kitchen.

Oscar stood off to the side watching, not knowing what to do to help. He asked, “Is there anything that I can do to help?”

“No, that’s okay. I’ve got a feeling that you don’t know your way around a kitchen.”

“Not really. Last time I tried to cook something, the kitchen caught fire,” he admitted.

She laughed and asked, “Really?”

“Yes, really. I’ll admit that I’m a bit of a klutz.”

His statement surprised her. It was inconsistent with the incredible physical feats that she had seen him perform. She turned to look at him and found her eyes drawn to his erection. Pointing at his cock, she asked, “Do you want me to take care of that thing?”

That was the last thing that he wanted her to do. Oscar frowned and answered, “No. I’ll do it.”

“Thank you,” she replied. Her feelings were hurt at his refusal of her offer.

Oscar went into the bathroom; not interested in enjoying his erection. All he wanted was to get rid of it. A little hand cream, a bit of rubbing, and he achieved an orgasm. His cock returned to a flaccid state. It didn’t take too long to clean up the mess that he made at the sink. He stopped in the bedroom to put on the blue robe.

In all it was five minutes total from leaving the kitchen to returning. Debbie watched as he returned. As soon as he saw her, his erection returned to create a tent in the front of his robe. Shaking her head, she started to believe that there was nothing natural about his reaction to her. She said, “I thought you were going to take care of that.”

“I did.”

She commented, “It seems that you are right about your erection being caused by the Gods and Goddesses. I don’t know why they would pay attention to initiates like you and me.”

It took all of his control not to blurt out that she was the only initiate present in the room, but he held his tongue. Instead, he replied, “It’s hard to say.”

“Well, it’s hard; and it’s hard to ignore,” replied Debbie with a grin. His persistent erection in her presence had two effects on her. On one hand, it was kind of creepy thinking that his cock had a mind of its own and was fixated on her. On the other hand, she was rather pleased by the attention. She wouldn’t have been able to explain it to anyone since she didn’t understand it herself.

Oscar had groaned at the bad play on words. He didn’t even know how to respond, but was saved when Georgia asked, “It’s hard, still?”

Oscar turned and looked at his girlfriend standing at the doorway of the kitchen. Her hair was wild and tangled, giving her the appearance that she had just had sex. For him, she was the sexiest sight he had ever seen. With awe, he said, “You are so sexy.”

Georgia smiled and asked, “Why don’t you let her take care of that?”

Considering that he had turned her down when she had offered, Debbie wasn’t sure that she really wanted to help him out. Rather than allow Oscar or Georgia to make the decision for her, Debbie interrupted, “I don’t think I’d like to do that.”

Georgia raised an eyebrow at the refusal. The first thought that came to her mind was that Debbie had to be crazy not to want Oscar. Then she realized that maybe Debbie didn’t want to do it with her around. It was only after considering it for a third time that she realized that Oscar, with his earlier refusals to touch the young woman, had hurt her feelings.

Understanding that he had upset Debbie, Oscar chose not to press the issue. Sitting down at the kitchen table, Oscar said, “I’ll try to behave myself.”

An uneasy silence descended upon the trio as they waited for the coffee to finish brewing. The weekend with Georgia wasn’t going as he had planned. He was still unhappy about his situation at the school and now he had hurt Debbie’s feelings. When the coffee finally finished, Oscar grabbed a cup and said, “I’m going out for a walk.”

Debbie was about to tell him that he could stay there and she would leave when Georgia said, “That’s a good idea. Come back in about three hours.”

“Three hours?” Smiling at Debbie, Georgia said, “Yes, in about three hours. I think it is about time for Debbie and I to engage in some girl talk.”

After looking from one woman to the other, Oscar gave up trying to understand what Georgia wanted to do. He nodded and then left the house. Outside, he looked around and headed back towards the school without thinking about where he was going.

After pouring two cups of coffee, Georgia sat down across from Debbie at the kitchen table. She pushed one cup across the table to the younger woman. After taking a sip of her coffee, she said, “Oscar is scared to death of touching you.”

The announcement startled Debbie. She looked at the other woman trying to figure out what had motivated her to say that and asked, “Why?”

“Because he’s afraid that if the Gods and Goddesses are pushing the two of you together, that they are pushing us apart,” answered Georgia with a thoughtful look on her face.

The younger woman was quiet as she considered what Georgia had said. Putting his feelings in that perspective, his continued resistance to her was understandable. She could see that he loved Georgia and the idea of losing her must be tearing him apart. She frowned and said, “I don’t think the Gods and Goddesses would do that.”

“It doesn’t matter what you think. It’s what Oscar thinks that will determine what he does or does not do with you,” replied Georgia. She fell silent as she thought about what would happen to her if she lost Oscar. That would kill her and she knew it. Despite how much she loved him and that she believed he loved her just as much, she was afraid that Oscar was right.

“What do you think?”

Fighting back a sob, Georgia said, “I think he’s right.”

Oscar looked around realizing for the first time where he had wandered. The meteors that marked the four directions were clearly visible from the center of the glade. Surprised to find where he was, he blurted out, “How did I get here?”

“Grow up, Oscar.”

The voice surprised him and he spun around finding that he was no longer in the Carter Glade, but in a meadow somewhere else. The colors were overly bright, the sounds loud, and the smells strong. A fat man, sitting on the ground a short distance away, was watching Oscar with undisguised interest. The man was grotesquely fat with a small cock peering out from under a roll of fat.

“Pardon?” asked Oscar even as his cock became painfully erect. Looking down at his cock, he became aware of the fact that he was naked.

“I said that you should grow up,” replied the fat man.

“You’re trying to destroy my relationship with Georgia,” argued Oscar. Even as he argued, he wondered why he was getting so sexually aroused by the fat man.

The fat man slowly morphed into a fat woman. The change was only explicit in the region of its groin, although the shape of the body did change a little and the breasts grew much larger. She said, “Ah, you worry about the woman with the spirit of a man inside. She has a little of the two sides in one. The idea that such a one exists sounds familiar to me.”

Oscar stared at the fat woman as a smile spread across her face. It dawned on him what the Two-Sided One was suggesting and he laughed, “Okay, so I can see where there are some similarities.”

“I think the God favors her. She has a warrior spirit,” commented the fat woman.

“So what about Debbie?”

The fat woman changed back into a man, the clitoris growing into a rather large cock. Rubbing his cock, the fat man said, “I think the Goddess favors her. She’s a little more nurturing than the other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.