The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 34: Christmas Day

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Christmas Day - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I crawled into the playroom on my hands and knees, naked as usual. Michelle had to leave early; she had previously made plans that she now deeply regretted, but nonetheless could not change. After I woke Jeff with a blowjob and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum, he instructed me to come downstairs, clean up my daughter and his weekend slave, and then have them come upstairs for breakfast.

As I crawled in, I heard them talking quietly.

"Please," Annie said.

"I can wait a little bit more," Rachel replied. "I'm sure that someone will be down here soon to untie us."

"But I feel bad, and it would make me feel better," Annie complained.

"I told you that you shouldn't feel bad," Rachel said. "It wasn't your fault, and I don't blame you. To tell you the truth, I enjoyed it a little."

"So do it to me!" Annie said.

"No," Rachel replied.

I turned the corner and watched them as Annie said, "I know what will make you." She then started pressing her face into Rachel just below her stomach, then she moved her shoulder there and started rocking back and forth.

"No, don't do that!" Rachel cried. "I really have to go!"

"Good," Annie said, continuing her actions.

"Ohhhh," Rachel moaned and I saw a stream of piss spurting out of her. Annie moved her head into the stream, eyes and mouth closed.

"I can't believe that you made me do that," Rachel groaned to an oblivious Annie.

Eventually, her stream petered out and Annie said, "See, that wasn't too hard!"

As Annie dropped her head back on Rachel's stomach, I crawled the rest of the way in and then I stood up. The room stank, and both girls were covered in urine.

Annie looked at me embarrassed, but Rachel just said, "Good morning, Mother."

"Good morning," I said. "I've been told to clean you up and send you upstairs. Annie, you need to make breakfast and serve everyone."

I grabbed the hose that was there for just such an occasion and turned it on. They were not pleased with the cold water pouring over them, but they put up with it; after all, it wasn't exactly like they could get up and leave!

When I had gotten the worst off, I untied Annie and had her stand up while I hosed her off. Then I did the same to Rachel, dried them off with the towels that we had stocked, and sent them upstairs. Rachel helped Annie cook the breakfast, and when Jeff came down there was a plate of French toast and eggs waiting for him.

We all sat down to eat, but Jeff said, "Annie, I thought that I had made it clear that you were to serve everyone." He pulled Annie down and shoved her under the table. I was sitting between Jeff and Rachel, so I could see both of their laps, and it was evident that Annie finally realized her place as I saw her head bobbing up and down on Jeff's cock.

After a few minutes, Jeff pushed her head off of his cock and directed her to me. He hadn't cum, but given that he had cum three times yesterday and once today already, I guess that he was saving himself.

I felt Annie spread my legs and I moved my ass forward so that she had full access. Unlike Jeff, I was more than willing to allow Annie to make me cum. She started slowly, but was soon munching away happily, or at least, it made me happy. I had to put down my silverware as she brought me to orgasm, and when I was finished she delicately lapped up the remainder of my juices.

Then she crawled over and nuzzled her way between Rachel's legs. I finished up my breakfast while watching Annie bring Rachel really close, but Jeff warned her not to let Rachel cum. Annie may have been new to this, but she was learning fast.

When breakfast was over, at least for the three of us, Jeff went to one of my drawers and pulled out a little apron. He tossed it to Annie and told her, "Eat breakfast, then I want you to clean this house up for Jess."

"Really?" Annie asked.

"Really," Jeff replied. "You want to be a slave. Do you think that ends in the bedroom? But don't worry. If you do a really good job, maybe I'll punish you."

"Yes, sir," Annie responded.

Jeff told us that he had some things to do, and that he had to make at least a token appearance at home, but that he would be back later.

Despite the fact that I so enjoyed having someone in charge of me, I have to say that it was quite nice having my own personal maid. Annie cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms and straightened out the bedrooms, and she still had time to pleasure me twice more. I also had her clean the basement, and the entire time that she was down there she was staring longingly at the playroom.

Jeff returned later in the afternoon, and from the moment he walked in the door, there was a palpable excitement in the air. All of us knew what was coming, and each of us couldn't wait to be strapped down and abused. And Jeff, of course, acted as if it were a normal evening at home.

We had a quiet dinner, which Annie served. This time, Jeff did not have her go beneath the table, to my disappointment. After dinner was over, while I was sipping my coffee, Jeff asked "Who would like to be punished now?"

We all looked at each other in surprise, then with smiles on our faces, we all raised our hands. Rachel added, "Ooo, ooo, me! Pick me! I want to be punished!"

"Downstairs, ladies," Jeff ordered, and we all made a rush for the basement door. We were kneeling in front of the door putting our collars on before Jeff even made it down the stairs. He smiled at our eagerness as he came over to unlock the door.

He knelt down next to me, stroked my cheek and whispered to me, "I like how eager and happy you look best of all."

Rachel gave me a huge grin as she overheard that, and I realized something: I was happy.

Gary and I'd had something wonderful together. He had taken me firmly in hand and helped me clean up my life. He gave me a beautiful daughter, and he wasn't afraid of punishing me, whether I needed it or not. His death had devastated me, and I now realized that while I thought I had recovered, I had not. Instead, I had buried the part of me that Gary had complemented so well, and as a result I was only half of a person.

Oh, that's not to say that I was this morose, depressed woman the entire time these last three years, although I was for parts of it. But I was never truly happy. Until now. This seventeen year old boy, someone less then half my age, was making me happy. Nearly as happy as I had been with Gary. I knew that this wasn't like it was with Gary; this could not last forever. But Jeff had shown me that with the right man, I could be happy again, and when Jeff tired of me, I knew that I could find someone who would give me the love and the pain that I needed. But until that day, I was Jeff's to do with as he would.

Jeff unlocked the door, and the three of us scampered in on our hands and knees. When I was inside, I moved to the middle of the floor and turned to face the door, spreading my knees and offering myself to Jeff. Rachel and Annie saw what I was doing and moved to either side of me, presenting themselves as well. I could see the moment Jeff walked in that he was pleased with us, which made me quite happy.

"Rachel," Jeff said, "you will be my assistant today."

I could tell that disappointed Rachel; I was sure she wanted to be a victim. But she dutifully helped Jeff string Annie up. They put Annie in a location surrounded by chains. There were four descending from the ceiling and four coming off the floor, boxing Annie in. They placed Annie in the center and had her raise her hands just over shoulder level. The rear ceiling chains were attached to cuffs and placed on Annie's wrists. The floor chains behind her were attached to her ankles. They then connected the ceiling chains in front of her to clamps which were then attached to her nipples. She gasped as they were attached, and the length of the chain meant that she had to lean over forward, pulling her hands further behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.