Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 27 -- Death of a Slave

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27 -- Death of a Slave - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

You think you lost your love,
When I saw her yesterday.
It's you she's thinking of
And she told me what to say.
She says she loves you
And you know that can't be bad.
Yes, she loves you
And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

--She Loves You (The Beatles)


June and I were laying in bed when I said, "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Nothing... I mean, I hear nothing. I could hear squeals from downstairs before, but everything is quiet."

"Kris told me that she plans to take Merry to bed with you. She said it as if it was a given."

"This is news to me."

June frowned. "I told Kristen that it might not be a good idea, but she didn't seem to want to listen. I then told her that bringing Merry into bed with the two of you would make about as much sense as Kristen bringing Sherry into your bed."

I nodded and smiled. I didn't think that Merry's crush on me was much like Sherry's, but then again, I hadn't really had this discussion with her. After the episode with June and her mother and Merry's willing participation in it, I wasn't exactly sure what to think. I finally said what was bothering me. "You're just as bad, June."

"Huh?"

"You included Merry in your little game of punishment."

June shook her head slowly, and softly said, "I was trying to avoid a problem, Jim."

"Avoid? It looks like you dragged her head first into it!"

June looked at me for a few moments before answering. "To tell you the truth, I think I was trying to scare her, sort of the way that Kristen did with Marla."

I nodded, unable to remain angry at June. I had made more than my own share of mistakes. "I don't think you succeeded. You may have opened Pandora's box."

June sighed. She looked so cute that I hugged her, and we hugged for a few minutes. Finally, she said, "What I was trying to tell you before is that I think that Kristen wants to expand your sexual horizons whether you want it or not. Lynette told me that Kristen instigated all the sexual stuff at the villa a few weeks ago."

I nodded. Lynette hadn't told me, but I was able to realize that things seemed to be working in a certain direction that Kristen seemed to want. I wasn't sure what to make of the situation. Kristen showed restraint when it came to me ass fucking June, and due to that, I was willing to make a promise to actually perform that act. When I did, however, it would be when I felt better about it.

Intellectually, I realized that the girls in the communal shower probably took liberties with Merry, but it was with her consent. If I allowed such decisions to be made by myself a year ago, then Merry should have the same luxury, although some chauvinistic part of me thought that things should be different for girls--or at least Merry.

As for whether or not I would actually engage in sexual activity with Merry, I would make that decision when it came up. I had a feeling that Kristen would allow me to take it at my own pace, and only prod me if I took too long to reach the same conclusion that Kristen already reached. There was a part of me that might resent Kristen if she pushed me in a direction that I had decided not to go, but this hadn't happened yet so I decided it would be silly to get angry with Kristen over this before it actually happened.

I knew in my heart that there would probably be boundaries that Kristen wouldn't have me cross. Fucking Archy in the ass--or, worse yet, having him do that to me--would be something that I'd stand firm on avoiding.

It occurred to me that I was laying in bed, completely and utterly sexually sated by the lovable June, and I was thinking of my lovely blonde Goddess. Life was swell.


I woke up as Kristen came into bed with me. We didn't make love, which was unusual, but I curled up behind her and spooned with her as I rubbed her tits. I fell asleep with Kristen purring in front of me, and June snoring lightly behind me.

The next morning, I woke up to something that would normally be a nightmare: June had my cock in her mouth and she was in position to do one of her gargantuan numbers on me. I knew better than to complain, however. Instead, I just sighed. "What a way to die!" I breathed.

For some reason, June thought this was funny. Unfortunately, she had my erection deep in her throat as she started to laugh, and she started to choke.

Kristen had to actually pull June off me.

It took about four or five minutes for June to calm down.

"Kristen? Mistress?" June asked when she got her voice back.

"Yes?"

"Next time, am I allowed to gag Jim? I almost choked just now!"

Kristen just laughed. "Maybe you shouldn't wake him up that way."

"You do."

"It seems that I'm not as devastating as you are, June."

"I'm not Cunt Whore?" June asked.

Kristen shook her head. "Archy is gone. If Jim agrees, I think we'd love to have you share our bed as a friend and not as a servant."

"Jim already suggested that," June said, softly.

There were tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong, June?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing..." June sniffed, and then started crying.

My cock wilted as June cried over me. I looked at Kristen and she shrugged at me.

"I'm sorry," June said, brushing the tears from her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I repeated.

"I'm... fuck, fuck, fuck!" June cursed. She took a few minutes to try to compose herself.

I pulled June upward so that her naked body was on mine. "What's wrong, June?" I asked again.

"How do you fucking do it? Kristen said that you were devastating, but she was wrong. I have been with you for a short period of time, taking everything you threw at me. I don't think I'm equipped to handle the two of you together."

"So, maybe it's time to start some Goddess Stories," I said.

"Don't you fucking DARE!" Kristen cried.

June laughed, but her tears were still on her face.

"I'm sorry, June," I said, hugging the black cheerleader as tight as I could. "You are devastating yourself."

June smiled. "Archy says that."

"You miss him, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Let's just snuggle together. The three of us," I suggested.

It must have worked.


Patty, Kristen, June, and Lynette relived the Kneely Park parties we had almost a year ago. June and Lynette hadn't been a part last year, but with Camille and Wendy on opposite coasts and not in the Midwest where we lived, they made adequate replacements.

In the spirit of reliving things, we decided to do nothing more than we did a year before. That basically limited everybody to relating a fantasy while masturbating. It was fun, but mostly tame compared to the activities that sometimes happened at the apartment.

While we were at Kneely Park, June informed me that her mother was a little relieved, but also a little disappointed that I didn't really have any interest in ass fucking. She was no longer working up the courage to bind herself as June did. Patty hadn't heard about June's mother, and the three other girls delighted her with the Oogie Stories about me handling June's mother, and also about how June bound herself to get punished, necessitating her mother to arrive, completely nude, to provide the key to the handcuffs.

"You know, Jim," Kristen pointed out, "I bet the keys to my handcuffs would have worked."

"You have handcuffs?" June asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I once harbored a desire to have Jim dominate me. However, having Lynette and June over, I found that I prefer being in charge."

June and Lynette nodded.

"Dominating people doesn't get me off that much," I said, softly. "I prefer snuggling and kissing and all that other stuff. One of my favorite surprises was when Kristen revealed that she had a communal shower installed downstairs next to the playroom during the Senior Weekend. I think we've gone through close to a hundred bars of soap since then!"

"Jim loves rubbing soap on women's breasts," Kristen said, giggling, and Lynette and June agreed.

"In the shower is the closest I can get to fucking June with the least amount of danger," I said. "The soap helps me slide between her legs. You should hear June howl when I do that!"

"June's a screamer," Lynette agreed.

"I know," Patty said. "Everybody heard her at the villa in the shower room they had there."

June blushed sweetly, but smiled.


The next day, Jackie arrived at the gate.

"Hey, Jackie," Kristen said on the intercom. "What's up?"

"I'd like to speak to you and Jim," Jackie answered.

"Come on in," Kristen invited them.

A few minutes later, Jackie drove what used to be Camille's red Toyota into our parking lot and came into the apartment.

"What's up, Jackie," I said when Jackie arrived.

"I need to ask you guys a favor."

"Anything, Jackie," Kristen said.

"It's about Merry's initiation. She is the only sophomore that made it this year."

"Cool! Merry must be so happy!" I said.

"We haven't told her, yet. I wanted to talk to you, first. I'd like to tell her tomorrow, though."

"This is about Merry's initiation?" I repeated.

"Yeah. Lynette and June seem to think--well, they say that they know--that Merry will choose you to accompany her for her initiation. There's no other guy in her life."

I remembered Sherry's initiation last fall. It was mostly harmless. "That's not a problem," I said.

"It's not going to be same as last year, Jim. That's why I wanted to talk to you and Kris. We only do the special initiation for special cases, and when sophomores are involved. Last year, Camille said that if we went as far as we usually do, you'd object, and Sherry would bail, so they gave Sherry and me a special initiation that was quite tame. None of the cheerleaders will accept that you're a prude this year, Jim, and unfortunately, that includes Merry. All of us from last year know about Lynette and June. Lynette also told me that Merry wouldn't have a problem with the initiation."

I remembered that Lynette told me that Sherry's initiation with me was a bit different and I earned a lot of respect from the squad when they found out that I refused to take advantage of Sherry when I was dressing her.

"What's involved in the real initiation, or are you allowed to tell us?" Kristen asked.

"Jim's an honorary cheerleader, Kris."

"Hey!" I said, almost insulted.

"I mean that in a nice way. All the cheerleaders sort of adopted you, you know."

I smiled. "I know, Jackie."

"Anyway, since I know that Kristen won't tell anybody..." Jackie gave Kristen a questioning look.

"No, Jackie! I'd never tell!" Kristen actually crossed her heart with her index finger.

"Then I can tell the two of you the basics. There's nudity, as you already know. All the cheerleaders will have some time alone with Jim. In addition, there will be some of the boyfriends spending time with a partially nude Merry."

"There's, what twenty people on the squad?" Kristen asked.

"Eighteen and ten initiates."

"How long does this take?" I asked.

"At least two hours," Jackie answered. "Usually two and a half, but sometimes almost three."

I looked at Kristen, who simply shrugged at me.

I thought long and hard. Mostly, I was worried about my younger step-sister. At one time or another, I snuggled with most of the cheerleaders. In addition, June, Sherry, and Jackie were all very close friends who were on the squad. "You said that Lynette said that Merry wouldn't mind?"

Jackie nodded.

"How do you keep things from getting out of hand?" I asked.

"The people not participating in any particular part will be in the gym. Merry will be in the boys' locker room, and you will be in the girls' locker room. In addition, there are nine other girls being initiated. They will all be in the same room, and the guys that the cheerleaders bring are all vouched for by the entire team."

I nodded. "So, if somebody goes too far, a simple protest should suffice to bring in the cavalry."

Jackie nodded as well. "Yup."

I said, "Well, if Kristen has no objection to me participating..."

"None whatsoever. I know the Cheerleaders' Rules, and Merry isn't a porcelain doll."

"Then I guess I'll have no objection," I said. "Just make sure the guys know that she's fifteen, and won't be sixteen until late next month."

"That's great, Jim!" Jackie said, happily. Just then, Lynette walked into the apartment. "Hey, Jackie! What's great?"

"Hello, Lynette!" Jackie replied.

Lynette looked questioningly at Kristen to find out if she was on Pussy Slave duty. As was usual at the apartment, Lynette was nude. Kristen simply signaled to Lynette that her status as a slave on hold for now.

Jackie hadn't seen the signal get passed, and answered Lynette's question. "I was discussing Merry's initiation with Jim and Kris. Jim said he'd wouldn't mind being Merry's escort."

"Merry made the team! That's great!" Lynette clapped. "She'll be so happy!" She paused and looked at me. "Jim, the squad's initiation most likely won't be like last year..."

"I already told him. I didn't go into details, but I gave him a general run through."

Lynette nodded.

"Do they still have you running around here nude?" Jackie asked.

Lynette shrugged. "I hardly ever think about it, except when I have to get dressed to leave. Clothes sometimes get in the way."

Jackie shook her head. "I still think it would be weird. I could easily see my cousin doing something like that."

"Try it some weekend," Lynette suggested.

"Try going nude for a weekend?"

"Oh, I think that Kristen and Jim would allow, maybe, a Junior Pussy Slave for just a weekend..."

Jackie laughed. "No, thanks. I've talked with Cammy, and she says that this place is devastating! That's a lot, coming from her!"

"June does it occasionally, and she doesn't seem devastated."

Jackie shrugged. "I'm not like that."

"You can't find better people than Jim and Kristen." Lynette looked at Kristen and me, and added quickly, "I'm sorry, Jim, Kristen. I shouldn't be talking about you like that."

"No offense taken," Kristen assured Lynette.

"I just don't think that Kristen and I actually need to create a harem," I added.

Everybody laughed.

Lynette smiled. "Maybe the squad could hold a party here, clothing optional."

Jackie shook her head. "I think the older ones could handle it. We don't even know what the new ones will do during the initiation."

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Some of them get spooked, Jim," Lynette explained.

"What happens then?"

Jackie was about to answer, but Lynette stopped her. "You'll have to see at the initiation. Jackie may have told you too much already, but I understand why she did. Let the squad have their secrets, Jim."

I smiled, not insulted at all. "I understand."

There was a pause in the conversation, since Jackie achieved her objective that she wanted when she came over. Kristen noticed this and said, "Anybody for a game of pool?"

I actually enjoyed playing with Lynette, since we both played at similar levels. Kristen was better than either of us, but I don't think that any of us saw Jackie play. We were still leery of pool hustlers with the last name "Lombardi."

"I'll play," Jackie smiled.

"I'd rather just hang around up here, Kris, unless you really need a fourth," Lynette said.

"I'll stay up here and keep Lynette happy," I said.

Kristen looked at me for a moment and then smiled. "All right, Jim."

Jackie and Kristen left the apartment to go downstairs.

Lynette gave me a smile. "The cheerleaders have a great friend in you."

I shrugged. "Jackie said that you told her that Merry wouldn't have a problem with the initiation."

"That's right."

"OK. I like hearing from you instead of second hand," I said. "Not that I think that Jackie would lie to me."

Lynette nodded.

During the two weeks that Kristen was gone, Lynette and I grew closer together. She wasn't going to be replacing Kristen for my main affections, but I started to understand her better.

"Why did you turn down a game of pool?" I asked.

"I had a feeling that Kristen will try to get Jackie into the shower down there. I... I sometimes think that she's going to get bored of me."

"Bored of you?" I asked, truly surprised.

Lynette shrugged. "Kristen tells you she loves you every day. She sometimes tells me, but not very often."

I smiled. "She loves you very much, Lynette. I think Kris tells me so often because she's scared shitless that I might find somebody else."

Lynette said, "Kris has a weird way of showing that. She throws women at you. I bet you that Jackie will share your bed tonight. I'll be in the spare bedroom."

I shook my head. "I'll take that bet."

Lynette came over to me and kissed me tenderly.

We were interrupted by the intercom. "Miss Swift?"

"Kris is in the billiard room, Wally. Is somebody at the gate?" We decided to rename the game room to the "billiard room," because the security people sometimes called it a "pool room" getting us confused with the Solarium in the main house.

"Patty Nadal. Just calling to let you guys know. She's on the regular guest list."

"I'll let her know," I assured Wally.

"Thanks, Jim!"

Since Lynette was closer to the intercom button, she pressed it and said, "Patty has just arrived, Kris."

Kristen's voice answered. "Thank you, Lynette. Let me know if we should come upstairs."

From the sound of Kristen's voice, I could tell that she was beating Jackie on the pool table. I wondered when she'd start having Jackie bet her clothes. As I thought that, I realized that Lynette was quite accurate about Kristen's intentions downstairs. I still didn't have any intention of losing my bet.

I turned to Lynette. "Did Kristen ever tell you how to cook that rssti dish that she learned about in Europe?"

"No, but I know the dish," Lynette answered.

"You can cook it?"

"Of course."

"I think Kris has some porterhouses in the fridge. They would go together, right?"

Lynette laughed. "Do you plan on burning steaks?"

My cooking abilities were the subject of a running joke in the household, despite the fact that I rarely burned anything except when people interrupted me when I was making popcorn. "What would go with the rssti, then?"

"It's a Swiss dish," Lynette said.

"Not Austrian?" I asked.

"Swiss," Lynette said firmly.

"All right. What else is Swiss? Only thing I can think of is cheese."

Lynette shook her head. "Most anything German or French. Schnitzel?"

"Ooh," I said. "I had one at the Berghoff with mushroom gravy!"

"Jgerschnitzel," Lynette said.

"You seem to know the cuisine very well."

Lynette shrugged. "My Nana emigrated from Germany. My mom taught me the recipes."

"Can we make that?"

Lynette squinted her eyes, thinking. "I don't think we have veal cutlets."

"That shouldn't be a problem," I said. I went over to the intercom and buzzed the main house. Harry answered.

"Do you have veal cutlets at the main house?" I asked.

Harry answered, "I'd have to see. It's not on the menu for tonight. Can you wait a moment?"

"Of course," I said.

After about a minute, Harry came back. "I'm sorry. No veal."

Before I could ask Lynette, she answered me. "Ask for pork cutlets."

"How about pork cutlets?" I said to Harry.

"One second..." There was a slight pause and then, "We have a pork tenderloin."

I turned to Lynette, who nodded. I asked Lynette, "What else do we need?"

"Are you going for American or German?" Lynette asked.

"Huh?"

"In America, it would be a burgundy gravy with mushrooms. In Germany, it's a cream-based gravy with wild mushrooms."

I went back to the intercom. "Any wild mushrooms?"

There was a pause. "Portobello and those white ones. None wild."

I looked at Lynette, the expert. She said "Portobello."

"How many?" I asked.

"Half a pound."

"How much pork?"

"Two pounds."

"Anything else?"

"The kitchen has everything else."

"Can you spare half a pound of the Portobellos and two pounds of pork loin?" I asked Harry.

"No problem, Jim."

"I'll run over."

"We'll have your ingredients ready."

I clicked off and gave Lynette a big hug. Lynette walked toward our kitchen to start putting things together.

As soon as I got to the door of the main house, Harry opened the door carrying a platter with a couple of pork tenderloins as well as some rather huge brown mushrooms. I hoped that Lynette knew what she was doing, but I knew that she was an excellent cook.

When I got back to the house, Lynette assembled most of the ingredients that she needed. She was wearing an apron, as she was going to be frying (sauteing, Lynette would correct me).

Lynette cut the meat, and then took a hammer-shaped meat tenderizer and pounded the loin and created beautiful pork cutlets. She told me to season the cutlets and then dip them in beaten eggs and dredge them in flour. There was a pan on the stove and she added some oil and instructed me to cook the cutlets two at a time.

Meanwhile, Lynette got out another pan on a different burner, and I watched her grate some potatoes for the rssti.

"Think the Weiner Schnitzel is ready to turn?" I asked.

"Schweineschnitzel," Lynette corrected me.

"Huh?"

"That's what it's called when it's pork."

"Are they ready to turn?"

Lynette lifted an edge of one of the cutlets with a fork. "Give it another couple of minutes."

The two of us worked together, with me taking all the cues from Lynette. When the first couple of cutlets were done, Lynette told me to put them in the convection oven on the "warm" setting, and then I did the second pair.

Lynette finished the rssti and it was in the warming oven. Meanwhile, she adjusted a pot that had string beans in boiling water. "You might want to let those two love birds know that supper is ready."

"You're going to lose your bet tonight, Lynette. I promise you a fun night!"

Lynette looked at me and gave me a soft smile. "Sometimes, I forget who you are, Jim. Just a few moments ago, I was thinking of you like Danny." Lynette was referring to her younger brother. "You're not just the boyfriend of my girlfriend, but you're Oogie."

I rolled my eyes. "Please, Lynette. I'm not that wonderful person that people talk about. If you knew some of the deep dark secrets that I hide, you'd find it difficult to like me."

"I know you have secrets," Lynette said. "You told them to Kris, Cammy, and others, right?"

"Patty," I added, suddenly wondering why we hadn't heard from her after she arrived on the property.

"Those people still love you."

"Yeah. I'm just not perfect, though."

"I love you."

I looked at Lynette. "You love Kristen."

"The human heart is big enough to love more than just another person."

I remembered having almost the same conversation in reverse before with Camille.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.