The Favor
Chapter 40: The Hidden Toy

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40: The Hidden Toy - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was at work when I my secretary buzzed me on the intercom. "It's your daughter's principal," she told me.

I picked up the phone, and a very angry man told me, "Ms. Miller, I am suspending your daughter. Please come and pick her up."

"What are you suspending her for?" I asked.

"I will discuss it with youwhen you arrive," he said curtly.

I agreed, then I hung up the phone and left to Rachel's school. I arrived and went to the principal's office. I was shown in to his office, where he sat behind his desk. Rachel was in a chair, looking embarrassed and defiant, and another woman was there as well.

"Why are you suspending Rachel?" I asked politely.

"Inappropriate attire and behavior," he said.

I looked over Rachel and while she was a bit on the slutty side, it was no different than she had been wearing all year. "What's wrong with her attire?" I asked.

"It's not her outerwear, it's what she is wearing underneath!" he said indignantly.

"I'm sorry, you have a problem with her underwear?" I asked.

"Yes!" he replied.

"First of all, as long as she is not showing her underwear, what difference does it make?" I asked. "And second of all, how do you even know what she is wearing?"

Just then, a soft buzzing started coming from Rachel's general vicinity, sort of like a cell phone on vibrate, but more sustained. "That's the inappropriate behavior, and that is why I know what she is wearing under her clothes," the principal said.

"I'm afraid I don't follow," I said.

"Rachel was in class when that buzzing started," he explained. "She was sent to my office, and when she would not tell me what it was, I had the nurse check to see what it was. She couldn't see, however, because of a device that Rachel is wearing, something entirely inappropriate to the school setting!"

"Could I please see Rachel alone?" I asked.

He nodded curtly and he took the nurse and walked out. I turned towards Rachel and asked, "What is going on?"

Rachel took a deep breath - the noise was still emanating from under her skirt - and she began her tale. "Jeff grabbed me at the beginning of the day and had me take my panties off. He slipped something into my cunt, then he had me get into this!" She pulled up her skirt and I saw that she was wearing an honest-to-goodness chastity belt.

"Every now and then, whatever it was that he slipped into me starts buzzing, and it drives me to distraction!" she told me.

I shook my head and covered my eyes with my hands. "What happened after you got sent here?" I asked.

"The principal asked what the noise was, but I said I couldn't tell him," she responded. "When he couldn't get it out of me, he called in the nurse who looked under my skirt, and she saw this."

"Was he in the room at the time?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, but my back was to him," she explained. The buzzing stopped and she sighed in relief.

I called the principal back in and he said, "Rachel will be suspended for three days."

"Before we go on," I said, "could you please show me where in the school dress code it describes what types of undergarments the children are required to wear?"

He blustered and said, "The type of underwear is not specified, but this goes beyond the bounds of decency!"

"And how do you even know what it was?" I asked.

"The nurse described it to me!" he exclaimed.

"So let me see if I understand the situation correctly," I said. "Though Rachel's only offense was to emit a slight buzzing sound, you had someone look under her clothes, both without her or my permission, and with a male present in the room?"

"Well," he began, but I cut him off.

"And this was done with no consultation with my or Rachel's physician, to determine if any devices that Rachel might have are medically necessary?" I demanded.

"Medically necessary?" he asked incredulously. "With her behavior, it is clear what it was!"

"What behavior is that?" I demanded.

"Your daughter is a slut!" he yelled. My mouth dropped, and so did that of the nurse who was present.

"Excuse me a moment," I said, and I pulled my cell phone out. I dialed a number and said, "Give me Bob, now."

When Bob came on the phone, I said, "This is Jess. I need to hire you. The principal of my daughter's school had her searched under her clothes, without consulting me and with him present in the room, and he has admitted that he did so because he feels that Rachel is a slut. I need you to inform the school district of our intention to sue, as well as to file criminal charges against the principal. I'll be coming over to your office with Rachel so you can take her statement, and then we'll all head over to the police station to file charges. I'll see you in a little bit."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.