Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

The log cabin stood alone on the shore of a small lake. A dirt road, wide enough for a single vehicle, wound its way through the woods connecting the cabin to a highway almost three miles away. From the porch of the cabin, the surface of the calm lake reflected the trees surrounding it, making the lake look even smaller.

In the morning and evening, the fish would break the surface eating insects that skimmed across the lake. Occasionally, a deer would come out to the lake’s edge to drink of the water. Waterfowl swam in the lake, leaving v-shaped wakes behind them. At night, raccoons and other animals would come to the edge of the water.

The trees were home to squirrels in addition to birds of all kinds. Robins, bluebirds, woodpeckers, and blue jays flew around the cabin as though it wasn’t there. Mornings were the loudest time of the day as every bird seemed to raise its voice to welcome the sun. Nights were not much quieter as owls, raccoons, and other nocturnal animals moved about. The quietest time of day was at sunset and that was the time that Ed always made sure to take a break from his work.

The afternoon quiet was disturbed by small splashes of water and thumps that carried a long distance. Ed took a drink of his iced tea and listened to the noise trying to place it. It took an incredibly long time for him to realize that it was the sound of someone paddling a canoe. It wasn’t strange that he would have such a hard time placing the noise. It was one sound that he would never hear in the desert.

As the night insects came out, the bug-zapper started making the zzzt sound that signaled the death of another flying bug. Ed looked up when the front of the canoe came into sight. Going into the house, he put on pants and a shirt before returning to porch to watch them.

Leaning against a post holding up the porch roof, he examined the occupants of the canoe. It was a young couple, a man and woman just into their early twenties. It was his guess that they were college students, probably juniors becoming seniors. The woman knelt at the front of the canoe, paddling with a smooth easy stroke. She was muscular with her hair tied back with a ribbon and wore a sports shirt. The man, now steering the canoe to the shore, was equally muscular and wore a loose knit shirt that seemed popular with young men.

Taking his time, Ed walked to the shore to greet the couple. The couple seeing him up close for the first time, decided that he wasn’t the person they were seeking. Rather than be rude and turn around to leave, they paddled up to the shore. Ed reached down and helped pull the canoe on the bank. His strength surprised the young couple. Ed said, “Hello.”

“Hello,” answered the young man as the woman climbed out of the canoe. She was followed by the man. They shifted uneasily, not knowing what to say. They had been expecting a person their age and were hoping to party. Finally, the man said, “We heard there was a college student up here and thought we’d come by to hang out with him.”

“You heard correctly, and I know that he would enjoy the company,” said Ed as he smiled at the pair.

The young couple brightened considerably at hearing his answer. They were sure that his son would be more than happy to leave and spend some time with them. The woman said, “Oh, that’s good news. We were worried that we had gotten the wrong information.”

Shaking his head, Ed said, “No. I would say that the information was correct, but that it probably didn’t mean what you thought it did. Would you care to join me for an iced tea?”

The girl answered, “Hey, we are twenty one and can have beer.”

Ed shook his head and answered, “Sorry, but I don’t have any beer.”

The guy said, “When we go to the store the next time, we’ll pick up some.”

Smiling at the well intentioned offer, Ed said, “Thanks for the offer, but I don’t drink. By the way, I’m Ed Biggers.”

The young man said, “I’m Greg Dow and she is Diana Dilborne. We’re students up at the University of Wisconsin.”

Ed led them up to the cabin. The couple sat down on the edge of the porch while Ed fixed some iced tea for them. Returning to porch, Ed sat down next to them and said, “So what are your majors?”

Greg said, “I’m a Business major.”

Diana answered, “I’m majoring in Psychology.”

Not sure if he was impressed by an undergraduate major in business, he was impressed by the psychology major. He said, “I’m finishing my degree in Mineralogy. I’m staying up here to write my dissertation.”

In a gesture of embarrassment, Diana covered her mouth with a hand and said, “Oh, I didn’t realize that you’re the college student we heard about. I’m sorry, we were just expecting someone younger.”

Laughing Ed replied, “That’s okay. I get that all of the time at the University. Half of the students there think I’m on the faculty. I’m afraid that most of my classmates wish I was. They keep complaining about me blowing the curve.”

Greg was about to make a comment when the telephone rang, surprising everyone. Ed went over to the table by the chair he had been in before they arrived. He touched the speakerphone and said, “Hello.”

John said, “Hey, Ed. How’s it going?”

“Pretty good. I’m working on the first draft of the conclusion,” answered Ed. He winked at the young couple.

“That’s great. Let me get to the reason I called you. I’ve tracked down another pair of monsters and they are in your area.”

He thought about what John had just said, knowing that it would take a couple of days to track them down. Even though he would definitely go, he had to know what was involved and asked, “What are the details?”

In a business like voice, John answered, “It’s a young couple, early to mid twenties, and quite attractive. They lure college students off to an isolated location and then torture them to death. I expect them to strike in a week’s time.”

Ed happened to glance at the young couple and could see their faces pale. Ed answered, “Okay. Where do you want to meet?”

“I’ll come to you in two days. I’m leaving this afternoon, but I have some business at the FBI office there,” answered John.

Ed nodded and said, “Great. Give my regards to the wives.”

John replied, “They can’t wait for you to get back. They keep talking about getting even for the prison babes incident. They are planning a night of decadence that makes me blush.”

Laughing at the inside joke, Ed said, “Just tell them that I’ll sleep with every coed between here and home. I’ll get there too tired for any decadence.”

A pair of voices came out of the speaker, as Beth and Kelly shouted, “Don’t you dare do that Ed Biggers!”

Ed laughed and said, “I’ll see to you both later.”

John shouted, “Help me, they are planning on practicing on me!”

“Don’t let me stop them.”

The call ended shortly after that with lots of giggling in the background. Ed turned with a smile on his face and said, “Sorry, that was my husband and wives.”

“Cool,” said Diana, surprised that this old guy was in a group marriage.

In a joking voice, he asked, “You guys aren’t the kind that would lure a poor little college kid out to the boonies and torture them to death, are you?”

Gary answered, “No, but that sure did sound like the couple we met in town. They want to get together with us in a couple of days.”

The truth in his statement was clear enough for Ed. He turned back to the phone and hit the speakerphone. Dialing the number to the house, he reached Cathy. He was still surprised when he reached Cathy on the phone. She had replaced Bill who had moved to Florida to take care of his dying mother and his father who suffered from Alzheimer’s Disease. Cathy answered, “The Carter residence.”

“Cathy, this is Ed. Get John and get him now. I know he’s probably fooling around with the wives, but I need to talk to him right now.”

Cathy replied, “Okay, Ed. Hold on.”

Ed said, “No. Have him call me.”

Hanging up the phone, Ed said, “I would like to recommend that you kids stay here for the next couple of days.”

Diana asked, “Do you think we are the killers or something?”

Shaking his head, Ed said, “No. I think you are the targeted victims.”

Gary looked at Ed with narrowed eyes and asked, “Why do you think that?”

“You said it yourself. They sounded like the couple that you met. They want to get together with you in a couple of days. John says the couple is going to strike in a couple of days. Do the math yourselves,” answered Ed.

The young couple looked at each other, trying hard to communicate with their eyes. They wondered what they had gotten themselves into. Was this guy playing with a full deck? Was this some sort of con to get them to stay? Gary looked back at the canoe wondering if they could reach it before this guy went crazy on them.

The telephone rang. Stabbing it with a finger, Ed said, “Hello, John.”

Somewhat irritated, John said, “What is it that couldn’t wait?”

Ed said, “I believe that I have the next targeted victims here. They’re afraid that I’m crazy. Why don’t you describe the man to the best of your ability? I’ll ask them to describe the woman.”

There was a long moment of silence at the other end of the line. The young couple looked at Ed and listened to the discussion. Finally, John said, “We believe that the man is about 5’8” and weighs an athletic 175. Reports say that he is handsome with well groomed brown hair and clean shaven. He usually wears blue jeans and tee-shirts from whatever university is local. I can’t tell you much more than that.”

Diana was pale by the time that John had finished. She said, “The woman is a couple of inches shorter than the guy. She has large breasts that she shows off by wearing a shirt that is too tight. She is tanned with her hair in a long ponytail. The first impression is that she is cheerleader or something.”

There was a moment of silence and then John said, “Okay. I’ll call the FBI office and get them to dispatch a couple of agents to your place. They should be there in one hour. I’ll arrive tomorrow morning. Keep them safe, Ed.”

Ed looked at the young couple and could see that they were terrified. He said, “Hold on John.”

Turning to Diana, he asked, “Where are your parents?”

“They’re in Detroit,” she replied.

Ed nodded and said, “John, I’m going to suggest that we fly her father or mother here so that they can provide moral support.”

John replied, “Good idea.”

Ed said, “Thanks. We’ll be waiting.”

Ed hung up and turned to Diana. He said, “I should have asked you before making the suggestion. Would you like your mother or father here? Or would you prefer his mother or father?”

The young couple looked at each other. Finally, she said, “I think I would rather have his father. He’s a cop.”

Animated, Ed gestured to the phone. He said, “Give him a call.”

Gary dialed the number to his father. Watching Ed, he waited for his father to answer. It took a few minutes before his call was transferred to his father. His father sounded irritated at being disturbed at work by his son and answered the phone in a gruff voice, “Hello, Gary. What do you need?”

Gary flinched at the tone of his father’s voice. “Dad, there’s some guy here that says he believes that we are the next victims of a serial killer.”

“I don’t have time for this son. Do you need more money?”

Ed spoke, “Officer Dow, I’m Ed Biggers. I’m a special agent for the IRS. I work with John Carter, a special agent for the FBI. I suggest that you get in touch with the local FBI office and verify our identity. You will only need to mention our names. I will hold until after you have done that.”

“What were those names again?”

“Ed Biggers and John Carter,” answered Ed. He looked at Gary with a wink and pressed the mute button. Looking at Gary, he said, “Have you ever heard your father impressed before?”

“Not really,” replied Gary.

After about five minutes, a much more respectful Officer Dow said, “Mr. Biggers. Please forgive me for my rudeness. I had no idea.”

Ed said, “I’m going to give you my home number. I want you to ask for Cathy. She will make arrangements for a charter jet to get you here. Your son and his girlfriend need your presence.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good, I’ll see you when you get here,” replied Ed. He winked at Gary and asked, “Do you have anything you want to say to Gary or Diana?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.