Oscar Meyers
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

A naked Oscar stepped out of the bedroom and stopped as he stretched feeling the muscles tighten and then relax. He was feeling exceptionally good that morning. Last night Jennifer had been a wild woman, claiming that it was a goodbye fling. She had worn him out with her sexual energy and he had slept very well. Georgia, seated on the couch, watched him with a feral intensity as he stepped into the living room. Her eyes drank in his body and her body tingled in its desire for him.

He sat down on a chair across from her. His eyes flicked across her naked body, appreciating the view. She was a smaller version of her sister. Her breasts looked bigger, even though they were smaller than her sister’s breasts. The smaller frame of her body gave that impression. Her nipples were erect, despite the fact that it didn’t seem that cold in the room to him. He wondered if she was sexually excited. His cock started to respond, but he pushed away the thought.

He said, “I would like it if you could join me at the training facility.”

Thoughts that she had not entertained for a long time went through her head. She had noticed the beginning of his erection. Her eyes flew from his cock to his face in surprise at his suggestion. She asked, “What do you mean?”

His eyes rested on her face and answered, “You fight like I do and you know as much about the training program as I do. You helped create it and I need you to help me. I hope you can join me.”

She looked at the floor for several minutes before softly answering, “I would like that, but...”

He waited for her to continue as she stared off into space for a moment. It had been a slim hope that she would join him, but her hesitancy suggested that she wouldn’t. Disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm, he said, “I understand. You have other responsibilities.”

She looked up at him, her lower lip quivering, as she said, “I want more from you than that.”

She looked upset. Wanting to comfort her, he gracefully rose from his chair and moved to the couch settling down beside her. Putting an arm around her, he pulled her close to him. It was incredible how good it felt to hold her like that. Tenderly, he looked into her eyes and said, “Tell me what you want and it is yours.”

Her eyes searched his, seeking any guile or deception. She felt that if he truly liked her then his body would be responding to her presence. Yet, he sat there flaccid and apparently physically uninterested in her. She wondered if he couldn’t see her need. She feared that if he was to see it, that he would take advantage of her. Years of pursuit by mindless males had built huge walls of distrust of masculine sexual drive. She hesitantly said, “I don’t know if I can tell you.”

He was about to respond when Jennifer came out of the bedroom. She smiled as she saw the couple sitting together on the couch with his arm around her sister in a clearly protective gesture while her sister was looking at him with desire. She didn’t realize that she was interrupting a private moment that had only begun to blossom. Looking at them with a smile, she said, “It’s about time you two lovebirds connected. I’ve been waiting all week for this to happen.”

Oscar looked at her with surprise written on his face. He felt a significant emotional attachment to Georgia, but hadn’t realized that it was obvious to anyone. He didn’t know if it was love, but he did know that he enjoyed being around her tremendously and the house seemed empty when she was not there. They had spent almost every free minute together. She had helped him flesh out his training program.

Georgia looked at him out of the corner of her eye, afraid of what she might see. She feared that he didn’t really care about her. She finally blurted out, “He’s asked me to go with him to Afghanistan.”

Jennifer, still not picking up on the underlying tension, assumed that they had already been to bed together. She replied, “I was getting worried that he was going to leave without you making a move on him. So now that you know how he is in bed, you can go with him. Clearly he isn’t a love ‘em and leave ‘em type of guy.”

Blushing brightly, Oscar said, “I’m afraid that we haven’t been to bed. I’m waiting for her to be ready for it. I asked her to come with me because...”

Jennifer covered her mouth with her hand in dismay. For the past week, she had watched them work, play, and talk with each other. They complemented each other. If she was asked, she would have to say that she was jealous of her sister. Not because of Oscar, but because her sister had found such pleasure with him. She said, “Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize.”

Georgia could hardly believe her ears. He wanted her and was waiting for her to act. No one had ever displayed such self control on her behalf. She couldn’t believe it and asked for confirmation, “You’ve been waiting for me to ask you?”

Oscar looked into her eyes and said, “Of course, I want to you be ready and willing to accept me into your life.”

“You want me in your life?” She looked into his eyes, hoping against hope that he meant what he had just said. He wanted her in his life! His words echoed in her mind.

Oscar took her hand and raised it to his lips. He kissed it gently and then answered, “Very much.”

She looked at her sister and realized that she suddenly wanted to be alone with Oscar more than anything. She stood, still holding his hand, and said, “Come with me.”

Oscar followed her to her bedroom. Jennifer watched them leave the room. Oscar’s cock reacted to the promise that the moment held, swelling with each step. Aloud, to no one in particular, she said, “Thank the Gods and Goddesses. It’s taken them long enough.”

Georgia settled onto the bed and lay back pulling Oscar down to her. He moved beside her and started kissing her. He could tell that she had different needs than her sister. She needed to submit, but only to a certain point at which she would then need to take charge. He kissed her, trailing kisses along her neck, behind her ears, and moving slowly to her breasts. Taking his time, he enjoyed the flavor of this woman. Her skin, speckled here and there with freckles and imperfections that all bodies have, was unexplored territory. He enjoyed his explorations as much as she enjoyed the sensations it provided her.

As her excitement grew, so did her aggression. She would move under him trying to get him to pay attention to one place more than another. Excited, she forced his head between her legs, spreading them to make access to her womanhood easier. The rich aroma of her juices excited him. The smell differed significantly from her sister’s. He licked her juices amazed at the quantity that she produced. He knew that she was ready to take charge when she started directing his head from place to place by pulling on his hair.

He moved up her body so that he was laying on her. Grabbing her, he rolled onto his back, pulling her with him. She was now above him and in control. She didn’t waste a minute before she had mounted his cock. She worked herself up and down his cock, hoping that it would drive her to a release. History argued against it since she had never had release from sex with a partner, usually having to settle for her own hand to bring herself off.

She changed her movements to small circular rolls of her hips. That hit the right spot and her climax rushed over her, surprising them both. For her, she had been frustrated as she tried to push herself over the edge. Then, in space of two seconds, it seemed that all frustration evaporated and her mind and body exploded with pleasure. For him, she was just moving fluidly and then her entire body went rigid. The blush that spread across her entire body was enough to send him over the edge.

She fell across his body, hugging him and weeping gently. He didn’t understand the tears, but understood her need to be held. He put his arms around her and held her closer while she remained impaled on his cock. The lack of movement didn’t create the kind of pain that he was used to experiencing after orgasm. The warm envelopment of her cunt around his cock, kept him erect. His need for her grew as they held each other. For the first time, the act of coupling stopped being sex and became loving. The transition was subtle, but both felt it.

His hips rose off the bed in little movements that excited them both. Her clit was pressed against him and each little motion seemed to cause a jolt of electricity to flow from her clit to her breasts and finally to her brain. The tightness of her cunt rubbed the ridge of the head of his cock. The sensation was extremely satisfying. He flexed his cock inside her and they both jumped at the sensation. Her breath became ragged. She was building to another orgasm as was he. She pushed against his hips as they rose off the bed.

They lay like that, slowly working up to a release. The first five minutes were pleasant. The second five minutes was phenomenal. At thirty minutes, the feelings they shared were so intense that neither of them would ever be able to describe it. The orgasm, when it finally came, was shattering. A spiritual bond was forged between them. They both wept like babies as they recovered from the effects of the orgasm.

Oscar stood at the door looking at Georgia. It was clear to anyone that saw him that he didn’t want to leave. She would be joining him in a month, but even stepping out of the house seemed impossible. Jennifer watched the lovers as they looked into each other’s eyes and she shook her head at the sight. Oscar looked like a lovesick puppy and she didn’t even want to think what her sister looked like. Finally, she’d had enough and said, “It’s time for you to get to the plane. They aren’t going to hold it for you.”

Oscar, wearing his red robe, followed her to the car. People stopped to look at the pair as they walked with cat-like grace to the car. They got into the car and left for the airport, unconcerned about the effect they had on the people around them.

It was only a twenty-minute drive across the base to the airfield and they made good time in getting there. The security gate at the airfield took less than two minutes to get through. The guard had snapped to attention when they had pulled up in her car. Jennifer laughed as she said, “It never ceases to amaze me at how quickly they can snap to attention when they see the red robes.”

Although Druids had been in the public eye for almost a decade, their influence on public policy was only now becoming clear. Oscar asked, “Why do they do that?”

She answered, “The word has gotten out on this base that we are to be treated like Colonels or better. Many of the upper ranking officers think that we are super soldiers. Can’t tell them otherwise, so we have to put up with it. Personally, I can’t wait for one of them to drop the bullshit and treat me like a normal person.”

They had just gotten out of her car when a soldier came up to them and asked, “Oscar Meyers?”

Oscar turned and nodded in acknowledgement. He replied, “Yes?”

“Your plane is ready. I’ll take you to it,” he said. The soldier looked very uncomfortable at dealing with the Druid.

After looking back in the direction of the house, Oscar turned to Jennifer and said, “I love your sister very much. I hope that isn’t a problem for you.”

Jennifer laughed and answered, “The only problem it presents is that I’m going to have a very lovelorn sister moping around the house for the next month.”

Oscar looked very serious and said, “I’m sorry.”

Jennifer laughed as she replied, “Don’t be sorry. I’ve been hoping she’d find someone, for years. Now get on your plane.”

Oscar hugged Jennifer and then turned to the soldier. With far more sharpness in his voice than he had intended, he commanded, “Lead the way.”

He followed the soldier to a large transport plane and entered through the loading ramp. He stopped to look at all of the crates on the plane, surprised by the tremendous amount of material loaded within it. All of it was to be used in the construction of the training facility. He looked around and asked, “Is this it?”

The soldier shook his head and answered, “There’s another plane that has material and the engineers are on it.”

Oscar looked around and asked, “Why aren’t there any men on this plane?”

“We thought you would be more comfortable alone.”

Oscar looked at the soldier for a moment and then asked, “Are you going on the other plane?”

“Yes, Sir.”

He smiled and said, “Good. Let’s get over there and I’ll fly with you guys.”

The soldier looked uncomfortable for a second. There was a long pause before he replied, “Yes, Sir.”

The two men left the transport and went to another plane. As they walked, Oscar asked, “So what do you like to be called, Private Whitman?”

Recognizing that Oscar was trying to make him feel a little more comfortable in his presence, the man answered, “Most of the guys call me Whitey.”

Oscar knew from first hand experience about how some folks were given nicknames that they didn’t necessarily like, but answered to anyway. As if it was a fact, he said, “You don’t like that.”

“Not really,” replied the private surprised that Oscar had picked up on that.

“So what do you like to be called?”

Private Whitman answered, “Jim.”

Oscar looked at the private and stated, “Okay Jim. Call me Oscar.”

“Yes Sir.”

Tired of being addressed so formally by everyone, Oscar looked at the private and replied, “Oscar!”

“Yes, Oscar,” replied Jim as he started to relax in light of the informal manner of the man.

Oscar walked along for a moment towards another airplane. He said, “Well, let’s see how many Oscar Meyer jokes you guys have come up with.”

The private nearly stumbled. He had laughed as hard as the rest of the men about the hot dog they were taking over to Afghanistan. He looked over at Oscar and noticed the smile plastered on his face. He asked, “You don’t mind?”

It wasn’t that he didn’t mind, but he understood why they did it. It allowed them a chance to feel superior to someone, hiding their own insecurity. Oscar said, “They don’t know me enough to respect me yet. That will come with time. Until then, they’ll make their jokes.”

Jim glanced at Oscar out of the corner of his eyes as he considered what the Druid had said. To hear someone talk about earning respect was something that was relatively new to him. Respect was given to rank with the understanding that it had been earned.

They entered the other transport plane to see more crates and boxes on board. There were a number of bored soldiers seated on the hard chairs along each side of the transport. Oscar went to one of the seats and sat down as the men in the plane stared at him. He smiled back and said, “Now that the big wiener is here, let’s get this show in the air.”

A ripple of laughter ran through the plane as the loading ramp lifted, closing the rear of the plane. Oscar watched the rest of the world disappear and turned to look at the traveling companions. They would be with him until the camp was established and then half would leave.

He waited until the plane had taken off before standing up. This was his chance to meet the men and women that would be working with him. He went from individual to individual, asking their names and their interests. He spent almost half the trip in this fashion, spending at least ten minutes with each person.

The last soldier he met, Brett Nolan, had watched Oscar go from person to person. He felt that Oscar was attempting to suck up to the men and his respect for the man had dropped through the whole flight. When he was given a chance to talk to Oscar, he asked, “You are a Druid, aren’t you?”

Oscar looked over at the man and answered, “Yes, I am. I serve the Gods and Goddesses, although my service supports primarily the God.”

Another soldier asked, “So what does that mean?”

Oscar looked off into the distance and answered, “It means I live my life according to certain rules. I strive to protect the weak from the strong. I work to defeat evil in the world. I advise others on how to serve the greater interests of mankind. It is an awesome responsibility and one that I take very seriously. Lives hang in the balance based on decisions that I make. The God has blessed me with special abilities to aide me, but I am still a man and prone to err.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.