Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 21 -- Senior Weekend III

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 -- Senior Weekend III - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

The autumn wind, and the winter wind,
Have come and gone.
And still the days, those lonely days,
Go on and on.
And guess who sighs his lullabies,
Through nights that never end?
My fickle friend, the summer wind!

--Summer Wind (Frank Sinatra)


Kristen found me after the party. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Do what?"

"Tell Lynette to love me."

"You mean, 'Pussy Slave, '" I pointed out.

"Jim, you told her to love me."

"She already told me that she loved you. If she really loves you, then her party request is fulfilled."

"Why did you do that?" Kristen repeated.

I sighed. "Kris, I love you, Will loves you, Cammy loves you, and now Lynette loves you. I have absolutely no jealousy over any of them. I will feel no jealousy when we're with Tiny and June later. Do you want to know why? Because I love you, that's why. I love you, and I love you completely, and I love you utterly."

Kristen looked shocked.

"Kris, what I want is a world in which everybody can see you for the Goddess you are. A living, breathing, walking, fucking Goddess."

"I'm not really a Goddess," Kristen said, softly.

"I say you are," I answered. "I will prove it one day. Until then, you'll have to trust me. You've told me many times that you trust me, so be true to your word."

"But..."

"I just listened to Patty tell me for fifteen minutes that I was a jock and that all the girls are dying to get into my bed," I said. "I would like you to at least allow me to call you my Goddess."

"But..."

"But, nothing, darling." I put my finger on her lips, quieting her. "You are my Goddess, and you will be loved as such. Will, Cammy, Lynette, and I all see it. I will be creating your congregation one by one. If I can convert Tiny and June over, I will. If not, I'll find others who are willing. Patty said that next year, I'll have any cheerleader offer to take Lynette's place."

Kristen shook her head. She had a slightly frightened look on her face.

It was time to take charge. "Say, 'yes, Master.'"

Kristen looked at me, and said it, softly.

I smiled at my Goddess.

"You scare me," Kristen said, softly, hugging me.


At two o'clock, Tiny and June met us in the master bedroom.

"Hey, Tiny! Hey, June!" I said, cheerily.

June said, softly, "Excuse me, Jim?"

"Huh?"

"Please, Jim," June said. "If you want to be close to Archy and me, please use Archy's name."

"I'm sorry... Hey, Archy!"

Archy grinned. "June hates the name Tiny."

"You're not to use it at all, Archy!" June said, but she was smiling as she said it.

"I'm sorry, June," I repeated. "I only knew him by that nickname."

June nodded. "His parents even call him that! There are only three people that can call him anything else. Cammy and Lynette call him TB, and I call him my 'Teddy Bear.' From now on, Kristen, you can call him TB as well."

We all laughed at that.

"How do we do this?" June asked. She sounded nervous.

"Are you really up to this, June?" I asked. "This isn't mandatory, you know."

"I really do, but... except for a little cuddling, Archy has been the only guy I've been close to."

"So, why don't we just cuddle? I think you look very cuddly," I said.

June looked sweet as she blushed.

Kristen suggested. "How about this, June? Let's take turns taking off bathing suits. First the girls' tops, then the guys' suits, and then the girls' bottoms."

June nodded.

Kristen started by taking off her top. June followed suit, eying me nervously as she did so. I went next, untying my bathing suit to reveal my erection. June and Kristen's toplessness started breathing life into it. Tiny was next, as he slowly pulled down his bathing suit.

To say that Archy was large was an understatement. Actually, he wasn't really longer than I was, but he was much thicker.

Kristen actually whistled. "If Jim owned one of those, I think I'd wait a while before I let him split me in half with it!"

Kristen's remark had the effect of breaking the ice. June and Archy both laughed.

Kristen was next and pulled down her bottoms. June did so afterward.

"Archy?" I asked.

"Yes, Jim?"

"I know you are a wonderful guy. Please take care of my Goddess and I'll treat June like a fragile piece of glass."

"That sounds fair to me," Archy answered.

Kristen moved over to Archy and reached up to kiss him. Her body pressed against his groin and Archy bent down and kissed her.

I took my cue from Kristen and took June into my arms. It wasn't the first kiss I had with her while the two of us were naked, but the fact that we were alone in the master bedroom made it much more intimate.

June's mouth tasted as though she recently brushed her teeth. I held her tight against me and I felt my very hard erection push against her belly.

Kristen led Tiny to the bed, and I saw that she put Tiny on one side with her in the middle. This made it easy to bring June in the same way, so that I'd be laying between the two girls.

June whispered to me, "Jim? I feel funny being on the same bed with Archy and Kristen. Could we go somewhere else?"

"Certainly," I said. "Would you like to use your own room, or would you feel weird with that? I could use Camille's room, or would you prefer to stay here and maybe put a quilt onto the floor?"

"Camille's room. Making out on the floor sounds so... cheap."

"Sure thing, June."

I whispered our intentions to Kristen who nodded without breaking her kiss with Archy.

I found a towel for June, but she simply picked up her bathing suit and walked out of the room, naked.

Nobody spotted us going into Camille's room, but then again, everybody already saw everybody else naked. When we got into the room, June pulled me onto the bed.

"Jim?" June whispered.

"Yes?"

"This feels so... naughty! I've never made it with a guy like you before. Actually, Archy is the only one I've done it with, but I've always thought it so... naughty... to be, like, with someone like you..."

"Yeah," I sighed. "People always fantasize making out with musicians. I fantasize about cheerleaders, so I guess we're even!"

June playfully punched me. "I mean the black and white thing, Jim!"

"I know what you meant, June. I've wondered about black girls, too. I've always known you as a cheerleader, though. Most girls think of me as a band nerd, so I'm kind of used to labels."

June looked at me. "It's funny. The same girls who wouldn't think of sleeping with a guy in a school band, will line up at the back stage door waiting to sleep with rock singers!"

I nodded and laughed. "I guess we're late bloomers." I stuck my right index finger into June's mouth, surprising her. She sucked it in. I pulled it out and then traced it around the chocolate circle that surrounded her nipple. I saw her shiver in response; I was doing all right.

"How far do you want to go?" I asked. "I don't want to cross any boundaries that would make you uncomfortable."

"I intend to cuddle you until I get warmed up. I expect you to do more than just diddle my nipple, Jim. Then I will expect you to move down between my legs, and rub me with your fingers. After that, I will take your white dick into my black mouth..."

"Pink mouth," I corrected.

"Whatever. I'm going to take that white dick, and I'll show you what deep throat means. I will continue until you are satisfied, and then we'll come up with something else. Does that meet with your approval?"

"Is there anything you wish me to avoid?"

"I'm a virgin, and I want to remain one. However, I told Archy that he can do anything with Kristen that he does with me, and I'm going to give you that same permission."

I smiled at the cute black cheerleader. I now had both of my hands on her breasts, and was rubbing her the way that my partners showed me they liked. Too bad we were in bed. A shower with a bar of soap would have been interesting...

"All right. Is there anything that I might have left out?" June asked.

"Yes," I said. "A couple of things."

"Really?"

"First, each time I have an orgasm, if you swallow it, I want a long kiss afterward."

June looked surprised at that. "Archy doesn't..."

"I'm not Archy. That doesn't turn you off, does it?"

"Do you really like that?"

"Kristen and others have taught me the pleasure. I don't want you hogging it all!"

"You said there were a couple of things," June said.

"Let's just do what comes naturally," I said. I found that once things got started, the rest would just work out.

June laughed. "I need to warn you. I know it's not too common, but when I get really excited... I... get wet."

That wasn't unusual. "All girls get wet."

June said, "I squirt!"

"Ooh. Will you let me taste it?"

"You nasty white boy!" June laughed.

I was still rubbing one of June's breasts, and my other hand moved slowly down her body. I parted her lower lips and found that she was already wet. I think the talking really turned her on.

"Do you like talking dirty?" I whispered.

"When I get excited, I say... nasty words..."

"Do you know you have the darkest nipples that I've ever seen? They're even darker than Kristen's. Your breasts are really pointy, and you seem to shave your pussy, but not entirely..."

"Oh, Jim!" June breathed.

June's eyes were closed and her lips were puckered into an "ooh" as her hand found my member and was gauging its size. I knew from Camille's remarks that I wasn't small in the dick department, but I would imagine that compared to Archy, June might have been disappointed.

I moved my finger up and down June's slit. I discovered her cunt hole and found what I thought was June's clitoris. I avoided both after making the discovery.

Since June seemed to enjoy me talking, I decided to give her some more verbal stimulation. "Last night, Kristen had Lynette's face to the shower wall. Kris was on her knees, lapping Lynette's cunt as if she were a happy little puppy. Then the two switched places, and Camille masturbated me until I shot my load all over Lynette's face, and then Kristen licked her face clean. After that, the two girls kissed..."

"Ooh..." June was getting very turned on hearing about our exploits the previous night.

I spread June's cunt lips apart with my index and ring fingers and moved my middle finger in between.

June moved closer to me and we were kissing again. June's tongue was probing into mine, and her hands started a gentle stroking action.

Our kiss was long and lingering. June moaned softly and she seemed to like it when I gently squeezed her breast. When I finally grazed her clitoris, I heard June's breath catch, indicating that my mental map of her pussy was on track.

I felt June move her crotch in order to make my finger graze over that spot again, but I moved my hand with her motions. I moved further and then gently pushed into her actual cunt.

"Ooh," June breathed.

June started to caress my head with one hand in a movement that was universal to all the women I have ever taken to bed. She wanted me to move down.

I broke our kiss, and planted little kisses on her chin, moving down over her neck and shoulders. My finger, which was still rubbing between her legs, was finding the going more and more slick as June's excitement heightened.

When I finally reached June's breasts, I gave them scores of tiny kisses, working my way in a spiral until I just touched the chocolate ring surrounding her nipple. Instead of going further, however, I moved over to the other breast and repeated my action there. June tried to move my head back to the other nipple, but I was patient.

"Archy..." June said, surprising me, as if she were calling her lover's name. "takes... a long..." June sighed as I continued assaulting her right breast. "time... to... have an... orgasm..."

I chuckled to myself as June was telling me about Archy. I decided to give June the payoff she desired, and finally allowed my lips and tongue to enter June's ring of desire surrounding her right nipple.

"Ooh," June repeated. "I'm your filthy whore!" June cried.

I continued licking and sucking on June's nipple.

"I'm your cum slut. I'm your pussy slave, Jim!"

I switched to the other nipple. My hand was finding June's wetness getting past saturation. Her fluids were flowing freely.

"I'm going to suck you dry!" June said, her excitement building.

June words were very sexy and amusing to me.

I gave June's left nipple a final lick, and then kissed the right one good-bye as I started to continue my downward descent.

June tried to push my head downward faster, but I wasn't having any of it. It took a minute to reach her belly button, an erogenous zone that I knew a few women enjoyed. I found myself lucky. June stopped pushing and started to keep my head in place. I licked her belly button and kissed it, sucking at it.

"I'm... I'm... I'm..."

June sounded like a broken record. I gave another farewell kiss to her belly button, and started my examination of the dark, virgin forest of her pussy hairs.

A couple of hairs ended up in my mouth--a common occurrence--but I continued kissing and licking my way down and inhaled my first close-up scent of Eau de la June.

"Lovely," I said, savoring her aroma.

"Please... I'll be Kristen's pussy slave!"

I decided that the wait was worth it. I was amazed at how the pink of June's pussy accented the chocolate darkness of her skin. I took my first lick... and found myself the recipient of a stream of liquid that I figured was the start of June's orgasm, which her loud vocal cries confirmed.

I allowed the stream--it wasn't long--to catch into my tongue, which was curled in order to collect it.

"Fuck me!" June cried. I knew that this wasn't a request, but an impassioned cry.

I moved my face off June's crotch, and surprised her in mid-orgasm as I kissed her, sharing the liquid that she squirted into my mouth.

"Oomth..." June said, her voice muffled by my kiss.

"Oomth..." I agreed.

I moved back and finished the job that I started.

"You... you did that..."

I pulled away from June's crotch. "Are you angry?" I asked.

"You are such a nasty boy!" June sighed.

That was interesting. I went from "nasty white boy" to simply a "nasty boy." I moved back to June's crotch, and moved my tongue into her virgin hole. I didn't know how deep a virgin cunt was, but I imagined it would allow at least the inch or two of tongue that I could insert into her, and found myself not hitting any obstruction.

I then moved out of her hole, and licked up and finally grazed her clitoris with the tip of my tongue.

"I'm your fucking cunt whore!" June cried, once again approaching her ecstasy.

I decided it was time to lay it on thick, so I puckered up my lips and sucked her clitoris from its hiding place.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Lick me, Oogie!"

I pushed my tongue between my lips, and licked a little circle around her nub.

"Shit! Shit!"

June was very vocal when she was excited, I decided.

June's grip on my hair was starting to hurt, but I continued to bathe her clit until I felt the squirting start again.

"Fuck me, baby! Oh, Oogie... Fuck! Fuck!"

I didn't let up.

"Aaaaahhhhn..."

More licking... an occasional suck...

"Eeeeeeeee..."

The squirting stopped, but June's orgasm continued. Her legs were wrapped between my shoulders, pulling me closer.

"Eeeeeeeee..."

I rubbed my tongue even harder...

"Eeeeeeeee..."

June was so cute when she came...

"Eee-nough!"

Oh, my! I pulled my tongue back into my mouth.

Despite her request that I stop, June's hands continued to press my face into her crotch. Her crotch, in turn, continued to grind against my lips. She wasn't being easy on herself.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh..."

Luckily, I could still breathe through my nose, and June's arousal was intoxicating.

June's hands loosened their grip, finally.

"I'm your fucking cunt whore pussy slave!" June said.

Finally, I was released.

I went back up and kissed June, again surprising her.

June sucked at my tongue greedily. I felt her suction pull it very far into her mouth.

At the same time, June's hands found my organ, which was quite hard, and happy to shake hands with June once again. June took me in both hands, which was unnecessary with my organ, but was something that June probably learned from her experiences with Archy.

June's hands were moving back and forth, rolling my dick between them. At the same time, they were moving up and down my shaft, at first going a bit too far, but quickly finding the right depth.

We broke the kiss, and June said, "Wow! You really did that. You kissed me after I..."

"You've never tasted your own excitement?" I asked, surprised.

June shook her head, but then meekly said, "Sometimes, when I... play with myself... I sometimes lick my finger afterward."

"Archy has been hogging this wonderful feast for himself! How greedy is that?"

June giggled and started moving her head down my body until her lips reached my cock.

I have received blow jobs from a few girls. My favorite, of course, is Kristen. Kristen used a technique that didn't require the use of her hands and she also took me deep. The only other girl that took me deep was Camille.

June, on the other hand, was much different. She used her hands, but only as foreplay. She used a twisting motion with two hands, and her lips followed her thumbs as they went up and down.

Suddenly, the hands moved away, and June impaled her throat onto my cock.

Kristen and Camille took me deep. June, on the other hand, took me DEEP.

After that quick impalement, June actually had her lips rubbing my ball sac... and she seemed to be able to go even deeper!

"Oof!" I grunted, shocked at June's oral technique.

June slowly moved her head up until she was completely off my cock. "You like, little boy?" June said, a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Oogie like!" I said, trying to sound like the Hulk. "Oogie want more. Oogie like June!"

June giggled and without using her hands this time, returned to where her lips were caressing my balls.

The back of June's throat was massaging the head of my cock. After about thirty seconds, June lifted her head off my cock again. "That's just a taste!" June said.

"Oogie June's slave for life!" I said.

Instead of deep throating me again, June simply started to lick the head of my cock. She knew exactly where my dick was the most sensitive, and teased and tantalized me at every opportunity.

I looked down and saw June kneeling between my legs, licking up and down my shaft. She saw me looking, and blew me a kiss.

June positioned her head on my cock and locked her eyes onto mine. She then lowered her head, millimeter by agonizing millimeter, her tongue flicking the little bit that she had in her mouth and my body was going crazy. I tried to push upward, but June seemed to have expected this and moved with me, agonizingly, just as I did with her earlier.

After what seemed an eternity, she had a few inches of me in her mouth and her tongue was dancing lively on the shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.