Lucky Stiff
Chapter 25 -- Marla II; June and Merry

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 -- Marla II; June and Merry - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

One of these mornings,
You're going to rise up singing.
Then you'll spread your wings,
And you'll take to the sky!

--Summertime (Porgy and Bess)


On the way upstairs, I asked Marla what time she needed to be home. I didn't want her to get in trouble with her Aunt.

"Aunt Gin won't expect me home until dinner tomorrow."

"You're shitting me!"

"Nope, and I intend for you to take my virginity tonight."

"There's only one problem, Marla. I cannot take it from you unless Kristen agrees. She's still my number one priority. If she has a problem with my taking your virginity, I'd rather have you disappointed than have Kristen angry or jealous."

"Those Oogie Stories are so true," Marla said, sighing. "You are so fucking nice. You can turn a girl down, but make her think that it's in her best interest."

"No," I said, stopping Marla before we got into the apartment. "What I said is absolutely true. I'm not turning you down. The fact is, Kristen has seen me fuck other women, and she probably has some planned for me that I haven't even met. I just can't make a promise until I know Kristen's desires. My life is with her, whereas you are just a special moment or a special recurring moment. I'd be stupid to give up my life for a moment. Do you understand?"

Marla looked at me. "You are so fucking unreal. How do you do it?"

Is that what every virgin asks me?


Upstairs, we were greeted by Lynette, June, and Kristen. I found out later that Camille had another commitment, and wasn't able to see us until noon the next day.

Marla anticipated that Lynette and June would be in, and she didn't seem at all uneasy with the fact that everybody was nude, including her.

"Does the orgy start now?" Marla asked.

"Let's start with introductions," I said, smiling.

I moved behind the love seat, where June was sitting on the back of the love seat with her feet on the cushions where people would normally sit. I fondled June's breasts and introduced her to Marla: "This is my good friend June. She likes to call herself Cunt Whore, which is strange considering the fact that she's a virgin. Kristen and I told you her story. She's given me her virginity, and has no idea how it will be taken, although she has a dream. She's a romantic and, despite appearances, she is utterly faithful to her true love, Archy Jonas. She will do anything you ask, because she trusts the people we trust. She loves showers, orgasms, the song 'Mr. Bojangles, ' and if you are a guy, she will show you the most amazing blow job technique that I've ever witnessed."

June smiled at me. Her nipples were as hard as I ever felt them.

"Oh, by the way, if you didn't notice, June is black. I can see how you could be blinded by her beauty, but such things are eventually noticed a few days or weeks after you meet her."

Lynette stifled a giggle at my last statement.

Lynette was the next person on my agenda. She was cuddling with Kristen on the sofa, as usual.

"Stop smirking and get up and get over here Pussy Slave!" I demanded.

Lynette looked at Kristen, who nodded in confirmation.

It only took about five seconds for Lynette to get over to where I was. I started fondling her breasts as I introduced her: "This is Lynette, also known as Pussy Slave. She can tell you the exact number of lovers she has had, male and female, and even give you their names if you are looking for references. In our high school, she was the head cheerleader in more ways than one, and has made herself available to any athlete that wanted her this past year. They eagerly took her up on her offer, sometimes two and three at a time, I've been told. She loves showers and she loves it when the person with her achieves orgasm; it's a personal triumph for her. Like June, Pussy Slave has a true love, but Lynette shares her true love with me. I've been told by a number of females that she is probably the best pussy eater that you'll ever meet."

I moved behind the sofa, where Kristen was sitting. "You can go back to where you were."

Lynette moved back to the sofa and resumed cuddling with Kristen.

I moved behind Kristen. "This is the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes. She is my one true love. She is my future and I am her future. She is the person that has made everything you see here possible. Every story that you know as an 'Oogie Story' has Kristen at the heart of it. Even if she isn't directly involved, she is foremost on my mind, and when I am with other women, I simply treat them the way I would treat this wonderful Goddess. In my mind, Kristen is paramount. That means, what Kristen says goes, and her word trumps everybody's including mine, since she has proven herself correct more than I ever have. You may call her Kristen, Kris, Goddess, or simply Mistress, depending on how you feel about her."

Kristen motioned to me to bend down toward her and I did. I received a warm kiss from her.

I finally moved back to Marla, who was still standing at the entrance of the apartment. "Everybody, this is Marla. She comes from California, and is only here for a short period of time. She appears to love showers, orgasms, and a certain piano player. She would like to lose her virginity if she gets the blessing of the Goddess. If not, I have promised her a night of ecstasy, and I think that everybody that is staring at this vision of loveliness will have no problems fulfilling that promise with me. Her special fantasy is to have her own special Oogie Story that she will tell nobody, which I think might be impossible, since the point of most Oogie Stories has been to tell it to everybody in the whole fucking world."

I looked around, pleased that I managed to do such a good job. "Why don't you sit down next to June, Marla?" I suggested. "Tonight, you're family."

Marla moved next to June, and there was a slight awkward moment when June avoided Marla, not knowing how she would feel having another nude girl touch her. Marla simply kissed June, mashing her breasts against June's, letting June know that she didn't mind.

I sighed in triumph.

"Don't you dare!" Kristen warned.

I looked at my Goddess, confused.

Kristen said, "I am not going to take that silly introduction lying down!"

Lynette took that very moment to position herself between Kristen's legs and start licking.

"Oh, fuck!" Kristen said. "I guess I'm going to have to. Well, I'm going to get even. That oaf that's standing there with a smirk on his face is Jim, who is also known as Master, Mr. Big, and Oogie."

The Mr. Big name drew a giggle from June, as it always did.

"Oogie likes showers, taking virgins on pool tables, and forcing girls to blow him only to make them spit the semen from their mouths into mine, which I happen to like, but that's not the point. He had a single sexual experience with a wild girl from the West Coast, and she found herself hopelessly in love with him. He did more or less the same with me as well as many people you already know. He is the kindest, most caring, and most wonderful man on the earth. He also thinks for some silly reason that I am the perfect woman for him, so I find myself having to work my ass off making him happy so that he doesn't get bored with me and have to give me one of his 'let's be friends' speeches that he has mastered. This guy leaves women behind not upset that he's leaving them, but makes them sop their panties in the thought that his doing so is, of course, the best thing that ever happened in their life. He is a one man wrecking crew: he can turn a heterosexual virgin into a Cunt Whore in ninety minutes, and the girl thinks it was her own idea. Loving this man is devastating, and he'll leave your heart completely full of his love for you in return."

When Kristen finished, there wasn't any movement in the room. Even Lynette stopped her oral attentions on her mistress and turned to look at me.

"Um..." I said, not really expecting that from Kristen. "I think I may need a second opinion..."

"Ditto!" June yelled.

"Ditto!" Lynette agreed.

"Ditto!" Marla said, getting into the mood.

"It's unanimous, Jim," Kristen said, solemnly.

"OK. I'm Mr. Perfect," I said, sullenly.

"Mr. Asshole is more like it," Kristen said. "But your heart is good, and that is what counts."

"Oh, Kristen, did I ever tell you I love you?" I said, boring my eyes into hers.

"Oh, just every fucking day since you first said it," Kristen said, her voice a bit softer.

"I love you," I said. "Just in case I forgot today."

"You didn't," Kristen said softly.


Marla was serious about me taking her virginity.

I wasn't sure I wanted to do this.

I wasn't sure about Marla's motives. There was an image of me as this superhero that I didn't think that any human could live up to. Kristen's "introduction" of me to Marla didn't help that situation at all, but seemed to make Marla even more determined that I would be her first.

From my earliest sexual experience a year ago with Patrice, I knew that a woman's virginity was extremely precious. A woman would always remember the person who took it from her, and I didn't want to be that person for Marla. I hadn't been aware of Marla's virgin status until she told me, and my initial attitude would be to have her wait for the right person to take it, since I never seriously considered myself to be the right person for Marla.

Kristen was first and foremost in my love interests. I would willingly give up all other females in my life for her, but she seemed willing to share. June and Patty, and to a lesser extent Lynette and Camille, were the only other girls who could vie for my affections.

Truthfully, I only barely knew Marla. I did have a fling with her a year ago courtesy of my tickets, and even though she forgave me, I didn't consider her a very important part of my life. I knew that taking Marla's virginity would put me directly into the cross hairs of her sights on me, and she might want to start working her way into my inner circle. She might even try to replace Kristen in my life.

"What are you thinking about, Jim?" Kristen asked me, noticing that I hadn't been listening to the girls talking.

"Huh?" I asked, just realizing that my mind was wandering.

"You're a million miles away."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said sheepishly.

"What were you thinking about?" Kristen asked again. Kristen was persistent.

"Nothing, I guess," I lied.

Kristen, Lynette, and June all gave me a funny look. Marla saw this and looked confused.

"What?" I asked.

Kristen shrugged and turned to Marla. "Were you serious about an orgy?"

"What do you mean?" Marla asked, surprised.

"You asked, 'Does the orgy start now?'" Kristen explained. "Were you serious?"

"Um..." Marla looked uncertain.

"We have what we call the Cheerleaders' Rules. May I explain them to you?" Kristen asked.

"Rules?"

"The first rule is that everything that happens requires consent. Lynette and June have already given consent to do whatever Jim and I request them to do. Their consent is for us to order them, Marla, not you. We might ask them to 'do' you, but if you ask them, it will be up to them to decide. Likewise, you haven't given any consent to anything yet. You are sitting in our living room, nude. Nobody will touch you, and nobody will be asked to touch you, unless you initiate contact first or you specifically give your consent."

Marla nodded. "I..."

"Please let me finish, Marla," Kristen interrupted. "You've already taken a shower with Jim and me, so you've already given some consent to the two of us, but you haven't yet to June and Lynette. You may not be comfortable with one of us girls getting physical with you--I know it took me a while to gather up the courage, and we all understand. We will think no less of you if you don't want that. In return, we don't want you to think less of the three of us because we do. I think the entire basis for the Cheerleaders' Rules is respect. Respect each other and each other's wishes."

Marla nodded again. "I think I understand."

Kristen smiled, but her tone got serious. "Let me start with my limitation on Jim. We're partners, and partners need to give consent as well. My limitation is that whatever you do with Jim, other than what you may have done privately in the practice room, I want to be there. I'm not asking to participate, but I want to be there."

"I understand," Marla said, slowly.

"I'd like to break the ice, Marla," Kristen said, looking at me.

"Break the ice?" Marla and I both voiced the same question at the same time. Neither one of us knew what Kristen was up to.

Kristen nodded her answer, and turned to Lynette. "Pussy Slave, I want you to give Cunt Whore an orgasm using only your tongue. If it takes more than three minutes, you will get ten spankings for every minute additional that you take!"

Lynette looked surprised. I think she figured that her role was to fade into the background with Marla around, but Kristen showed her otherwise.

Marla gasped as Lynette raced between June's legs, spreading them as she knelt between them. Without any hesitation, she started licking June furiously.

June was surprised as well, and looked nervously between Marla and me. I shrugged, not knowing what Kristen's game was. I decided that Kristen was demonstrating that Lynette, at least, was really a slave.

I knew from experience that June wasn't an easy person to get to ecstasy. Her orgasms took a while to build up, at least her first one. Once she got to that point, however, she found it easy to get off again. Three minutes was a terrible deadline to give Lynette.

In addition, up until now, June hadn't participated in any of the girl-on-girl activity. Of course, she witnessed first hand Lynette and Kristen playing together, and didn't seem put off by it, but I believe that this was a first for her.

June didn't seem terribly worried about Lynette's activity, so I decided to let Kristen continue what she was doing. I wasn't entirely sure about her motives, but I knew that if she crossed a line with June, I'd notice it and would do everything to prevent that from happening.

Lynette, for her part, was determined.

As I said, this was the first time I ever saw June receive oral attentions from Lynette. June's eyes were lidded and there was a slight smile on her face as Lynette got busy. It only took about a minute before the first of her moans started to emerge from her lips.

I glanced at Marla, who was staring transfixed with her mouth slightly open at Lynette's and June's lewd display.

"F... F... F..." June was trying to keep herself under control as Lynette kept up her attack. June's fists were clenched tightly as she struggled. "F... F... FUCK!" June finally shouted.

I never saw June in the throes of orgasm from a distance before.

Marla seemed shocked at June's vocal cries of passion.

"FUCK! FUCK ME, LYNETTE!" June shouted, momentarily forgetting Lynette's role as Pussy Slave.

June's face moved left and right as she started to reach her peak. "OH SHIT!" June shouted as we realized that Lynette achieved her goal. "OH! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" June cried, losing her vocal abilities as her orgasm inundated her body.

I couldn't see exactly what Lynette was doing, but from June's reactions, it appeared that she was easing off, as June was now simply moaning with her legs wrapped tightly around Lynette's shoulders.

"Oh, my," Marla said softly, surprising me.

Kristen said, "I just wanted you to know that it's one thing to hear or to fantasize about the things we do, and it's another thing to participate in it."

Marla nodded in response, still staring in fascination at Lynette and June, who seemed to be winding down their passionate moment together.

"Marla?" I called.

"Huh?"

"Marla?" I repeated, trying to get her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear Kristen?" I asked. "Do you really want this?"

"Um..."

"Think about it, Marla," I said gently. "Do you know why those two girls just did this in front of you... a complete stranger?"

"Um..." Marla tried to look at me, but I could tell that her mind was still on what she just witnessed.

I looked at Kristen and shrugged. Kristen shrugged back.

Lynette gave June's crotch a very loud kiss and pulled away forcefully, unwrapping June's legs from her body. As she turned to us, it was obvious that her face was soaked from June's copious secretions.

"May I?" I asked Lynette.

Lynette smiled at me, and moved over to where I was sitting. I kissed her and proceeded to slowly lick June's love juice from Lynette's face. It took about a minute, after which the two of us kissed deeply.

"You kiss divinely," Lynette said with a sigh once we broke our kiss.

"That's my Oogie!" Kristen said, proudly.

"Oh, my," Marla breathed.

Lynette looked at Marla and then back at me with a questioning look on her face. I gave her a brief shake of the head; I didn't know how far Marla wanted to go, despite the fact that she said she wanted to lose her virginity tonight. Instead, Lynette moved to Kristen and the two women kissed and fondled each other.

"Oh, my," Marla repeated.

"Welcome to the Emerald City," I said to Marla.

"And I thought they were just stories," Marla said.

I smirked. "Famous last words."


In the end, Marla chickened out to my relief. I think Kristen intended this. She slept with the two of us, but we mostly cuddled, although I fingered her to a couple of orgasms.

Kristen tried to get Marla to give me a hand job and aim for her mouth, but I really think the presence of Kristen with Marla and I made her reticent.

Kristen was good natured about it, though, and positioned herself so that I was in the middle of the bed. After Marla's steady breathing indicated she was asleep, Kristen got her fix of my seed by blowing me quietly. It was one of her lovely leisurely sucks, and after I shot my load into her mouth, I drifted off into a sweet slumber.


I woke up, spooned against Marla, since she was on the side of the bed Kristen normally used. At first, I thought I was with my blonde Goddess, and I rubbed my dick against her ass.

When Marla stiffened, I realized something was different. Normally, that was a cue for Kristen to reach behind and start a hand job. Instead, Marla gasped as she felt my erection close to her back door.

I think that Marla's fantasies about our "den of iniquity" and from the wanton display that Lynette and June put on the previous night, Marla apparently thought that I was going to take her anally.

Of course, I had no such intentions, but Marla reacted just the same. "Um..."

"Ssh, Marla," I said, soothingly. "You were on the side of the bed that Kristen normally uses. I wasn't quite awake and thought you were her. You are quite safe, OK?"

Marla giggled. "I was afraid..."

"Don't be afraid. You are cuddly, though."

Marla reacted to that by wiggling her ass against my very erect cock.

I felt Kristen stir behind be, and wondered what she would think if I mistook Marla for her. "You're cute when you're embarrassed, Oogie," Kristen whispered in my ear, letting me know that she heard the conversation between Marla and me.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I figured, and I started moving my cock up and down Marla's ass crack. Marla moaned quietly in response.

Kristen now had her tongue in my ear, and she was driving me crazy. If I knew how much that this would drive a person crazy, I wouldn't have done it with so many girls in the past. As it was, I was getting extremely horny with Kristen blowing into my ear as she licked on my lobe.

My erection wasn't getting too much relief.

Marla turned her head toward me. "Can I suck you, or will Kristen mind?"

Kristen snickered quietly into my ear as she heard Marla's request.

"If you suck me, then you'll have to kiss Kristen afterward and share it with her."

I winced as I considered Marla's reaction.

"Sounds kinky," Marla said.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Marla repositioned herself. She sucked me tenderly, and I was immediately taken back to that one summer day underneath the shade of a willow tree as Marla sucked me for the first time.

There were warm lips on mine as Marla continued sucking. Kristen gave me one of her great erection special kisses and I felt myself grow within Marla's mouth. With the double stimulation, it didn't take very long for me to go off.

Kristen knew my condition by the way I was starting to suck her tongue into my mouth greedily. Marla noticed my cock's twitching in anticipation and she started a stronger suction. I erupted into Marla's mouth, blasting off inside it. It wasn't so much Marla's sucking, but I think it was the closeness I felt with Kristen kissing me that really set me off. Of course, I'd only admit that privately to Kristen.

When I was spent, Marla brought her head up and saw Kristen break her kiss with me. She opened her eyes wide, as if asking a question, and Kristen moved over to her and kissed her. I heard Marla moan as she did so, not minding that her breasts and Kristen's were touching.

When the two broke their kiss, Marla was blushing. I thought she looked so cute that I moved over and kissed her myself, surprising her as my tongue entered her mouth and tasted the little seed that Kristen left her.

I then moved over and kissed my lovely blonde Goddess. I kept my eyes open as Kristen shared some of my own semen with me. Marla inhaled suddenly as she saw Kristen finally swallow the semen that she deposited in Kristen's mouth as the two of us kissed.

"Wow," Marla breathed.

"That was wonderful," I said to Marla, thanking her for the blow job, remembering the guilt that I felt a year ago when I didn't even thank her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.