Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 40 -- Wild Weekend II

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 40 -- Wild Weekend II - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

No, I can't forget tomorrow,
When I think of all my sorrows,
When I had you there but then I let you go.
And now it's only fair
That I should let you know
What you should know...

--Without You (Harry Nilsson)


We didn't do much Friday night. Kristen suggested we order take-out Chinese and she passed an order to the main house to have somebody pick it up for us. Harry arrived about forty-five minutes later, our meals in those white cardboard cartons.

Lynette and Kristen drank white wine; Sherry and June drank Tab, and I had some iced tea with mint leaves that Lynette made the previous day.

I excused myself after dinner and went back to my studio to listen to the album that I borrowed from the Swifts. My intention was to try to figure out a suitable arrangement for the song I was interested in that would do it justice.

I was only interrupted once in the studio: Kristen asked me what time I was going to bed, and I told her that I intended to be there by midnight.

I spent the rest of the night working on my arrangement and then picked up an open reel tape with a song of my own composition on it that I wanted to complete before Thursday.

Midnight came and went, and when I realized the time, it was past two o'clock in the morning.

I put my music away and walked out of the studio. The door to the recovery room was closed, indicating that it was occupied. I realized that I hadn't said good-night to the girls and regretted spending so much time in the studio.


I woke the next morning to Lynette sucking me off.

Usually, this was Kristen's job, but apparently the two girls had made different arrangements in my absence the previous evening. I looked past Lynette and saw that she had both legs spread out in a split with Kristen's body underneath her.

I couldn't see the girl on girl action, but my dick was already pretty hard from Lynette's intense sucking. I reached down and caressed Lynette's head in a loving manner to let her know that I was awake.

Lynette moaned, sending thrilling tremors through the shaft of my organ, bringing me very close to orgasm. I tried to will myself not to come, but Lynette was too talented. It was obvious that Kristen had ordered her to suck me off quickly and she was putting her entire self into the act.

I achieved my release much quicker than I wanted, and pumped into Lynette's sucking mouth. After a few strong bursts, Lynette pulled off me and immediately attacked Kristen's face, depositing my sperm into my beloved's hungry mouth.

I was too spent to do much more than look for a few moments before shaking my head and dragging my ass out of bed. Lynette and Kristen were still playing around, kissing each other ferociously. I left them to their own devices as I entered the master bathroom.

As I was taking my shower, I heard somebody come into the bathroom.

A few seconds later, Kristen entered the tub. "Can you wash my hair?"

"Of course, sweetheart." I soaked Kristen's beautiful hair and then put a generous amount in her shampoo onto it.

Kristen's shampoo (both lather and rinse cycles) took about fifteen minutes. I heard the toilet flush and realized that Lynette was in the bathroom as well.

I hopped out of the shower, grabbing one of the large towels, and nodded to Lynette, indicating that she should join Kristen.

Lynette smiled at me, and got into the tub. I could hear the two girls squealing together as they worked very hard to clean themselves up. Of course, Kristen was already squeaky clean all over her body, but Lynette would be the final arbiter of that.

Back in the bedroom, I pulled on a black pair of slacks and saw a couple of new shirts in my dresser drawer. I decided upon a burgundy shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair was still wet and very unkempt. I found a rat-tail comb on the dresser (one of Lynette's), and tried to get the majority of the knots out. I wasn't completely successful, and I knew that either Kristen or Lynette would insist on running a brush through my hair to get it perfect to their way of thinking.

I could hear hair dryers in the bathroom, indicating to me that the girls had left the shower. I dawdled for a bit, and finally walked out of the bedroom.

I was surprised by the presence of Sherry in the dining room, and the smell of blueberry pancakes coming from the kitchen. "Ooh, my favorite!" I announced to June in the kitchen.

"It sounded like you were still busy in the bedroom," June said as she came out of the kitchen with a smirk.

"Wasn't me for the last twenty minutes, Juicy!"

June blushed slightly at the mention of her nickname, as did Sherry. I wondered if June actually told Sherry how she got that nickname.

Kristen and Lynette surprised me by coming out of the bedroom about five minutes after I did. I was used to the two of them taking close to a half hour just to dress, but the two of them came out wearing sun dresses that were identical except for color that I remembered Kristen bought when she admired Patty's favorite dress style a year earlier. Both girls' wore their hair straight and long past their shoulders.

My mind flashed back a year or so ago when Patty and Kristen were dressed like twin sisters. However, with Lynette and Kristen with their similar builds and hair styles, the effect was even more striking. Both June and Sherry noticed their outfits.

"You guys look great!" June said as the girls came out of the bedroom.

The two girls took the compliment in stride.

"Good morning, Sherry," Kristen said, smiling at June's guest.

"Hi, Kris."

"How was the recovery room?"

"I never slept in a water bed before," Sherry answered. "It was a bit weird, but it turned out very comfortable."

I nodded, remembering the smell of vinyl that took a little getting used to the first time I used that room myself.

Kristen looked at June and said, "June picked out the color patterns for that room."

"It's nice," Sherry said, smiling. "It even has some of Jim's clothes in it, including his costume."

"Costume?" Kristen asked. She was unaware of my greaser outfit.

Sherry looked at me as if she had violated a taboo, but I smiled at her. "Just a few props for a song, sweetness."

"You're getting secretive in that studio of yours, mister!"

"Well, if you want to help out, I can use a bass to do a fairly standard riff."

"Sure thing... oh, wait! Maybe tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I asked, confused.

"We have a guest, darling," Kristen pointed out. "It's not nice for you to disappear for hours at a time with your music."

Sherry immediately protested. "Kristen, that's really not a prob-..."

"Hush, Sherry," Kristen said. "I'm just reminding Jim who the host is around here. This is his apartment, after all."

I nodded, a bit sheepishly.

June came out of the kitchen with five plates of pancakes, balancing them like a waitress in one of those diners you see in the movies. "Breakfast is served."

"Yum!" I said, grateful the topic had turned away from me being a bad host last night.

Lynette looked at the set up on the dining room table, and without saying a word, she went into the kitchen and quickly returned with an unopened bottle of the expensive wild blueberry syrup that we were building up a nice stock of in our pantry.

"I didn't know where you guys kept that," June said, smiling. "I looked all over."

"Back of the pantry on top," Lynette said. "It's Kristen's favorite--her mother has it sent in from a place in Maine."

"Bar Harbor," Kristen said, automatically.

I had no idea where Bar Harbor or any town in Maine was, so I didn't comment. Kristen's family did a lot more traveling than my family ever did; in the year since I started dating Kristen, I had probably traveled further and more often than I had in the previous fifteen years of my life, and that wasn't much compared to Kristen!

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"June and I have practice later today," Sherry said. "Lynette was thinking of helping out."

I noticed that Lynette's reaction to this information was to immediately look for permission in Kristen's eyes and she smiled when she immediately received Kristen's silent blessing.

"That leaves the two of us, Kris."

Kristen smiled at me.

I smirked at Kristen. "That means that I'll be able to lay down that bass track today after all."

Sherry and June laughed at my response, and Kristen and Lynette joined them.

"Jim has a one-track mind when it comes to music," Sherry said, giggling.

June giggled and added, "I think he calls it a four track in his studio. Anyway, he's unlike most boys his age, who have one-track minds focused on something else."

I felt a bit embarrassed at this. "What's wrong with playing music? What's it that Mac Davis sings? 'Music is the universal language, and love is the key.' Right?"

Sherry came to my rescue. "That's right, Oogie. Everybody loves you for your music. We're just having fun with you."

Lynette furrowed her brow, and then got up from her chair and quickly left to the spare bedroom. She returned a few seconds later with a light brown wig with short, frizzy hair--almost an Afro-style.

"Where did you get that?" June asked.

Kristen answered. "Lynette has, like, five or six wigs. She's always liked them, but she only seems to wear them..." Kristen suddenly stopped.

I think I knew why Kristen stopped. Lynette usually wore her wigs when she was alone with Kristen in the spare bedroom. When June wasn't around, the girls never closed their bedroom door when they were together and I had seen Lynette dressed up in wigs and costumes when they were playing together.

Lynette didn't blush, but proceeded to put the wig onto my head. "There. Now he looks like Mac Davis. He even has that funny nose!"

"Hey!" I protested, sensitive about my looks.

"Do his voice, Oogie," Lynette begged.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Mac Davis' voice. I tried to make it a bit nasal, and tried a few lines:

I could sit around making music
All day long...


This sounded a bit too nasal, so I ended up doing the song more or less in my own voice.

As long as I'm making my music
I ain't gonna do nobody no harm.


"Wow, that's eerie!" June suddenly said, interrupting me.

"Yeah," Sherry said.

Even my beloved Kristen was looking at me, a bit shocked. "I was always trying to place who your natural voice sounded like."

Lynette didn't say anything, but was nodding in agreement.

I was a bit confused until June said what everybody else had been thinking. "Jim sounds like Mac Davis!"

"Huh?" I shook my head. "His voice is more nasal than mine!"

"No it's not," Kristen said, shaking her head. "When you made your voice nasal, it didn't sound like him at all. When you relaxed and used your own voice, it sounds just like his."

"You guys are crazy!" I protested, shaking my head vigorously.

Everybody except me seemed to be in agreement, however.

I stewed over this quietly and let my so-called friends continue to talk about my voice sounding like that of a country-western singer.

After a couple of minutes of good natured ribbing, Lynette touched Kristen's arm and then nodded at me. Kristen and the others got Lynette's message and the subject was mercifully changed.


Later that day, after the three cheerleaders had left to go to pick up my sister on the way to practice, Kristen joined me in the music studio.

Kristen was strumming her guitar as she watched me play with the patch cords that led to the open reel and the cassette tape decks.

"You need a mixer," Kristen said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "We've never seen good ones in the second hand shops, though."

Kristen put down her guitar and left the studio for a moment. She returned less than a minute later.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"I needed to fetch something."

I looked at Kristen, and only saw a guitar pick in her hand. "A pick?"

Kristen smiled. "Nah. A surprise." She picked up her guitar and started picking a song, stopping a few times to tighten or loosen her strings slightly to get her guitar in perfect tune. I soon recognized the song as Don MacLean's Vincent, which I remembered Kristen playing at the music store in Indiana.

"You played that at the store," I pointed out.

"I use it to warm up. It was the first song I ever picked out on my own, and I like to play it."

I listened to Kristen play that song. After she played the chorus, she started to repeat the verse. I started singing along.

Starry, starry night,
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze.
Swirling clouds in violet haze,
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue.
Colors changing hue,
Morning field of amber grain,
Weathered faces lined in pain,
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.


My lovely blonde Goddess smiled as she realized that I knew the words to that song. Heck, I had just about memorized that entire album when American Pie came out. Based on what people told me about the title track, I even started looking into Buddy Holly records at the time.

I continued to sing, and Kristen joined me by singing a harmony line on the second chorus:

Now I understand,
What you tried to say to me.
How you suffered for your sanity.
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen,
They did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.


Kristen stopped playing at this point. "Do you ever feel like that, Jim?"

"Like what?" To me, Vincent was simply a song. A very pretty one, but it was just a song.

"Like people are sometimes too stupid to listen to you?"

"No."

"You don't feel like you're misunderstood?"

"When I was younger," I admitted. "My father was a bully, but I always had my mother. I don't feel like that so much nowadays."

Kristen shook her head. "When I first heard that song, I asked Daddy if he could get me a reproduction of that picture."

"What picture?" I asked, completely confused.

"Starry, Starry, Night. The picture mentioned in the song."

"The song's about a picture?" I asked. This was news to me.

Kristen looked at me, surprised. "Do you know anything about that song?"

"Somebody once told me it was about Vincent Van Gogh... a painter, right?"

Kristen shook her head. "It's pronounced 'Van Gogh.'" Kristen pronounced the last part the way it would be pronounced in Dutch, with a back-of-the-throat guttural sound at the end. "You don't know what the song's about?"

I decided to admit my stupidity. "I originally thought that he was singing about a friend. Then somebody told me it was about an artist, which sort of explained all the color visualizations in the song. I was never sure what to make about the song, actually."

"It's a short song but it is all about the life of Vincent Van Gogh. How he was misunderstood his entire life. He was broke when he died, and nowadays his paintings sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars--money the painter never saw."

"Starry, Starry Night was the name of one of his pictures?"

"You've been in my room. The picture is on the wall."

I tried to remember the picture that Kristen had hanging over one of her dressers. I remembered a picture with a lot of swirls on it. "The one with the yellow circles?"

Kristen shook her head at me. "Yeah. That's the picture that the song is about."

I decided it wasn't a good idea for me to admit that I had thought that particular picture was one that Kristen might have painted herself when she was younger. It never occurred to me that it was a reproduction of a painting by a famous artist!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.