The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 33: Christmas Eve

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: Christmas Eve - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was spending Christmas Eve with Jess and Rachel. We did not celebrate Christmas, so my parents did not mind, nor did they mind that Michelle came along with me. Rachel's family was not religious, but they celebrated with the traditional trappings: tree, lights, presents.

We had a nice dinner, but then again, what dinner would not be nice with 6 bare boobs staring at you throughout the meal. After dinner, we retired into the living room and gathered around the tree to exchange gifts. I actually had the girls get into pajamas, because that is how Rachel remembered it from when she was young.

Jess gave me some nice clothes, Rachel gave me a computer game, and Michelle gave me some CDs. I gave Michelle an MP3 player that I knew she wanted, and both Jess and Rachel got necklaces. When I saw them, I knew I had to get them for my ladies. They had platinum chains, and each came with a pendant of a naked slave girl, her hands tied behind her back. From far away, it just looked like a silhouette of a girl, but the craftsmanship was excellent, and if you looked closely, the etching clearly showed a bound slave. Mother and daughter both loved them.

The next round of gifts was more interesting. I got both Jess and Rachel soft leather cuffs to wear around the house, and I gave Michelle a gift certificate which entitled her to Rachel and Jess for a night of pampering and pleasure. She could pick a night to come over and Rachel and Jess would give her a sensual massage, followed by a night of any type of sexual activity that she wanted.

Jess gave me a brand new whip, and then took off her pajamas so that I could test it. Before we got too carried away, however, Rachel said that she had one more gift for me. I knew where the gift was, since there had been a huge box sitting in the corner all night, with a big red bow on it.

Rachel handed me a pair of scissors and said, "This is the last present of the evening. It's really two presents rolled into one, but I hope you like it."

I really had no clue what it was, so I went up and cut the ribbon off, then pulled the top of the box off. I was surprised when I looked inside and I saw a girl, duct tape over her mouth, her hands on her stomach, also bound together with duct tape, and her thighs and ankles bound the same way. There was an envelope attached to one large breast by a safety pin through the nipple. I undid the pin and removed the envelope. I took out the card and read it.

Dear Jeff,

My name is Anne, and I am your Christmas present. I am here of my own free will, and I have been provided to you by Rachel. I am yours to do with as you want for the next three days.

I am a virgin in every way, and I hope that by the end of the night, that is no longer the case. I am a pain slut; Rachel says that I enjoy pain even more than she does. I do not enjoy the humiliation that Rachel does, but I desperately want to serve a Master. I know that you will not be the Master that I ultimately serve, but I hope that you will serve as my Master for the duration of my stay.

Rachel has told me about your playroom, though she has not been able to show me, and I hope that you will use everything in the room on me. I promise that I will deny you nothing that you ask of me.

If you choose not to accept Rachel's gift, I will understand completely. You may simply send me home at any time.

Yours in Servitude
Anne

I smiled at the girl in the box and said, "Wait for me a little longer." Then I replaced the lid, went to Rachel and said, "Come with me!"

Rachel was nervous as I took her upstairs to her bedroom. "What did you think that you were doing?" I asked her.

"I was giving both of you a present," she said, showing signs of nervousness. "I was giving her the Master that she wanted, and I was giving you a new slave to play with for a while."

I counted slowly to ten, determined not to blow up. Then I said slowly, "Tell me everything about this girl."

Rachel told me everything that she knew about Anne. She explained about the girl's parents and Anne's love for pain. She described some of the sessions that she had with Anne, and recounted the feelings that Anne had told her she had.

When Rachel was done, I just shook my head and said, "Rachel, I am very disappointed with you."

"Why?" Rachel asked in surprise. "I thought it would be a good present for both of you!"

"Rachel, I already have two beautiful women that do whatever I want," I told her. "Dealing with Anne will be more work than fun for me. But I cannot tell her that I do not want this, because despite what she wrote, she would be devastated.

"I think that you were correct about what would happen to her in the future, but if you had talked about this with me, we could have come up with something that would solve the issue. As it stands now, you've painted me in a corner. Did your mother even know about this?"

"No," Rachel said, tears starting to drip. "I told her it was a secret, and she left the room so that I could sneak Anne in."

I sighed. "Here is what we are going to do," I told her. "I am going to go back downstairs, and I will use Anne as a slave for the next three days. You, on occasion, will be involved. But as punishment for what you did, you will not be allowed to cum as long as Anne is here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jeff," she cried. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to help!"

"I understand," I told her. "But you did mess up, and you will be punished. Now clean yourself up, and we will go down and deal with Anne."

I went downstairs and reopened the lid to the box. Anne was looking at me fearfully. I held the letter up to her face and asked, "Did you write this?"

She nodded.

"Did you mean everything in this letter?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You want to be my slave for the next three days?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Do you understand what that means?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You will do everything I ask, no matter what it is?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I will fuck you in your cunt, your ass and your mouth, and I will not be a gentle lover," I told her. "Is that what you want?"

She nodded.

"Don't you want to give your virginity to someone you love, someone that will guide you through it gently?" I asked.

She shook her head violently.

I reached into the box and ripped the tape off of her mouth. She screamed briefly from the pain.

"Ask me for what you want," I demanded.

"I want to be your slave," she said. "I want you to take all my cherries. I want to serve you."

I reached into the box and pulled her up, slinging her over my shoulder. I carried her over to an ottoman and laid her face down on it. Her hands were still bound, and had to be uncomfortable stuck under her stomach. I knelt behind her, my knees straddling her bound legs and I opened my pants. Rachel walked back into the room just as, with no warning to Anne, I shoved my cock all the way into her defenseless pussy.

Anne screamed as I ripped through her hymen and then started pounding my cock into her. I'll give her this: she was well lubricated. Being tied up in a box for hours must have been a real turn-on for her, because she was very wet, but she was also very tight.

Her scream turned into groans as she kept repeating, "Yes, master. Yes, master." Her virgin tightness, combined with her bound thighs squeezing my cock led me to cum fairly quickly, but Anne was cumming with me.

When I was done, I pulled out and called Rachel over. I pointed to my blood-tinged cock and said, "This was your idea, clean me off."

Rachel made a face, but she took my cock into her mouth and cleaned me all off. When she was done, I told her, "Now clean Anne out." That was hard, because of the way that Anne was bound, but Rachel was able to worm her tongue in.

While Rachel was cleaning out Anne, I went over to Jess and Michelle, who were still looking at me with shocked expressions, Michelle more so than Jess. I explained to them what I had done, and why, including my conversation with Rachel. When I was done, they understood.

Rachel had finished cleaning out Anne, but I said, "I didn't tell you to stop! Keep licking her, and while you're at it, get her asshole wet and loose too!" I had never asked her to do that before, but she did as she was asked.

I let her continue for a few minutes, the only sound in the room made by her tongue's wet lapping and Anne's soft moaning, which was getting louder by the minute. Finally I announced, "I've talked to Rachel and explained to her what she has done wrong. As her punishment, she will not be allowed to cum until we send Anne home. Jess, on the other hand, has behaved so nicely that the next few days will be a reward for her."

Jess looked happy at that, and I turned to Michelle and said, "Sis, things are going to get quite a bit more intense over the next hours. You can stay, if you'd like, but if you do, please don't interfere."

"More intense that what you just did?" she asked.

I guess Anne's apparent rape was pretty intense. Nonetheless, I said, "Yes, it will get more intense than that."

Michelle thought about it, then said, "I guess I'll stay, and I can always leave if it gets too intense. Will I just be an observer, or a participant?"

Mmmmm, now that was an excellent question. I hadn't planned for any of this, but it could be very interesting with sexy Michelle as a participant. I gave it a little more thought, and then I said, "I'll tell you what. You decide if you want to be a participant or an observer. If you are an observer, you may stay until you become uncomfortable, and then you may leave. If you decide to participate, however, I will give you a safe word. I will treat you as I would the others, but if it becomes too intense, you may use the safe word. If you do use it, however, then you must leave. You cannot change from a participant to an observer."

"Can I change from an observer to a participant?" she asked.

That was an interesting question, and I gave it some serious thought. In the end, however, I told her, "No, I don't think so. I will be building things up, and if you start as an observer and then just jump in, I don't think it will work out. You have to decide now."

Michelle was very nervous, and she sat there for a long time, looking around at the others. Again, the only sound in the room was Anne's ragged breath and Rachel's moving tongue. Finally Michelle said, "I want to be a participant."

I smiled evilly and gave all the women their safe words. Then I said to Rachel, "Knowing you, you've prepared everything. Does she have a collar?"

Rachel nodded, and I told her to go get it. I also had Jess go get her collar and Rachel's, as well as a spare. Rachel came back and showed Anne her collar, which caused Anne to gasp. Rachel brought it over and showed me the tag. On one side it said, 'My name is Slave Annie' and on the other it said, 'I belong to Master Jeff'.

"Does anyone ever call you Annie?" I asked Anne.

"No, Master," she said.

"Then that will be your slave name," I said. "Jess, please go remove the tape from Annie. Rachel, help Michelle on with her collar."

Jess cut off the tape from Annie, and then tried to help her put her collar on.

"Please, sir, will you put the collar on me?" Annie begged. I smiled and beckoned to her, and she crawled over to me. I placed it around her neck, and she came! Spontaneously, with absolutely no physical contact.

"You really want this, don't you?" I asked.

She nodded and whispered, "Please don't be a gentle Master."

I sat back, looked around the room and thought, 'How did I ever get myself into this?'


The first woman that I approached was Jess. I removed my shirt, then I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. I ran my hands up and down her back, stroking her neck and cupping her ass as I kissed her passionately. When I'd had enough, I helped her down onto her hands and knees in the middle of the room.

Next I took Annie in my arms, and repeated the process. It suddenly struck me that I had fucked this girl, taken her virginity, and this was the first time I held her, the first time I kissed her. I loved the way her big boobs and hard nipples squashed into my chest. As I was holding her I ran my finger over her asshole, dipping just the tip of my finger in, teasing her with what was to come. By the time I was done, she was panting and could barely stand, something that was no longer required as I knelt her next to Jess.

Rachel was next, and I felt the tension in her as I kissed her. As I fondled her ass and ran my fingertips up her spine I whispered, "You messed up, Rachel, but take your punishment like the good slut that you are and all will be forgiven." After I said that, she attacked my mouth with her tongue and tried squeezing my whole body into her. When I felt that I had reassured her enough, I placed her on her hands and knees next to Annie.

When Rachel was on the ground, I turned to a scared looking Michelle. "Well, well, well, big sister," I said. "It looks like you are the only one left."

I crooked my finger at her, and she walked over to me hesitantly. I pulled her body into mine, feeling her beautiful tits on my chest. I looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready for this?"

"I'm not sure how far I want to go," she told me.

"That's why you have your safe word," I told her.

"But then I have to leave," she said.

"It's incentive not to use it," I said. "Your mama didn't raise no dummies!"

Michelle brought her face forward and kissed me, and it was not a sisterly kiss. I filled my hands with her sexy ass, lifting and separating her ass cheeks, brushing up against her perineum, teasing, but not committing to anything.

When I had my fill of this new experience, I had her kneel down next to Rachel. Then I stepped back and looked over the visual feast in front of me. I don't believe in God, or Karma, but something had smiled down on me, because I certainly hadn't done anything to deserve this.

There they were: four sexy, beautiful asses, staring me in the face, wiggling enticingly in front of me. I had set them up with their legs slightly spread, so I could see their pussies peeking out at me. I sighed as I walked around the side, taking in their backs arched sexily, their tits half visible hanging down. I continued around to the front and pulled a chair up to examine them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.