The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 41: The Prom

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41: The Prom - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Prom time was here, and I wasn't sure what to expect. Surprisingly, Jeff had asked me to go to the prom with him. I think that he had been deluding himself to believe that others were not aware that he was the puppeteer with his hand up my ass, metaphorically speaking (although that was an interesting picture). When Brittany explained to him that everyone knew, his behavior towards me in public changed, albeit only marginally. He no longer hid his command of me, though neither did he revel in it.

Nonetheless, when he asked, no, when he told me that he would be taking me to the prom, it gave me a thrill. When he helped me pick out my dress, a very short, very revealing white dress, it made me excited. When he showed me the accessories that I would wear, the black cuffs and collar, complete with leash, I nearly came.

The night of the prom, I was beginning to get ready when my mother came into my room. "I've been instructed to get you ready," she told me. I was surprised, but willing. She put me into the bathtub and lovingly washed my hair and body. She then shaved me smooth and clean everywhere below my neck. Then she laid me down and started massaging my body. It was a delicious feeling, and she rubbed vanilla scented oil into my skin. I felt pampered and loved.

When she was done with the massage, she helped me into the bathroom where she re-moistened my hair and dried it and styled it. Then she applied my makeup, and when she was done she turned me to look into the mirror. I had to say it: I looked great!

She took me back to my room and slipped the dress over my head. She fastened the few straps that it had, then kneeled down and helped me into the high, white heels, locking the straps in place with small black enamel padlocks. Finally she attached the cuffs to my wrists and the collar to my neck. She stood me in front of the full length mirror again, and I took in the view: I was the perfect picture of a slave slut. No matter what anyone had thought about me before, tonight would make it clear that I was a slave. I was so happy.

"You are beautiful, darling," my mother said. "I am so proud how you've made your choices and how you've lived by them." She kissed my lips, careful not to mess up my lipstick, then she led me downstairs to the front door. She had me kneel on the floor and she clipped my hands behind my back. I sat there, patiently awaiting my date, my master, ready to offer myself to him.

I was waiting for about ten minutes when the doorbell rang. That surprised me, because Jeff usually just walked in. My mom walked past me and opened the door.

"Good evening, Mrs. Miller," Jeff said to my naked mother. "I'm here to escort your daughter to the prom." It was quite the incongruous sight.

"I prepared her for you," my mother said, moving out of the way so that Jeff could view me. I looked up, and my heart jumped into my throat. Jeff looked amazing in his tuxedo. It was black, classic, and it fit him perfectly. My mouth watered, and I was proud that I was his.

Jeff came over to me with a smile on his face. He reached under my arms and stood me up. He kissed me lightly on my lips and asked, "Are you ready to go to your last big bash of the year?"

I nodded eagerly. He slipped a perfect white rose into my hair over my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Jeff, could I get some pictures before you go?" Mom asked.

"Sure," Jeff replied.

My hands remained bound together behind me as my mother had me pose with Jeff. Most of the pictures were typical prom night poses, but she also had me pose on my knees at his feet. I couldn't wait to see those pictures.

Jeff walked me out to his car and unclipped my hands before I got in. He kissed me again, went around to his side, and off to the prom we went.


When we got to the prom, Jeff helped me out of the car and clipped the leash to my collar.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded, and he picked up the leash and led me into the prom. The chaperones frowned at us, but we were not that over the top, so they couldn't really say anything. Our friends, on the other hand, had a lot to say. Luckily, most if it was complimentary, some of it even envious.

The night was going really well. I danced with a ton of guys, and talked to all my friends. The only downside was that Jeff seemed to be withdrawn. He was happy when we danced together and laughed with our friends, but he always seemed just a bit distant. Later in the evening, I discovered the reason.

"Rachel," Jeff said, "this is your last big party of the year. Graduation is just a few days away, and all this comes to an end. I set something up so that you can go out with a bang, as it were."

I looked at him excitedly and asked, "What is going to happen?"

"I found a nice, out of the way room, and I arranged it so that you can be tied down. You are going to be blindfolded, and for the rest of the night, there will be a steady progression of horny boys coming through, and cumming on you. By the time the night is over, you will be a spermy, disgusting mess, and many a girl will thank you for taking the edge off their boyfriends. Of course, some won't. But they'll just chalk it up to typical Rachel the Slut behavior.

"How are you going to feel, stumbling into your house tonight, your dress torn, cum leaking out of all your orifices, knowing that half the school had you?"

"Disgusted," I said. "Humiliated. Satisfied."

"Good," Jeff said, smiling at me. He leaned down and kissed me. "Don't worry about your safety. John has agreed to watch out for you, and he'll take you home to your mother when the night is over."

I looked at him in surprise. "Aren't you going to stay? Won't you take me home?"

"Not tonight, sweet Rachel," he said, with a sad smile. "I think I'll pass on this exhibition, but I'll come by in the morning and make sure that you are OK."

"But I don't understand," I said, confused.

"I want to make this a memorable prom for you," Jeff explained, leading me down the hallway to a small, unused utility room. The room had been set up with a small padded platform. Jeff began tying me down as he explained, "This is your last big high school event, and I want to make it special for you, but I just am not up for hanging around with this tonight. But you should have fun."

Jeff finished tying me down and gently removed the rose from behind my ear and placed it in his lapel. He then slipped the blindfold over my head and kissed me gently on the lips.

When his lips left mine, I said, "Wait, Jeff!"

"Yes?" he asked.

"Please, Jeff, will you take me home with you now?" I asked.

"But I went to all this trouble to give you a memorable going away," Jeff said, sounding confused.

"But I don't want that. I want to spend prom night with you! Won't you please take me home with you?" I begged.

I didn't hear anything for a few minutes, and I got very nervous.

"Jeff?" I called.

"I'm here, Rachel," he said. "If I take you home, you won't get another opportunity like this again."

"I don't care," I said, and I realized that there were tears dripping down my face. "I just want to be with you. I don't want all the others tonight."

"But I went to a lot of trouble to set this up," he said. "People will be disappointed. You won't do what I tell you to?"

He was right. I had promised to obey, and now I wasn't. "Of course I will," I said, chastised. "I'm sorry for questioning you. I'll see you in the morning."

Jeff kissed me again, then he removed my blindfold. I watched as he removed the rose from his lapel and slipped it behind my ear. He kissed my nose and said, "You will have to make it up to some people another time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.