The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 37: Camille

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Camille - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch when Camille dropped her tray next to me. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said. "What's up?"

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "Did I do something to make you think that I don't like you?"

"No, not at all," she answered. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

I wasn't sure where this conversation was going, but I responded truthfully. "Yes, I think that you are very pretty. Why?"

"Will you go out with me?" she asked.

I sat back in surprise. Camille was the last person I expected to go out with.

"You know what I am doing with Rachel," I said. "You know that I am sleeping with her. What kind of date are you talking about? Do you want to involve Rachel?"

"No," she replied. "I want a regular date. You know, boy, girl, movie, dinner, kiss good night. No Rachel. No mention of Rachel. I know what you are doing with Rachel, and I wouldn't dream of asking you to stop, but I really like you. You are a nice guy, and even though most people would think you were an asshole for doing what you are doing, I've talked to Rachel, and I know that it is all for her.

"I thought about it for a long time, and I would like to go out with you. Plus, I think that you would enjoy being on a normal date, not one where your girlfriend gets whipped and then fucked by the football team."

"Hey, that hasn't happened just yet!" I protested with a laugh.

"You know what I mean Jeff," Camille said. "Jeff, will you go out with me this weekend."

I thought about it for a minute and realized that I liked that idea a lot. Camille was right. Being with Rachel had definitely stunted my normal social interactions. I could not in good conscience start dating a girl knowing that I would still have Rachel on the side. I would either have to lie to her, or tell her about Rachel. I couldn't see doing the former, and it was not my place to do the latter. I may have lacked dates, but my sex life certainly had no problems, so I wasn't going to complain.

"You know that I am not going to give up Rachel and everything that entails," I said.

"I know," Camille said. "I'm not asking you to. I just want to go out on a date with you and see if it leads anywhere. But you have to understand that I am not like Rachel. I'm not a slut; I may not even want to sleep with you."

"Not want to sleep with me?" I asked in indignation. "Do you really think that you can resist my charms?"

"Very funny, Jeff," she said, hitting my arm. "Be serious. Do you want to go out with me?"

"OK, I will," I decided. "I am going to tell Rachel about this, of course. She might actually get off on the fact that I am going out on real dates with one of her friends while she is made to put out at my slightest whim."

"Let me tell her," Camille asked. "I actually want to make sure it is OK with her before we do go out. I wouldn't want her to think that I am betraying her."

"All right, that's how we'll do it then," I said. "You talk to Rachel, and if after that you still want to go out with me, I'd be happy to escort you out on the town."

"Great!" Camille said, and immediately got up to go find Rachel.


That night, Rachel came to my house and burst into my room. "I heard that you want to go out with Camille!"

"How do you feel about that?" I asked her.

"It's great!" she said. "I have felt bad that you never get to do anything normal with other girls."

"You noticed that?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course!" she said derisively. "Give me some credit! Don't you think that I know what you gave up to do this for me? I just hope that you feel you are getting rewarded enough in return."

"Oh, I think the rewards are suitable," I said. "Hell, most high school kids are dating just to get into some girl's pants and I can get into yours and your mother's anytime I want."

"Uh uh," she said. She flipped her skirt up, showing me that she was naked under it. "I'm not wearing any pants."

"Seriously," I said. "How are you going to feel knowing that Camille is dating me, going out to nice places, getting squired round, while you have to spread for me whenever I want, with none of the benefits of dating?"

"Humiliated," she said. "It's horrible how you treat me, what a slut you are making me. Will you fuck me now?"

"No you slut," I said with a smile, "but you can blow me while you play with yourself."

"Oh, your little slut thanks you!" she cried, dropping between my legs and opening my pants. It didn't take long for either of us to cum.


The next weekend I picked Camille up from her house. It was actually a bit weird for me. I hadn't dated all that much before, and I hadn't dated at all for over six months. Walking up the steps of a girl's house to take her out on a date felt sort of funny. Nevertheless, we went out to dinner and a movie and had a nice time. There were a couple of surprised looks when friends saw us together, but nothing out of the ordinary.

At the end of the night, I took Camille home. On her porch, I kissed her goodnight. It was a nice first kiss, and I realized that I'd forgotten how nice dating could be. Then Camille said, "Are you going to go home and fuck Rachel and think of me?" and I realized that I'd forgotten how awful dating could be.

Having Rachel and Jess was simple. They made me feel good, relieved all the sexual energy that I had, and despite the fact that they each brought a huge amount of baggage to the table, it was well defined and manageable baggage. I'd almost forgotten the jealousies, the expectation that I knew what they wanted, that they shouldn't have to tell me, as well as the sexual politics.

I sighed and told Camille, "I don't think this is going to work out."

"What?" she exclaimed in surprise. "I thought that we both had a nice time!"

"I'm not sure if you did, but I certainly did," I said.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to play this game," I explained. "You said that you were OK with Rachel, but then you say how I should use her to relieve the sexual frustration that you leave me with. What I do with Rachel is for Rachel. OK, sometimes it is for me, when I get worked up, but it's about Rachel.

"If we are going to have a relationship, we can include Rachel and work something out, or we will be completely separate from my relationship with Rachel. If we do date, and things start getting serious, then we won't be able to keep the two relationships separate, but we can work that out when the time comes.

"Meanwhile, Rachel should have no bearing on what we do or don't do, and sending me home sexually frustrated, expecting me to use Rachel to relieve myself, is not keeping the relationships separate."

"So if I don't relieve you sexually, then we can't date?" Camille asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.