The Favor
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The Spring Carnival was a goofy event that happened every year, with seniors setting up booths to raise money for charity. I was telling Jeff some ideas that I had for a booth when he told me, "Don't worry, I've already got something picked out. All you have to do is show up the day of the carnival."

I was a little disappointed, because half the fun is coming up with the idea, but on the other hand, I imagined it would be something deliciously wicked.

The day of the carnival dawned bright and sunny. It was a perfect day, and Jeff told me to meet him on the carnival grounds at 9:45, fifteen minutes before the carnival started. When I got there, I found Jeff next to a table set up about ten feet away from a big wooden backdrop.

"A pie throwing booth?" I exclaimed in surprise. That didn't seem very original or very sexy!

"Yup," Jeff said smiling. "Everyone gets to pay a dollar to throw a pie at the school slut!"

Jeff led me around the backdrop. I could see the back of all the other booths as well, and see other people rummaging around.

"Let's get you set up," Jeff told me. There were a few holes in the wood, with sliding pieces around them. There were also two padded benches that Jeff had me kneel on, one knee on each bench.

"You will be stuck through here for a long time," he explained. "I wouldn't want you to strain your back!" He then had me slip my head through the large padded hole, and he put my hands through two smaller holes. He then adjusted the wood around the three holes.

"How does it feel?" I heard him ask.

I wiggled around a little, and I realized that my head and hands were effectively immobilized. "It's OK, I guess," I called out, "but I can't move."

"That's fine," he called. "I'll be right there to help get you finished up."

I heard him banging around behind me for a bit, then he came around the front of the backdrop with Camille.

"You are going to get sweaty and messy today, so Camille agreed to help reapply your makeup and sunscreen," he told me. "Are you sure you are OK?"

"Yes, but I feel vulnerable and exposed," I told him.

"Really?" he said with an evil grin. "Tell me a story. Tell me what could happen to you while you are in there."

Camille started applying makeup. "Well, anyone could come up behind me and be looking at me, or even touching me!" I started. Just then, I did feel someone running his hands over my ass! I was wearing a sundress that buttoned up the front ñ Jeff had picked it out for me ñ and I felt the person pushing the dress up, and soon it was resting on my back and my panties were exposed!

"Someone just pushed my dress up!" I told Jeff frantically.

"Oooh, yes. Someone could come by and push up your dress," Jeff said. "What would he do next?"

"No, someone really did it!" I hissed. "Now he cut my panties off!" I started wriggling around, trying to get him to stop, but he didn't.

"Yes, he would push up your dress and take off your panties," Jeff said. "Now everyone standing back there can see your naked ass!"

The unknown assailant was unbuttoning my dress, and I felt him snip the shoulder straps, so that I was kneeling there, completely naked!

"He took my dress off!" I exclaimed.

"Do you think he would fuck you in front of everyone?" Jeff asked. I couldn't understand it. Jeff was acting like this was a fantasy I was telling, Camille was ignoring me as she applied makeup, and behind this piece of wood, a stranger was slipping his cock into my surprisingly wet pussy! How could he be doing this in front of everyone? Surely someone, one of the teachers or a parent, would see him and say something!

"She's already starting to look a little red," Camille told Jeff. "And she's panting like she's out of breath." It was no wonder! A hard cock was pounding into me. I could practically hear the slapping of skin on skin. Then I felt him spurt into me, and I shuddered as I came too, as silently as I could.

"I'm just going to make sure everything is OK in back," Jeff said, and he walked behind the booth. Now he would see that I was naked, cum oozing from my pussy.

Jeff didn't come out right away, and Camille said, "I've got to go get the pies ready." She went off and started taking pies out of a box and stacking them on the table. I was waiting to hear from Jeff when I saw him walking up to Camille. He told her something, then he came to me while Camille headed off behind the backdrop.

Jeff walked up to me holding something in his hand. "This is going to be a very successful booth," he told me. "For $2, you get goop all over the face of the school slut. But for $20, you get to get goop inside the school slut, and a souvenir photo to boot!"

He showed me the picture in his hand. It was John, smiling for the camera, his cock buried in my pussy! Across the bottom were the words, "I fucked Rachel Miller at the Spring Carnival!" Of course, you couldn't see my face, but that was not much consolation!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.