Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 2 -- "Oogie" plus Merry's Birthday

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 -- "Oogie" plus Merry's Birthday - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

The simple things that come without a price,
The simple things like happiness joy and love in my life.
I've seen it all from so many sides,
And I hope you would agree,
The best things in life are the simple things.

--The Simple Things (Joe Cocker)


Immediately, my mother noticed something out of the ordinary. "Where's Kristen?" she asked.

It struck me that Kristen and I had developed a schedule of the two of us having dinner at her house once a week, and at my house once a week, on weekdays. Other weekdays, we'd eat at our respective homes alone. On Friday and Saturday nights, Kristen and I would usually go out for dinner (mostly Vaughn's with Kristen paying), and then spend the night at her house together.

Today was supposed to be the night that Kristen ate at my house.

"Camille dropped me off," I said. "Kristen was upset about somebody at school, and she went home with Patty."

"Did you two have a fight?" my mother asked. "I don't mean to pry..."

"No, mom. It's nothing like that."

"So, is she coming over?" my mother repeated.

"Let me call her."

I went into my father's study and picked up the phone. I was confused, and really hoped that Kristen wasn't still angry with Sherry.

Edgar picked up the phone on the second ring. When he heard my voice, he didn't wait for me to introduce myself, but simply said that he would put Kristen on the line.

About half a minute later, I heard a click as Kristen picked up the phone.

"Jim?"

There was another click as Edgar disconnected his extension.

"Yeah, Kris. I was wondering how you were feeling."

"I'm much better now. Patty is here with me, and she'll probably spend the night."

"My mom wanted to know if you're coming over for dinner tonight."

There was a pause and then I heard Kristen curse. "Shit! I forgot all about that."

"OK. I'll let my mom..."

"Wait, Jim. Can you hold a second?"

"Sure."

I waited as I heard muffled voices over the phone. Apparently, Kristen had her palm covering the handset.

"What's your mother making for supper?" Kristen asked as she came back on.

"Why?" I asked, smiling. "Have a better offer from somebody else?"

"Please, Jim!" Kristen pleaded.

It was easy to tell what Mom was making. You could smell it all through the house. "Spaghetti and meat balls," I answered.

"Think there would be enough for Patty, too?"

My mom usually made enough for leftovers for a few nights. "That shouldn't be a problem, but let me ask my mom."

"Sure thing."

I put the handset down, and bounded into the kitchen. "Mom, Kristen wanted to know if Patty could have dinner here, too."

"We'll have to get the leaf out for the dining room table," Mom answered.

"No problem. I'll have Merry help me with that, and we'll put on the big tablecloth."

My mother continued to be amazed at the transformation that I had undergone in just a month or so. "That's thoughtful of you, Jim."

"I'll let Kristen know."

I ran back into the study, and found that my step-sister had picked up the phone and was talking to Kristen.

"Hey, Shortcake! I was using that!"

"Don't worry. Your Goddess is still on the other end."

Goddess? When did Merry ever hear me refer to Kristen that way?

Merry laughed when she saw my reaction, and handed me the phone.

Kristen was still on the line. I told her that it was all right if Patty came, too.

"We'll be there at five thirty," Kristen said.

"Thank you, Goddess!" I emphasized the last word as I hung up the phone. At the same time, I tried to burn a gaze at my cute and adorable step-sister, the Mata Hari in training.

Merry blushed at that, and started to leave. "Wait, Merry."

"What?"

"We'll need to put the leaf in the dining room table. Could you please help me?"

"Sure."

We went into the closet where the extra leaves were for the dining room table. We selected one, and the two of us quickly inserted it into the table. We put a plastic tablecloth onto the table, making sure the ends were all even, since my mother was a stickler for details like that, especially with company.

"Jim?" Merry asked.

"What?"

"If Kristen is your Goddess, does that make you God?"

I sighed and answered with an old joke. "No. God's name is Harold."

"Harold?"

"Yeah. You know: Our father, who art in heaven. Harold be thy name..."

My step-sister looked at me as if I had two heads, but then broke out in giggles.

Good, I thought. I now have her vulnerable. I decided to spring the trap. "And where did you hear the name 'Goddess, ' anyway?"

Merry blushed again, but didn't answer.

I realized that I was going to have to watch out for that little spy.

Both Patty and Kristen had eaten at my house before, but never had they done so together. They arrived together at 5:30 exactly.

It only took me a second for me to see that Kristen was back in good spirits. She was smiling as I opened the door, and I welcomed her with a big kiss. Not wishing to have Patty feel left out, I gave her a small kiss as well.

I have described Kristen Swift as my "little blonde Goddess." I believe the first time I ever used that expression was when I was describing her to Patty. Kristen was gorgeous in a classical sense. She had a round face, similar to the images you see of Cupid, except her cheeks weren't as pudgy. She had long, straight, blonde hair that I just loved running my fingers through. She was about five feet, seven inches tall, and had a cute body with medium sized breasts. She exercised regularly, and her legs showed firm muscle definition, almost like a dancer's legs.

Patty Nadal was Kristen's and my best friend. She was a red haired senior and was one of the nicest people that I knew. I mentioned earlier that she had marvelous insights into other people. She was also a very caring individual, although she seemed to be moody occasionally.

When I first became friends with Patty, just a month or so before, she confided in me that she had suffered a traumatic rape in tenth grade that had once caused a lot of damage to her self-image. In a way that I still don't completely understand, I helped her come to terms with those memories, and she was even starting to consider dating again.

I invited the two girls into the house, and Kristen noticed Merry immediately, smiled, then kissed her.

"We're having noodles and sauce," Merry announced.

"Jim told me," Kristen replied.

"Hi, Merry," Patty said, approaching my sister.

"Hi, Patty! Are you here for dinner, too?"

"Yeah. Your mom invited the two of us over tonight."

Since Patty had Merry's attention, I pulled Kristen with me, and we both went upstairs to my room.

Once my door closed, I asked Kristen the question that was worrying me all day. "How are you feeling?"

"I was boiling mad at Dale for her conniving manipulation of her cousin, and for trying to put you in a compromising position."

I nodded, remembering how angry Kristen got when she heard Dale's plan.

"Patty suggested that I let it go," Kristen explained. "She pointed out that Dale can make it look like I'm harassing her if I do anything to her. And that would not be good. I'm still mad at Sherry, but Patty says that she really isn't to blame for being duped like that."

"Patty's usually right about such things."

Kristen nodded. "Time for a quickie?" she asked, looking at my groin.

I shook my head. "No, Kristen. With you, it will never be a 'quickie.' I want to make sweet and tender love with you, and never have to worry about time."

Kristen swooned a bit, and fell into my arms. "I have the sweetest friends--and a most romantic charmer!"

"It's difficult not to be a charmer with one so sweet as you, Kris."

That earned me a long and tender kiss from my blonde Goddess.

After we broke off the kiss, I sat her down on my bed. "Kristen, I was talking with Cammy earlier today."

Kristen nodded. "I know. Patty saw her in the lunchroom and asked her to talk to you."

I brought Kristen up to date with what I had said to Sherry, and Camille's suggestion for her to be on the cheerleading squad.

"Camille must have been joking," Kristen said.

"Camille jokes a lot," I admitted, "but I've never heard her joke about cheerleading. She takes that quite seriously."

Kristen was thoughtful for a moment and said, "We might want to discuss this with Patty."

"Good idea," I agreed.

The two of us kissed again, then made our entrance downstairs.

Dinner was delicious, and both Kristen and Patty insisted on helping me clean the dishes. My mother had long since stopped complaining about guests, even Kristen, helping with chores. After dinner, Patty and Kristen went upstairs with me "to listen to some music," as I explained to my parents.

My mother had no doubts about what Kristen and I did upstairs together, and she knew that I once had a sexual relationship with Patty. She probably wasn't exactly sure what the three of us would do together, though--and she probably didn't really want to know.

At one time, my Mom thought that I was dealing dope, which would explain why pretty twelfth graders were suddenly showing an interest in me, but she hadn't mentioned anything to me about that in the last week or so. Even so, from time to time, I would notice that things in my room would move, subtly, as if my mother was looking for my non-existent stash. I didn't have a problem with that, as she was just being a mother and being careful. I had nothing in my room that I needed to hide from my mother--not even Playboy magazines!

Once we got upstairs, Kristen sat Patty and me on my bed, and told me to explain to Patty what I had said about Sherry and Camille. She then knelt between my legs, unzipped my pants, and took out my penis. She then casually started to suck me in front of Patty.

I shrugged at Patty, who understood Kristen's addiction. She saw Kristen do this before. Despite Kristen's distraction, I explained to Patty as best I could about my trying to become friends with Sherry, and about Camille's suggestion concerning cheerleader tryouts.

"Cammy has a good point," Patty said. "Lynette and Camille have been on a crusade to make the cheerleaders more than just a popularity contest. This year, they have a killer squad. Too bad Cammy and Lynette are seniors. I don't know who will take up the mantle next year."

"So, what do you think of our ideas?" I asked Patty.

"Well, Jim," Patty said slowly. "You can't play with Sherry's emotions. If she has an infatuation with you, then Cammy might be correct that if Sherry finds another interest, like cheerleading, she might forget about you, but I really don't think it will be that simple. You must remember, however, that she might still resent you for ignoring her, and she probably sees Kristen as her competition."

I winced. I hadn't told either girl about Sherry's outburst right after they had left.

"She does hate Kristen," I said, softly.

Kristen moved off my dick with an audible pop. "Huh?"

"She thinks you hurt her cousin. And she told me that I'm in love with you only because of your money."

"I thought she would think something like that," said Patty. "You see, Kristen, you are the bad person in her mind. You stole Jim away from her, even if you had no idea how she felt."

Kristen looked longingly at my erect phallus, and then back to Patty. "I was right about hating her, then."

Patty shook her head. "No. Don't take it personally. Sherry's reacting to you partly because of her cousin, and partly because of her feelings for Jim."

Kristen sighed. "Perhaps. So I now have two people to watch out for?"

"Maybe," Patty said.

Patty looked thoughtful, and nobody said anything for a few minutes.

Kristen saw that my rod was still hard, and resumed her pleasant sucking. Patty watched Kristen's slow, languorous movements, and said, wistfully, "Now I know how she feels about that."

Kristen ignored Patty's remark. She was still a bit angry that I gave Patty a sample of Kristen's addiction, but having made the mistake with Kristen, I only made Patty's addiction for a short time period.

"Do you still want me to give you, like, a key word?" I asked Patty, referring to a suggestion that Patty had once given to me about giving her a way to turn such an addition on or off at will.

"Well, Jim... I don't know," Patty admitted. "You were probably right to turn me down when I asked. There's a part of me that really liked feeling that, but I'm afraid if I do it again, the taste will be a big let down. That's the scary part. I don't want the let down."

Kristen gave no sign of hearing Patty and me as her mouth started going faster up and down my cock. Her oral technique didn't require the use of her hands, except for support on my thighs. Kristen simply moved her head up and down, using her lips and throat to stimulate my organ. Occasionally, she would take me deep, her lips almost touching my pubic hair. She would also vary her suction in a way that really got my balls churning.

With Kristen, sucking cock was an act of love. She didn't really think about what she was doing, but instead did whatever seemed right at the time, and she'd invariably be correct. She'd react to my responses, alternately going for a quick release or a long, slow, leisurely suck, depending on her mood. She probably had the ability to keep me erect without bringing me to orgasm for hours if she wanted to do so, although I was very happy that she had never tested such an ability on me.

This time Kristen was going for a quick release, although not too quick. I felt my insides turn to jelly as my hips thrust up at her, my release imminent.

Kristen stopped her sucking, pulling her mouth off my penis and moving her head away from my body. The chain reaction she started continued, although I was feeling a bit frustrated as she took me quite close to the edge without actually bringing me to the point of release.

The next thing I knew, Kristen moved a couple of fingers lightly down the shaft of my cock, and the reaction started up again energetically. In less than a second, I was shooting spurt after spurt of my semen into the air. Kristen simply smiled at me, not putting her mouth on my cock, allowing my lap to become a sticky and gooey mess.

Before I could say anything, Kristen returned her mouth to my cock, and started to lick up my seed, using her fingers to push the various droplets onto her tongue.

I looked at Patty, who seemed transfixed by Kristen's wanton display. Patty saw me look at her, and she said, quietly, "I haven't seen the two of you doing that since my aunt passed away."

"We missed you, Patty," I said.

It took Kristen about five minutes to clean up the mess that the two of us made. Satisfied with a job well done, she put my dick back in my pants and pulled up my slacks. She saw me looking at Patty, and went over to Patty and kissed her. I knew that Kristen still had some of my semen in her mouth, and the two girls kissed for about thirty seconds. I could see from their faces that they were exchanging tongues together.

It wasn't the first time in my life that I wondered how it would be to have a threesome with Patty. It was a wicked idea, but truth be told, the only vagina that I wanted to sink my dick into belonged to a Goddess with the long and sexy blonde hair.

I was next in line for Kristen's kiss, and we shared a tender kiss together. I tasted my sperm in her mouth--it wasn't the first time, and I was getting quite used to it by now.

Patty and I kissed afterward. Again, I could faintly taste my semen in Patty's mouth as well, confirming my observations.

Suddenly, I had an idea. "Kristen, why don't you become friends with her?"

"Patty?" Kristen asked. "We're already friends."

"No... Sherry."

"I don't even know her," Kristen said. "You said that she hates me."

"That's because she doesn't know you."

Patty interrupted. "That's not a good idea. It would be coming unexpectedly, and she'll be suspicious as hell. Anything that Kristen does now will be suspect in her eyes."

I knew that my idea had merit, but Patty had a good point. "OK. Then, Sherry will have to make friends with Kristen."

"How?" the two girls said in unison.

"I'll give her an incentive," I suggested. "If she wants to kiss me, it will have to be with Kristen's blessing."

"She is not going to kiss you again," Kristen said firmly.

There was a thoughtful look on Patty's face. "Jim may have the germ of an idea. I think that Camille may be able to help us."

"How?"

"First, I'll need to talk with Cammy," Patty answered. "I need to see how serious she is about Sherry being a cheerleader."

Kristen and I looked at one another, a bit confused, but assured by the fact that Patty had a sensible head on her shoulders.

We came downstairs at about eight thirty. The girls thanked my mother for supper, and gave me kisses as they left for Kristen's house. I watched the two girls drive away in Kristen's Camaro.

I went back upstairs to do my homework, and went to bed at eleven.


Kristen picked me up the next morning, and I noticed Patty wasn't with her. "She took her own car," Kristen explained.

I nodded. We didn't say much during the drive to school. At the school, I found Patty talking animatedly with Camille. She saw the two of us and the two girls waved at Kristen and me.

I found Sherry in history class at first period. Our roles seemed comically reversed; I was the one searching her out, and she looked a bit apprehensive when she saw me.

There were a few minutes before the first bell, and I gave Sherry my warmest smile.

"Cammy and I talked about you after we dropped you off," I told her.

Sherry nodded, and after a couple of seconds, she asked, "Was she serious about me becoming a cheerleader?"

"Camille kids a lot, but not about cheerleading," I informed Sherry. "She said that she would prefer a girl that knows gymnastics over what she called the untalented bimbos that she normally sees going out as candidates."

"I'm intrigued by the thought, but I'm afraid she was just being nice."

"Cammy is a nice person, but when she said you'd be an ideal candidate, I knew that she meant it."

"I'll need to think on it," Sherry said just as the bell rang, signaling the start of class.


I saw Kristen in the lunchroom at fourth period. I went to our accustomed table and found my blonde Goddess, but Patty wasn't there. Kristen noticed me looking, and said, "Patty found Camille when she got here. She has third period lunch. Anyway, the two girls left together."

A few people in my grade passed behind me. "Hey, Oogie!"

"Oogie?" Kristen asked.

I sighed. "He's in the chorus. I think everybody in the school knows about that session I set up for you the first day. The guys in the chorus started calling me 'Oogie' after the 'Ouga Chaka' chorus of that song."

"Oogie. That's cute!"

"Don't you start!" I cried, dismayed that even my own girlfriend would sink so low as to call me that.

I looked around the cafeteria for Sherry, but I couldn't find her. I knew she had this period for lunch.

"Who are you looking for, Oogie?"

I sighed, resigned to the fact that Kristen now had a new pet name for me. At least it was better than that "Jimma" name that Patty had used for a day or two when I first met her and Camille. Patty had only used that name affectionately, and only for a very short period, but even so, I really preferred the name "Jim."

"I was looking for Sherry. She usually has lunch this period."

Kristen shrugged. I was glad that Kristen didn't seem too jealous about Sherry right now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.