Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

Looking up from between Kelly’s legs, Ed watched as Kelly sucked on Ling’s breast. As always, the sight of his wives kissing or touching each other excited him. He turned his attention back to Kelly and slid his tongue between her pussy lips. The heady aroma and rich flavor drove him renew his efforts to please her.

On the floor next to Ed, Leroy and Linda were engaged in sixty- nine. Leroy was working on her with his full attention trying to bring her to orgasm before she was able to make him come. It was no contest, since no one was as good at sucking cock as Linda. He groaned his orgasm.

Kelly lifted her hips off the floor as Ed’s attention brought about her climax. She moaned and made little squeaking noises. Her legs locked around his head holding him in place with a strength that always surprised him. Her stomach muscles fluttered.

Ed moved out from between her legs as Ling moved into sixty- nine with Kelly. The sight of the two women pleasuring each other made his cock even harder. He moved around so that he was behind Ling and entered her from the rear. He reveled in the fantastic sensations of her tight cunt and Kelly’s tongue on his cock. As he thrust into his wife, he couldn’t help thinking that life could hardly get any better than this.

It wasn’t long before he had released his seed into his wife’s pussy, bringing her to a loud orgasm at the same time. Kelly cleaned his donation out of Ling, bringing Ling to another orgasm. After Ling returned the favor to Kelly, the three of them collapsed on the floor beside an exhausted Leroy and Linda.

This was the first occasion in ages when the adult members of the family were alone without having to watch over the children. Little John was over at the house visiting with his girlfriend, Susan Grundy. Beth had left that morning on her field trip to Washington and wouldn’t be returning for another three days. William was visiting Barbara Jordan, the dispatcher from the police station. Betsy, the youngest of the Carter children, was attending a high school track and field event with Catherine and Oliver.

“When are the kids coming back?” asked Leroy as he idly ran a hand over Ling’s breast. Her nipple, which had relaxed, became hard again under his attention.

“Little John will return here with his girlfriend and her parents for dinner,” answered Kelly as she shivered. Linda’s hand ran over her thigh and towards her well used pussy. Her movements weren’t intended to excite Kelly, but to prolong the after-effects of her orgasm.

“Barbara Jordan will be bringing William back after their Sunday dinner,” answered Ed. He wondered how the boy had enjoyed his day with the family of the dispatcher.

With a grin, Linda moved over to where Ed was lying on the floor. She tried to resurrect his erection by taking her long black hair and wrapping it around his cock. Her soft silky hair teased the nerves of his cock. Despite its recent use, his cock responded immediately to her treatment.

Grabbing Leroy’s hand to keep it on her breast, Ling said, “Betsy should be back any minute now.”

“And you’re letting Linda get me excited?” asked Ed pretending that he was afraid of getting caught with an erection. The sensation of Linda’s silky hair against the sensitive skin of his cock was almost too much for him.

Ling giggled and answered, “She’ll have you shooting off in three minutes.”

“Three minutes? I’d predict two minutes,” teased Kelly knowing there was far more truth in her comment than there was tease.

True to Kelly’s prediction, Linda soon had her mouth over the end of Ed’s cock to catch his come. He erupted into her mouth; amazed that she was able to bring him off so quickly despite the fact that he had come not too long before. Ed settled back with a sigh and said, “This is nice.”

“Speaking of which, we probably ought to get cleaned up before Betsy gets home,” said Kelly. She didn’t like to have the children find them during or immediately after their private times together. While the family was often naked around the children, they didn’t engage in explicit sexual acts around them.

Sated and happy at being in the embrace of his husband and wives, Leroy didn’t want it to come to an end. With a hint of complaint in his voice, he said, “Ah, just a little longer. We don’t get this chance all that often.”

With a sigh, Linda said, “We’re going to have a lot more chances soon. The kids are leaving us in a couple of months.”

The men did not have an answer to her melancholy observation. On that sad note, they gathered their clothes and headed to the shower. All three women were strangely silent, having lost their playfulness at the reminder that their children would be leaving soon. Ed moved behind Linda and started to wash her hair. Leroy moved over to Kelly and started to wash her back. Ling moved to where her two wives could wash her.

Ed and Leroy exchanged glances as they washed their wives’ bodies. Ed gave his husband a wink and then, almost at the same time, the two men started tickling Linda and Kelly. The wives were unable to maintain their unhappy moods for long under the skillful assault of their husbands. Ling, seeing that the men were merciless in their tickling, moved behind Leroy and started tickling him. He was the most ticklish of the family. It wasn’t long before the wives had turned the tide and Leroy and Ed were on the floor of the shower begging for mercy.

When Ed dried off Kelly, he said, “The kids will always need their mommies and daddies, you know.”

“I know that,” replied Kelly. His comment reminded her that it had been a while since she had visited her parents in Taos. They were getting old and weren’t as active as in the past. She decided that she’d take a trip to visit them at the first opportunity.

He held out her robe for her and, as she took it, said, “Here you go. We have to dress up for our company.”

“It’s strange to be entertaining again. It seems to me like it has been ages since we’ve had guests for dinner,” replied Kelly. She tried to remember when was the last time they had entertained, particularly with the wives doing all of the cooking. She decided that it had been back when they were still living in Ed’s house.

Dressed in his black robes, Ed was relaxing in a chair in the dining room of their apartment when Betsy bounded up to him and exclaimed, “I got to run in a race.”

Surprised by the announcement, Ling asked, “Which race?”

“The thousands of motors race,” answered Betsy, “and I won.”

Confused by her description of the race, Ed asked, “The thousands of motors race?”

“Yeah, they had some number with it, but I forget what it was,” answered Betsy. She danced around the table, barely able to contain her excitement as she answered his question.

“The five thousand meter race?” asked Leroy realizing what she meant. He wondered if she had actually participated in a race that was that long.

“Yeah, that was it,” said the little girl as she climbed onto one of the chairs. She reached out and grabbed an olive off a plate in the middle of the table. She frowned and then corrected herself. “Maybe they said four or ten. Any ways, it was a good race.”

Ed could tell that she really didn’t know how long the race had been. His truth sense verified that she had participated in a race. He looked at Betsy and realized that her active lifestyle had turned her legs into pure muscle. She had the chest development of a swimmer with large lungs that could handle vast volumes of air.

A knock on the door to the apartment interrupted his thoughts. Betsy raced out of the room and returned thirty seconds later. After a slight delay, Catherine and Oliver followed her into the room with smiles on their faces. Catherine said, “We brought her ribbon from the five thousand meter race.”

Kelly entered the room thinking that their guests had arrived. Seeing the Grand Druid and his wife, she decided to invite them to stay for dinner as thanks for watching over Betsy. She asked, “Oh, would you like to join us for dinner?”

Looking at the table, Catherine could see place settings for eleven people around the table. Surprised at the large number of place settings, she asked, “Were you expecting company?”

Nodding his head, Leroy answered, “Little John is bringing his girlfriend over with her parents.”

“Oh,” replied Oliver with a frown, “isn’t he kind of young to have a girlfriend?”

“We’d love to stay,” said Cathy putting a hand on her husband’s arm to remind him that they were talking about a Carter kid.

Kelly gestured to Catherine for her to come in the kitchen where the rest of the wives were hard at work preparing dinner. As she left, she heard Ed say, “William said that it was time for Little John to find his true love. The very next weekend, Little John met Susan while I was talking to her father about next year’s geology trip that I’m putting together.”

“William said it was time,” echoed Oliver thoughtfully. He had spent many hours wondering about the youngster. It seemed to him as though the young man was caught between two cultures and that at some point in time he would have to choose. On one hand, he had prophetic capabilities that seemed to originate from the Two-Sided One. On the other hand, he seemed to have a strong connection to the Animal Spirits of his Native American blood. He wondered which would win.

Little John entered the room walking next to Susan with her parents walking behind them. Her father was examining the surroundings with interest, as was his wife until she noticed that the Grand Druid was in the room. Her attention switched to the Druids gathered in the room.

For the next ten minutes, the room was the site of confused activity as Susan’s parents were introduced, Ling set two more place settings, and Betsy bounced around trying to show off her ribbon, while William arrived from his afternoon visit. Somehow, in the midst of all the excitement, Dr. Alan Grundy and his wife, Maggie Grundy, found themselves seated in the middle of the table while Oliver and Catherine were seated across from them, and the wives hustled dinner onto the table.

Ed sat at the head of the table and looked down its length. To his right sat Leroy, William, Alan Grundy, Maggie Grundy, Susan Grundy, and Kelly. To his left sat Linda, Betsy, Catherine, Oliver, Little John, and Ling. Once everyone was settled, there was another rush of activity as everyone served themselves of the roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, glazed carrots, rolls, and salad.

Dr. and Mrs. Grundy were about to start eating when they noticed that everyone was watching Ed at the head of the table. Wondering if they were about to observe some Druid rite, they turned to watch Ed as well. Ed waved his hands over the steaming hot food wafting the odors towards his face. A small smile crossed his face as he took his knife and fork before cutting a small slice of the roast beef. The meat fell apart in his mouth with the slightest suggestion of mint. Chewing, a look of bliss crossed his face as he savored the rich flavor of the beef. He said, “You cooked the roast with mint.”

“Of course,” answered Kelly, “Marguerite gave us your favorite recipe.”

“It’s outstanding,” replied Ed with a grin. He studied the glazed carrots taking in their appearance. These were regular carrots that had been cut and quartered into appropriately sized pieces, rather than the little short carrots that had become so common. He stabbed one with his fork and set it into his mouth. Appreciating the flavor, he said, “The carrots are great. I’d swear that Marguerite cooked them.”

The wives sat back in their chairs knowing that Ed could give no higher praise for a meal. At that, everyone else started eating; leaving Dr. and Mrs. Grundy staring at each other in confusion. Mrs. Grundy asked, “Is that some sort of religious ritual?”

Little John looked across the table at the parents of his girlfriend with a grin and answered, “No. That always happens when Daddy Ed is eating. We all tend to watch him since he makes such a big deal out of every meal.”

“Oh,” replied Mrs. Grundy making a mental note that she was going to have to be very careful if she ever invited them over for dinner.

Having observed Ed sit down at the table to eat on a number of occasions, Oliver said, “Everyone stops to watch Ed eat, even in the student dining halls.”

Ling commented, “Ed really enjoys food. Our chef at home is one of the best in the world.”

“The best,” corrected Ed automatically. Ling might be his wife, but he wasn’t going to let anyone cast any doubt on Marguerite’s ability to cook.

“Okay, she’s the best cook in the world,” corrected Ling with a shake of her head. She knew that others might disagree with his pronouncement, but she’d never mention that to him. The rest of the family grinned, but hid their smiles from Ed.

Leroy looked over at William’s plate and noticed that he had taken very little food. Curious, he asked, “William, aren’t you hungry?”

“No, I had a very big meal earlier,” answered the young man. Dinner had been fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and biscuits. It had also been a very enlightening experience. He had watched the other family sitting around the dinner table, talking, joking, laughing, and teasing each other just as they did in his family.

Looking across the table at her son, Linda asked, “So how was your visit?”

“I found the Baptist church very interesting,” William answered in his slow thoughtful manner.

Curiosity aroused, Little John looked up the table to see his brother and asked, “What was it like?”

“You know how at the Catholic services there is the glow of their god at the front of the room?” asked William.

“Sure.”

“In this service, the glow was spread through the whole room, though it wasn’t as bright as at the Catholic services,” commented William. The glow had reached through the whole room, but had kept a space between it and William. There were a few other people in the church who were treated with the same slight distancing by the glow. He had decided that those were people who had not given themselves to the god.

“Interesting,” said Little John as he considered what his brother had said. He added, “I’m sure that Beth will be interested in learning about that. Any guesses as to why the presence of God is different in the two churches?”

Shocked at the nature and subject of the discussion, Dr. Grundy asked, “Are you telling me that you can see God?”

“Yes,” answered William with a curt nod before turning back to Little John. He answered, “I think it’s the differences in the two ways of worship. In the Catholic religion, the church is the bridge between God and worshiper. In the Baptist religion, each person has an individual relationship with God.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.