Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 30 -- Injury

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30 -- Injury - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Instant karma's gonna get you!
Gonna look you right in the face.
Better get yourself together darlin',
Join the human race.
How in the world you gonna see,
Laughin' at fools like me?
Who in the hell d'you think you are?
A super star?
Well, right you are!
Well we all shine on,
Like the moon and the stars and the sun!
Well we all shine on,
Ev'ryone come on!

--Instant Karma (John Lennon)


Later on that day, Lynette came downstairs and found me in the billiard room.

"Want to play?" I asked.

"What stakes?"

"Showers," I said. "How about the loser has to soap the winner to orgasm for every game that he or she loses?"

"How many games?" Lynette asked.

"Until I win one. I have plans for tonight that include you and Kris, and June's mother tried to wear me out last night."

"You asked for what you got, Jim," Lynette pointed out. "Anyway, I'm glad I'm multi-orgasmic." Lynette broke the rack she set up. Two solid balls sunk.

I groaned. Although Lynette and I were about even in our abilities at pool, Lynette was terrific when she had an incentive.

We ended at five games: Lynette won four, and I only one.

It was a lovely shower.


Kristen and June arrived together in the shower. The two girls saw Lynette blowing me.

"Lynette lost?" Kristen asked.

"She won, four orgasms to one," I answered, savoring Lynette's talented tongue on my organ. "She already got her payment."

My eyes noticed June, and my balls sent a signal to my mouth to order June to get her oral talents over here to replace Lynette.

For once, my mouth was smart enough not to obey such a stupid signal.

Let me take a break from this story to tell you this unnecessary piece of advice. If you are receiving sexual stimulation from anybody, it is never a good idea to ask somebody else to come and take over. This advice may not be applicable to necrophiliacs, however.

Instead, Kristen took June to the shower opposite the one Lynette and I were using, and slowly started lathering soap between June's legs.

My eyes were glued to the action between my beloved Kristen and my best friend. June's ass was sticking out toward me, moving back and forth as Kristen stimulated her slowly. Kristen and June rarely spent time alone together, but they did get along nicely when they did.

Kristen was kneeling down, her head nearly level with June's crotch.

I knew from Kristen's position what she wanted.

I fondled Lynette's wet head and I pulled her upward until her lips were about even with my chin. I lowered my head and kissed her fully.

When we broke the kiss, I turned so that Lynette could see Kristen and June. "Think Kristen needs some soap?" I asked Lynette in a whisper.

Lynette giggled and she dragged me over to the other two girls. She knelt behind Kristen, taking a bar of soap and making a lather before she massaged Kristen's breasts from behind.

At the same time, I turned June so that she was facing Kristen, and I grabbed a bar of soap myself and massaged June the same way that Lynette was doing Kristen.

Slowly, I started moving my prick up June's ass crack to stimulate the lower length of my shaft, and then, as I moved it down, I redirected the shaft to probe between June's legs, sliding alongside her pussy lips, spreading them until I felt the slight nub of June's clit. I continued pressing my shaft until the head of my cock emerged in front of June.

After a second, I felt the flutter of Kristen's tongue as she started to lick me, and I relished the sensations, moving my shaft slightly back and forth to increase the stimulation that June was feeling.

Kristen was the only woman I knew who didn't have a problem with licking my cock when it had soap on it. She couldn't lick any other part of me or anybody else when it had soap on it except my cock. Both Kristen and I figured that this was due to my wish that had my cock taste better than just about anything else, which I guess meant that her brain simply filtered out the alkaline taste of the soap when she had my dick in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Lynette and I continued soaping our partners' breasts, our fingers circling their skin and occasionally flicking erect nipples. I could feel Kristen's hot breath on the tip of my penis as her breathing increased.

I started moving my cock back and forth with large movements, pausing when I was as far as I could push to allow Kristen to kiss and lick my shaft before returning for another stroke.

It didn't take much time before my cock was ready, having been primed by Lynette's sucking earlier and now with the stimulation of Kristen's talented tongue and June's now-erect clit as I slipped back and forth.

Kristen was rewarded with a small eruption, and she took it in her mouth and continued to lick the head. I knew from the fact that Kristen wasn't sucking me that some of my first spurt ended on Kristen's face. I pulled back quickly and pushed forward just as quickly, but there was no more semen in my body.

Kristen's lips reluctantly released my dick, and June bent down immediately to lick up the semen from my first spurt from Kristen's face like a happy puppy. After a few seconds of licking, the two girls kissed, and Kristen was able to get my seed second hand.

I moved one of my hands from June's breast and started to fondle between her legs. I hadn't realized how close June was, as my hand was soon covered with her lubrication as she started to scream in ecstasy.

I continued manipulating the lovely cheerleader and I started to whisper into her ear, "Juicy June... the wettest cheerleader in school!"

"OOH," June screamed. "YOU NASTY BOY... FUCK!"

Kristen had moved up so that she was able to kiss June on the lips to help limit the echoing as I continued whispering "Juicy June loves getting her ass fucked in front of her mother" and other "nasty" things to her over and over, extending June's orgasm.

I felt Kristen's fingers intertwine with mine as the two of us fondled June.

Meanwhile, Kristen reached her limit and started moaning herself into June's mouth as Lynette's talented fingers achieved their goal.

Hearing the two friends moaning in stereo was wonderful as their voices echoed in the shower room.

It took only a couple of minutes for the two girls to slow down, despite the fact that Lynette and I were still rubbing the girls. I knew that June had squeezed her legs together to prevent my fingers from returning, and I reluctantly obeyed her wishes.

Everybody was breathless, despite the fact that Kristen and June had only been in the shower for fifteen minutes or so.

June said, "Hey! That's not fair! Lynette didn't get to come!"

"Jim gave me four nice ones right before you got here."

"That was one on one," June said. "I think we should gang up on Lynette!"

"Massage?" I asked, grinning.

"No!" Lynette protested.

Kristen got an evil gleam in her eyes. "Nozzle, Jim! June, help me hold her!" Kristen pushed Lynette until she was laying on the floor.

As soon as Lynette was on the floor, June squatted over Lynette's face. Meanwhile, I disengaged the shower massage head from its holder. Kristen had recently replaced the standard shower heads with ones that could be held in the hand and set to various pulsing rates. After purchasing them, I tried to install them, but found that the lengths of the hoses were too short. That was rectified after a visit from a plumber who installed longer hoses on the units.

I went to the changing area and found a flow concentrator that Kristen had requested from the plumber and using a quick-connect coupling, quickly replaced the massaging head with the flow concentrator. It had a convenient control that allowed the water to be turned on or off from the nozzle.

"Nooomph!" Lynette cried as she heard me make the arrangements, her voice muffled by June's bush.

I offered the nozzle to Kristen, who grinned wickedly. She aimed it directly on the hood that hid Lynette's clitoris.

Lynette's reaction was immediate. She screamed and her head moved up, almost toppling June over.

Kristen indicated for me to lower the pressure on the hose, and I did so.

It took only three more spurts of varying lengths before Lynette achieved her fifth and then sixth orgasm in the shower. Kristen helped calm Lynette down by lightly licking between Lynette's legs.

June got up off Lynette's face, and Lynette's face was a mask of pure pleasure. I could only imagine the effect that the nozzle would have on a woman's most sensitive spot on her body.

I watched Lynette's breasts move up and down, her beautiful nipples rock hard.

Eventually, Lynette lightly caressed Kristen's head, and Kristen finally got up, her job complete.

"One of these days, I'm going to nozzle you, you fucking bitch!" Lynette warned.

"Promises, promises!" Kristen said, knowing that Lynette's threat was empty, as it took quite a while for Lynette to recover from a good nozzling. It seemed that the first spurt, no matter how much we tried to decrease the flow to the nozzle, was always just a bit too strong.

The first time that Kristen nozzled Lynette, I had been kissing Lynette, and her reaction caused a small bruise on my lips as her head moved up unexpectedly as the first stream hit her. There was also some minor bruising between her legs and she was sore for about three days. Kristen learned to reduce the pressure on the shower controls before using the nozzle after that.

So far, no other girl had allowed anybody to nozzle her; although I saw a wistful look from June as she had watched Lynette get nozzled her first time.

This was only the third time we nozzled Lynette, and we now had a few rules that required Lynette to be securely held to the shower floor, and for the nozzler (almost always Kristen) to carefully lick her afterward to help bring her down gently.

I think that the nozzle was Kristen's special torture device for Lynette to pay her back for what we simply called the "vibrator incident" where Kristen had been set off so hard that it took both Lynette and I to bring her down.

Kristen put the nozzle down, and moved over Lynette's body so that the two girls were breast to breast and face to face, with Kristen face down.

I massaged Kristen's back, and caressed her ass. I moved my body over hers, as I silently signaled to June. June's eyes widened as she moved so that she was kneeling at the two girls' heads.

I faked a massage rub, and instead rolled Kristen off Lynette.

"Hey!" Kristen protested as June got into position over Kristen's face. "No! No! NO!" Kristen yelled until her protests were muffled by June's crotch.

Lynette saw me pinning Kristen's feet with my knees spreading Kristen's legs.

"Have the energy, sweetie?" I asked Lynette.

Slowly, Lynette nodded, and crawled until she could find the nozzle.

It took a minute or two for Lynette to get the water back on, and it didn't occur to me that she didn't take the same care to keep the pressure low as I did. As it was, Kristen was wriggling too much for me to be able to reach the water controls. When I looked up, my brain noticed that something wasn't quite right, but I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Before I could warn Lynette, the first spurt hit its mark.

"NO!" Kristen screamed, completely toppling June, who, luckily, didn't get hurt.

"Two more, bitch!" Lynette said, menacingly.

Kristen tried to get out of my grip, but I held her. June tried to get back into position, but Kristen kept her away.

As June was distracting Kristen, Lynette let loose with a second spurt.

"Yiiiieeeee!" Kristen screamed, and she got free of my grasp, but her legs were already convulsing.

Lynette dropped the nozzle and started to crawl toward Kristen. June saw the slowness of Lynette's progress, and she moved quickly between Kristen's legs to help ease her back.

Lynette saw June take over and sighed.

June moved up. "She's freezing down there. Didn't you use warm water?"

Lynette said, "I... I forgot the hot."

June resumed her licking.

Usually, after a nozzling, it took Kristen and me to bring Lynette back upstairs. We'd put her to bed and she'd fall asleep almost immediately, and wouldn't engage in sex for about twenty-four hours.

Now we had two fallen soldiers.

I wondered how willing Kristen would be to use the nozzle again now that she had experienced its annihilating capabilities.

When Kristen came down, she said one word. "Shit!"

I laughed, and I signaled to June that we should bring Lynette upstairs first, since she's had the most time to recover.

We picked up Lynette by the arms, and deposited her on one of the seats molded into the wall part of the changing area. We toweled her off, and June did that magical turban wrap on Lynette's head that females seem to know how to tie instinctively.

"One... two... three..." I said, and June and I started the arduous task of dragging Lynette's sorry ass upstairs.

As we got to the stairway, I realized for the third time that we'd either need to install an elevator or add another bedroom or two downstairs if the girls insisted on using nozzles on each other.

It took us about ten minutes to get Lynette into the spare bedroom.

When we got back, Kristen was still in the same position. I was a little worried, but Kristen wasn't screaming or anything. As it was, it took June and me about twenty minutes to bring Kristen upstairs. When we got her into the spare bedroom, Lynette was already fast asleep in the middle of the bed. I sat Kristen down as June moved Lynette's nearly lifeless body over onto what I knew to be the "wrong" side of the bed for her.

I shrugged, and June and I tucked Kristen in.

"I love you, Goddess," I said as I kissed her good night.

"I'm going to get even with you, lover," Kristen said half-heartedly.

"Do your worst," I said, giving her a final kiss on the head.


"They're going to be out until tomorrow morning," I told June.

"They have class in the morning," June pointed out.

I shrugged. "It's not my problem. They nozzled each other."

"It's only four p.m.," June said. "Want me to make supper?"

I shook my head. "Do you know where Roman's is?"

"Where Patty works?" June asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Now, THAT sounds like a good idea!"


Patty was working behind the counter and seemed surprised to see June and me alone together. "Hey, Jim, June! Where's Kris and Lynette?"

"Unconscious," I said. "They nozzled each other."

Patty hadn't seen our latest addition to the shower room, but had already heard from Lynette about its devastating effects. "They have class tomorrow!"

"They knew that before they started in on each other," I said.

June said, "I think Lynette will be at class tomorrow, even though she got four to Kristen's two. She seems to be recovering quicker with experience."

Patty just shook her head. "So, what will you guys have?"

I looked at June. "Pepperoni and sausage?"

June smiled. "Onions, too?"

"Sounds fine," I turned to Patty. "How long?"

"Fifteen minutes," Patty said. "Two drinks?"

June and I nodded.

She totaled our bill and I paid.

June and I found ourselves a comfortable booth, and we talked about Merry's upcoming initiation.

"I'm going to be first with you during the seven minutes of heaven," June said. "I think I can blow you properly in seven minutes."

"No!" I said, automatically, knowing that June's blow jobs were as devastating to me as the nozzle seemed to be for females.

June laughed. "Something you don't know, and maybe I'm not supposed to tell you, but if any cheerleader makes you come, the offending person has to undergo a public punishment."

"Public?"

"Lynette never told us what it was, but we always tried to get the guys right to the point before we left them."

"You wouldn't!" I protested.

"Of course not," June said, grinning at me. "I'll simply swallow as you shoot. No evidence. Makes you safe for any cheerleader that follows."

I laughed. "No, that may work, but the idea of seventeen other girls afterward is still too much to bear."

"Aww, poor baby."

Patty arrived with our pizza, and then moved into the booth next to me. "Dinner break."

"Help yourself, Patty," I said.

"I added hamburger and extra cheese for no charge."

"Yum!" I said.

The three of us ate our first slice silently. When Patty finished hers, she asked, "So, it's you and June solo until tomorrow night?"

"There's Merry's initiation," I said.

"But it's just you and June... two friends tonight?"

"Yeah," I said. June nodded in agreement.

"Want company?" Patty asked. "I prefer sleeping with friends than with two lovers."

"Overnight?" I asked.

"Why not? I can try to help rouse Kristen tomorrow morning."

"What about your mother?" I asked.

"She knows we're all friends. She doesn't necessarily approve, but since I'm contributing to the household money, she doesn't complain."

I looked at June.

June understood that I was asking permission from her. "We'd love to have you, Patty," June said.

"Thank you, June," Patty said. "You are sweet, Jim, to think of June before answering."

I blushed. "Good manners are always proper."

June giggled. "Jim is such a sweetie. You should have seen how romantic Jim was last night at Emilio's."

I didn't think talking about June's anal encounter was a good idea at Roman's, so I switched the subject. "We can introduce you to the nozzle when we wash all that garlic out of your body."

"You do that," Patty warned, "and I will personally bite your dick off."

"I didn't say we'd use it. You need four people to do it properly."

Patty looked at June and then back at me. She finally laughed. "I wouldn't be surprised if you guys come up with a dungeon in the area where the garage is."

"That would have to be in the basement," I pointed out. "When Marla was visiting, Kris described my music studio as a torture chamber, with the covered electric piano as a vivisection table!"

"You never told me how that ended up," Patty said.

"She wanted me to take her virginity, but I didn't want to do it, so Kristen ended up scaring her into reconsidering."

"And?"

"I don't think she was satisfied, Patty," I admitted. "I think she knew Kristen's intentions and pretended to be scared. She still writes--I received another long letter from her yesterday. This one sounds different--maybe a bit more mature."

"Sounds as if the two of you found the right answer."

"Until next summer, of course. But by then, we might have our dungeon complete and scare her shitless!"

Patty and June laughed together.

June then asked me about what her mother said when she visited.

I sighed. There weren't too many people around us, so I quickly brought Patty up to date on what June and I had done the night before.

"You guys really did that?" Patty asked, totally surprised.

"It was Jim," June said. "He just seemed to have this idea about my mom, and this morning, when we talked, she said that she always had fantasies like that. She's not into pain, but Jim made her feel so helpless as if she didn't have any choice."

"You handcuffed your own mother!" Patty said, then realized where she was and lowered her voice.

"Jim told me to do that."

Patty looked at me for a few moments, and then shook her head and laughed. "I remember the sweetie pie that took us to Kneely Park last year. You've grown up in a year."

"I'm still your sweetie pie, Patty," I said.

"I know."

Patty needed to get back to work.

June and I went to the nearby theater that was showing a popular movie called Shampoo, starring Warren Beatty, Julie Christie, and Goldie Hawn.

The theater was mostly packed, and since I prefer sitting in the center of the theater, there were people all around us. Even so, during the movie, I pulled June's sun dress up way over her waist and June wiggled out of her panties discreetly. I whispered instructions to June, and she managed to take off her bra without removing the rest of her dress.

The girl on the other side of June apparently knew what the two of us were doing. Despite the fact that the darkness of the theater and June's skin, there wasn't much of June to be seen, I think the girl saw the whiteness of my hand fondling between June's legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.