Ed Biggers
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

Fascinated, Ed sat in the kitchen watching Shuana dancing as she cooked. It was amazing how much she was like Marguerite in the kitchen. Not for the first time, he asked, “Tell me again, how much time have you and Marguerite spent in the kitchen together?”

“Just the past ten days.”

“And she taught you to dance like that while you are cooking?”

With a smile at the comment, Shuana replied, “A woman has to watch her figure.”

Shuana had weighed in at well over two hundred pounds when Ed met her the first time in New York. Now she was down to a hundred and forty pounds. She looked good, but she was still a little large for her height. George and Walt had already been by the kitchen several times. They had dropped hints that they wouldn’t mind a midnight visit from her. Their suggestions had clearly surprised the black woman and she was seriously considering taking them up on their offers.

Ed smiled and said, “No, that’s our job. We’ll watch your figure for you.”

Shuana couldn’t believe that Ed made that comment even though she knew he wasn’t a racist or a sexist. When she had arrived at the house, a black man had met her at the door. Convinced that he was a servant, she wondered if there wasn’t a subtle overtone of racism in the house. Later when she learned that he was actually one of Ed’s husbands, she was shocked that Ed had never mentioned that one of his husbands was black. She asked, “Are all the men in this house horny?”

She had just finished asking the question when Leroy entered the room. With an easy laughter, Leroy replied, “I’ve just been ravaged by Ling and Kelly. Horny is the last thing on my mind.”

Laughing at the comment, Shuana corrected herself, “Is everyone in this house oversexed?”

Cathy had come into the kitchen in time to hear that remark. With a great big smile, she said, “Hey, I resemble that remark.”

Shaking her head, Shuana returned to dancing while she cooked. It was an hour to lunch and already everyone was gathering in the kitchen. She couldn’t believe how welcome they had made her feel. It was her opinion that a kitchen was supposed to be the center of a house except when it was time to cook.

Ed turned to Cathy and said, “Hey, how are things going with Lynn?”

Shaking her head, Cathy answered, “She nearly fainted when she ran into John Carter and realized who we were.”

“Are we that intimidating?”

“Not really, you guys are just too well known. It’s like finding out you work for a movie star,” answered Cathy.

“Oh,” replied Ed still unused to the idea that people looked at him like he was some sort of celebrity. He’d had that problem when he and Linda had gone to the cabin. The locals had been afraid to talk around him until, with lots of effort, he had finally broken the ice. With a sigh, he said, “John has it even worse.”

Shuana turned and looked at the crowd of people in her kitchen. By now, it was Ed, Leroy, Cathy, Kelly, and Ling. Exasperated, she said, “How do you expect me to cook with this crowd in here?”

From the door, Marguerite said, “You tell ‘em, girl.”

Realizing that the chef wanted everyone out of the room, Ed suggested, “How about a swim?”

En mass, the family members showed up in the pool room. As everyone stripped there was significant teasing and joking. Within seconds, they had all entered the water. Beth and Little John came into the pool room with Linda watching over them. There was a small wading pool for the children set up in the corner. As they played in the pool, the adults took turns watching over them.

In the larger pool, the three wives were dunking Ed and John while Leroy watched from next to the wading pool keeping an eye on Beth and John while the children were busy splashing each other. With a twinkle in their eyes, the two children turned and started splashing Leroy with abandon. Leroy laughed and moved to the edge of wading pool and splashed back. The kids loved it and giggled with the abandon of children having fun.

The rest of the staff arrived, with the exception of Shuana and Lynn, and started stripping. It wasn’t long before they had joined the family in the pool. At that point, a major water war broke out between family and staff. There was laughing, shouting, and gasps of surprise as splashes were exchanged.

From the wading pool, the kids were laughing at the antics of their parents. This kind of activity was nothing new to them. As far as they were concerned, adults were kids that were large since they played all the same games as the kids and took the same degree of pleasure in those games. The great thing was that their parents knew all kinds of new games and were continually teaching them to the kids. Daddy John had just introduced them to Hunt the Bug Eyed Monsters where they would fly space ships looking for aliens to shoot.

Amidst this fun, Lynn entered the room to call everyone to diner. She had been warned that the family tended to be naked in the pool room, but she had not realized the full implications of that warning. On entering the room, she froze in shock as a dozen naked people played in the pool and covered her mouth with her hand to hide her embarrassment. The mission that had sent her to the room forgotten.

Leroy, noticing Lynn standing at the door, went over to the young woman and asked, “What do you need?”

Staring at the largest cock that she had ever seen, Lynn was unable to answer. This was the most unusual situation that she had ever encountered. As much as she wanted to view this as some sort of sexual frenzy, she could see that this was the same kind of activities that people in bathing suits would be doing in a pool. There wasn’t the least sign of an erection.

Recognizing that the young woman was not going to answer his question anytime soon, Leroy called out, “Ed, your assistant needs you.”

Climbing out of the pool, Ed walked over to Lynn. Her eyes slowly moved from Leroy to Ed and focused on his cock. The hand that had been covering her mouth moved lower to cover her breasts and her other hand moved down to cover her pubic area despite the fact that she was fully clothed.

A tugging on the hand covering her pubic area caught her attention. She looked down to find Beth looking up at her. Beth, with the innocence of a properly raised child, said, “You’re funny.”

“Huh?”

“You’re just standing there staring at my Daddies.”

Recognizing the source of the young woman’s discomfort, Ed kept his distance and asked, “Was there something that you needed?”

It was Beth’s comment that brought Lynn back to the real world and she answered, “Lunch is ready.”

Ed turned and called out, “Lunch is ready.”

Everyone scrambled out of the pool and rushed over to the towels. Lynn stared at the variety of bodies present in the room. She couldn’t believe that Marguerite, a large woman, was as comfortable being naked in front of so many men as the gorgeous Linda. There were cocks of all sizes and shapes. She slowly backed out of the poolroom and ran to the kitchen.

Once he was dressed, Ed helped Little John get his clothes on. Despite the fact that he was almost two and a half, he still had problems getting his tee shirt on and getting his shoes tied. He often got his arms lost inside the tee shirt when putting it on. Little John asked, “Why don’t I get shirts like yours?”

Surprised by the request, Ed answered, “I’m not sure. If you want these kinds of shirts, ask your moms to get them.”

“I can do that?” asked Little John surprised that he could have a choice over what he wore.

“Of course you can. You are a person and have a right to control what you wear,” replied Ed.

It was a very thoughtful Little John that followed Ed to the dining room. He wondered if he were to ask that he be allowed to wear dresses if they would allow him to do that. It would make an interesting experiment.

The family and staff gathered around the table for lunch. Shuana brought out a large tureen of soup and set it on the buffet counter. She made several trips as she loaded the buffet with sandwiches and warm meats. The kids climbed up on their tall chairs at the table to wait for their meal to arrive. Shuana brought out hot dogs for them and set the plates on the table in front of the two kids, watching as their eyes lit up in pleasure.

Going through the line, everyone gathered around the table. The typical over dinner meal conversation started. Lynn sat at the end of the table watching these people enjoying their food, teasing each other, and talking about important events with equal enthusiasm. The conversation came to a sudden halt when Little John announced, “Mommy Kelly, Daddy Ed said that I could wear whatever kind of clothes that I want.”

Surprised by the volume of the announcement, Kelly turned to Little John and said, “That’s right.”

“I want to wear dresses like Beth,” announced Little John as he watched his mother carefully to assess her reaction.

Lynn burst out in giggles that were immediately halted when she saw the looks that others around the table gave her. She couldn’t believe that they would take the request seriously. Shuana, a little older and more experienced, waited to see how the family reacted. Her mouth fell open when Kelly answered, “Okay.”

The request to wear dresses had the tone of a lie, but Ed recognized what Little John was attempting to establish. He wanted to know if they would impose boundaries on him. Ed cautioned, “However, you might consider that people will start treating you strangely because of that.”

The reaction of Lynn had not been lost on Little John. He was not harmed by her reaction since it wasn’t really important to him, but she couldn’t have known that. Frowning, he asked, “You would let me wear dresses even if other people wouldn’t treat me nicely?”

Smiling at the suggestion that they would allow harm to come to him, John answered, “We would let you do that only if you really realized what kind of treatment you would get. Knowing that, you wouldn’t be able to get angry when you were treated badly.”

Shuana leaned forward realizing that they weren’t exactly talking him out of his choice, but were explaining about cause and effect. When you did something of which others wouldn’t approve, then you had to expect the consequences and to deal with them. It was far wiser advice than what she would have given a child. She, like most parents, would have just answered that he couldn’t and that would have led to a tantrum on the part of the child.

When Little John looked over at Ed, he noticed the smile on his face. He knew that Ed understood that he had lied when he said that he wanted to wear a dress. Ed confirmed this when he said, “You don’t really want to wear a dress. You wanted to find out how we would react when you asked to do that.”

“Yeah,” replied Little John embarrassed at having been caught in a lie.

“You could have introduced the topic in a less confrontational manner.”

“What’s confronshunal?”

“Confrontational means that you ask in a way that requires a direct yes or no answer without room for explanation.”

“I still don’t understand.”

“For now, let me say that you might have found out the answer to your question in a better way.”

Beth frowned and asked, “How?”

The master of confrontation, Ling, answered, “He might have said that Ed said that he could wear any kind of clothes that he wanted. That could have been followed up with the question of what would we say if he wanted to wear a dress.”

Linda answered, “We could have explained that after he knows the facts of his request that we would say that it was okay.”

Shocked by the sophistication of the discussion, Shuana asked, “Do you kids understand what your parents are saying?”

“Of course,” answered Beth.

“Pretty much so,” answered Little John. Returning back to the discussion, he said, “Daddy Ed told me that I could wear the clothes that I want. What would you say if I were to ask for shirts like Daddy Ed and Daddy Leroy wear?”

“I would have to answer that I’d be happy if you would wear shirts like that. People would see how grown up you are,” replied Ling.

“So may I?”

“Of course,” replied Ling with a smile. Already her son was learning how to ask for things in a positive manner.

The conversation around the table returned to normal as though nothing had happened. Little John sat in his chair and turned to Kelly. He asked, “Mommy Kelly, everyone says that if it harms no one, then do it. When I asked to wear dresses, Lynn laughed at me. I didn’t care, but it could have hurt.”

Sitting back in his chair as quiet settled over the room and all eyes turned to Ed, he answered, “You have met the first years at the Druid College.”

“Yes.”

“You know that sometimes they don’t behave well.”

“Yes.”

“Consider Lynn as being a first year. She is still learning the rules of proper behavior.”

As he giggled, Little John replied, “She’s wearing clothes. It’s hard to see her as a first year.”

As Lynn blushed, Ed shook his head with a smile on his face. There wasn’t a proper reaction to that statement. All eyes glanced at Lynn wondering what her reaction would be. Beth saved them from the embarrassing silence that had settle over the table when she asked, “How come so many people don’t know how to behave?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.