Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 10 -- Detention

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 -- Detention - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
Teacher, leave those kids alone!

--Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)


That night, Kristen took me to "our" apartment. I was surprised to see that the work that she designed for it was mostly complete. The only thing that was the same from the original apartment was the color scheme in the living room. Apparently, Harry unpacked Kristen's suitcases since I didn't see them in the apartment.

As part of the renovation, the appliances in the kitchen were replaced with ones of a more professional quality. The refrigerator no longer contained a freezer on top, but was a wide side-by-side model with a dispenser for water and ice in the heavy brushed metal door. The kitchen also sported a new stove that burned gas, augmented with one of those new microwave ovens on one of the new, larger counters.

The kitchen expanded into the former apartment next door, and now contained what Kristen called an "island" in the middle of it that contained a lot of counter space and an extra sink with a garbage disposal in the middle. Surrounding the island were a few stools which created an informal eating area within the kitchen.

Beyond the kitchen, into the counterpart of our living room in the second apartment, was a combination pantry and hallway, which led to a formal dining room. The centerpiece of the dining room was a large table made of cherry wood with a finish was almost as shiny as glass. Six chairs with tall backs were set at the table, and there was room to expand the table to fit a party of twelve people comfortably. The dining room also sported a matching wall unit that contained a set of china on display.

The dining room also connected back to the living room in the original apartment area, and a hallway led to a guest bedroom and a private bath.

Back in the original apartment, there was a new, enlarged bedroom, which now contained its own private bathroom. There was also the king sized bed that Kristen and I already gave good use to.

Throughout the new apartment was a set of intercoms that would allow either of us to contact the other, no matter where in the apartment the other person would be. It was on a separate and private circuit from the house security intercom; the latter was also accessible from the entire apartment as well.

The carpet was now a full shag carpet throughout the entire apartment, with the exception of the kitchen which was decked out with Italian tile.

"Wow," I gushed after Kristen gave me the grand tour. "I saw some of this before Christmas, but it's done now!"

"Well, it's nearly done," Kristen said proudly. "As of tonight, it's ours. It's no longer my playroom, but our apartment. I'm living here until we get married, when we will pick out our own property. Your parents have already given tentative permission for you to live here if you want, but they'd prefer you to stay at home occasionally, at least for the next year. And I have to show you the one Christmas present that is still not completely ready."

Another present? I smiled, wondering what kind of new suit that Kristen bought for me.

Instead of leading me to the bedroom, she led me out of the apartment down a set of stairs opposite to the ones we normally climb to go into the apartment. They led into the back of the three-car garage. When Kristen turned on the light, however, I saw new rooms partitioned into what used to be the back of the garage.

Each of the rooms in that back area were about the size of Kristen's original living room; about a thousand square feet apiece.

"What's happening here?" I asked.

Kristen smiled. "I'm going to make this room soundproof. It's going to be your studio!"

I wasn't sure I was hearing Kristen correctly. "A studio, like an apartment for me, or do you mean like a music studio?"

"Music studio," Kristen said proudly. "I figured we could put in some shag carpeting, and panel the walls with stuff like in the practice rooms at school for soundproofing..."

This was getting very worrisome to me. "Kris! I don't need you to do all this for me. I mean... I love what you did to the apartment, but this is too much."

Kristen looked at me, and then said, "All right. I haven't done anything here because I needed your input. Let's put it off a while. In the meantime, we can put in something simple such as a piano or something. Let it be your place where you can doodle in private."

I shook my head. "I already have that. The keyboard you gave me from Sludge has a jack where I can plug my Sennheiser headphones in. That's as much privacy as I need... at least for now."

Kristen was silent a few minutes. I was about to say something when she said, "All right. But this room will be here, whether you choose to use it or not."

I sighed. I hated spoiling Kristen's surprises, but I really disliked her spending money on me like that. I wasn't interested in being the beneficiary of all of Kristen's money. Sherry's outburst a few months ago about me loving Kristen only because of her money made me very sensitive to that sort of thing.

Kristen saw my expression and explained, "This garage was always too large, so I asked Daddy if he'd mind if I took it over and built him another one, only one story but still fitting three cars. In return, this whole building becomes mine until I get my own place. This room is just a part of the garage; we will still have room to put our cars in it. The extra space can be a studio for you, and maybe something else. Let's call it the new playroom, OK? I ran out of discretionary funds for 1974, but we're now in 1975, and next month is my eighteenth birthday, so I would have been able to actually complete the next part, since it will be so expensive."

"What is the next part?" I asked.

Kristen pointed to a wall with a blocked doorway. "In your studio, I was going to put in some multi-track tape decks, a mixer, and some other stuff. I'll talk with some of the guys in the jazz band who know recording to get a feel for what would be good to put here. It may not be anything like a professional studio, but you would have been able to record something better than you were able to do at school."

"You planned this for me?"

Kristen looked at me strangely. "Everything I do from now on is for you, Jim. My last fling for myself was that trip to Austria. From now on, it will be you and us. Right now, music is important to you, and I want to do everything I can to support you with that. This could be a place for you to compose, practice, and eventually record stuff. The entire building will be ours once my dad's new garage is built. That construction actually started and should be completed in less than a month. The new driveway to the new garage will require us to wait until the ground thaws, but Daddy told me it should only take a little more than a week. He already has the contractors signed up."

"I don't know what to say," I admitted, unable to come up with any words that would let Kristen know how touched I was by her generosity.

Kristen put her arms around me. "Hmm, I have some ideas. Thank you, Kristen. I love you, Kristen. Let's fuck, Kristen!"

I continued to stare at the studio when Kristen's words hit me. "Thank you, Goddess. I love you, my fair lady. Let's make love, my favorite vixen! But first, I want to make something completely clear..." I knew I was starting to sound like ex-President Nixon, but I continued. "I will NEVER fuck you just because you gave me something. I will definitely fuck you because I love you. Is that clear?"

Kristen giggled. "You have such a wonderful way with words, Master."

"Master?" I repeated.

"Think of me as if I were your little genie in a bottle. Like the old TV show."

I looked at Kristen and smiled, thinking of her in that silky sheer outfit that Barbara Eden wore.

"Kristen, I can't treat you like a genie or as a slave. I want to be as much yours as you say you are mine."

Kristen didn't answer, but she hugged me tightly.

I was surprised when Kristen then bent down and picked me up. "You got to carry me through the threshold, Jim. If we're going to be equals, then I'm carrying you over the threshold this time!"

Without so much as a grunt, Kristen managed to pick me up, carry me back up the stairs and into our apartment and into the master bedroom. She deposited me on the bed, and with surprising quickness, she got something out of a dresser drawer, and then got on top of me and pinned me.

Before I knew what was happening, Kristen took two stockings, and had tied them to my wrists and then to the headboard. She then quickly pulled down my pants and boxers, and tied my legs to the posts of the bed.

Kristen got up. I was nude from the waist down and tied spread-eagle to the bed. She admired her handiwork and said, "Well, I'm going out to the living room to watch some television. Too bad you can't come with me, SLAVE!"

Slave? Hadn't Kristen just called me Master a few moments ago? I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Shut up, Slave," Kristen said, her eyes telling me that she was not kidding right now. "If you want to be as much mine as I am yours, then you will have to start calling me Mistress. Each time you don't, you will be punished."

"Kristen, what the hell..."

Kristen's eyes flashed her anger at me and I shut up. Kristen looked around the room and her eyes settled on a fly swatter that was hanging on the wall. She grinned evilly and retrieved it, and then, without warning, slapped it on my right thigh.

"OW!" I cried, more in surprise than in pain. In all fairness to Kristen, she didn't seem to try to hurt me.

"That's 'Ow, Mistress!' to you!" Kristen said, and she hit my other thigh.

"OW!" I repeated, and then remembered. "I mean, ow, Mistress!"

"Good, you are learning," Kristen said, playfully hitting her left palm with the swatter. "OK. Here's the deal. You refused to be my Master, and said you wanted us to be equals. The only way we can be equals and that I can have you as my Master is for me to become your mistress once in a while, and I guess it's time for you to learn how I want to be treated when you do become my Master. Do you understand?"

"I guess so," I said. I hated listening to this twisted logic, but at the moment, I didn't have any choice.

Kristen swatted her palm again, menacingly.

"I guess so, Mistress," I corrected myself.

"Good," Kristen grinned. "Here's the deal. The next time I call you Master, you will have a choice. Either you order me around and have sex with me, or you can refuse. If you refuse, I'll be your Mistress, and I'll have sex with you. Complete equals."

That didn't sound very fair. "You mean..."

"Yes. You blew it today, so I'm your Mistress," Kristen said, her eyes grinning, but her look still serious. "I'm going to let you think about this. When I'm good and ready, I'll return."

Kristen left me alone at that point, leaving me to think of her version of "fairness." If she wants sex, she'll call me Master, and I'll take her. If I don't respond as her Master, then she'll take over as my Mistress, and she'll take me. In other words, when Kristen wants sex, Kristen will get sex.

This setup didn't seem very fair to me. The unfair point was that I wasn't being consulted. Whether or not I wanted sex when Kristen wanted it, she'd get it. This was the sort of thing that bothered me about Kristen's insistence that we would be spending our lives together. It wasn't a terrible thing, but I wanted to have some say in the matter.

If this choice was offered to me a couple of months ago, I would have gone along with it. After all, a guy would do anything to have sex with somebody like Kristen, right?

But now, there were other thoughts. For instance, what if I wanted sex and she didn't want it? If I were to reverse our roles, I could make her have sex with me at my own whim. What was the difference between that and rape? Wasn't that one of the big problems with the tickets, that the people that received them didn't have any say in the matter?

Then again, Kristen was indeed a special case. She was obligated to have my cock and sperm on a regular basis, and the only person to blame for this was me. Maybe this was Kristen's subtle way of getting even with me.

Thinking about Kristen's addiction led to a new train of thought. If Kristen's "Master and Slave" game was unfair to me, how fair was Kristen's addiction to her? I mean, given that Kristen had this addiction, what if I suddenly choose never to allow Kristen access to those things she craves? I saw her strung out like a junkie when she originally received her addiction; it occurred to me that I could do this again. What would happen? Looking at how Kristen was going to play her game with me, it seemed like if she couldn't get her fix from me willingly, she might take it from me unwillingly! Was this fair--to me as well as to her? I shuddered at this thought and abandoned this line of thinking.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to have any sort of intellectual discussion with Kristen. I was the one that was tied up, spread-eagle to her bed, and Kristen was out of the room. She was definitely calling the shots right now, and there was no way for me to deny this plain fact.

It was true that Kristen liked playing games in bed, and that this could be just another game to her. If so, it wouldn't hurt for me to play along.

After a few minutes, Kristen came back into the room. "You'll eat me, and you will bring me to three orgasms. They need to be big ones. Until I get my quota, I'll suck you but I won't let you shoot off. Now, you know and I know that my biggest orgasms are when I'm can taste you, so you're going to have to work extra hard."

"How long do I have... Mistress?" I asked, playing along with the game.

"As long as it takes. I'll stay here until I get my quota. If it takes you an hour, I'll be happy, and then I'll swallow your cum and I'll untie you. If it takes you two days, I'll wait patiently."

"But we have school tomorrow!" I protested.

Kristen grinned, and swatted me for not calling her Mistress. "You may not want to miss school, but I'm getting my quota, no matter how long you have to try. I've been alone in Europe for the past week, baby! I want this!"

Kristen then left the room before I could respond.

I rarely saw this side of Kristen, the dominatrix. The one time I saw her like that was when she dominated Patrice a few months before.

It was obvious that Kristen gave me a difficult task. I mean, she enjoyed it when I licked her, and she even reached orgasm as I did so, but we were usually in a sixty-nine position when I did that, and her orgasms were usually triggered by my own climax. Thanks to my stupid wish, Kristen found it difficult to reach orgasm without my sperm in her mouth. This may be Kristen's subtle way of getting even with me for making that wish.

Despite the fact that Kristen hit me three times with the fly swatter, she didn't use anything close to the amount of strength that she could have put behind it. The intent wasn't really to inflict real pain, but to show me how she wanted me to dominate her when our roles would eventually be reversed.

I smelled and heard Kristen cooking something in the kitchen. About twenty minutes later, Kristen reappeared in the bedroom with a small plate with a pile of what looked like shredded potatoes on it.

When Kristen came back into the bedroom, she explained, "It's called rssti. It's a delicious dish that I had when I was on my trip. It's a simple recipe, really: butter and potatoes, topped with a little sour cream." She ate a forkful and gave an appreciative "Umm" in response. "I wanted to make this for you, today, but I guess you'll be eating something else right now, huh? Like me!"

Kristen ate another couple of forkfuls, and I could feel my mouth salivate over the aroma. For the simple dish that Kristen described, it smelled quite wonderful. I only ate a sausage grinder at dinner, and I was still a bit hungry.

My girlfriend put the plate down on the dresser and shrugged off her robe. "I guess I'm ready for my slave to work off his punishment."

Without any fanfare, Kristen climbed into the bed, her feet toward the headboard, and straddled my face. My dick grew erect in anticipation of one of her lovely blow jobs, but Kristen didn't lean over me. I inhaled Kristen's musk for the first time in a week, and eagerly started licking the folds of her labia, and moved my tongue up and down, seeking to coax her clitoris from its hiding place. I thrust my tongue deep into her hole, and licked up and down until I felt the presence of her perky nub on my tongue.

Kristen adjusted her position, and soon I felt her lips engulf my cock. Hell, I thought to myself, I could imagine worse punishments than having your cock sucked by an expert and licking my lover's twat. I continued to move my tongue about with renewed vigor. I felt some response as Kristen wiggled her hips to help my tongue reach the proper spot.

After a few minutes, I felt some reflexive movements between Kristen's legs, recognizing an early sign of her release. I was amazed that I might actually make Kristen reach orgasm without my sperm in my mouth. At about this same time, Kristen stopped sucking me, lazily rubbing the tip of my cock with her tongue. I knew that she didn't have any intention of allowing me to ejaculate until I gave her the requisite number of orgasms.

It took another couple of minutes, but Kristen's movements started getting more erratic. Despite my tongue starting to get tired, I continued to thrust it into her snatch, trying to pull that first, difficult orgasm from her. Her thighs were squeezing me, and my cock was once again inside her mouth, although it was just a gentle suckle on the head of my cock while avoiding the tender area at the bottom. This was Kristen's way of sucking me for long periods of time without actually making me come.

Recognizing that Kristen was not going to allow me to shoot off, I determined that I'd draw out an orgasm of sufficient size from her. I did have a few months' experience in this position, and I was determined to make this as big as possible for Kristen.

Since Kristen was determined to not allow me to come until I brought out three "big" orgasms, I continued alternating between licking her folds, thrusting my tongue deep inside her, and sucking her clitoris between my lips.

Thankfully, the wish that limited Kristen's orgasms stated that she needed to have either my dick or my sperm in her mouth. Although I never knew Kristen to have an orgasm in this position without me coming first, I knew it was still possible, since she did have my cock in her mouth. I've also been able to bring her to orgasm without my dick or sperm in her mouth, but it wasn't easy. Anyway, I realized that as long as she continued to suck me, no matter how softly, I might be able to give her orgasms of a sufficient strength. At least, that was my hope.

I continued to tickle around Kristen's sensitive bud without actually touching it directly with my tongue except for infrequent and random touches. Kristen's contractions slowly started turning into spasms. She pressed her thighs tightly against my head, making it difficult for me to gauge accurately the size of her orgasm.

Blindly, I continued licking, despite Kristen's continued pressing of her thighs against my ears, forcing my tongue to continue playing with her sensitive nub more frequently now. It was difficult, although not impossible for me to breathe, but for me that was secondary. I was determined to make her come, even if it killed me.

A period of time passed, and it was getting more and more difficult to get air in through my nose due to the tightness of Kristen's legs around my head. I suddenly felt massive warmth on my member, and felt my cock easily slip into Kristen's throat. In response, I thrust my hips up toward her and then away from her, feeling my cock move in and out of her mouth, my cock by now over-sensitized.

Almost without any warning to either me or to Kristen, I started pumping into Kristen's mouth. I felt her cheeks rubbing against the side of the head of my cock as she applied an incredible amount of suction, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body.

Through all this, my tongue continued its onslaught of Kristen's slit. Somehow, Kristen managed to wiggle her clitoris out of direct contact with my tongue, but I continued to probe in the direction where I thought it was, hoping that I'd be able to stimulate it at least indirectly.

After an unknown amount of time, my dick stopped pulsing. I could no longer tell if anything was still coming out, but once again, I could tell that I was deep inside Kristen's throat, which meant that I was no longer pumping actively. I wondered if my Goddess would be able to breathe with me so deep inside her for so long, but I didn't sense any kind of panic from her. In fact, her legs continued clamping tightly around my ears and she wiggled her crotch left and right in a vain attempt to evade my probing tongue.

Finally, Kristen pulled her head off my dick, and I felt the cool air hit its saliva slick shaft. The tightness against my head disappeared, and Kristen rolled off my body.

I turned my head toward Kristen, my arms still bound by those silly stockings. I wanted so much to pull her back to me and lavish her lovely crotch with thousands of tiny kisses. Instead, I could see her fine blonde hairs that did nothing to hide her very swollen cunt lips. I cold even see Kristen's normally hidden clit at the edge, looking like a delicious morsel just right for licking.

I extended my tongue, but Kristen's crotch was too far away for me to reach. Even so, Kristen saw my movement and instinctively pulled her crotch further away.

"That... that was..." Kristen sounded breathless.

"That was what... Mistress?" I asked, almost forgetting my role in this little game we were playing.

"That was in-fucking-credible! I never thought you could..." Kristen's words died off.

I continued to watch Kristen's lovely crotch, now excessively far away for me to reach. Her tummy moved slowly in and out with each breath, and it took me a few minutes before I realized that Kristen was asleep.

Great! Here I was, tied up spread eagle to a bed with the girl of my dreams sleeping next to me.

I examined the stockings that bound me to the bed. The knots were simple overhand knots, and if I pulled on them, they should release easily. Actually, it wasn't as easy as I originally thought, since pulling on them seemed to just tighten the knots. It took a couple of minutes, but I was eventually able to get the right one off.

With my one hand free, I carefully rolled over to free the hand closer to Kristen. She didn't awake, and I was able to sit up and untie my legs.

I had to admit that the orgasms I had today were probably the largest that I ever experienced in my short sexual life. Between the one in the changing room and my most recent one, it seemed as if my balls generated a quart of semen, an amount that I knew was an exaggeration. Still, the amount that I must have unleashed was almost definitely a record for me.

Tenderly, I tapped Kristen on the shoulder, but she didn't respond. This surprised me, as she's usually a light sleeper, and I expected her to wake up when I tapped her. It then occurred to me that she might be exhausted from her trip to Europe, so I got out of the bed when she didn't move.

I saw the plate of potatoes, and I took a forkful, ignoring the fact that Kristen already used that fork. I long ago lost any squeamishness about getting germs from Kristen, and neither of us saw any problems with French kissing, oral sex, sharing utensils, or even toothbrushes.

Despite being cold, the potatoes tasted interesting, although I would probably have added more salt. I thought about putting them into the microwave oven, but I never really used one before, and I figured I'd only end up making them inedible. I smiled, and looked back at my sleeping Goddess, her beautiful breasts moving regularly with each breath. Even passed out after an orgasm, Kristen was a wonderful thing to look at. Her disheveled hair still looked gorgeous to me, although I would imagine that Kristen would be scandalized if she could see it right now. How lucky I was to have such a lovely and sexy Goddess in love with me!

The dresser that I was standing at was the same one that Kristen retrieved her stockings from before. I opened the drawer that Kristen used, and saw a large collection of stockings and other things that Kristen referred to as her "regular lingerie"--as opposed to the exotic stuff she kept in packages on a shelf in her closet.

I thought of tying up Kristen spread-eagle as she did to me, and saw something metal at the bottom of the drawer.

Upon closer examination, I discovered there were a pair of handcuffs at the bottom of the drawer! I looked from the drawer to Kristen's still sleeping body, and wondered. Why did she have these? Where did she get them?

An evil thought came to my mind as I picked up the handcuffs and looked back at Kristen's unconscious form. Tie me up, would she? I'll fix her and see how she likes it!

I put the handcuffs on a pair of Kristen's panties on top of the headboard, using the panties to muffle the jingle of the metal.

I shook Kristen's shoulders, but she didn't wake up. I looked at her nervously, but saw that she was still breathing. I never saw Kristen sleep so soundly before. I rolled her onto her back, and she was now in the middle of the bed. She still didn't wake up. Gently, I tied the two stockings that Kristen used on my legs onto her legs, using very loose knots that I didn't want to tighten yet. She still didn't move.

Using slow movements, I gently pulled Kristen's arms over her head, and looked at the foot of the bed for something on which I could mount her arms. There was a rail connecting the two bedposts. I tied a stocking to that rail, using a square knot. I tied another stocking to that first stocking and then to the middle of the handcuffs, again using a secure knot.

I was finally ready. I carefully slipped the cuffs over Kristen's wrists. They jingled as I did so, making me freeze, but she still didn't wake up. Emboldened, I locked them gently on her wrists. Her wrists were now securely fastened.

Kristen's legs were spread eagle on the bed with two stockings gently tied to the headboard. I tightened and secured the knots and finally I knew that my lovely Goddess was firmly tied to the bed. When she woke up, she would be in for a surprise!

I left my lovely Goddess tied up and walked into the kitchen. I opened the freezer door and found the ice tray, which was full of ice made automatically by the ice maker. I took a nice long sliver and grinned evilly.

Back in the bedroom, Kristen was still asleep. I thought that she made such a fetching image there, and considered, but finally rejected, the idea of getting her Polaroid camera and snapping a few candid shots. Who would I show them to? If Kristen was serious about this master/slave thing, I could do this as often as I wanted. I briefly thought of taking a picture just to threaten her with showing it to somebody, but that thought was easily rejected. Since the two of us became lovers, I never felt the need to really threaten her, kidding or not. I wasn't about to start now.

I finished Kristen's rssti, deciding that I actually liked it, and probably would like it even more if it were warmer. I then took the sliver of ice that I retrieved from the kitchen, and touched Kristen's right nipple. In the dim light of the room, I couldn't see the nipple get erect, the skin around it being so dark, but I could feel it harden. Kristen shivered slightly in her sleep in reaction to the coolness of the ice, but she did not wake up. Once again, I was amazed at the soundness of Kristen's slumber.

Intrigued, I touched Kristen's other nipple, and got the same reaction. She still didn't wake up. Finally, I touched the ice sliver between her legs at her labia, since her clit was no longer visible.

"Huh? Huh? What?" Kristen woke up, completely disoriented. She moved her arms and was surprised to find herself immobilized. She turned her head but her arms were above her head out of sight.

Kristen tried to get up, but her bonds kept her secure. Happy that she was now awake, I took the sliver of ice and touched between her legs once more.

"Ooh!" Kristen squealed as the cold ice touched her sensitive genitals.

I touched her with the ice again. "That's 'Ooh, Master!' to you, dearie."

Kristen shook her head and realized that I turned the tables on her. Instead of looking worried, she smiled. She shook her wrists and heard the muffled jingle of the handcuff chain between them. "You found my handcuffs?"

"Yup. Unfortunately, I didn't see a key with them. You might be here a long time!"

"It's in a small white envelope in the same drawer," Kristen told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.