The Favor
Chapter 42: Graduation

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42: Graduation - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The days leading up to graduation were busy ones for Rachel. Besides the traditional end of high school activities, Rachel was spending all of her free time making up for prom night. But she did it with a smile on her face, thinking of what might have been, and what she actually had.


Graduation day arrived, and everyone was excited. We met Jeff at the graduation with his parents. He looked quite handsome in his gown, as did Rachel. Of course Rachel was wearing nothing underneath, but that was to be expected. I sat with Jeff's parents through the presentations and boring speeches; Rachel just missed out being valedictorian, and the proud parent in me warred with the cautious slave; I shudder to think what a speech by Rachel, wearing nothing but her thin cheap graduation robe, would be like. We watched Jeff and Rachel march up and pick up their diplomas (from a sour looking principal), and after the requisite cap toss, they came back to us to for hugs and congratulations.

"Congratulations guys!" I said.

"Thanks Mom," Rachel replied.

"Thanks Jess," Jeff said.

"It's rude to call Mrs. Miller Jess, Jeff," Jeff's mother said.

"Don't blame Jeff," I told her. "I insisted that he call me Jess."

"OK," said Jeff's slightly disgruntled mother. Despite the fact that Jeff practically lived at our house, we really didn't interact with his parents more than as next door neighbors.

We got the kids together along with some friends, and pictures were taken all around. Then they were off to say good-bye to all their friends. I was hosting a party tonight for Rachel and her friends, so they would see a number of them later, but this would be the final farewell for many of their not-so-close friends. We left them there, and I went home to prepare for the party. Jeff's mom came by as well to help.

Later in the day, Rachel came home. I was in my housecoat, because Jeff's mom had just left.

"Are you alone?" she asked.

"Yes, Jeff's mom just left," I told her.

"Oooo, I'm telling on you!" she said with a smile as she slipped out of her graduation gown. "You're wearing your housecoat when you should be naked!"

I slipped out of my housecoat and hung it up. "That's fine with me," I said. "The last time you ratted me out for a similar offense, it worked out quite well!"

"Oh, mom!" she said with a grin, and she came over and gave me a hug and a distinctly un-daughterly kiss. Then she burst out crying.

"Don't worry. Calm down," I told her, hugging her and patting her back. "Just try and enjoy the day!" This was going to be a very emotional day.


Just before the guests were to arrive, I went upstairs to get dressed. Rachel was in the bathroom putting on makeup, and on the bed was a black dress and a pair of black strappy high-heeled sandals.

"Are these clothes for you?" I called.

"No, they're yours," Rachel replied.

I went into the bathroom to shower and I stopped when I saw that Rachel was dressed in the same clothes that were laid out for me. "Is this a theme party?" I asked.

"I didn't pick out the clothes," she said.

I shook my head and jumped into the shower. When I was done, I dressed as prescribed and I put on my makeup. Then I went downstairs and found Rachel. I pulled her over to the mirror and we stood side by side, each of us in the sandals and short black dress, and nothing more. We looked good, but the clothes were much more suited to Rachel than to a middle aged woman like me. Nevertheless...

The doorbell rang and I went to open it. Jeff was there, with his parents and Michelle. I wasn't too surprised that Jeff had rung the bell with his parents in tow, but I was surprised to find that Michelle was wearing a short black dress and high strappy sandals. I strongly suspected that if I ran my hands up her leg, I would find nothing but bare pussy at the end.

Jeff's mother looked at me, then Michelle, then over my shoulder to where Rachel was standing. "You didn't tell me there was particular dress that I should wear," she told me with a raised eyebrow.

"My fault," Rachel said, rescuing me. "It was just a little joke that I played."

She shook her head and came in, followed by Jeff, who ran his hand up my leg to check for underwear while his parent's backs were to us. I stuck my tongue out at him, indignant that he thought that I would be wearing any.

Other guests began arriving, and I noticed a pattern as Annie and Camille arrived together, attired in matching black dresses and sandals. I guess that Jeff wanted to have his whole harem for the year together one last time. On the other side of the coin, quite a few of the boys were wearing little pins with the letters 'RM' on them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that these were Rachel's conquests.

The party kicked in, and there were a number of parents as well as the kids, but most of them left by about 10PM. The kids hung around later, but at about 1AM most of them were gone. Eventually, the only people remaining were Jeff and his harem.

"So why did you want us all dressed the same?" Camille asked.

"I just wanted to remember the year that was," he replied.

"Pictures! Pictures!" Rachel cried, and ran out of the room for her camera. Jeff had us all line up and started snapping pictures of us. Rachel started whispering in our ears, and we all turned around, spread our legs, bent over and pulled our dresses up.

I saw the flash going off furiously as Jeff captured our asses to his memory card. Then each of us was in a few pictures with Jeff, including shots of him kissing us.

Finally, Rachel and Jeff said good night to their friends and they all left, leaving Rachel and me alone with Jeff. He beckoned Rachel over to the dining room table, and he sat down next to her. I sat behind her and held her hand.

"We had a deal," Jeff said. "I agreed to own you this year until graduation. Graduation is now over. Did I do a good job for you?"

Rachel had tears streaming down her face. She nodded and said, "You exceeded my expectations. It was even better than what I wanted. Thank you so much, Jeff!"

"There's one more thing," Jeff said. "Please take off your dress."

Rachel stood up and whipped her dress off. Jeff reached over and removed the rings from her nipples. "I promised you no permanent marks. I've fulfilled my obligations as best I could, and I could not have had a better slave than you." He glanced at me and added, "And you."

Rachel grabbed Jeff into a hug and started bawling. I saw that Jeff was tearing up himself.

"There is one more thing," I said.

Rachel and Jeff separated and looked at me. "There is still the matter of our bet," I told Jeff.

Jeff nodded his head, and I knew he understood. Rachel looked confused; I couldn't believe that she forgot what I had told her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.